Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting (69676 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Dami Osinbajo Is Gorgeous, Osinbajo's First Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Parisbee5(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
stagger:

Which church is being used as political campaign ground if not that of Father Mbaka who is now a Buhari man (with video evidence to that effect)? Now you decide to base your opinion on a concocted lie by sahara reporters with no evidence. Bishop Oyedepo is not a political charlatan who will decide for people who they should vote for. Even on Sunday when we prayed for safety and peace of the country using our PVCs as a point of contact, never was there a mention of who we should vote for.

Base your opinion on verifiable facts!
Bro this report is true. I was in second service yesterday when Papa (Bishop Oyedepo) asked people to lay their PVC on the floor to pray against War n Violence during the coming election. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you which direction Papa is asking people to Vote. Caping up the prayers, Papa specifically said no Islamic Jihadist will become the President in this nation, surreptitiously telling people who to vote for or against. He even asked rhetorically that, can you dethrone Jesus? I wonder who he was refering to as 'JESUS' GEJ my foot. But am happy with peoples' reaction. Immediately Papa called for PVC to be laid on the floor, many people started leaving the church Auditorium and I know that is enough message for the leadership of the church.
No Pastor can change my mind on this. If this is what my Bishop wants to devote the Pulpit to right now, this 21 days fasting and prayer season, am sorry he has failed already. this is a lost battle. Why? I expect a discerning man like him to even know that the so called GEJ is not a Christian.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by prettyboi1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
lacasa:
And they say Muslims r the problem.

Just see what so called heads of the Christian religion are doing.

Getting involved in blatant smear campaigns and undermining the church's integrity cos of Naira notes

I am not against any religion, but to be frank, Nigerian Christians that follow these evil men have to ask themselves if really Jesus would av ordained this kind of men his Kindred

Manipulate Religion for Jonathan all u want, what many Nigerians like myself know, is that GOD is not a hypocrite and the way He put Jonathan in Aso Villa He will surely remove him

Maybe this year or in Future.

Politics, the PDP way, is like a Do or Die affair.

*spits*

God bless u GMB and PYO, no matter the opposition, u will lead us, u surely will.

Sai APC!

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by adob16(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=jcflex post=29934599][/quote]

LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I was in that SERVICE.

OYEDEPO never openly supported anyone. He only said that no one can make him deny Christ and that anyone that says nigeria wil become an ISLAMIC STATE must be crazy......

He prayed that God will give voters wisdom to choose wisely. d voters cards were brought to church for prayers.

He never told anybody who to vote for.

Please upload video or voice evidence of ur claims and paste the link here
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Jonwesley(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
I can't throw the story away just like that as others have posted here. Somehow the posture of Pastor of the Living Faith and specific prayer points raised in the last all night service tend to focus on a strategy to dislodge any Islamic oriented leader and that Nigeria is not an Islamic country to be ruled again by such. Towards this special prayers are being planned this next Sunday to the effect that all members have been asked to present their PVCs for invocations of heaven acceptance and holy spirit direction of how the voting should be done.
Well, if the facts are TRUE, can Jonathan though a christian as claimed be sure that he's God anointed to rule us, or by claiming to be a christian, then the name Nigeria automatically become a christian country. God can use even His enemy- Islam to advance the good he intended for a people. I just don't want the Living Faith Church and the Pastor to be drawn to government that allegations of corruption keep mounting by the day.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by adepiero: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oyedepo is a big thief and a scoundrel. I don't expect less from a pastor that can publicly slap a member of his church.

same members that contribute the little they have to you, that feed and cloth you and even made you wealthy to the extent of having four private jets! yet you trample on them and now you are now a political bandit, a backbiter and a Hippocrate to your fellow pastor and Nigerians as a whole!

Your waterloo is looming not quite far and I pray you drown in it angry
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by adob16(f): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Parisbee5:

Bro this report is true. I was in second service yesterday when Papa (Bishop Oyedepo) asked people to lay their PVC on the floor to pray against War n Violence during the coming election. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you which direction Papa is asking people to Vote. Caping up the prayers, Papa specifically said no Islamic Jihadist will become the President in this nation, surreptitiously telling people who to vote for or against. He even asked rhetorically that, can you dethrone Jesus? I wonder who he was refering to as 'JESUS' GEJ my foot. But am happy with peoples' reaction. Immediately Papa called for PVC to be laid on the floor, many people started leaving the church Auditorium and I know that is enough message for the leadership of the church.
No Pastor can change my mind on this. If this is what my Bishop wants to devote the Pulpit to right now, this 21 days fasting and prayer season, am sorry he has failed already. this is a lost battle. Why? I expect a discerning man like him to even know that the so called GEJ is not a Christian.
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

You just see things the way you want to see them..

I was in that second service. If iu have been attending service u will notice dat pipo usuly leave before the grace. dats wat happend. d card were prayed for just b4 d grace.

OYEDEPO has not told anyone who to vote for.

He is a BOLD man and will tell u who to vote for if he needs to.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by odedele: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
i am a member of winners i might have to change my place of worship if dis story is true
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by EnigmAries(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
I attended a Living Faith Church yesterday and we were asked to pray for Jonathan. What the hell! I couldn't. God forbid it.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
No pastopreneur/sheik can stop d wind of CHANGE!!! #feBUHARI 2015!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chaii!! Jesus christ of nazareth where are your shepherd? The people we thought are the shepherd have chosen money more than the flock, they no longer preach your message again, your altar has been defile with politics, heavenly come down oh God and give us our shepherd.

