Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Welcome To My Office - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (147259 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2009
Sup Folks,

Noticed the thread is on the wane.
Maybe its mid-year blues or sumthing.

On my end its year end & the hustle just got rougher.

Hope all ma peeps r alrite.

Brashy, Cristals, Jarus, Tollu, Ajanlekoko where r y'all @.

I know y'all aint dead cos i've saw crizzle on the footie thread these past few weeks.

meanwyl in a concerted bid to burst my Deposit liability targets, i'm ready to give some outrageous rates to any House member whose got @ least N15m to spare for the next 30 - 60 days.

Keep up d hustle

Ciao
Re: Welcome To My Office by otuwe(f): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2009
diggler:

Sup Folks,
meanwyl in a concerted bid to burst my Deposit liability targets, i'm ready to give some outrageous rates to any House member whose got @ least N15m to spare for the next 30 - 60 days.

Keep up d hustle

Ciao

get me N500m for 30 days and i will get you the N15m

cheers!!!
debosky:

@ Otuwe

I like that slogan - nighttime lovers. tongue But be careful though - it's not always easy to neatly compartmentalise life wink

yeah man i know that, but thats the closet i can get to cutting the stuff off, its not my fault i just cant let go embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2009
T-Cann:

Hey all
@tolu
Tolu, how was it, i mean the results? on yours sincerely's side,nothing yet, but am still praying for the best.Let me know your status cos this suspense is killing baaaaaddddly o!!!

T-Cann man, I'm on the Jonsing level o. Still can't come to terms with it.

Diggler
Pal, things are just on the freeze here jare. Keep up the hustle
Re: Welcome To My Office by TCann(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2009
@tollu,
sooory o, dont loose hope that quickly! nothing on this side yet too, i read on some realiable online info source that it may be a 'batchy' affair.i know there's nothing God cant do.lets just still keep hanging on to God, to perfect that whichever he has started with us. be of good cheer, ciao!!

@others
what's happening to the adjudged best threa on NL? abeg, dnt let us fall the standard of this place, or is it the new threadies? oh ye viewers of a 'new bride' and jilters of 'd old faithful ruth'-hmmmmmm-tbk, jarus and co (lol)-come back to our first luv oh!!

later
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2009
Wow this thread still exists? shocked shocked shocked
I just couldnt find this thread prior to tonight
Anywayz, i will be back with loads of 3 weeks worth of updates, in digestable chunks though!
M just neck deep into delivering projects, paperworks, courses and more courses
On the flipside to the other job, i am dreading pre-season training, that starts soon! cry

Howdy ya'all! tongue
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2009
T-Cann
Abeg make we bone 'batchy' jare, it sounds concillatory.
Got my fingas in a numba of other pies so ---
How's ur end? Hope u got enough things working 4 u also? I pray 4 the best 4 us.

Crackles
Everybody's been on the move as far as this thread's concerned. How's u?
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
tollu:

Crackles
Everybody's been on the move as far as this thread's concerned. How's u?

I have been on the grind too ma'm
getting my grussle on {grinding + Hustling}
Longtime how ya'been?
Howz ur situation?
wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2009
Grussle? That's interesting
Same old same old bro.
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2009
tollu:

Grussle? That's interesting
Same old same old bro.

Aaw, hang in there, it will get better pretty soon! wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
hey people

whats gud?
This our thread is surely not sustaining the steam. ki lo de?
Cristalz is MIA!!

somebody should pls look for her o
wassup people

Travelled for exams and still trying to enjoy my hols but you guys wont believe it, i was forced home while i was enjoying maself.
back at home sleeping tho.

where are my people?
Tollu, Tubabie, Diggler, Jericho, Debosky, Mukina, T-cann and the others

It will be good to let you guys know that Brash comes in here to 'form' cool, calm and collected
you guys need to check the chaos he causes in the sports thread grin
hes ma hommie tho so no wahala

people, im off to some other pressing matters

cheers
Re: Welcome To My Office by TCann(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
@all

good to see that the thread is shoving up. How is everybody's end and work?

@tollu
of course,as a naija boi concerned, there are always a plan B,C and even D.
I ve got other stuff in the bowl too, hope the best option turns out well for us.
God dey.
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
tkb417:

hey people

whats gud?
This our thread is surely not sustaining the steam. ki lo de?
Cristalz is MIA!!

somebody should pls look for her o
wassup people

Travelled for exams and still trying to enjoy my hols but you guys wont believe it, i was forced home while i was enjoying maself.
back at home sleeping tho.

where are my people?
Tollu, Tubabie, Diggler, Jericho, Debosky, Mukina, T-cann and the others

It will be good to let you guys know that Brash comes in here to 'form' cool, calm and collected
you guys need to check the chaos he causes in the sports thread grin
hes ma hommie tho so no wahala

people, im off to some other pressing matters

cheers

Peace Homie!
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hey hey

Ze fire is coming back on slowly
, speaking of fires had to put one out a few minutes back @ my crib
Some crazy shyte's been goin down these past few weeks. (still on still, no weapon fashioned against urs truly shall prosper)

coupled wiv ma financial year end debacle i'm neck deep in u know what.

