Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate (27687 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by pekeyim: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
ayusco85:
If crude oil is $112/barrel and fuel is @#97/litre, if all oda conditions remain d same how much wld b a litre if a barrel bcoms $49, a Phd holder said #87
You just copy things without thinking.

OLODO!!!

Use your head sometimes, i.e if you have 1.

It wasn't 97 but over 140 smth.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Natureboyraph(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Bishop4bella:
What made mr president to accepted sai Buhari certificate 2011 will make you accept it this era of change 2015.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by anonimi: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
I believe this is a stewpid statement from FFK who is in fact working as a DOUBLE agent with his cramjones scamjones moniker on NL.

It takes away from debating core issues of comparative performance record that will consistently show that Buhari is a WORSE candidate. This COMPARATIVE performance record should be the overwhelming FOCUS of Jonathan's presidential & other PDP candidates' campaign.
El-Rufai acknowledged as much when he said a while back that Buhari is "perpetually unelectable".

Beaf:
[size=14pt]El-Rufai insists Buhari is unelectable [/size]
By Segun Balogun

Mohammadu Buhari’s record as a military head of state will perpetually render him unelectable because Nigerians will never desire a repeat of such administration, said Nasir El-Rufai, former FCT Minister.

Reacting to statements made by the Mohammadu Buhari’s party, Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), regarding the advice he gave the retired army general to retire from politics, Mr. El-Rufai, in a statement on Monday, said age is certainly a factor in the coming presidential election since Ibrahim Babangida has already defamed young Nigerians as unfit for national leadership.

[size=14pt]“While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. I’m amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts,” said Mr. El-Rufai, describing Mr. Buhari’s leadership style as parochial and insensitive to Nigeria’s diverse background.[/size]

He asked whether “the failure [of Mr. Buhari and Mr. Babangida] to do their best for Nigeria when they had the chance qualifies them for a return to office. Our people surely deserve better.”

He was obviously irked by the claims made by CPC regarding his administration as a federal minister, describing them as fictitious and prejudicial.

“Despite the difficult decisions that had to be taken to restore Abuja, Mallam El-Rufai continues to receive deserved praise and recognition for his achievements in restoring the Abuja master plan, introducing Nigeria’s first computerised land registry, and helping thousands of Nigerians achieve their dreams of home ownership in the federal capital,” the statement said.

A reminder

“In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father, to enter Nigeria unchecked, at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new. Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal, and not regular courts of law.

“Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity, even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance.

These are facts of recent history,” the statement said.

A new mindset

Mr. El-Rufai said it will take more than slander to become electable in 2011 because Nigerians will rather cherish an intellectual discourse about their daily problems.

While saying he still respects both Buhari and Babangida as elder statesmen, he emphasised his belief that their age, experience, and guidance are best used to contribute to the success of any future government.

Mr. Buhari, according to him, is not the kind of leader that can move the country forward because “now is the time for a new generation of leaders with new thinking and wholesome democratic attitude.

[size=14pt]“The vicious response by the Buhari camp to a simple statement that their almost-70 principal should retire, is proof enough that a Buhari, the new Democrat, tolerant of views different from his own, is yet to evolve. And that is sad, for his fledgling party and its leadership,” the statement said.[/size]

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5626686-146/el-rufai_insists_buhari_is_unelectable_.csp

PDP needs to relieve FFK of his duties asap before he does more damage.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nten: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Why are we over flogging this issue. Buhari should lead by example by showing the certificate if he has it. What is wrong by saying "yes i have it, this is it or no i dont have it but i must contest election"

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Chynx(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015
chronique:
Abeg,in the next gulder ultimate search,let them ask the contestants to look for Buhari's certificate so he can find it on time and use it in contesting in 2019.

