Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband (52216 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 32-year Marriage Over Constant Beating By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2015
bellong:

See how the guy was looking at the lady.

In his mind..."See how she dey dance like say she don win lotto, she go hear am when we reach Malaysia, keep dancing. When we land, na dance go dance you...."

That guy's face sef is "fearsome"

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2015
bellong:

In his mind..."See how she dey dance like say she don win lotto, she go hear am when we reach Malaysia, keep dancing. When we land, na dance go dance you...."

LOLZ... Mayne, you just dey make me laugh like mad man for office... Abeg take am easy
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2015
bellong:

Because this has happened now we will make all sorts of theories. There are pictures of me frowning on my wedding day because I asked someone to do something and they didn't, people get different expressions on their wedding day, not all pictures are smily pictures some I was tired and just wanted to get my clothes off. So God forbid something happens now the picture will surface and it will be " ehnn see how evil she was looking that day self he should have known" na wa sha

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bellong: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss44:

LOLZ... Mayne, you just dey make me laugh like mad man for office... Abeg take am easy

cheesy cheesy Only to lighten the tensed and painful situation... You need the dose of laughter because I understand how this period is for you losing a loved one.

aisha2:

Because this has happened now we will make all sorts of theories. There are pictures of me frowning on my wedding day because I asked someone to do something and they didn't, people get different expressions on their wedding day, not all pictures are smily pictures some I was tired and just wanted to get my clothes off. So God forbid something happens now the picture will surface and it will be " ehnn see how evil she was looking that day self he should have known" na wa sha

Ha ha ha...

Madam na joke ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=bellong post=29928716]

cheesy cheesy Only to lighten the tensed and painful situation... You need the dose of laughter because I understand how this period is for you losing a loved one.

Thanks boss....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

Off about a man watching his wife dance. Na wa oh

The picture looks off to me. I am not ready to pursue This further and no matter the RIPs, Ese is not coming back to life.

I hope others learn from it and her parents heal from the experience.

If Frankiss' version is the real, then who is the friend who took to twitter saying she knew he was yahoo yahoo? Frank said she didn't know since they had a LDR.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Osama10(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
bukatyne:

The picture looks off to me. I am not ready to pursue This further and no matter the RIPs, Ese is not coming back to life.

I hope others learn from it and her parents heal from the experience.

If Frankiss' version is the real, then who is the friend who took to twitter saying she knew he was yahoo yahoo? Frank said she didn't know since they had a LDR.

Hmmmmmm about the " friend " I just hope you never experience those kind of " friends " in any life time
They just care about becoming popular on blogs, twitter and instagram, they live to " break news" they may just have a passing knowledge of you and God forbid something happens they rush to press with half news make up, cut and join stories to make it appealing to readers. Sadly by the time the family comes forward to put the records straight this " breaking news" version which is more entertaining for people has already gone far and wide

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
I spoke too soon ;
Yesterday, friends of late Ese Egagah took to twitter to narrate how her husband allegedly beat her so much she died from injuries she sustained from the beating. (Read here). Ese's sister contacted me to deny that her Malaysian based husband had anything to do with her death. What she wrote below...
It is sad people will jump to conclusion from mere desperate lies posted to you. I am the younger sister to late Ese Tracy Egagah Enearu who died on Saturday in Delta State. The Bisi who started this whole story is unknow to Ese's family and never her friend we know of. My sister died of an ailment we are still trying to confirm through an autopsy and not from domestic violence as wrongly informed by the faceless Bisi.
She did not suffer any domestic voilence from her husband and he was a loving husband to her late wife. The family will release an official statement after her Autopsy. We are force to send this comment to stop the malicious rumour that the husband was responsible for her death. The man in question just lost his loving wife and soulmate and in heavy shock and does not deserve to be made more measerable by this wicked rumour going about.
Thanks,
Aghogho for the Family.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Frankiss why is the family saying something totally different?
Anyway let them mourn their loss, I can't imagine their having to defend themselves and their daughter at this stage when they are grieving
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Creamish(f): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
MadCow1:

Listen Hommie...

They always look before they leap..

They always know what they are getting into..

It's not even about money sometimes, they actually walk into such volatile relationships with eyes wide open.

They hope against all odds that they can weather the storm. Sometimes they even willingly submit themselves for the beatings. Then when they are in the bad relationships, they start playing the victim card and are stuck (mentally and psychologically stuck because anybody that has legs can run away from a bad relationship). These women underestimate just how hard it is to get a divorce. Family bondage is there, society is there, Church is there and friends and acquaintances are also there. I have one lady who is in one. The guy beats her, calls her names like slu-t, Biitch, etc, calls her family names, etc.. And she can't leave because she is stuck..

Ladies.. If he has slapped you, beat you, punched you as a girlfriend, best believe he will drop kick you one day as a wife.. It's extremely difficult to teach an old dog new tricks.