As for GEJ the glory has been taken from you and handed over to the person who is worthy to have the glory. No sentiment i am christian i advocate for good governance and change

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
OYEDEPO IS A BUSINESS MAN LIKE DANGOTE.ANYONE THAT IS FOOLED BY THEIR COLLAR WILL GNASH HIS TEETH AT THE END OF AGE.HE CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR HIS CONGREGATION NOT CHRISTIAN AS A BODY IN NIGERIA.THEY HAVE ALL CONDONE THESE EVIL CALLED JONATHAN.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by teadrake(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mr president,Osinbajo is not solely your problem,let me compound your woes that mass populatn of nigerian shall vote you out come feb.I don't give a damn!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by notoriousbabe: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
God punish anybody wey no want beta for the poor people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Forwetinnah: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
temitemi1:
Were u also behind d "close door" who d hell is osinbajo that GEJ will be scared of GEJ till 2019!!!

No mind all those petty petty beer parlour gossips!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by mechanics(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=jcflex post=29934599][/quote] nawa o, Jonathan knws he cant call pastor Kumuyi, but since he says his work wil speak 4 him, den why is he afraid, he has skeleton in his cupboard, dey ave tried evry means to rubbish GMB but d general remains unshakable n focused.
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by omoiseselagba: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
lacasa:
And they say Muslims r the problem.

Just see what so called heads of the Christian religion are doing.

Getting involved in blatant smear campaigns and undermining the church's integrity cos of Naira notes

I am not against any religion, but to be frank, Nigerian Christians that follow these evil men have to ask themselves if really Jesus would av ordained this kind of men his Kindred

Manipulate Religion for Jonathan all u want, what many Nigerians like myself know, is that GOD is not a hypocrite and the way He put Jonathan in Aso Villa He will surely remove him

Maybe this year or in Future.

Politics, the PDP way, is like a Do or Die affair.

*spits*

God bless u GMB and PYO, no matter the opposition, u will lead us, u surely will. wagbayiiiiii.God blesss you

Sai APC!
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by adaweezy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

And you'll always easily believe hearsay, especially from sahara without confirming?

Dude, reorganize! angry

I never liked him...... I don't need SR to confirm for me
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Eziachi: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
projectnigeria:
Go GOODLUCK !!!
Who is that picture with Jonathan?
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by bishopclin(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/19/%E2%80%9Cosinbajo-my-problem%E2%80%9D-president-jonathan-cries-out-secret-meeting-pentecostal-pastors
can any good reportage come out from saharareporters.com? No o o. SMH
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
bsolo1:

No Burahi is going to reduce it to N20 wink

Reduce what..i read somewhere that in 1984, crude oil was reduced from $35 to $10 per barrel which was 75% drop in price. Did Buhari reduce pump price??

All you Buhari supporters say in unison...NOOOOOOO!!

HOW'S THAT FOR THE INTEGRITY/CHANGE YOUR LOOKING FOR?
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Natureboyraph(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Youngzedd:
Isaiah 54:15

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Na so GEJ and co will scatter yakataa for ground.

Mumu
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
EnigmAries:
I attended a Living Faith Church yesterday and we were asked to pray for Jonathan. What the hell! I couldn't. God forbid it.

Redeemed too has the President as prayer point so what's the big deal?
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
projectnigeria:
Go GOODLUCK !!!
abeg, delete dis tin jarey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Youngzedd(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Mumu

It's not a sin to behave like you naa or is it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Awaja(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pastors are chronic politicians!
what will u say of osibanjo
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
No worries my president, i am fully behind you.

Who are you?

I bet you don't even have a PVC !

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by newacca: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
The problem is; Sahara reporter is so unreliable and sometimes peddle fake news. undecided
All the same, FeBuhari is almost here. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by darqly(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
The day my pastor instructs me to vote for a particular candidate, is the last day I set foot in that church! angry Does the church pay my taxes or do they provide me with social benefits of any type? angry
Thank God I can read my bible MYSELF, and I see where God tells us specifically that he cannot be allies with a corrupt government- Psalms 94:20

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by EnigmAries(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Redeemed too has the President as prayer point so what's the big deal?
the big deal is, their prayers can't save Jonathan anymore. God has already torn away the Kingdom of Nigeria from him and given it someone who is better. I just hope these men of God really know the true will of God.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by redcliff: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
APC media propaganda Sahara are at it again, if not they would regale Nigerians how it is they were behind close door with GEJ or how is it a puppet like Osinbajo became GEJ's and Nigeria's problem or how is even it that they are tryna taint GEJ with tribalistic and Religious tar brush all for the glory of, ironically, a bigotic buhari, his sacrifical goat Osinbajo and master of ceremony thiiefnubu..

Trust me osinbajo is a great force to reckon with...
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by Forwetinnah: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
EnigmAries:
the big deal is, their prayers can't save Jonathan anymore. God has already torn away the Kingdom of Nigeria from him and given it someone who is better. I just hope these men of God really know the true will of God.

And the one who's better is who again?? grin
Re: Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting by CallMeBIRA(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=jcflex post=29934599][/quote]Can you imagine?Who do we trust if the 'men of God' have been adultrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.