Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate (27681 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Elculio: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
Why do you like running away from the issue at. We are talking of certificate here. There's no corruption worse than not being qualified for a position but pretend and lie that you are. It simply mean everything you have ever achieved in life was built on falsehood and a lie. This is the foundation of all corruption.

Shame on APC if they cannot produce d certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2015
skales212:
Mumu dey blame past leaders LOL...IBB was corrupt he built third mainland bridge in lagos and he set up abuja as the new FCT from lagos. Abacha was corrupt but I could remember Abacha built National Hospital and Gwarimpa estate, d biggest in Africa and we bough fuel at 11naira per liter then. Buhari was corrupt but he bulit two refineries within the shortest time. Abdusalam was corrupt but he was the first to make nigerian workers taste good salary giving them a minimum wage immediately he took over and he conducted the election that brought about d democracy you're enjoying. If not for him na Otuoke u for dey now. Obj was corrupt but why can't you go against him with facts when he said after paying our debts he left 67billion dollars in our foreign reserve which u and dem okonjo and alison madueke don chop. Yar adua was corrupt but he stopped militancy in Niger delta paying dem good monthly stipends and he granted them amnesty. He paid nigerian workers minimum wage of 18,000 monthly which was signed into law before he got sick. U comot subsidy, promised electricity and refineries but we no see where u build am sir. Dem chop all d money and u said no corruption in nigeria. Why u no build second Niger bridge and a refinery; stop boko haram and use these to campaign for second term sir? U come dey use cassava and petrol station que de campaign. Na dat one we wan hear? U can't govern us sir and I'm sure you know this but you're just being stubborn because the power sweet u lol. A beg naija no be Bayelsa state sir,and I'm sure u can't govern lagos state not to talk of a whole naija. We no hate u but we need who fit handle naija. We supported and voted u then but you disappointed us so its time to vote u out again. Power must change hands sir so stop blaming past leaders because they're still better than you. You're visionless and clueless. pass it round till it gets to him.#NO2GEJ2015##ChangeMovement#Mumu dey Blame
Guy you dull how can you in this 21st century say Buhari built refinery. pls if you have nothing to say shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ijbeauty(f): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
onatisi:
would apc have allowed nigerians to rest if gej didn't present his certificates or if he had come up with a story of it getting burnt?

I wouldn't know my dear, but am just curious. Why all these political propaganda when the election is at hand?

#thinkingoutloud
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Chynx(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2015
eaglechild:

In other words the KWORRUPTION crooner Buhari is contesting on a foundation of KWORRUPTION.

How will he then fight KWORRUPTION.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Somebody help!!!!! My ribs ache from laughter!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by CyberWolf: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
The case here is that GMB lied in his affidavit which is against the law..The PDP legal team should under FOI law write to the military board demanding the photocopy of his WASC which he filled in his presidential form. If the military claims they don't have it, then I think GMB is a goner when the matter arrives in court.. Abi I no try ? grin..Lawyers in the house should help me out..Do we really have lawyers here

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ishiamu(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
harry509:
look @ dis bush fowl. I av a alott 2 say inrespct of GEJ regin, no need 4 dat bcus me n yu, we Rr nt on dsame level of reasoning. I tink yur memory head disk need 2 formated bcus it's full of virus n corruption. PDP must b wipe @. I wil stil repeat it. A livn dog is better dan a dead lion. Fvck off.

Gej is living buhari is dead thank you
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by munex007(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
What's shameful there?

The certificate was lost during the IBB military Junta..We have all something in life due to one circumstance..Dats the reason he has been using Affidavit in Lieu....He his not perfect

Its pathetic that we have easily forgotten the sacrifice this man gave for this Nation during the. Chad terrorist invasion,the civil war..He was a Gallant commander during shagari era..

