Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (17721 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hazardd:

i like peace.

If you like peace why are you mentioning my moniker again.

Am not negative but i dont like somebody pushing me to the wall.

Try and change,bro
ok let's shake to friendship?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
there are three nairalanders who do that to me now
1)hazardd
2)rextayne
3)remsonik
This three musketters are haters.

I logged in and I saw your mentions. You picked my business line on my thread and you called to insult me.

You called and issued some threats and I had to open the thread to let people know their is a psychopath amongst us.
If you ever mess up with me the law will take it full course upon you.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

I logged in and I saw your mentions. You picked my business line on my thread and you called to insult me.

You called and issued some threats and I had to open the thread to let people know their is a psychopath amongst us.
threats how do people threaten a moniker with no face
@ all present here
@naijaboiy
@tosyne2much
@dechandel
@ireneony
@agapecharis?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by cirmuell(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
*sigh* this niqqa tho.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
threats how do people threaten a moniker with no face
@ all present here
@naijaboiy
@tosyne2much
@dechandel
@ireneony
@agapecharis?
But you called me.
You came to my thread to insult me and you picked my number.
You issued threats and you knew the things you said.
I am too busy to be exchanging words with you but if you ever call me again to issue threats, then the law enforcements might have to pick you up for questioning.
Now son behave yourself!!!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

But you called me.
You came to my thread to insult me and you picked my number.
You issued threats and you knew the things you said.
I am too busy to be exchanging words with you but if you ever call me again to issue threats, then the law enforcements might have to pick you up for questioning.
Now son behave yourself!!!
why do u talk in such a way,u are actually the one threatening me?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
why do u talk in such a way,u are actually the one threatening me?
I have been civil with you enough!!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

I have been civil with you enough!!
you are a blackmailer,,when I called I said why u insulting me,and u said how are u insulting ,I said when I log in,I will quote where u insulted me initially..how are those threats?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by BokoHaramm: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:
just fvck her and let her rest
later you will come to politics section to form adult by quoting me, small boy of NL

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Christopher wen r u going to change...haba
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
marieolae:
Christopher wen r u going to change...haba
am a lover and not a fighter,that's why I called to settle amicably but she has gone on a blackmailing path.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Equado(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
guy try dey rest now...ehn abeg you be man. Even if school never resume, try get something doing...even if na teaching for one primary school...at least e better pass spending the whole day online wooing women.

Idgaf...about you anyway, I just wanna pass a message to niggas wasting time online. Real men WHPH (no offence though)

Ps I aren't responsible for whatever I type from 4pm - 7pm
my brother I wonder o...this uniben guy is a very phunny character(so so useless threads)
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am a lover and not a fighter,that's why I called to settle amicably but she has gone on a blackmailing path.
but this is not the right way
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
marieolae:
but this is not the right way
she had earlier opened a thread riddled with blackmails before the supermoderators rescued me by deleting the thread,,I had to issue a thread to clear the air.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Equado(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

seriously I rolled on the floor and laughed hard to your use of the word psychopath....trust me you used the right word to describe dis n*ggar!

1 Like

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Equado:
seriously I rolled on the floor and laughed hard to your use of the word psychopath....trust me you used the right word to describe dis n*ggar!
after u will start ur insults and say I am the one threatening,this is exactly how she started it all??
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
she had earlier opened a thread riddled with blackmails before the supermoderators rescued me by deleting the thread,,I had to issue a thread to clear the air.
ok then...continue undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
marieolae:
ok then...continue undecided
thanchu mama
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Remsonik & unibenstudent, you guys should just settle this amicably

This e-war and raining of curses doesn't make sense at all
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Mzgracie(f): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
guy try dey rest now...ehn abeg you be man. Even if school never resume, try get something doing...even if na teaching for one primary school...at least e better pass spending the whole day online wooing women.

Idgaf...about you anyway, I just wanna pass a message to niggas wasting time online. Real men WHPH (no offence though)

Ps I aren't responsible for whatever I type from 4pm - 7pm

Hmmmmm

Eleyi gidi gan....
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Remsonik & unibenstudent, you guy should l settle this amicably

that's why I called her but she turn it into a macabre dance of cheap blackmails..I am a lover not a fighter
Sai buhari
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Remsonik & unibenstudent, you guy should l settle this amicably

How are you doing?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
U guys should settle watever ish there is between u two. Period!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
U guys should settle watever ish there is between u two. Period!
she is on the offensive ,while am on the defensive,,she is fond of insulting from day 1 and am giving her a piece of her cake but I say no lemme call her and resolve,she resorted to blackmailing.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's why I called her but she turn it into a macabre dance of cheap blackmails..I am a lover not a fighter
Sai buhari
Pls can you tell the members of this forum the exact things you said when you called me.

You said you will get me.
You said you will crush me.
You said you will kill me.
You called me with a private number and you hanged up.
If your intentions of calling were pure why not call me with your number.
Boy don't mess with me!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

Pls can you tell the members of this forum the exact things you said when you called me.

Reply-get u how do I know ur location

Reply-crush u with sledge hammer ryt

Reply-kill a faceless moniker

Reply-I don't want u disturbing my line

Reply-Not everyone wants people disturbing their lines

Reply-u sound like a killer#no offense
@ audience
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

How are you doing?
I'm doing very well.. Biko, make una end this e-war
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
she is on the offensive ,while am on the defensive,,she is fond of insulting from day 1 and am giving her a piece of her cake but I say no lemme call her and resolve,she resorted to blackmailing.
hmmmmmmm
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
AgapeCharis:
hmmmmmmm
shey u see am now,,this matter dey angel Michael hand oh.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by remsonik(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unibenstudent:
@ audience
He whom the gods wants to kill they first make mad
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

He whom the gods wants to kill they first make mad
I bind u in Jesus name
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
remsonik:

gosh,, unibenstudent if this is true.. then i'm sorry, you're a lunatic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / University Of Jos Bans Indecent Dressing / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.