If you are in a bad relationship currently, there is no such thing as being stuck.. The only person keeping you in a bad relationship is you. The day you want to leave, get up and walk out that door into a police station or disappear.

Dear Religious fanatics who never hesitate to judge divorcees.. I hope you have seen why Divorce is necessary.

RIP to the dead..

Wise up to the living..

On point!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by kreamidiva(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't want to comment... angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
I really fail to believe that a girl does not know what her husband does. That is very hard for me to believe. I have come across these types quite often in my dating time, and I always carried out thorough investigations and always came out with the truth. There is no way you will be comfortable that a guy has so much cash to throw around without knowing the source of that cash. Even if it is long distance, you will have enough time to unravel so many things, because he is not in your face constantly running the deception game. When hardworking men are at work, yahoo boys are at home. So many red lights come up with yahoo boys. And trust me, they will not go that far hiding what they do from any girl, as there are so many other girls who are finer, willing to replace her with full knowledge of what they do.

Except she thought not asking too many questions will make her more favorable to him. Please, women are not that dumb. We can teach secret agencies a thing or two about carrying out investigations. Lots of girls are all about the cash. A young guy with an untraceable source of money should make anyone ask questions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:
I spoke too soon ;
Yesterday, friends of late Ese Egagah took to twitter to narrate how her husband allegedly beat her so much she died from injuries she sustained from the beating. (Read here). Ese's sister contacted me to deny that her Malaysian based husband had anything to do with her death. What she wrote below...
It is sad people will jump to conclusion from mere desperate lies posted to you. I am the younger sister to late Ese Tracy Egagah Enearu who died on Saturday in Delta State. The Bisi who started this whole story is unknow to Ese's family and never her friend we know of. My sister died of an ailment we are still trying to confirm through an autopsy and not from domestic violence as wrongly informed by the faceless Bisi.
She did not suffer any domestic voilence from her husband and he was a loving husband to her late wife. The family will release an official statement after her Autopsy. We are force to send this comment to stop the malicious rumour that the husband was responsible for her death. The man in question just lost his loving wife and soulmate and in heavy shock and does not deserve to be made more measerable by this wicked rumour going about.
Thanks,
Aghogho for the Family.
Aisha, this looks like a fake letter from the man's family. They even got the girls surname wrong. Why will a man who lives in Malaysia which probably has better health care than Nigeria, send his wife home to die or get treatment. He probably saw she was almost dead, so he sent her home to make it seem like she died at home. Also for Malay authorities not to have access to the corpse for autopsy. Even if lets say her family wanted her back home, how come she came alone in such a state
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Well. Well,

An alleged sister has taken to Linda Ikeji 's blog to refute that the hubby was not abusive & she died of an illness.

Case Don tie wrapper and at This stage....

@ Ese, Sorry for blaming you, RIP
@ Family, accept my condoleses

My earlier posts still stands in other cases of Marital esp physical abuse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:
I really fail to believe that a girl does not know what her husband does. That is very hard for me to believe. I have come across these types quite often in my dating time, and I always carried out thorough investigations and always came out with the truth. There is no way you will be comfortable that a guy has so much cash to throw around without knowing the source of that cash. Even if it is long distance, you will have enough time to unravel so many things, because he is not in your face constantly running the deception game. When hardworking men are at work, yahoo boys are at home. So many red lights come up with yahoo boys. And trust me, they will not go that far hiding what they do from any girl, as there are so many other girls who are finer, willing to replace her with full knowledge of what they do.

Except she thought not asking too many questions will make her more favorable to him. Please, women are not that dumb. We can teach secret agencies a thing or two about carrying out investigations. Lots of girls are all about the cash. A young guy with an untraceable source of money should make anyone ask questions.

First of all we don't even know he is really yahoo yahoo. Its the fake friend who posted that with a lot of fake half baked news
So we dont even know that is true.

All that is certain now is that a young girl is dead, while we hold on for investigation and wish the family peace and her soul rest let us not add to their grief by making theories over what we know NOTHING about and make them suffer further grief by coming on line to keep refuting.

A young woman is dead, all we had initially was tweets from a stranger which isn't so accurate now, let us not build further on those lies, her death as they said would be investigated by autopsy and if there is any foul play we will hear. For now all I can say is that the stupid " friend" who dragged this lady's case to blogs without even knowing the true story will face her own lies and rumours and she won't find anyone to speak for her. Wicked people
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
But how about Frankiss44 on this thread that knows the family personally and has visited them? He has corroborated the abuse story so far.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ileobatojo:
But how about Frankiss44 on this thread that knows the family personally and has visited them? Hey as corroborated the abuse story so far.
Abi? Lol. Something is fishy. It could be a big lie or an attempt by the family to handle it in house. Totally downgrading the life of the dead woman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

First of all we don't even know he is really yahoo yahoo. Its the fake friend who posted that with a lot of fake half baked news
So we dont even know that is true.