Anywayz i'm still keeping my head cool cos in the end 'i no go kill my self' (if i do, highest na 1 minute silence & the work go continue)

@Tollu
When thou shalt start smiling & laughing, na so so beg we go dey beg u to stop.
Cos one thing i bliv in is this "with determination, hardwork & the ryte outlook (+ GOD on ur side no doubt) whats urs is urs
no haterz can stop that.

Once again where's Crizzle @ is she putting us up for adoption or what?

Peace peeps
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2009
I'm so so sowwy guys. . . embarassed Guilty as charged. grin

I've just not been around the Career section in general of late. That has been rectified now. . .no more long disappearances, and no, Diggler, I'm not putting anyone up for adoption. LOL grin

Good to see new guys on board. . .hey there Renz(chief of martial arts,lol), Maddock, Seunallday. Welcome aboard our de-stressing and mind rubbing ship.

@Seunallday
Happy Birthday in arrears, dude. Send us some e-cake now, y'hear?

@all
I'm not back at work yet. . .my people at the top claim it's the current financial instability causing them to revise one or two policies, and that's affecting us in turn. They should iron out their issues in the next few weeks though. They'd better, lol.
My dear old dad wants to fix me in a place I don't really want to work, but then. . .it's silly to get picky, right? I mean it's not like jobs are floating all over the country. And as I'm not interested in working outside of Abuja, I gotta take what I get. No wahala.

Presently I'm an unpaid ''worker'' for my dad's extracurricular business. grin The experience is good, but the man should give me more than just money to blow @ Ceddi Plaza on new movies. grin

Keep your hustle on, guys. . .and keep the gist flowing. I'll always be around, even if I relocate to Palestine.
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hey peeps, hope the grind isn't too bad.

I was moving house over the weekend and didn't finish till late Sunday so exhaustion was an understatement. Luckily, I planned Monday well and got to relax a bit. Spent the first hour or so trying to log onto the internet, I was working at the home of one of our contractors that does pipeline inspections - needless to say, if he can't correctly copy down the access code from his router, I wonder if he'd spot problems on the pipeline! grin grin

Had a 46 mile drive to Thruxton just to pick up the helicopter, got the safety briefing and hopped in. The pipeline runs ~90km so we had to fly to the export terminal right over all the land, hills and rivers in between to the production facility. Nice to see your coworkers running around on the ground like ants. grin grin

Was a useful experience, got to see how the whole network runs and the issues involved, not to mention some fantastic views of countryside. The best part of all was that I didn't throw up grin - the helicopter flew pretty low at about 500feet and kept making sudden turns. As per sharp guy I made sure I didn't have any breakfast so there was nothing to even throw up in the first place. grin grin

After the flight, did the 46 mile drive back to the contractor's house, picked up my car and drove to work - barely got three hours in before zooming off home. grin

The boss is away for two days, so I'll have to be self motivated while she's away. Now is the time to watch Total Failure Part 2 featuring the wicked step mother. grin grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2009
Fellas,
How una dey?
I see the tempo has waned a bit on this thread. . . anyhow sha, una well done.
@Cristalz, welcome back. I'll be in your neck of the woods from today till end of the week, for the GSM West Africa conference thingy. Maybe you can give a few tips re what to do and and where to go in A-Town. In return we can maybe swing some freebies from whichever network you dey use smiley

@diggler, tkb, and the other money men. . . I dey find moni o. looking for some project finance for some top-secret SPV that I'm putting together with a bunch of kora friends from across the continent. tkb especially let's talk. PM me if you can with your Yahoo IM (apparently that is only for moderators).
For diggler, no worry, as soon as the cush drops from tk side, we go lodge am for ya bank wedge small interest put for back pocket grin

. . . yeah, I know brash is off the chain in the sports section. I go soon invent one mobile service for una, so I can make some money off your obsessions. Una dey there dey rake, small boys dey waka with 80 million Euros (dang!)

tollu, no worry. Jab go soon land. Baba G always has something for His peeps.

You guys have a nice work week ahead. Mine is sorta ending today. Conference no be work jare.

