Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! (2922 Views)

He Wants To Marry Me,but I'm Not Sure About My Feelings / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
I grew up in cross river state.
I did my pri-sec education there, now I'm doing my tertiary education... Still in cross river (unical)
During the days of my sec school, there's this girl I have always liked but couldn't approach due to liver failure (shyness lols).
I knew I liked her very much.. Not that I was sooo shy or couldn't approach girls, her case was just different... I don't know. Maybe I couldn't approach her because I was really really in love with her and at that; I was scared of rejection.

1 month ago, I grew some balls and made my move... After secretly admiring her for over 2years (Note: I had other girls, so I was satisfy with just admiring her )
I really calculated everything before approaching her, in short, i even took 2 bottles of mixed alcohol (cocktail. Combination of origin & alomo) so I'd generate extra liver and confidence... Luckily for me, I met her, introduce myself and ask for her name (I already knew her name... From the second day I saw her) After she told me her name, I requested for her digits.. She gave me of course.

My beloved people, I'm writing this painful writeup because I don't really understand her attitude, I can't tell if she like, love or just take me as a friend.
I call her on phone many times... We talk for hours and even sing love songs for each other as if we're already couples.

The thing is, If I don't call her, She will never call me... If I don't text her, she will never text me.
Anytime u ask her to meet up with me, she'd generate one excuse or the other.

I'm really confused guys... But we talk very romantically on phone.
Why won't she say yes or meet up with me?
Why does she sing love songs to me if she doesn't love me?
She's never ask me of recharge before... I would have concluded she sings and talked romantically with me on phone because I give her recharge, but actually.. I haven't spent nothing on her.

Help guys... Forget my typos and view my point.

cc
naijabuoy
Tosyne2much
Enusmith
Mizmycoli
Farano
Mismossy
Kachisperry
Unibenstudent
Jboy73 undecided
An all others I can't remember
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
You're in the friendzone bro.
.d earlier u leave der,d beta for u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
You're in the zone

No I'm not.

I know how not to be friend zoned.

I make sure we talk only love talk.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
My guy make ah no lie u, U ARE on ALONG THING
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
bros gt a life sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
post=29945508:

No I'm not.

The truth is; I'm in d same situation with u right now. I have stopped calling the lass.

what will be will be.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
duduhemit36:
bros gt a life sharp sharp

I have a life
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
post=29945646:

I have a life
lol....i mean anoda beta half.....
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
You're in the friendzone bro.
.d earlier u leave der,d beta for u undecided

I 2 wise for dah one.

I just the monitor her.

But, don't friends meet each other?
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by freshblaze45(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
cool
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
She's only playing hard to get and want to see if you are really worth her attention.

She may have a boyfriend too so she's just stalling you and using your attention when she needs it.

Do your best and leave the rest,,what will be will be.

Also...

STOP SENDING HER RECHARGE CARDS!!! angry
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
You are not the centre of her affection, she is not missing you and she isn't afraid to lose your attention..
Withdraw your affection, attention, love and time for the time been..
Cheers..
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
post=29945928:

I 2 wise for dah one.

I just the monitor her.

But, don't friends meet each other?

My brother,they do meet oh!
Anyway,I'll advise you shun the babe..
Yea,shun am...she fit dn dey use u gist with her friends....i won't like to see a fellow man go down d drain just for a babe
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by DonX001: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
Happens quite a lot, girls can be quite unpredictable.
Some just want to stress you a bit to see if you are serious, some believe if they give in to you, you'll feel they're cheap,.....some other devilish ones just want to pull the hair on your balls (figuratively) just for the fun of it, even if they have no intention of really dating you.

How long to keep at it?
Dont know.....depends on the amount of bullshit and "balls-hair pulling" you're willing to take.
Some guys bone it after a week, others continue for over 2years hoping she gets to love up one day--> out of which some do, some don't.

