Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52616 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

You are WRONG!
I am bitter against, lies, deception , husband battery and abuse.
Some women are guilty of that.

No you are not, you are just against women. Very very bitter and you seem to have unresolved mummy issues

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Let me say it beautifully. Concentrate on the graveyard between your legs! grin grin grin
Be serious now, how many have you killed with it?
see?

You can't even defend yourself or your so called profession sensibly without referring to women's private parts. I've noticed it is a trend you go by.

This is how you counsel your clients?
Always talking about private parts when you have a misunderstanding with a female?
Something must be fascinating for you about all that.

Have you really seen one all your life? You display classic signs of someone who needs to get laid baaaad But can't because no babe will look at his ugly face and no money for him to rentapucci.
So the next option is to rant and rave against the entire female population of the world for rejecting him.

Next thing you will tell us you have 5 lovely daughters.
Liar.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

No you are not, you are just against women. Very very bitter and you seem to have unresolved mummy issues

Your perception! I hold it not against you. Fortunately, my approach somehow seems to work for me. It is not hidden, I am hard and gentle.
I don't suffer fools gladly...
I also like to puncture the funny sense of entitlement a lot of nowadays ladies wear around like a toga.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
see?

You can't even defend yourself or your so called profession sensibly without referring to women's private parts. I've noticed it is trend the you go by.

This is how you counsel your clients?
Always talking about private parts when you have a misunderstanding with a female?
Something must be fascinating for you about all that.

Have you really seen one all your life? You display classic signs of someone who needs to get laid baaaad. But can't because no babe will look at his ugly face and no money for him to rentapucci.
So the next option is to rant and rave against the entire female population of the world for rejecting him.

Next thing you will tell us you have 5 lovely daughters.
Liar.
Skank, I don't need to prove myself to you...
I abhor women who have no sense of decorum over their tongues.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

ok myself apart (as I don't need to prove anything to anyone much less you of all people.)

Do you know the woman in the story? How do you know she had a bad mouth?
Of course you didn't .
So what justification did you have for trying to blame her death on 'women with caustic tongues'?

What kind of bad mouth will make a sane man lock up a wife in the house and beat her up without food or water until the point of death.
Something you only find in nazi concentration camps of old.
You think a bad mouth excuses such horrendous evil?

And you at this point haven't realized you need mental help?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BlackLeopard(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Skank you such a lowlife if you say a thing like 'I abhor women' period.

Why should a woman censor her tongue? You so insecure piece of crap you can't HANDLE her WORDS without getting all upset? What kinda man are you?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:

And you at this point haven't realized you need mental help?
You still don't get it do you? You are not making any sense...loose the caustic tongue skank and we may have a decent conversation.
Till then smell out! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Skank you such a lowlife if you say a thing like 'I abhor women' period.

Why should a woman censor her tongue? You so insecure piece of crap you can't HANDLE her WORDS without getting all upset? What kinda man are you?
Hey be smart! Remove your head from her a5s, you went in too deep.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

You still don't get it do you? You are not making any sense...loose the caustic tongue skank and we may have a decent conversation.
Till then smell out! grin grin grin
I'm the one who's not making sense ?grin grin

Sense must mean something else In your dictionary.
Instead of you to admit that your usual misogyny is clouding your judgement, admit your issues that are eating you up within and ask for help, you're busy wallowing deeper in the pit you've dug for yourself.

Don't worry we are here and willing to help but only:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BlackLeopard(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Hey be smart! Remove your head from her a5s, you went in too deep.

Right, unlike you who can't even fathom some men are honored to be in company of intelligent sensitive women unlike abusive scum like you.

Edited to add: Next time you think of someone beating a woman, start seeing your mother, sister, wife, daughter.

But I'm not having hopes. The likes of you beat all the above.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:

I'm the one whose not making sense ?grin grin

Instead of you to admit that your usual misogyny is clouding your judgement, admit your issues that are eating you up within and ask for help, you're busy wallowing deeper in the pit you've dug for yourself.

cococandy:

I'm the one whose not making sense ?grin grin

Continue to wallow in your bottomless pit of depravity....being demented must seem natural to you by now...like I said whitewashed sepulcher, focus on the graveyard between your legs and the putrid hole you call mouth..smell out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BlackLeopard(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
You misogynist scumbag, dinachi.

Her words have each a gold's value. Enough said.

You're not even ash because ash are the beloved ancestors that still have patience with your sorry ass and don't fry you alive.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackLeopard:

Right, unlike you who can't even fathom some men are honored to be in company of intelligent sensitive women unlike abusive scum like you.

Edited to add: Next time you think of someone beating a woman, start seeing your mother, sister, wife, daughter.

But I'm not having hopes. The likes of you beat all the above.
Oh now I get it, you are the unfortunate man that has been shacking up with her? Hoping against hope that one day you may be saved from the putrid stench from her!
Or are you her alter ego a.k.a second moniker? Guy/girl seriously you need to upgrade!
Any time you think of someone downgrading, abusing and beating a man, start seeing your father, uncle, nephew, brother, husband, son.
But why should I have hopes, the likes of you......bla bla bla. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackLeopard:
You misogynist scumbag, dinachi.

Her words have each a gold's value. Enough said.

You're not even ash because ash are the beloved ancestors that still have patience with your sorry ass and don't fry you alive.
I understand your frustrations. grin grin grin. You need to defend that rotten puccy with your life so that you can get some tonight grin grin.
Lets talk when you manage to swim out from that atrociously rotten puccy with maggots paying you a special compliment while there.
Go get busy bro! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

I understand your frustrations. grin grin grin. You need to defend that rotten puccy with your life so that you can get some tonight grin grin.
Lets talk when you manage to swim out from that atrociously rotten puccy with maggots paying you a special compliment while there.

