Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (64895 Views)

Photo: If This Man Happens To Be Your Dad What Would You Do / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by xtervaganza(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
how do you know he is good at sucking
i was joking na..... grin grin no vex dear

Come give daddy a hug cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by asodeboyede(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Timoleon:

just the way to describe our plights back then o. sugar coloring n ice b like manna dat year o.
Hehehehehe....
You got my drift! I always save towards closing time to have a taste!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by M4gunners: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy
You forgot to add chocomillo padon my spelling.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by klyn81: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kankara tongue
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by hentech911: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
then life was sweet
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by abbeyberry(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
this is condense ooooooooo

nostalgia...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
styno22:
Those days we they call am kankara, hmmm see d sucking...we they chop d block like kulikuli

grin grin grin
Funny enough, I did something similar last Christmas with nitri-c. But my niece spoilt the fun.... Dem no sabi lick am.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by tohshine(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
me neva take that o buh i sight am tho
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
I really love this way back then sometimes I would even have to sacrifice my transport fare just to get extra when going home
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by UjSizzle(f): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
1 naira back then sad smiley
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by VickyRotex(f): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:
Do you remember this? were u an addict?

Yes ke... How can I forget? My tongue and lips dey always get orange colour then. kiss. Miss those days, no be small fa...

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by bullabong(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
ANIEXTY:
Mehhn d tin bin dey make sence die.

Pako kids undecided yikes!
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. We called it "lolly" or something like that then grin grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by M4gunners: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
beckyomas:
You won't blame the children of 'now-adays', where is the light to freeze the thing? Abi no be light go power the freezer?
grin
Emm Aunty we used to buy ice blocks from NNPC housing estate back then in Portharcout not with NEPA!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Iceking1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
KINDLY SPARE SOME TIME AND READ THIS!!!!
*I Miss those days when we went to school, lined up & the

headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform

& then we match to our classrooms...Yo u Remember na??

*Those days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin Biscuit, disgestive biscuit, coconut biscuit speedy biscuit, Trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon which we called "lolly"
*The days of Goody- Goody & Pako

Biscuit, kulikuli and dankuya
*The days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs

Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar....Edet is a boy
*Those

days when we wear 5shirts and put carton in our

nicker to avoid much pain when we are flogged

*Those days when we sneak out of school to pluck Mangoes
*Those days when we feign illness just to

dodge farm work(lol)
*Chei, I also remember those

days when one naira na CORRECT money, when

groundnut was 5kobo & Choco Milo Sweet was 5

kobo
*Those days of messing game,who is in the

garden, police catch thief, fire on the mountain, etc..
*Those days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe and king game, tinco tinco,change ur style, ten ten,

skipping, who do u want to marry marry who do u want to marry superdy !.... U remember nah!!!
*Those days

when we used do and move boris motor those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used

to use the paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's

hanger as the steering
*Those days when rubber band was stock exchange!!
*Those days when

Votron, Jimbo, Power Rangers and Spider Man were

our favourite cartoons
*Those days of Limca and gold spot soft

drinks & Choco Milo advert on black & white TV +

sunday rendevous by 1:30pm
*Those days when we

used say 'leke leke give me white finger'
*Those days when Eleganza Pen was the best
*Those days when

we used to drink water from the tap and even suck

out the water if it's not coming out
*Those days

when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 minutes,

then national anthem before they resume program @

4pm *Those days when Basket sandals, Simbi & Bata sandals were the best
*Those days we used to shout

"airplane throw bag of money for me" *Those days

when we all sing sandalili sandalili... DSTV has come.

No more old fun.I'm really proud to have

experienced all this. If you are reading all dis and not smiling, it means

you belong to the Indomie generation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Ayanko(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is called Ice kobi kobi in my village those in the 80s when we were in the primary school.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Iceking1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
madridguy:
You remind me of Ebenezer Primary School. Ice lolly+Kulikuli= sweet delicacy

do u live in Safi?
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by doopsy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
The good old days when kids got A1 in the sharing formula...we'd divide it into 4 places and still lick it happily..after that the lapping exercise would begin..three lapping on one seat...conductor go dey vex, we go dey lick lolly dey go.. grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
misreal:
;Dwe still dey sell am self.blve me children are still loving it.

Where I go see buy abeg
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Ilekeh(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good ol days when #5 accounted for something.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Ilekeh(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
tropaz:
We break it on the wall and share.... We were pure hearted.... We loved ourselves.... @days of peace and joy in ikere ekiti.

grin
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by jobsat34(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
zerojoy:

we call it lolly then... and yes, i was an addict.. never a day without it during my pry schl days

#team Oyewole pry schl
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by MissSlimbody(f): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chai! See 1 naira condense.

Me n mumsy quarrel tire grin

She'll be like "don't complain to me that your chest is paining you oooo"

Good old days.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by iykofias(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
Lol,suck d sweetness and eat the plain ice after wards
Gosshhh!!! U jux tingled some old memories across

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Mykemore(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg who know were them dem dh sell am a won buy. Chai dz present generation dh miss ooooo.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by SmooshCHN: 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
ijechikky:
lol
yes i ve.....
Ok, send one through my email kiss I'll send you our 5yr friendship contract. cheesy
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by ifeomaekol(f): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
I understand perfectly well, how time flies.
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by sukarmobile(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Remember it well....but unfortunately mum and dad won't let us try one.....diarrhoea.

Eeya ya parents denied you of such a 2dafu xperience.....chai......na only u waka come o
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by AJOT99(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
I remember those days.....Ndoji

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
sukarmobile:

Eeya ya parents denied you of such a 2dafu xperience.....chai......na only u waka come o

They were very stingy people my parents.....save money by preventing diarrhea (Don't drink anything outside this house! grin).

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by teeflash: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin Lolly tongue
zerojoy:
Re: PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed by jobsat34(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mykemore:
Abeg who know were them dem dh sell am a won buy. Chai dz present generation dh miss ooooo.

dem miss like hell... the era of "ekana Gowon" (gowon's nail), "sweet elepa" (groundnut sweet), "baba dudu" (blackman), "balewa", "ofio", kulikuli, apata (recently changed to aso rock-- a kind of solid or hard condensed beverages), kokoro etc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.