He was there in the war field protecting the country he love when most of your fathers were hiding under the table

I can't blame Femi go research about his Father Remi he was a traitor to Awolowo....Integrity his something that's non -existent in ther bloodline

Descartes:
"The fact that he got away with it in
2003, 2007 and 2011 does not
make it right. The minimum that
Nigerians require from Buhari is
the presentation of his secondary
school certificate which enabled him to gain admission into the
Nigerian Military College in 1962
and on which basis he became a
commissioned officer of the
Nigerian Army."-FFK
It is very shameful that up till now Buhari has not shown us the WASC he claimed that he obtained.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by ishiamu(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Chibest2000:

Hahahaa... FailBuhari! Dis is d only condition 4 u 2 contest 4 d presidency, u can take back all ur military training certificates cos we r nt under military dispensation, jst give us as low as ur secondary skul certificate SIMPLE! Nobody is above d law.....

angry grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by manutdadex(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2015
ayusco85:
If crude oil is $112/barrel and fuel is @#97/litre, if all oda conditions remain d same how much wld b a litre if a barrel bcoms $49, a Phd holder said #87
shut d Bleep up..so he has to educate u people after every policy Olodo oshi...

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2015
gen2briz:

Should we now blame GMB for that.

obviously
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by EnigmAries(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2015
ApexTitan:

If you lose your certificate the proper thing is to go to the certificate issuing body and request for a new copy, getting an affidavit is a temporary solution. For someone who is running for the office of the president one would assume that Buhari would have sorted this matter a long time ago. He should go to whatever school he attended and request for a new copy of his certificate. Surely the school will be obliged to help him, which school will not want to cash in on the fact that one of its former students is vying for the office of the president?

Buhari's insistence that he has fulfilled the INEC requirements even when these questions remain is damaging to his cause.
Now, this's what you'd find at the back of every WASSC "the West African Examination Council will not issue any copies of the original Certificate". And on my school leaving certificate "...if lost or destroyed, no copy will be issued". Same on my B.Sc and others. I don't know what's on yours. May be you try damage one of them and apply for another one. To even think someone who attended the Military Training College in kaduna; the Mons Officer Cadet School in the United Kingdom; and the Army War College in the United States has no school Cert is moronic. My father was a retired General and what I'm certain about is that, while you can be selected to study in the War College by quota system of federal character, Sandhust will not accept you without requisite qualifications. If PDP are sincere, they should go to court.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Chanchit:
Jonnah knows this is his last card, and e no consign us.
Abi o!
The position of the law is that he who asserts must prove...it is the PDP that must prove that Buhari became an officer in the Army under the british without requisite qualifications; e no concern us!

Winston Churchill sef no get school certificate for Britain and na im win Hitler war for dem!

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
munex007:
What's shameful there?

The certificate was lost during the IBB military Junta..We have all something in life due to one circumstance..Dats the reason he has been using Affidavit in Lieu....He his not perfect

Its pathetic that we have easily forgotten the sacrifice this man gave for this Nation during the. Chad terrorist invasion,the civil war..He was a Gallant commander during shagari era..

He was there in the war field protecting the country he love when most of your fathers were hiding under the table

I can't blame Femi go research about his Father Remi he was a traitor to Awolowo....Integrity his something that's non -existent in ther bloodline

If he lost his certificates what is so difficult in getting confirmation from waec? Abi waec no de exist again

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by PStacks(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Fani Kayode said the truth.

But let's be truthful in relation to Time.

How many of our grand parents those day were privileged to go to school?

I can argue it that the Primary 6 equivalent of those day is far better than Our BSc's of Today.

Afterall, with Primary 6 certificate my grand father worked for Nigerian railway in those day, before he was able to do his A levels and moved to England for futher studies before he moved to Massachusetts to read economics.

I can categorically tell anybody that cares to listen that those being recruited into the army in those day were the "Never do wells" cos nobody wanted to work for the army and nobody wanted to work for the police way back in the days.

In those days before u enter primary school they will wait till your hand can cross your head and touch ur ears,

What's my point, where am I driving at.