Peace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2009
@diggler, tkb, and the other money men. . . I dey find moni o. looking for some project finance for some top-secret SPV that I'm putting together with a bunch of kora friends from across the continent. tkb especially let's talk. PM me if you can with your Yahoo IM (apparently that is only for moderators).
For diggler, no worry, as soon as the cush drops from tk side, we go lodge am for ya bank wedge small interest put for back pocket 

ill tell one of the MODs to send my ID to you so no wahala

. . . yeah, I know brash is off the chain in the sports section. I go soon invent one mobile service for una, so I can make some money off your obsessions. Una dey there dey rake, small boys dey waka with 80 million Euros (dang!)
Im thinking seriously of taking to sports. i dont think i can play footie again, maybe ill go and learn boxing. One fight can fetch me 10 million dollars and then ill retire provided my opponent wont kill me  grin grin grin
the money in sports is too much. Gimme me 80mill dolls to work with and ill deliver some projects that will ameliorate some sufferings in this country. na that kind money den dey take buy 2 legs? shocked shocked wahala don enter football

tollu, no worry. Jab go soon land. Baba G always has something for His peeps.

amen o! Tollu needs to get back to VI. i don miss am grin grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
Hi people. How did the day's hustle go?
Was at NCC today. . .mayn, that place is so FINE! grin Doesn't make Ernest less of a poof though. lol.

@Ajanlekoko
Ah, big oga, you're in Abuja? Welcome o.
Where is the GSM thing holding? I heard about it from a friend, but didn't get the venue.
Places to go. . .hmm. We don't have as much variety as Lagos, but we're trying.grin Could list some. . .depends on your preference. No need for exchanges, but I think I might be able to find some use for an MTN goodie bag, a GLO bag, and Etisalat. grin cheesy

@TKB
When they box your head around so much that your brain turns to pap eh, you go know how far. grin I just dislike that particular sport. What do you need sports for sef. . .you guys in investment finance rake in substantial profit.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2009
Was at NCC today. . .mayn, that place is so FINE! Doesn't make Ernest less of a poof though. lol.
the pay in NCC is equally very good
u dont want to know how much there drivers earn

@TKB
When they box your head around so much that your brain turns to pap eh, you go know how far. I just dislike that particular sport. What do you need sports for sef. . .you guys in investment finance rake in substantial profit.
i just dey joke o
boxing ke?
God forbid. My profession is cool even if i cant afford a Ferrari grin

babes hw far?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2009
Aawwww Look at all this love for moi. shocked shocked shocked

Tnx a bundle guys, I feel much better. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

As per topic
I realised recently that 'We read in school just to poass exams. So I've been using this time out to read my old texts. Currently on Strategic Management wink
Aiming for Ajanlekoko's Job tongue

HAve a great day y'all
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2009
@TKB
I dey o, my dear. Hope work's not burying you too deep under.

I know NCC is a cool place to work.  .  .got someone running things for me in there. I hope it works out smoothly.

@Tollu
Of course you are loved, girl. grin And keep the reading thing going.  .  .discovered that once you stop reading, your brain just loses its knowledge sharpness. I'm trying to develop a strict habit of spending at least 2 hours doing some serious studying each day.

@diggler
How is Sanusi treating all 'em banks? Any new rules different from Soludo's, or still the same rules?

Got another half work, half CV-distributing day ahead. Hope to be home real early.  .  .must not miss the Confed game at 3pm. Don't ask me how I will cope with afternoon football games when I resume working full time. grin
Have a productive day everyone.
Re: Welcome To My Office by maddock(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
Men the last two weeks has been crazy and fun, from one flight to another and one hotel to another, one town to another. But am missing my wife and my kids sooo much. i go resign o sumbody berra beg me to take am easy o or else.
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2009
Cristalz:

Was at NCC today. . .mayn, that place is so FINE! grin Doesn't make Ernest less of a poof though. lol.

@Ajanlekoko
Ah, big oga, you're in Abuja? Welcome o.
Where is the GSM thing holding? I heard about it from a friend, but didn't get the venue.
Places to go. . .hmm. We don't have as much variety as Lagos, but we're trying.grin Could list some. . .depends on your preference. No need for exchanges, but I think I might be able to find some use for an MTN goodie bag, a GLO bag, and Etisalat. grin cheesy

The conference was at the International Conference Center. Ended today.
I should be outta here tomorrow AM. Abuja is always a nice place sha, but, men. . . I dey always trip for una driving! One Oyinbo guy was telling me today that the driving freaks him out. Men just dey peel towards T junctions at top speed. Not for peeps with heart condition o.