Woe betide the woman responsible for your sickness. cry

I can feel your frustrations and pains, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BlackLeopard(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

You're some lot obsessed with pussies

Yanno, like... guys that can't get any, because ladies having them wouldn't engage you.

Shut up about bodies of people you don't respect.

And geeet ooooout. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Woe betide the woman that is responsible for your sickness. cry

I can feel your frustrations and pains, bri

Take a chill pill before you get out of hand...many are mad but few are roaming. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackLeopard:

You're some lot obsessed with pussies

Yanno, like... guys that can't get any, because ladies having them wouldn't engage you.

Shut up about bodies of people you don't respect.

And geeet ooooout. grin
Keep up the good work you are definitely going to get her rotten puccy for tonite. God knows you earned it! Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:
I really fail to believe that a girl does not know what her husband does. That is very hard for me to believe. I have come across these types quite often in my dating time, and I always carried out thorough investigations and always came out with the truth. There is no way you will be comfortable that a guy has so much cash to throw around without knowing the source of that cash. Even if it is long distance, you will have enough time to unravel so many things, because he is not in your face constantly running the deception game. When hardworking men are at work, yahoo boys are at home. So many red lights come up with yahoo boys. And trust me, they will not go that far hiding what they do from any girl, as there are so many other girls who are finer, willing to replace her with full knowledge of what they do.

Except she thought not asking too many questions will make her more favorable to him. Please, women are not that dumb. We can teach secret agencies a thing or two about carrying out investigations. Lots of girls are all about the cash. A young guy with an untraceable source of money should make anyone ask questions.

He is into business, clearing and forwarding to be precise. tongue

Most women that tolerate abuse are psycologically different from you and I. Their faith in ‘he go better' is psycologically, and physically insurmountable, you will be surprise. I don't blame them afterall we all can't be pstcologically healthy.

The society, parents and guardians have a role to play in ensuring that youths develop their own individuality, awareness of their inalienable dignity as human and economic, emotional and social empowerment.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

Take a chill pill before you get out of hand...many are mad but few are roaming. grin grin grin

Stop kidding *covers face shyly* tongue

Don't tell me you are unaware of your other names on this forum wink

Don't lie o, oya admit it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by dinachi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Stop kidding *covers face shyly* tongue

Don't tell me you are unaware of your other names on this forum wink

Don't lie o, oya admit it
There she goes again.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
dinachi:

There she goes again.....

It takes one to know one cheesy

What do you think?
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by soulglo: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
The first time he looks you in the eye and punches you should be the last time. If he can do it once he will do it again and again and again and again. There's never any excuse you could ever make up for him. None. Every single one of these women did not die from the first incident of physical abuse. Which means that they had the chance to leave but for whatever reason did not. The two who died last year in Houston have even had the police come out to the house to save them but by the time the police started filing charges the women changed their minds and dropped charges and kept living with these men. The sad thing is after they are dead, their female children will carry this hate with them to their relationships. The boys usually end up being abusers even though they hated what their fathers did. So tell me, what is the point in staying in a violent relationship? It cannot be because of the children. These stories just make me mad and sad. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by ghogz(f): 3:09am On Jan 20, 2015
She was my senior in secondary school nd d university.so full of life.RIP Ese

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by BlackLeopard(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm sorry for your loss, Ghogz.

May she rest in power.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by shindarayo(f): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2015
dinachi:

Rotten puccy grin grin grin
Now I get it,your mental issues have degenerated to utter, madness. It is not a herculean task to fathom your feelings of personal inadequacy....it is a reflection of the totally worn out derelict hanging on to the lost hope that perhaps there may be others like her odious self who thrives on man hating, atrociously stinking puccy and morbid fear that they are about to be unravelled. You need not fear. We know you for who you are. Demented skank! grin grin
can someone pls inrerpret dis pls.am lost
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by geraob1: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
LORETA:
@Frankiss44.........why wont you know that he is ayahoo boy..then when i do visit my friend in her house,the husbands sits in the dining table all day ,he dosent go to work always on his laptop,with my friend cooking and doing other shore...please they all know ,just that i still don understand why they think they will get the best out of such kind of persons, that all he thinks about is duping persons

Some1 being on his laptop does not mean its always Yahoo. There are online businesses.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:16am On Jan 14, 2016
bukatyne:

You are 100% sure I am single undecided

I am sorry to disappoint you If you expect me to say 'eh ya... RIP ' because I won't

She is a waste to her family... imagine a father and mother toil to bring up a child and when they should enjoy, she commits suicide?

She was ashamed to come back back home because her marriage was not working??

Is it not a living person who works on her marriage?

What a waste to her parents.

It is better they did not give birth to her @All!

I really feel for them sad

Do you know it's people like YOU that at times make victims of abuse act the way they do? Your overweening confident that " it can never happen to me or mine", "she must be greedy" "she must be a mug u" " Doesn't she have common sense" " she is a waste of space" ,is truly pathetic!
One thing we must never forget is that no two situations are the same!. Many factors go into making a situation the way it is,, circumstance, location, state of mind of all parties involved, mental health, finances, as well as things we can only guess at and not imagine, so as the saying goes, until you walk a mile in the victims exact shoes, do not presume to think you know how they feel, felt or should react, before ,during or after the abuse! Even the parents you claim to "Feel for" what part did they play in the situation, maybe they aided and abetted her staying there till the bitter end, do you know for sure?? I don't think anyone see's death coming for sure in such a painful and violent manner, and embraces it ( except those who are suicide bound), so your comment was not called for without the required knowledge of all the circumstances. Basically as a fellow human being, it was totally devoid of empathy and smacked of arrogance, I don't know how old you are, but life holds many surprises, many of which we least expect!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.