Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (69681 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by debsite: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC with falsehood. GEJ fearing a political pastor.Another framed up story. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:

Osinbanjo is only known by few rccg members in lagos island how can he pull a threat on GEJ? Buhari will never rule Nigeria
Osinbajo is now not known by few RCCG members in Lagos, but also non members and muslims.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Champele(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC e-warriors don come with language strategy.desperate people.beware of them.
overlord29:
cool [size=15pt]CHANJI DOLE NE[/size]

[size=20pt] CHANJIN NAIRA GOMA(N10) KAWAI?!...KA NA HAWKA NE?! [/size]
overlord29:

[color=#550000] [size=20pt] CHANJIN NAIRA GOMA(N10) KAWAI?!...KA NA HAWKA NE?! [/size]
[/color]
overlord29:

[size=20pt] CHANJIN NAIRA GOMA(N10) KAWAI?!...KA NA HAWKA NE?! [/size]
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by sammieblaize: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Just imagine the pastors.. Planning to use the house of God as a political campaign ground.... Is there no sanity this is a huge slap I'm just hoping that bishop Oyedepo isn't really into this cause i respect him a whole lot although m not an lfc member... Although God knows best not the pastors

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by watchindelta(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
I doubt it.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by 36STATES: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
"Much revered pastor" Much revered pastor my foot. Adeboye is a confirmed fraudster and he will die like other fraudsters scamming some of the poorest folks of this country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:
It's funny tho what fear can do
Trish
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by overlord29(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Champele:
APC e-warriors don come with language strategy.desperate people.beware of them.[color=#990000][/color]

Who be this weh dey quote me & mind you that's HAusa, if i'am wrong wif spellings correct me__or get Lo$t!!
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by BotherMleeper(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
saharareporters and their kind of journalism is very scary.

How can osibanjo be GEJ's problem? Of all the heavy weights that can sway votes massively to APC, it is osibanjo that would make GEJ scared.
What then happens to the likes of tinubu, amaechi, kwankwanso and even buhari with all his northern massive followers.

I understand saharareporters want to continue their role of blackmailing and stiring disaffection amongst christains with this kind of news.

Is saharareporters trying to tell us that, all the muslims vote is now locked down for Buhari, why the main battle is the christain votes?

If all the muslim votes is locked down for Buhari, who then are the religious bigot?

You're a bit thick. Lemme baby it down for you.

GEJ thought their campaign of calumny against GMB as a bigot was working. Then along came osinbajo, a pastor.

GEJ needs the help of the hireling pastors to devise new means of communicating the same message of GMB as a bigot irrespective of Osinbajo as VP since VP slot is inconsequential anyway.

Other pastors would rather bring up the killing fields of tje northeast as more pressing issue.

The dissident pastors were browbeaten by the lackey pastor to submission.

Thus, some CAN leaders will approach this fight on the same platform of bigotry they accuse GMB of.

Oh, the irony.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
36STATES:
"Much revered pastor" Much revered pastor my foot. Adeboye is a confirmed fraudster and he will die like other fraudsters scamming some of the poorest folks of this country.
My hand no dey for this one oooo

but GEJtill2019 sha

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Mccullum: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Don't you aware that there's rivalry in churches as well due to Pastor Oyedepo might be fearing & jealoursing the future simply because if Professor Osibanjo eventually become V/President RCCG will have more influence politically & religiously than any other church in Nigeria while he may not be comfortable with that, God is greater than him, Sai Buhari. Inevitable CHANGE in Febuhari 14th 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by emekasonduru: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
if this was supposed to be secret meeting, how come was it made public? lies,lies and more lies......... how is Osibanjo a problem to a sitting government. GEJ is all there is to vote for, Vote wisely all nairalanders Vote Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Eluwilussit(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jonathan and pdp are playing a smart game and APC doesn't know it yet. As it is right now, APC is comfortable as never before. They seem to be coasting to a big W. Why should they pay attention to pdp? After all, everything is going well for them.

Wait till pdp rigs the election, then APC will realize that you don't win elections in Africa at the polls. There has never been a free and fair election in nigeria since independence. The presidency said so. Why should this be different?
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Matthewbriggs(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
jaybee3:
I don't believe this story. Surely GEJ is not that callous to express such concern knowing fully well it's going to get out

You are right he is not that callous. This is just pure concoction.

Moreover I would give it to APC for pulling a masters stroke by choosing Osinbanjo as running mate, any other candidate would have made the ride more easy for GEJ. Given that majority of the yorubas I have encountered offlline are mainly supporting Buhari due to Osinbanjo who is not only yoruba but also a pastor
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by bettercreature(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Read how prominent pastors are strategizing on how to lie and tarnish the image of their fellow human being
There is God oo the TITHES you are sharing and using to buy privates jets to fly around,God will judge una oo
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by stagger: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
sammieblaize:
Just imagine the pastors.. Planning to use the house of God as a political campaign ground.... Is there no sanity this is a huge slap I'm just hoping that bishop Oyedepo isn't really into this cause i respect him a whole lot although m not an lfc member... Although God knows best not the pastors

Which church is being used as political campaign ground if not that of Father Mbaka who is now a Buhari man (with video evidence to that effect)? Now you decide to base your opinion on a concocted lie by sahara reporters with no evidence. Bishop Oyedepo is not a political charlatan who will decide for people who they should vote for. Even on Sunday when we prayed for safety and peace of the country using our PVCs as a point of contact, never was there a mention of who we should vote for.