grin grin grin grin
Dem no fit rig this one. Any attempt to provide another fake cert will spell doom for him...cos all man eyes dey shine now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Newshunter: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Copee: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
[i]Accepted!!! He doesnt have a cerificate. But we like him and are ready to vote him like that. What has the clueless GEJ done with his Phd. [/i]
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by EnigmAries(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2015
snowprince59:
Its very simple and comprehensible; just provide your O' level certificate, that's all.
It would be a very big shame on him if he's unable to do so. Meanwhile, I smell something fishy in his credentials. APC na wa ooooooooo.
When you lost certificates, you go to court for an affidavit stating how it got lost or damaged. So if PDP is not satisfied with the affidavit, they should approach the court, not Buhari. For God's sake, is not as if he's seeking an employment or a favor from them.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by KwoiZabo(m): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari show your certificate and let us rest angry

This is pure corruption if we allow you to progress to election without you submitting the minimum requirement, O ' level result ONLY!
Buhari don enter One chance. Wallahi wanan Kworruftion Ne.

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2015
ayusco85:
If crude oil is $112/barrel and fuel is @#97/litre, if all oda conditions remain d same how much wld b a litre if a barrel bcoms $49, a Phd holder said #87
you're quite foolish you know? ?? What other conditions are the same? ? Are you too ignorant to know that the naira which exchanged for $1/N150 is now exchanging at $1/N190? ?....or you forget that pms is imported into this country with d same dollars. ..?? Ode

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by KwoiZabo(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
BADNEAT:
you're quite foolish you know? ?? What other conditions are the same? ? Are you too ignorant to know that the naira which exchanged for $1/N150 is now exchanging at $1/N190? ?....or you forget that pms is imported into this country with d same dollars. ..?? Ode
Also tell him that 97 is with subsidy without subsidy it should be 149
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Chynx(m): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2015
Copee:
[i]Accepted!!! He doesnt have a cerificate. But we like him and are ready to vote him like that. What has the clueless GEJ done with his Phd. [/i]

I like my grandfather too, but can't vote for him even if he returns from the grave...cos he doesn't have the minimum requirement for that office!

Shikena! grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by eaglechild: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
greggng:
Anyone asking for buharis certificate is an iliterate. The right thing to do is to go to court. Pdp is not inec and as such has no right to demand for his certificate. He has presented what he has . Anyone not satisfied should approach the court or contact the school buhari attended. This is how civilised people do things.

Buhari is not qualified to run for presidency without proof of minimum qualification which is even WAEC.

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by spenca: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Una still de here ? Well it's yea best shot to criticize Buhari you got nothing else on him n I blaim just IBB for this mess
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by eminent007(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
nationwide1:
I'm beginning to think differently now because it's longer than expected. If he wins and rule Nigeria, I'll swear avidavit in lieu of my son's school certificate and ensure the university gives him admission with that.

The whole episode is absurd and bizzare.
When d wanna be first man of the most popullated black country in the world can't provide his O'level result, u begin to wonder what change he promise to bring.

8 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by gen2briz(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2015
RedBenson:

Which court? The one that has not been in session for almost 3weeks now?

Should we now blame GMB for that.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by harry509: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2015
ishiamu:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175241-buharis-qualification-jonathan-rejects-apc-candidates-explanation-demands-certificate.html
weda buhari presnt NEPA bill as certificate I go stil vote 4 am. Afta all a livin dog is far better dan a dead lion. Chnge must cum 2 dis country and all bad head's PDP wil b wipe @ totally. AMEN.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Cryxtal(f): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari show your certificate and let us rest angry

This is pure corruption if we allow you to progress to election without you submitting the minimum requirement, O ' level result ONLY!
If he has it, he can just show everybody so this issue will be over and done with. It's a simple thing here just being overstressed n dragged for too long

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by eaglechild: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari had all the opportunity to sit for NOV/DEC GCE and he squandered it campaigning.

Now he is blaming PDP.

He must show us his certificate.

These people have their certs thanks to adult education.

Buhari you can still make it in time for 2019

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
So the election campaign has degraded come to this....