Its no secret most of the generals Today are Northerners. It was mostly based on quota system.

You get into the military training school, they test you, you are not good, you are thrown away.

Ok, truth be told, let's say Buhari truly entered without an SSCE cert, but he entered and excelled and proceeded.

So should we have said becos he had no SSCE but had abilities to excel then we halt his growth? I leave u to be the judge.

After attending the military training school, he moved to the UK, are you saying the UK would give him pass mark where he failed just to merit him because he is Buhari?
In your opinion, if he didn't meet entry requirement into the UK, would the UK also have Admitted him? I leave you to also be the judge.

Then again he proceeded to the War College in America.. This is the part I like, this is the part I have facts on. I read a US army General spoke Excellently and Glowingly well about General Buhari and Danmmm mehn! I was impressed.

General Buhari didn't only Do well in Nigeria. He did well in UK, He did Well in India and he did well In the US..

He Has Done well in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.. OMG!!! I'm more than impressed.

A Femi Fani Kayode of yesterday can't come and judge a Buhari of yester-years.

The Truth is and I believe Buhari might not have Had an SSCE, but let them start with all of the other Generals. General Adisa, General Hassan Usman Katsina, General Ishaya Bamaiyi, Gen Oladipo, General IBB, general Sani Abacha

Let them ask all this generals to produce the Certificates, Buhari shouldn't be singled out because of elections.

Did inec ask for this certificate from Obj in 1999?

It means we are even questioning our institutions?

If we question our institutions, then I really want to dig and probe into how GEJ got his PhD.
In Nigeria today u can buy BSc you can buy MSc u can buy PhD and its not hidden.

I have always been one of the people that believed Goodluck Jonathans PhD is an "Unmerritted PhD".. That was why one time a PhD holder from university of lagos said and I quote

"GEJ is a disgrace to all PhD holders"

I very much share in that sentiments. If they don't want Buhari to rest becos of this certificate thing walahi, we too will not allow them rest.

Femi Fani Kayode is only doing his job.

This is his source of livelihood.

He gets paid to do what he does.

Be cos money is the god of this world. If they pay me that heavy, me too I would do more than Fani Kayode

You should remember what obasanjo said about Femi Fani kayode.

As for me oooo! Even if General Buhari doesn't have SSCE or Even Primary 6 cert, by the grace of Almighty God come #FeBuhari14, I will Vote for Him.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Chynx(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2015
munex007:
What's shameful there?

There is nothing shameful there my dear. Here's a comment from a reasonable fellow below:

ApexTitan:

[b]If you lose your certificate the proper thing is to go to the certificate issuing body and request for a new copy, getting an affidavit is a temporary solution. For someone who is running for the office of the president one would assume that Buhari would have sorted this matter a long time ago. [/b]He should go to whatever school he attended and request for a new copy of his certificate. Surely the school will be oblige to help him, which school will not want to cash in on the fact that one of its former students is vying for the office of the president?

Buhari's insistence that he has fulfilled the INEC requirements even when these questions remain is damaging to his cause.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
EnigmAries:
Now, this's what you'd find at the back of every WASSC "the West African Examination Council will not issue any copies of the original Certificate". And on my school leaving certificate "...if lost or destroyed, no copy will be issued". Same on my B.Sc and others. I don't know what's on yours. May be you try damage one of them and apply for another one. To even think someone who attended the Military Training College in kaduna; the Mons Officer Cadet School in the United Kingdom; and the Army War College in the United States has no school Cert is moronic. My father was a retired General and what I'm certain about is that, while you can be selected to study in the War College by quota system of federal character, Sandhust will not accept you without requisite qualifications. If PDP are sincere, they should go to court.

You can get confirmation from waec if you misplaced your certificates. It only takes seven days.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
EnigmAries:
...exactly the reason we call them PIGS!
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by annibro(f): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:
Buhari show your certificate and let us rest angry

This is pure corruption if we allow you to progress to election without you submitting the minimum requirement, O ' level result ONLY!