All that is certain now is that a young girl is dead, while we hold on for investigation and wish the family peace and her soul rest let us not add to their grief by making theories over what we know NOTHING about and make them suffer further grief by coming on line to keep refuting.

A young woman is dead, all we had initially was tweets from a stranger which isn't so accurate now, let us not build further on those lies, her death as they said would be investigated by autopsy and if there is any foul play we will hear. For now all I can say is that the stupid " friend" who dragged this lady's case to blogs without even knowing the true story will face her own lies and rumours and she won't find anyone to speak for her. Wicked people
Do you believe that letter because it was sent to you? How are we so sure it was from her family. And how are we so sure the family is not trying to settle things away from the public.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by baby124: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
See below

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:

Abi? Lol. Something is fishy. It could be a big lie or an attempt by the family to handle it in house. Totally downgrading the life of the dead woman.

Yeah, very possible.

I don't see what the Bisi girl stands to gain by going on Twitter to concoct such grand lies about Ese's husband. That would be an extremely strange thing to do. But who knows.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
baby124:
See below

Makes sense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
ileobatojo:

Yeah, very possible.

I don't see what the Bisi girl stands to gain by going on Twitter to concoct such grand lies about Ese's husband. That would be an extremely strange thing to do. But who knows.

Again believe me I have been through a mess like this. People can concoct half stories to get on blogs you will be shocked.

I would let the family make a statement and stop joining in a debate by someone obviously not close to late Ese.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

Again believe me I have been through a mess like this. People can concoct half stories to get on blogs you will be shocked.

I would let the family make a statement and stop joining in a debate by someone obviously not close to late Ese.

We don't know that. Whether or not she is close to her is unverifiable by us at this point. However, to me, it's seems less plausible that someone will concoct such an elaborate tale about another person's marriage and death.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ileobatojo:

We don't know that. Whether or not she is close to her is unverifiable by us at this point. However, to me, it's seems less plausible that someone will concoct such an elaborate tale about another person's marriage and death.

You would be shocked. I don't want to open old painful wounds else I would have shared what so called friends can concoct and spread on late loved ones.

Like I said let the family speak, they didn't send any Bisi to speak on their behalf
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

You would be shocked. I don't want to open old painful wounds else I would have shared what so called friends can concoct and spread on late loved ones.

Like I said let the family speak, they didn't send any Bisi to speak on their behalf

Ironically, this thread had already gotten to page 7 based on what Bisi said, not based on any reports from her family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
ileobatojo:

Ironically, this thread had already gotten to page 7 based on what Bisi said, not based on any reports from her family.

Well, we like spicy bad news. Anyway, me self would have joined in if I didn't face a nasty experience. It is well jare. I no talk again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
And the new report by this 'mutual' friend of bisi and ese is saying the husband beat her 2days to the wedding?

Hmm.

So many conflicting stories
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by shindarayo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
R.i.p to her.its so sad dt we women still refuse to learn.marriage is to be enjoyed not endured.its not all abt mony.i guess guy must hv bnn all dis yahoo wannabee or drug dealers dt waste away in Malaysia. She thot marryn him wld put an end to her prob.am 70%sure she married him for wat hews able to provide.. wch sometimes happen to b temporary...wat kind of relationship did dey hv, eat kind of history did d guy hv ot d gurl and her family didnt bother to fimd oit....I trust my yoruba peep dey must visit dir pastor alfa herbalist sango oya obalala b4 dey can certify a union.hmmm.God knws best, I wont say I pity her parent dey might also be d reason she decided to stay in d marriage, some parent and longer throat......I still say and wld still continue to I wld rather marry a womaniser dan marry a woman beater, d day u raise ur hand to slap me let alone beat me, Bleep love or duty dat wld be d end...I jus hate sad stories like dis.d annoyn tin is dt it doesnt stop some stupod women goin tru dis same domestic violence and even reading dis from makn d same mistake. Mareiage is not a do or die affair.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by Frankiss44(m): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:
Frankiss why is the family saying something totally different?
Anyway let them mourn their loss, I can't imagine their having to defend themselves and their daughter at this stage when they are grieving

Hmmm... My dear this is shocking and I don't know what to believe again.... I was in the deceased house at the hours of 1pm to 3pm on Sunday... Even this quote from aghogho that claims to be the younger sister is another shocking revelation. As of yesterday, some members of the family were even concluding it was a case of rituals cos of the funny signs the deceased displayed before dying... I didn't want to say this online because it was a mere speculation.
Well, am just a friend and a course mate. It is their daughter and they can handle it anyway they want to.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband by mukht(f): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
aisha2:

Well, we like spicy bad news. Anyway, me self would have joined in if I didn't face a nasty experience. It is well jare. I no talk again.

Please,I need your assistance. Can I send you a mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.