Won't the real Nigerian issues please stand up undecided
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by bxcode(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
menesheh:
My man where is ur cert

Few foolish Nigerians shouting Change

Where will the change come from
The same question I keep asking myself every now and thenundecided
Why on earth will someone in 21st century be drumming support for a stark illiterate as the change he/she needs in their life?undecided
Obama must be feeling bad whenever he hears the shout of change and he turns around only to see Pa Buhari shinning his open teethundecided..smh

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Umunede(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
It is just like a student that got admission with a forged certificate. Even if you graduate with a first class, your degree result will b null and void once the forged certificate is discovered. Same goes to an employee that got a job with a forged certificate. The day it is discovered that your certificate is forged, it is same day you will be sacked even if you have risen to become a manager

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ishiamu(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
harry509:
weda buhari presnt NEPA bill as certificate I go stil vote 4 am. Afta all a livin dog is far better dan a dead lion. Chnge must cum 2 dis country and all bad head's PDP wil b wipe @ totally. AMEN.

It's because ur an iliterate that's why you will do that iliterate begets iliterate

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by thewarrior72: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
olaboy001:
I can see his fear, if GMB doesn't even have birth certificate, I will joyfully vote for him...
Isn't it pathetic that your ignorant laden head did not grasp, that without his basic educational qualification/certificate he will not be allowed to contenst the election or do you think it is a market women election?.

If buhari emerges the winner of forthcoming general election(God forbids) it would be a heavy slap to the faces of learned nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by bajosky: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2015
END OF THE WICKED

BUHARI SHOULD BE THROWN INTO := K I R I K I R I

Leading by example for certificate forgery.(infact he should be barned from been called a General , deleted from Council Of Sate as member then barnish to saudi-arabia or send to his kirikiri known joint for life )

NEMESIS +NEMESIS = KARMA & REPARCURSION

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by felifeli: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2015
[size=18pt]The man should not only be disqualified; he should also be stripped of all his military honours which were obtained under pretense since he wan not even qualified to enter into Defence Academy . He will die in disgrace if he doesn't withdraw NOW.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by OLADD: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2015
Descartes:
"The fact that he got away with it in
2003, 2007 and 2011 does not
make it right. The minimum that
Nigerians require from Buhari is
the presentation of his secondary
school certificate which enabled him to gain admission into the
Nigerian Military College in 1962
and on which basis he became a
commissioned officer of the
Nigerian Army."-FFK
It is very shameful that up till now Buhari has not shown us the WASC he claimed that he obtained.

Thank you. The man is just an unrepentant liar. I can't imagine a 72-year old ex military ruler engaging in such unparralled deceit and petty subtlety. It's shameful and digusting. This evil man was nominated by Boko haram as their negotiator with the Fed govt in order to end insurgency but he refused vehemently only to turn around using insecurity as his campaign gimmick. Some people are just devil incarnates. GMB is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by condralbede(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2015
This is a simple issue ooo..Mr incredible without corrupt mind.Just present your O level certificate and all this will be a story.

until then GEJ till GMB do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ijbeauty(f): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2015
Am really tired of PDP and their "hollier than thou attitude", can't they just allow INEC do their work,

This hatred might even earn Sai buhari more votes, just stop the beefing already n focus on other matters..........

#notsupportinganypartydoh
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by bobbylegend(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
He who comes to justice must come with clean hand. Buhari corruptly join Army with fake certificate, meaning all he has achieved since then is null and void. A fraudulent man Buhari will not rule this country.
[color=#006600][/color][quote][/quote]

Excellent.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2015
nnafather:
You can't fight corruption without a certificate. Tinubu should help him get one from Toronto.
oluwole to the rescue .

5 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ApexTitan(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2015
EnigmAries:
When you lost certificates, you go to court for an affidavit stating how it got lost or damaged. So if PDP is not satisfied with the affidavit, they should approach the court, not Buhari. For God's sake, is not as if he's seeking an employment or a favor from them.

If you lose your certificate the proper thing is to go to the certificate issuing body and request for a new copy, getting an affidavit is a temporary solution. For someone who is running for the office of the president one would assume that Buhari would have sorted this matter a long time ago. He should go to whatever school he attended and request for a new copy of his certificate. Surely the school will be obliged to help him, which school will not want to cash in on the fact that one of its former students is vying for the office of the president?

Buhari's insistence that he has fulfilled the INEC requirements even when these questions remain is damaging to his cause.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Write Nigerians / I Can Never Join PDP, Says El-rufai / Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.