Base your opinion on verifiable facts!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by IBROHIM: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Osinbanjo is truly a problem to Goofluck and PDP as a whole...Long live Jagaban for that wonderful and tactful maneuver from the "Islamic Propaganda PDP was using with reckless abandon". Funny enough while TANoids over here deceive themselves posting "GEJ till 2019" at every given opportunity and forcing themselves into thinking that all is set for GEJ's reelection, their OGas at the top know what's going to play out at the polls next month and are already preparing for their handover. TANoids, you better get real now or get taken unawares. grin
your Head to correct jare!!! Tell them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by mizzy007(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:
It's funny tho what fear can do
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by TrishaP(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rextayne:
Trish
Yes
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by gooket(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
This post is a real lie frm the pit of hell. Bishob dnt have time for such things . Its a lie Jonathan no dey do any meeting with any Pentecostal pastor.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Jossyroyal1: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b]
LordCenturion:
WHY GEJ DEY PANIC?,if u want GMB as our new president pls click like

Omo!!! see signal (a.k.a) majority carry d vote...
GEJ red card!

GMB GREEN CARD.... cool
LordCenturion:
WHY GEJ DEY PANIC?,if u want GMB as our new president pls click like

Omo!!! see signal (a.k.a) majority carry d vote...
GEJ red card!

GMB GREEN CARD....
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Justicealh3(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sai FeBuhari. Sai Osinbajo. APC until 2019.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
TrishaP:

Yes
hw re u
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by NovusHomo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
lurther:
saharareporters and their kind of journalism is very scary.

How can osibanjo be GEJ's problem? Of all the heavy weights that can sway votes massively to APC, it is osibanjo that would make GEJ scared.
What then happens to the likes of tinubu, amaechi, kwankwanso and even buhari with all his northern massive followers.

I understand saharareporters want to continue their role of blackmailing and stiring disaffection amongst christains with this kind of news.

Is saharareporters trying to tell us that, all the muslims vote is now locked down for Buhari, why the main battle is the christain votes?

If all the muslim votes is locked down for Buhari, who then are the religious bigot?

Oh yes he can, and may well be. It's all about perception plus numbers that translate into votes. Let's break it down: finished the false perception of APC as a political party bent on islamizing Nigeria. Add to that the huge memberships of these Pentecostal Churches who love their "Daddy OGs" more than they love Jesus himself. You guess who they will vote for given the present realities of the Nigerian situation.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by easymoney2015(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lolz APC ride on d fear of Osinbajo is d end of corruption. Hmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by major466(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sahara Reporters must be high on weeds. Who da heck is Osunbanjo? I don't even know his full name. Tunde Bakare is miles ahead of Osubajo when it comes to national popularity, yet that didn't stop GEJ from wining the 2011 elections. Sahara Reporters should change their names to Junk Reporters.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by anonimi: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tis the season of STORIES from the dessert cheesy

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Saharareporters are the only people dt will carry dis kind news in Naija, why? Wia are the other newspaper agency? If its true or lie, nobody knows.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Ayo8(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
May God almighty and nature judge Oyedepo IF HE TRULY placed priority on GEJ winning the election over the lives of innocent Nigerians being slaughtered in the north.

Amen!!!
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by usibengate(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
They shall always come together, concoct and manipulate. But no matter the amount of their evil secrecy they shall fail!, fail!!, fail!!!. The Bible says so
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Dawinlove(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
lacasa:
And they say Muslims r the problem.

Just see what so called heads of the Christian religion are doing.

Getting involved in blatant smear campaigns and undermining the church's integrity cos of Naira notes

I am not against any religion, but to be frank, Nigerian Christians that follow these evil men have to ask themselves if really Jesus would av ordained this kind of men his Kindred

Manipulate Religion for Jonathan all u want, what many Nigerians like myself know, is that GOD is not a hypocrite and the way He put Jonathan in Aso Villa He will surely remove him

Maybe this year or in Future.

Politics, the PDP way, is like a Do or Die affair.

*spits*

God bless u GMB and PYO, no matter the opposition, u will lead us, u surely will.

Sai APC!
your coment lack good content and shows buhari is a failure.Buhari can't rule Us take note.He jes has sweet political speech and can deceive with his deceit words.Why has he so far failed?cos he lacks it,dnt get it twisted that politics is a good game with buhari..now i ask
GEJ was not good bfo you elected him ryt?
whoever cast his vote for buhari is lyk casting lot but loosing to the fouls of the air.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by ocelot2006(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Osibanjo: GEJ'S problem?! The so-called SAN who cant come up with anything new to improve the power situation in the country? LMAO!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSHHEHEHHEHE!!! Chei grin ......We've heard grin . Problem indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.