Try 2 get some rest cos he won't show it 2u

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by juliusocean(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2015
buhari we need change ooh give me my change
I don reach my bus stop... grin
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by EnigmAries(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
The case here is that GMB lied in his affidavit which is against the law..The PDP legal team should under FOI law write to the military board demanding the photocopy of his WASC which he filled in his presidential form. If the military claims they don't have it, then I think GMB is a goner when the matter arrives in court.. Abi I no try ? grin..Lawyers in the house should help me out..Do we really have lawyers here
The Army already agreed to having a copy, so what's the buzz about. #GEJshowusyourthesis
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by minstrelSilva(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2015
mirakecrea8:
in JEGA's voice; PdP go to court very simple

I jxt ty 4 dis bitter and hateful party....9ja nr want u again.....shey na by 4ce ni?!!!!
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by harry509: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Gej is living buhari is dead thank you
well let see wat cum's up nxtmnth.
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by munex007(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
You wishing your fellow human being death cos of power tussle?

Are you the giver of Life?

te author=ishiamu post=29958200]

Gej is living buhari is dead thank you[/quote]
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Speakdatruth: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
He who comes to justice must come with clean hand. Buhari corruptly join Army with fake certificate, meaning all he has achieved since then is null and void. A fraudulent man Buhari will not rule this country.
u talk nonsense wit confidence. on wot rule did he contested 3times? was inec dumb 2hav bin bypassd 3times wit either a fake certificate or no certificate? u just dont hav a point. bloody saTANist
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Chynx(m): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2015
PStacks:
Fani Kayode said the truth.

[s]But let's be truthful in relation to Time.

How many of our grand parents those day were privileged to go to school?

I can argue it that the Primary 6 equivalent of those day is far better than Our BSc's of Today.

Afterall, with Primary 6 certificate my grand father worked for Nigerian railway in those day, before he was able to do his A levels and moved to England for futher studies before he moved to Massachusetts to read economics.

I can categorically tell anybody that cares to listen that those being recruited into the army in those day were the "Never do wells" cos nobody wanted to work for the army and nobody wanted to work for the police way back in the days.

In those days before u enter primary school they will wait till your hand can cross your head and touch ur ears,

What's my point, where am I driving at.

Its no secret most of the generals Today are Northerners. It was mostly based on quota system.

You get into the military training school, they test you, you are not good, you are thrown away.

Ok, truth be told, let's say Buhari truly entered without an SSCE cert, but he entered and excelled and proceeded.

So should we have said becos he had no SSCE but had abilities to excel then we halt his growth? I leave u to be the judge.

After attending the military training school, he moved to the UK, are you saying the UK would give him pass mark where he failed just to merit him because he is Buhari?
In your opinion, if he didn't meet entry requirement into the UK, would the UK also have Admitted him? I leave you to also be the judge.

Then again he proceeded to the War College in America.. This is the part I like, this is the part I have facts on. I read a US army General spoke Excellently and Glowingly well about General Buhari and Danmmm mehn! I was impressed.

General Buhari didn't only Do well in Nigeria. He did well in UK, He did Well in India and he did well In the US..

He Has Done well in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.. OMG!!! I'm more than impressed.

A Femi Fani Kayode of yesterday can't come and judge a Buhari of yester-years.

The Truth is and I believe Buhari might not have Had an SSCE, but let them start with all of the other Generals. General Adisa, General Hassan Usman Katsina, General Ishaya Bamaiyi, Gen Oladipo, General IBB, general Sani Abacha

Let them ask all this generals to produce the Certificates, Buhari shouldn't be singled out because of elections.

Did inec ask for this certificate from Obj in 1999?

It means we are even questioning our institutions?

If we question our institutions, they I really want to did and probe into how GEJ got his PhD.
In Nigeria today u can buy BSc you can buy MSc u can buy PhD.

I have always been one of the people that believed Goodluck Jonathans PhD is an "Unmerritted PhD".. That was why one time a PhD holder from university of lagos said and I quote

"GEJ is a disgrace to all PhD holders"

I very much share in that sentiments. If they don't want Buhari to rest becos of this certificate thing walahi, we too will not allow them rest.

Femi Fani Kayode is only doing his job.

This is his source of livelihood.

He gets paid to do what he does.

Be cos money is the god of this world. If they pay me that heavy me too I would do more than Fani Kayode

You should remember what obasanjo said about Femi Fani kayode.

As for me oooo! Even if General Buhari doesn't have SSCE or Even Primary 6 cert, by the grace of God Almighty come #FeBuhari14, I will Vote for Him. [/s]

The MINIMUM requirement is simple: WASSCE!!!

No beating around the bush...cos NO one is above the law!

He has done wonderfully well all around the globe and doesn't know the meaning of INEC !? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Splashme: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2015
This Buhari is embarrassing Nigeria to the world.
It's very shameful and a mockery to Africa's most populous nation

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by amaechionuh(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2015
These people are really funny. Silent Sambo submitted an affidavit instead of his certificate, claiming it was burned. Do you see APC frothing at the mouth? Nope. They left the matter to INEC and remained focused on the real issues.

PDP is just shooting itself in the foot with this nonsense. The only people listening are the tribalist, myopic, or looting thugs who were never going to vote for Buhari in the first place. Everyone else is just increasingly convinced that PDP is a party bereft of ideas.

But they say never to correct your enemy when he's making a mistake. So, continue.

[img]http://d1lwft0f0qzya1.cloudfront.net/dims4/COKE/332e98e/2147483647/thumbnail/306x172/quality/75/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fassets.coca-colacompany.com%2Ff0%2Fec%2F8c3e99984c7292c944ca8a324010%2Fresizes%2F500%2Fkevin-hart-coke-ero-604.jpg[/img]
Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by Vainglory: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2015
dvee2:
Go to court, simple
Yes. Going to court will not be just to disqualify Buhari but to charge him for fraud. In the INEC form the filled 'WASC'. It is clear now that does not have it. The man has been telling lies all his life and getting away and you want us to overlook that. Some of you still want us to remain under the shadows of the past. Sorry, no way.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by onatisi(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
ijbeauty:

I wouldn't know my dear, but am just curious. Why all these political propaganda when the election is at hand?

#thinkingoutloud
the way I see it is that apc is deliberately heating up the system,most likely preparing an excuse for buhari and apc impending electoral woes. This is a simple case and it shouldn't have lasted this long if apc is genuinely sincere about what they are preaching. The law stipulates secondary school education as the minimum requirements,buhari has come out to say he has this level of education or its equivalent. We are not concern about how many times he has contested or whether he went to sadam war college. What he wrote as his educational qualification is what we are concerned about. He says he has WASC ,ok the issue now is show us a proof you have it. Na here wahala start, he first said it is with the military board,when military sources came out to debunked that unofficially ,his pr team now came up with the story that all his certificates were taken by soldiers during the ibb coup. Ok ,the knotty issue here is ,why is it difficult to produce or ask for another copy of those proof from the issuing bodies? When obama was asked for his birth cert ,he presented it. Why can buhari just do the same? It is less than 4 weeks to elections? What is he waiting for? Well they maybe waiting for pdp to escalate the issue before tendering the document ,but why make nigerians go through all this pains and trouble if you can solve it all now?

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate by successking: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
greggng:
Anyone asking for buharis certificate is an iliterate. The right thing to do is to go to court. Pdp is not inec and as such has no right to demand for his certificate. He has presented what he has . Anyone not satisfied should approach the court or contact the school buhari attended. This is how civilised people do things.

Buhari must produce his certificate!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.