My personal philosophy, if the rounders-game goes more than one month with you constantly showing her you want to date her and she's dribbling you around......just take a walk.
No point spending your energy on killing yourself over a girl if she doesnt seem to want your market at that time.
If she notices you've pulled back, misses you and decides to come actively towards you, then its up to you to continue or leave.
If she doesnt come back towards you, then your energy is better spent tidying other packages.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by ifex370(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
ehya... girls and their wahala...
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
DonX001:
Happens quite a lot, girls can be quite unpredictable.
Some just want to stress you a bit to see if you are serious, some believe if they give in to you, you'll feel they're cheap,.....some other devilish ones just want to pull the hair on your balls (figuratively) just for the fun of it, even if they have no intention of really dating you.

How long to keep at it?
Dont know.....depends on the amount of bullshit and "balls-hair pulling" you're willing to take.
Some guys bone it after a week, others continue for over 2years hoping she gets to love up one day--> out of which some do, some don't.

My personal philosophy, if the rounders-game goes more than one month with you constantly showing her you want to date her and she's dribbling you around......just take a walk.
No point spending your energy on killing yourself over a girl if she doesnt seem to want your market at that time.
If she notices you've pulled back, misses you and decides to come actively towards you, then its up to you to continue or leave.
If she doesnt come back towards you, then your energy is better spent tidying other packages.

Dude I'm actually laughing at your post... Lol, 'hair pulling in balls'

Thanks for writing this.
I will consider your advice after 1 week.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Daninya11:
You are not the centre of her affection, she is not missing you and she isn't afraid to lose your attention..
Withdraw your affection, attention, love and time for the time been..
Cheers..

Thanks bro, if you really love/like someone, it won't be easy to withdraw those things.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
She's only playing hard to get and want to see if you are really worth her attention.

She may have a boyfriend too so she's just stalling you and using your attention when she needs it.

Do your best and leave the rest,,what will be will be.

Also...

STOP SENDING HER RECHARGE CARDS!!! angry

Lol.. Boss I'm not sending her recharge cards.

I'll agree with u, maybe she's really got a bf.
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2015
I'm really confused guys... But we talk very romantically on phone.
Why won't she say yes or meet up with me?
Why does she sing love songs to me if she doesn't love me?

I smell a little lack of confidence which is no big deal as we all have our flaws,maybe am wrong tho...but have u told her exactly how u feel,cos u know some girls will keep playing dumb with u until u spill it out vocally face to face while others will just go with the flow.I know some ppl can be a lot confident on phones and internet but when its on ground its another matter.Maybe she is not feeling u on ground the way she does on phone or maybe she is just taking her time..but the best thing i think u should do is the next time u are together(on ground) and it could be anytime u see her & don't wait by postponing things for a more convenient time, ask her the bold above and see her reactions then work from there...hope this helps
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by nawtikid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Der z xumthng u nt doin right...perhaps u've made urxef seem desperate 2 get her...evry1 knws dats a turn off
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by valdes00(m): 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
post=29945508:

No I'm not.

OP, so u no knw say na diff ZONAL director dey....

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by AijaiI(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
My opinion tho undecided...I think she likes u bak (since she responds positively 2 ur "love" talk) but she's also prolly introverted & one of d very traditional girls, expecting d guy 2 call first & shower attention etc. it kud also be dat she doesn't want 2 call or text nt becos she doesn't like u but cos she wants 2 hav somtin 2 say, first, b4 communicating.

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Adeolakk(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
dats not true. I feel the girl is just shy about her feelings. Not calling isnt enough excuse to dismiss her. She might actually be waiting for you to really prove that you love her. After that, she'll open up. Everything isnt about friendzone joor. SMH for ppl these days
Re: Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! by Nutase: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Heartbreak is knocking on your door.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Being A Real Woma, Or Its Foolishly Selling Yourself Short? / I Need Help On How To Forget Him / Feminism: What It Actually Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.