NCC is an absurdly sprawling place. Visited the place a few times, and I'm always amazed by the sheer office space size. Very scanty sha. Dem just dey swallow billions in license fees and taxes. Nice place to work sha. The foreign trips na DIE. All loaf and no serious work.
As per Ernest, I give am props and all, he did well, but . . . abeg he got to go. The man has run out of ideas. Now that the telecom investment is here, it's time to protect Naija and make legislation and government enforce local content and substantial Nigerian ownership in the telcos, instead of all these guys shipping in expats by the hundreds.
In fact, Cristalz, I am holding you personally responsible for that brief when you join NCC grin wink

tollu:

Aiming for Ajanlekoko's Job tongue

Sista, LOL. it aint always what it's cracked up to be.

If you go back and read my early posts on this thread, which you guys all severely misunderstood, you'll know just exactly I feel about 'strategic management', or whatever payoff lines they use for all that horsecrap.

@all,
Make una dey enjoy o. On a not-so-lighter note, the first thing my laptop did in this Abuja was to crash without any warning. The IT dudes at our ABJ office checked it out, and declared it DOA for real. So I've been spending more of my time catching the ABJ nightlife, which seems to be composed mostly of men-chewing-meat-and-drinking-beer joints. Cristalz, how far nah?

Peace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2009
Cristalz:

@diggler
How is Sanusi treating all 'em banks? Any new rules different from Soludo's, or still the same rules?

Sanusi can't rattle much for now. Plus its still early days so i'm guessing he's still awed by the new digs.
I heard CBN guvnorship has some really ILL perks attached.
I so envy ur ass ryte now going home by 3pm to watch the Confed cup.
Can u bliv d only clips i've managed to watch was the Rossi & De Rossi decimating the US.

Havent even seen my Boy 'El Nino' in action.

@Ajanlekoko
the bloodhound in me is liking d smell of ur SPV, my Institution is currently involved (like $25million & counting) in one that has its focus on the real estate scene. as i speak we're making some serious marks in the VI skyline.
maybe it could be my springboard to the Board.

AjanleKoko:

So I've been spending more of my time catching the ABJ nightlife, which seems to be composed mostly of men-chewing-meat-and-drinking-beer joints. Cristalz, how far nah?

Peace.

This brings back memeories of my service year in that city.
Was officially Inducted into the SAN (Senior Alcoholics Nigeria) hall of fame.

Plus i heard them Garden joints where we decimated Roast Fish have been banished, what a shame.

@Topic.
My quest for year end Prestige money is still ongoing.
I've got some 8 digit deals coming in next week.

But my focus for now is on a rainmaker 9 digit baby that @ this point i'll stop short of committing murder to bed this honey.

Anyways hope y'all are having profitable times

Peace
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Ajanlekoko
You were serious? grin I didn't know o, lol. Come on, Abj night life has more to offer than just 'em drinking joints. . .I've got friends that prefer to do their socializing at night.
Not to worry, next time you're in town. Forewarn me so I'll draft a list of cool places and deposit in your inbox. grin
Hope the conference went well though. Sorry about your laptop. You'll be looking for a new one now, right? Pele.

@Diggler
Hehehe. . .chief chaser. Hope your deals come through o. . .I hear financial year end is just a few weeks away. Cabal needs to be fattened properly to avoid the axe.
Don't you get to watch the football highlights at least? Try. . .it's worth it.

As for 'em gardens where they do roast fish, they still exist. There's one in Maitama that's a fave spot for the guys in my house. They love to go charter the roast fish like it's the best thing since peanut butter. I'm not a fan of the thing though, I prefer chicken suya from Yahuza. grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by otuwe(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
cough no gree me go work today

was sick all day

but na today i no say out of sight is out of mind

this guy just bone me sha

anyway am the one that has been deceiving myself so am not surprised
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2009
Aw, sorry dearie. . .about the cough I mean.

About the guy. . .pele. Definitely time to end it now, right? Gotta find the will to. wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2009
As for 'em gardens where they do roast fish, they still exist. There's one in Maitama that's a fave spot for the guys in my house. They love to go charter the roast fish like it's the best thing since peanut butter. I'm not a fan of the thing though, I prefer chicken suya from Yahuza.

Yahuza
cant forget that place o.

eyin people
howdy?

work is going on smoothly;
but wait o, is this the season of marriages?
all ma friends are scaring me o

4 of them are getting married between tmr and July shocked shocked shocked
den wan force me make i marry by force
chei!!!!!!!!!

