Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (18146 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:

He wants to get what he's missing offline. grin
every body on nairaland is here for different purposes.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by sugarsoul(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
stale jokes boy,as I can see ur dp ,I see shops,boy u better sleep so that u can open shop early to sell spare parts tomorrow.see as he hold collar like say he wan tear off the innocent collar.
Yes o. Sell spare parts and lend you money to display your foolishness on NL....that even shows i gat something doing, not like you that will be roaming NL wif no pay. Abeg park well make me see front. Dolapo
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
sugarsoul:

Yes o. Sell spare parts and lend you money to display your foolishness on NL....that even shows i gat something doing, not like you that will be roaming NL wif no pay. Abeg park well make me see front. Dolapo
lend who money,can a broke ass lend someone money when he is soaking groundnut and garri,,boy be real..the amount I stay online is directly proportional and equal to the time u spend online,boy how much are u paid to comment on my thread?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by PeyButtons(f): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This lady whom I don't know from anywhere in. Fu.cks name ,started hating on a nigga..she threw tantrums and insults on me..I didn't retaliate but she was zealous to get my attention..so I replied her..and she rested...so today I was going through some sections I commented on her thread and she hurled insults again,,so I could see her nu$mber there I called with unknown numbr telling her why all the insults and I cut call. immediately I log in,she had blackmailed me on nairaland..girls do u support this girls action??

She might have know u somewhere before, maybe!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2015
TrishaP:

My apologies.
I didnt mean for this to escalate the way it did. Sorry for ruining your day.
I am veery very sorry,ur pm entered spam messages,I am very sad about accusing falsely.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Dejohnbull: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
vizkiz:
guy try dey rest now...ehn abeg you be man. Even if school never resume, try get something doing...even if na teaching for one primary school...at least e better pass spending the whole day online wooing women.

Idgaf...about you anyway, I just wanna pass a message to niggas wasting time online. Real men WHPH (no offence though)

Ps I aren't responsible for whatever I type from 4pm - 7pm
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Logicalmind:
A quick Nairaland search on Logicalmindy. grin
My last thread;
Decode55 was hating. grin
I trust my guy Naijaboiy. wink
Thanks Valmunich, Romanciella, Kachisbarbie etc
Mrsbreezy has deactivated. shocked

Djeezy! I trust you my guy. smiley
Many already deactivated moniker that gave me a mention - i'm blushing. embarassed
Sweet Marieolae's mentioned me on her diary. kiss grin
Unibenstudent, i was your worst nightmare. Sorry cheesy
Dechandel been mentioning my moniker; you gat a crush on me. tongue (joking)
Airforce1, never been wan deactivate since then. undecided

Hi everyone! smiley

Hello there smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos