Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (69675 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
CAN THEY CHANGE THE TRUTH?
THAT GEJ IS A BARE FACED SHAMELESS LIAR?
grin

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by daniel2090: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:
Anything Sahara reporters like make them write all i know we Northerners we never allow a sick man rule Nigeria again, Buhari can never rule Nigeria
u just displayed absolute ignorance with that ur post.why are people so syupid enough to swallow erroneous news hook, line and sinker.chai.
nigerians have been perishing cos of lack knowlegde

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Bode2: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rhyle:
Hmmm.
me too follow you do - Hmmn!
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by olatiler(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
barcanista:
If Jonathan like he should go to the Pope for endorsement, it won't help his evil cause. The era of religious politics is over. Mr Oyedepo and co won't save his course. Nigerians have made up their mind to vote amiable Muhammadu Buhari. There is nothing any CAN, PFN, Witches and Wizard Union, Muslim Union or any sycophant group(s) can do about it. Politics is politics, religion is religion. Almighty God can never be mocked. Power belongs to God and he has given the masses the right to decide their leaders. Any pastor, imam, sheikh, dibia or whatever that feels he can manipulate his religious position for political goal will be embarrassed. Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015
Kaka yangu wewe anataka nini? Shagazi bonge samani lete kaka yangu Kilimanjaro baridi
Iya Faaja eba mi fur egbon mi olooto yi ni gbogbo nkan ti won ba feeeeee
Mama G please nak this my brother one Bottle of ChaMpaigne inside Chilled bucket

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Osode: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nichobabe(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Bigcake:
What biz do i have with politicians? Only N10 reduction fuel price? And Buhari may come in and increase it by N20.... They are all the same with empty promises..

My brother I agree with you. Reduce by N10 to win election and increase later by N20. embarassed embarassed embarassed

APC, PDP same Corrupt Nigeria Politicians. The choice is between the bad and the evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by rallymento(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oh! If only election will be won on nairaland, I am sure that most people shouting for APC can't even give reasons why they want the Presidency. Anyways, just as most APC poster in lagos says "Re-elect" that is how GEJ is going to be Re-elected.
I can't forget this song " Raji-Fashola Re-elect" ....... GEJ tiwa ni ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by TruthTella(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Se.un is really cooling down on the anti APC agenda.
I can't believe the amount of pro APC posts making fp these days.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by sadewun: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
The unfortunate thing is that most of you ranting Shege Buhari may not even have voters card. Gej will give u people supprice next month.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Kylekent59: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
LordCenturion:
WHY GEJ DEY PANIC?,if u want GMB as our new president pls click like
Nairaland na apc materia oooo
Calculate d no of likes 441.
How many commented pages 6
6* 38= 22 8 if d 6 pages clicked like
Then how come 441 likes shaii
I can see d change. Dis apc go bad pass pdp ooo
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by shynerd(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
darisgod:
Loooolz

D fear of Osinbajo is d beginning of CHANGE!!!!
Quote of the day!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by folamee: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Kylekent59:

Nairaland na apc materia oooo
Calculate d no of likes 441.
How many commented pages 6
6* 38= 22 8 if d 6 pages clicked like
Then how come 441 likes shaii
I can see d change. Dis apc go bad pass pdp ooo
mumu some of us just click like without commenting. do u understand now
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Osode: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
celeron40:
I've always known Oyedepo is a certified crook...The man is so thuggerish and greedy..Its so sad many Nigerians continue to blindly follow his ungodly teachings of wealth and fame. Right now, all Christians should just focus on the bible itself..The country is now filled with all sorts of Pastors..what business do Pastors have lobbying political office holders?
YOU KNOW BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO TO BE A CERTIFIED CROOK !!
... As the Most High Liveth ...
Whose servant you have disdained, because you and your likes (Uncircumsised Philistines)on NL do not Fear Him.
May your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
projectnigeria:
Go GOODLUCK !!!
Back to Otuoke 2015 grin
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by EnigmAries(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

And the one who's better is who again?? grin
FeBUHARI 14 will tell you.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by legendsilver(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
I love this, in-fact God bless the union of Buhari/Osinbajo as they both paddle the canoe of change to Aso Rock.

Sai Buhari come febuhari
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by EnigmAries(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
sadewun:
The unfortunate thing is that most of you ranting Shege Buhari may not even have voters card. Gej will give u people supprice next month.
as if all Jonathan supporters have PVC. Haven't you heard that states where Buhari has most supporters have the highest numbers of collected PVC? I have mine and I saw to it that hundreds of people in my polling units get theirs and it's Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Ologunjude(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
Osibanjo is doing some serious ground work, town hall meetings, other small meetings, channels TV appearance and radio stations, market square visit, personal visit to residents and rallies. Prof has a clean record and no blemishes. He has no faults and he is very intelligent.

The way it looking the guy will capture 80% of the votes in south west and GEJ knows the north 18 states is gone to Buhari based on his past record. Again If majority of Redeem church members would be voting for one of their own. PDP I can rightly say is finished.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by celeron40(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
Osode:

YOU KNOW BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO TO BE A CERTIFIED CROOK !!
... As the Most High Liveth ...
Whose servant you have disdained, because you and your likes (Uncircumsised Philistines)on NL do not Fear Him.
May your tongue cleave to the roof of your mouth.
I have no time for Living Faith PLC zealots..
Shalom.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by tonididdy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
APC and PDP candidates are all evil men...thankGod I don't even have a voters card and am happy again I can't vote cos non of em is worth it.

let God decide

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Who are you?

I bet you don't even have a PVC !
actually I was asked to come and get it this weekend, I won't fail to honour that appointment.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Osode: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
celeron40:
I have no time for Living Faith PLC zealots..
Shalom.
As The Lord lives... once again
I am 'presently' from Mountain of Fire.
Which makes it worse for the likes of you.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by derecho(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cries out in a SECRET meeting?hahaha
Una try
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Lanrefreshkid: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
silly people

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Lanrefreshkid: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Its just so unfortunate these new era pastors are hypocrites and a curse to our beloved Nigeria.

Imagine a pastor plotting another pastor's fall cos of money..

well, i am not suprise cos these pastors flourish most during Jonathan's regime with many folowers, university business and private jets to the extent they are using thier jet to tranport huge funds to acquire arms to safe our country..smh

They are afraid all this would stop if GMB becomes the president. They are scared of change which they all know is constant.

Stupid people..I just hate them

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by melvin0004(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Young4jose: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
waternogeteneny:
This is simply a case of Gen Buhari religious bigotry gone a step too far.

Call for imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

Gen Buhari categorically stated that;"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria, " Buhari said, "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states, was defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

Buhari Politics of Religion an affront to the sensibility of Christians

The comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith. This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines

Buhari categorically said; "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP

Buhari recourse to political pastors at the eleventh hour an act of political desperation or ridicule of the Christian faith

In December 17, 2014 APC announces Pastor Yemi Osinbajo as Gen. Buhari's running mate. A Pastor at Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations, Banana Island, a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. APC not satisfied with this appointment then created a fake twitter @RCCGWorldwide account of RCCG to announce the endorsement of Pastor Yemi by the General Oversea of RCCG Pastor Adeboye.

This move prompted Pastor Adeboye through his verified Facebook page to disowned the Twitter handle and condemns yet another desperate scheme by the APC.

In the Facebook post, Pastor Adeboye said; “On behalf of The Governing Council of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq. The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote."

We have no doubts that the APC is a Party that attempts to use and parade Pastors as VP candidates to divide or mislead the innocent sheep and Nigerians with cherished Conservative or Liberal views and clear the known perception of Bigotry hanging over the head of its candidate and one time dictactor, General Buhari.

Other statements from the Church's AUTHENTIC twitter Handle Include:@rccghq: “RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide.
“The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq.”In no fewer than four other tweets, the church equally faulted the endorsement of Osinbajo by the creators of @rccgworldwide.One of the tweets by the Pastors reads: “RCCG has not celebrated anybody for any position in the forthcoming elections! The #OfficialRCCG handle is @rccghq. Do not be misled.” Another reads: “We are a mission and we do not meddle into politics #RCCG #OfficialRCCG @RCCGworldwide is wrong.”Another said: “#OfficialRCCG – @rccghq We do not denounce neither do we endorse candidacies for elections. We are not a political party.

APC Political Pastor Ejike Mbaka and the church drama

In gospel of Mark 12:17 Jesus Christ himself said; "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." and in John 2:16 Jesus Christ said "Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father's house into a marketplace."
I swear U no well, 4 written dat rubish#
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nairalanders una too much. See statistics! Na wa o. Jona die well dis time. Even if he wins I believe he will do his best to redeem his battered image
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by celeron40(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Osode:

As The Lord lives... once again
I am 'presently' from Mountain of Fire.
Which makes it worse for the likes of you.
Mountain Of Fire indeed...which fire? All those nonsense fall-down-and-die churches.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Am a Christian, a PDP member and a Winner, I and my family will Vote for Buhari, even if Osinbajo wasn't on the ticket. There has to be a Change, personally, am not impressed by Jonathan, anybody who is impressed by him should vote him, if you are not, Vote any of the other alternatives.

God bless you my brother, am a winner as well but my support goes to the people's general and prof. osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by emiye(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
The moment Osinbajo was picked as VP candidate, i knew the windscreen of pdp's propaganda vehicle has been shattered. They were expecting familiar foes like Amaechi, Tinubu or Fasola, that they could deploy and unleash the propaganda weaponry on, but jolted by the APC's decision. A professor of law, a top pastor in RCCG, as vp., surely,the vision of PDP's propaganda became blurred.

While PDP was expecting a big barking dog as APC's VP candidate, APC unveiled a highly poisonous small scorpion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.