Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (62099 Views)

The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Ezibless: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:
wakes them up with a basin of Ice block: grin

Ezibless
pocohantas
mrsfaithhh
chinoble
cutebumzy
elantraceey
gospi
janeify

#Picks ice block and licks.

Good morningcheesy
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I know you from somewhere...grin tongue
huh?? I don't think so tongue
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Why would her wash her clothes? Is she the most beautiful girl in the world?

grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by alberto2k(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...You?
Yes o

Me alone bro

Am already in Miami sef
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
huh?? I don't think so tongue

How are you?wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Yes o

Me alone bro

Am already in Miami sef

Iffa hear! But then, all things are possible grin

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Ezibless:

#Picks ice block and licks.

Good morningcheesy

How romantic! Good morning, how are you? smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2015
hfinest1:
Pls vote GEJ not Buhari pleasee....

by the way check my signature below... you'll know why i said so

Have you ever been banned? smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

@ Midehi: You're swelling my head oo...thanks though...wink
am nt swellin ur head,its d truth,if u are wat u said here, mennn u are a bomb & u wil enjoy evrybit of ur relationship..am a girl & i know wat am talkin abt...am getin d same relationshp here & am givin all d respect & effort to it & its d sweetest thing..pls dnt change...with this evry area of ur life wil be booming,progress,joy & fulfilment.

kudos to all d good & caring guys in d house.

1 Like

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Emusmith always on point grin

I love pillow fights cheesy It sometimes brings up other things lipsrsealed
yea...you got it.
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

am nt swellin ur head,its d truth,if u are wat u said here, mennn u are a bomb & u wil enjoy evrybit of ur relationship..am a girl & i know wat am talkin abt...am getin d same relationshp here & am givin all d respect & effort to it & its d sweetest thing..pls dnt change...with this evry area of ur life wil be booming,progress,joy & fulfilment.

kudos to all d good & caring guys in d house.

I AM... I love the fact that at 75, we are still cracking jokes and playing... several weeks ago, I downloaded these to keep reminding me...

Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

How are you?wink
I'm good
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Iykebestbt:
Very correct

smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
I'm good

I shouldn't have asked...wink

How's your day rolling?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

How's your day rolling?
good
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

How's your day rolling?
good smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I AM... I love the fact that at 75, we are still cracking jokes and playing... several weeks ago, I downloaded these to keep reminding me...
hmmmn..75 ke
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
good smiley

In school, I guess? wink
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

hmmmn..75 ke

As far as your eyes can see grin
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by chrisgurl(f): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

In school, I guess? wink
NO!!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

As far as your eyes can see grin
ok ooooo
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
chrisgurl:
NO!!!
Oh sorry wink...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

ok ooooo

Are you married? if I may ask? You sound that way...
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by daveP(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Missmossy:
Emusmith always on point grin

I love pillow fights cheesy It sometimes brings up other things lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by hfinest1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Have you ever been banned? smiley
severally... dis is actually my 3rd account on nlgrin why do u ask
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
hfinest1:
severally... dis is actually my 3rd account on nlgrin why do u ask

I have...why were you banned?
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Are you married? if I may ask? You sound that way...
oh oh...not yet
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
Midehi:

oh oh...not yet

Engaged..
Congrats!!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
op you so on point number 1,2,4,&7 tho he always does that for me!#I LOVE YOU BOO*missing u badly kiss
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
op you so on point number 1,2,4,&7 tho he always does that for me!#I LOVE YOU BOO*missing u badly kiss

That's so sweet... Where is he now that you're missing him? smiley
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

That's so sweet... Where is he now that you're missing him? smiley
out of the country presently!
Re: Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
out of the country presently!

Wow! That's great...I feel fly...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is My Problem With My Wife / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.