Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem (1134 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by laroux(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
I've noticed it a lot in them. Most especially when they see you with a white chic. They start complaining and saying all manner of stuffs. Some even said I'm not a son of the soil cos I brought a White lady home. They said children born of a white woman are lost and have no identity. They even go as far as holding meetings due to the fact that my heart chose a foreigner and not a Nigerian. The truth is I've never had any intention of mixing with one (Nigerian) cos they are very low upstairs, retarded, hungry, classless and broke.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Newkidoo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Shut Tha Fu*k upp!!

Oniranu.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by LadyX(f): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
You have found yourself the kind of woman you want why open a thread about nigerian ladies? Remember you have female relatives.

In every society there are ladies like the ones you described. So not all nigerian ladies are like that.

From your post someone would think a nigerian girl broke your heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by starlingbawa(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your assertion is 'GROSSLY' biased and disrespectful to Nigerian women! And I totally disagree with 'MOST' of what you have written here!

The fact that some 'MAY' possess low self esteem as you have called it doesn't in anyway translate to the actual reality on ground.

Let's endeavour to show respect to the 'African Woman' because she's very strong!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Afrok(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yeye dey smell, me no get any attention to give anybody. So next? ...
Op brought home an albino and he's shouting he brought a foreigner for marriage shocked, I don't have catarrh even though there is dryness and harmattan, so I smell lies everywhere angry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by fijiano202(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
laroux:
I've noticed it a lot in them. Most especially when they see you with a white chic. They start complaining and saying all manner of stuffs. Some even said I'm not a son of the soil cos I brought a White lady home. They said children born of a white woman are lost and have no identity. They even go as far as holding meetings due to the fact that my heart chose a foreigner and not a Nigerian. The truth is I've never had any intention of mixing with one (Nigerian) cos they are very low upstairs, retarded, hungry, classless and broke.
I can't judge u cos its only God that judge

But I believe u have ur reasons but most are not are like that...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by frodobee: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ma niqqa, I don't know if you mean your sisters and mother, cuz I bliv they re not chinko or are they?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by AijaiI(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
pls wen ar u goin 2 get tired of dis ur "anti-nigerian girls" posts. haba! angry u've found ur latino gf, yeaaaaa we've heard u so shut up already.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by laroux(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
@newkidoo your username alone has proven your stupidity. If there's anyone who needs to shut the f up I think it should be you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Enegod(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
*sips my orijin*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Missmossy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm some do but certainly not all of them!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Newkidoo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
laroux:
@newkidoo your username alone has proven your stupidity. If there's anyone who needs to shut the f up I think it should be you.
Who is stupid between me and you!! Read ppl's comment!! You come here posting some stupid trash generalising Nigerian women based on the few you have met!! You are really stupid to say the least!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ur Day Of Relationshp Wit Dt Albino U Call White Is Numbered.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by FredHandsome(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dude, which girl hurt you did bad? So, ur best bet was to go for a whitey just to 'retaliate'? Well, if you've truly found love (most importantly) in a whitey, kudos!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Truth24(m): 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
Afrok:
Op brought home an albino and he's shouting he brought a foreigner for marriage shocked, I don't have catarrh even though there is dryness and harmattan, so I smell lies everywhere angry.
Don't mind dat broke ass

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Danhumprey: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
This OP don come again o! Who knows if he is merely living in fantasy land and wänking himself to satisfaction at the picx of the Latino girl he claimed to be his girlfriend/fiancee?undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by major466(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Afrok:
Where were you when the Op posted the picture of his beautiful Latino babe?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by justmag(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ohhhhhh no Op! You just put yourself out there for the firing squad.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by cutieberie1(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
u cant just conclude lyk dat not all have i dnt hv too...n dose dt hv low self esteem i think z cos of guys talkin bad abt dem or smtinn..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by justmag(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
AijaiI:
pls wen ar u goin 2 get tired of dis ur "anti-nigerian girls" posts. haba! angry u've found ur latino gf, yeaaaaa we've heard u so shut up already.

Lmaooo! This is funny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by laroux(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
@justmag you're a bastard for that comment you just made.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by laroux(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
@aijaiI I'm not surprised. Your inferiority complex is bringing you out.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Afrok(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
major466:

Where were you when the Op posted the picture of his beautiful Latino babe?
Really? Ok ooo, I think I missed that but he shouldn't have talked about Nigeria girls like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Monicasque(f): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
To me, op u r the one who seems to have low self esteen n nothing upstairs. This thread is very very stupid ooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by AijaiI(f): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
laroux:
@aijaiI I'm not surprised. Your inferiority complex is bringing you out.
I saw dis & burst into laughter. srsly dis is ur best come bak? HAHAHA. I wonda who broke ur heart u're so miserable
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by justmag(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
laroux:
@justmag you're a bastard for that comment you just made.

sooo unnecessary undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by khia: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2015
laroux:

LMAO grin grin grin
You know you are wrong for making that statement, I'm sure the Nigerian women don't even know that you exist.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Self Esteem by Divineluv14(f): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
Noise Maker

Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Goto Jail Than Kiss This Man? (pic) / Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... / Possesive Girls Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.