One of the deals ive been chasing to dakar finally fell thru
The IC in the PE unit im working with has given approval for disbursement for my client and that calls for some celeb
make we pop champagne na grin

also, one of the downstream, oil coys im doing stuffs for has finally gotten the nod to acquire another distribution and logistics coy in one of neighbouring countries. That happened to be a good deal cos after the whole valuation thingy, the enterprise value of the coy appeared too favourable for my client that he promised to pay my tickets to JD anytime i wanna visit

BBQ is on the way grin so i gat free return tickets
wetin den dey call dat for Investment banking?
soft dollars!!!!!! but i don do full disclosure to ma bosses so nobody can accuse me of swaying/tampering with figures cos of soft dollars

so im safe

anything new?
norrin for nw. . . omo boi dey go Ibadan tmr for one wedding,
the 'ayaj' for that wedding will be too much cos i heared chicks will flood the place
trust me, im 'gadging' up like a Gladiator so nothing will pass me byy

safe grin. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by damiso(f): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2009
Nice to see the official NL chillout thread is still up and running,kudos to the rewakeners.

The past few weeks has been a rollercoaster one for me on the work front ,wow its not been easy.We've had the FSA(Financial Services Authority) in our offices for the past week and you want to try all the stress and meetings(half of which i slept in undecided) we had to do just to make sure that all our working practises and all met all their requirements.Thank God its all over,deep down in my mind i was just cursing them cos of all the stress(with my condition o).Dem just dey stress lil ol me, where were they when all the fat cat bankers in the City were feeding fat on bonuses,dem come dey halla me ontop the tashere kobo kobo salary and bonus i am getting.Well,it's  all good na practise for when me too i get to exec level and start cashing in on the six digit bonuses.(which really is the real dillyo,when i saw our GMD's bonus this yr,my smoothie went the wrong way.even in this recession.)

This month and next is like rounding up for me as i go on maternity leave in August.Have a meeting with HR at 12 to decide benefits and all other modalaties.It's a kinda rollercoaster one for me cos i am torn in between whether to take my full 9 months entitlement or come back after 6 months,Hubby is happy with whatever decision i take but me i am scared with this recession and all especially in my industry that my job will be at risk.I have asked people who have been there and they all give me different opinions, i don tire jare.I know pregancy is never a reason for dismissal but when thinking of redundancies wont they they think of the person who they have just been paying for the last 9 months to sit at home and take care of a baby.Everyone tells me not to worry and all as i am quite a valuable part of my team(if i may so myself tongue) but this recession has made me realise that one cannot be having one false sense of job security.
Let me go jare before i start boring  peeps with my wahala .(but guess that's what this thread is for anyway smiley).
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2009
tkb417:

anything new?
norrin for nw. . . omo boi dey go Ibadan tmr for one wedding,
the 'ayaj' for that wedding will be too much cos i heared chicks will flood the place
trust me, im 'gadging' up like a Gladiator so nothing will pass me byy

safe grin. . .

Happy hunting bro

@Topic
Had a whirlwind of a day and even tho its over Mondays gonna be a real b!+(# cos enuf carryover from today dey.

Keep wondering why us Rainmakers in d Institution also have to do some mundane crap like documenting a/c's and shit.
Aint it bad enuf i have to win the a/c in d first place.

Spent the whole day selling a payroill solution to some Coy i've been courting for weeks.
In the end them blokes bought in and now they want it set up and running by next payday which is next week Wednesday.
Now cos its year end, everybody is jumpy & since Internal Control is on d prowl my operations folks aint playing ball on waiving some shit for me.
Add to the mix i had to capture the data of some 120 employess of said coy most of whom dont trust ppl in sharp suits and are resisting the change.
Finally i've still got 11 days to Year End & 24 hours aday just aint enuf for me.

Oh & did i add that my neck of the woods just became the most insecure area in 9ja ( all d moneybags r on vacation & aint trusting anyone that knows their financial status incase u arrange kidnap their pet dog or sumthin)

Anywayz all in all, I go do like tkb attend a couple of weddings tomorrow
most def i'm gonna score some greedy husband seeker 2mrw. (I go marry na scam since wey back)

Peace
Re: Welcome To My Office by otuwe(f): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
Cristalz:

Aw, sorry dearie. . .about the cough I mean.

About the guy. . .pele. Definitely time to end it now, right? Gotta find the will to. wink

thanks jare, av finally ended it, no more fooling around for me man.
Re: Welcome To My Office by maddock(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
otuwe:

thanks jare, av finally ended it, no more fooling around for me man.

Praise the Lord, if you have FINALLY did it. I have been following your post and i just kept on waiting for the day you say this.But wait o, which one concern me self? But anyway which you meet someone real quick to fill up that space.

Men just came back from makurdi and lafia, and cant wait for this week to run fast so that i can leave Abuja back to Las Gidis. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.