Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (17726 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
decode55:

LoL. Oboi! You see me for dream? cheesy cheesy
Lol. On that thread nau...
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
anyway let me forget da past,,Kristina or whareva she calls herself can go to blazes. lipsrsealed

I know this is not the right thread to say this but I have to cus I've been wanting to tell you.....

You really should get a grip of yourself. Why are guys like this sef, last time i checked you said she was your crush, so what happened now?!!...youve suddenly turned against her because of that little thing that transpired here. You should check if you are pure before being judgemental.

I can remember vividly abt a chat btw you and naijaboy, you said you had another moniker which you were also using for another purpose until him(naijaboy) busted you.

I'm saying all these because you need to cut her some slack. I might not know kristina that well but ive put myself in her shoes and i know how disappointed her followers must have felt. I think the humiliation from you is enough already. You shouldn't always make it seem like she's committed the most offense in this forum. Let it slide

And I won't be surprised if some people start carrying out investigations on me to be another Kristina coming to her aid, that would be height of joblessness.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by uchman(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

Ma Niggur with brain...
Welcome home...
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
uchman:

Ma Niggur with brain...
Welcome home...
lol. Thanks wink
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

I know this is not the right thread to say this but I have to cus I've been wanting to tell you.....

You really should get a grip of yourself. Why are guys like this sef, last time i checked you said she was your crush, so what happened now?!!...youve suddenly turned against her because of that little thing that transpired here. You should check if you are pure before being judgemental.

I can remember vividly abt a chat btw you and naijaboy, you said you had another moniker which you were also using for another purpose until him(naijaboy) busted you.

I'm saying all these because you need to cut her some slack. I might not know kristina that well but ive put myself in her shoes and i know how disappointed her followers must have felt. I think the humiliation from you is enough already. You shouldn't always make it seem like she's committed the most offense in this forum. Let it slide

And I won't be surprised if some people start carrying out investigations on me to be another Kristina coming to her aid, that would be height of joblessness.
wow trishap ,I did not know u r observing me oh.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow trishap ,I did not know u r observing me oh.
Observing you ke!! Duh I visit romance section too and i see most of your comments.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

Observing you ke!! Duh I visit romance section too and i see most of your comments.
hmmm,you have never been involved in this whole saga,why all of a sudden u r now speaking up about something that won't affect u any way?anyway am not offended because u spoke ur mind,,am offended because u have been ignoring my PMS, now u acting like u care.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm,you have never been involved in this whole saga,why all of a sudden u r now speaking up about something that won't affect u any way?anyway am not offended because u spoke ur mind,,am offended because u have been ignoring my PMS now,u acting like u care.
Na you sabi. Check your mail box again.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by sugarsoul(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
see as e be like who be albino come dey bleach on top,,ma guy go sit down Mr albino
I thought you could do better o. Uniben students no dey dull like you oh..maybe you even escape from Uselu left sef.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

Na you sabi. Check your mail box again.
u didn't send any message yet u say check ur mail box again,seriously I don't know why u ladies just like to take shots @ me,but when I react u start crying foul,,I don't want to seem like a lady hater ,am a lover not a fighter,but the angle u r coming from am displeased and perplexed,trishap in all my sensitive posts u have been missing ,all of a sudden u quote me to scandalize me,have I ever scandalize u?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
sugarsoul:

I thought you could do better o. Uniben students no dey dull like you oh..maybe you even escape from Uselu left sef.
stale jokes boy,as I can see ur dp ,I see shops,boy u better sleep so that u can open shop early to sell spare parts tomorrow.see as he hold collar like say he wan tear off the innocent collar.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent, nawa for you O! Begging girls to reply your PM.
You dey fall hands. angry
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u didn't send any message yet u say check ur mail box again,seriously I don't know why u ladies just like to take shots @ me,but when I react u start crying foul,,I don't want to seem like a lady hater ,am a lover not a fighter,but the angle u r coming from am displeased and perplexed,trishap in all my sensitive posts u have been missing ,all of a sudden u quote me to scandalize me,have I ever scandalize u?
U need to calm down, don't take it the other way. I just wanted you to let the sleeping dog lie, that's all. This shouldn't call for any fight.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:
no am just bringing it to her notice.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

U need to calm down, don't take it the other way. I just wanted you to let the sleeping dog lie, that's all. This shouldn't call for any fight.

no u couldn't send it as pm,u had to put it here,is it not because u r looking for controversy,,how can u stop a controversy with a controversy?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by decode55(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

where's the link to the thread? undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
decode55:

where's the link to the thread? undecided
Your comments there.
https://www.nairaland.com/1972168/good-bye-nairaland#up
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by decode55(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

Your comments there.
https://www.nairaland.com/1972168/good-bye-nairaland#up

LoL. Seen

You bin dey disturb small sha cheesy
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
no u couldn't send it as pm,u had to put it here,is it not because u r looking for controversy,,how can u stop a controversy with a controversy?
undecided.
I can see where this is going.
Gudnyt chief
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by decode55(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

No mind am, careless man wey no get packaging undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

undecided.
I can see where this is going.
Gudnyt chief
seriously u spoilt my day & is not fair,why r u ladies so annoying @ times?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
decode55:

see gunshot
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by TrishaP(f): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
seriously u spoilt my day & is not fair,why r u ladies so annoying @ times?
My apologies.
I didnt mean for this to escalate the way it did. Sorry for ruining your day.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

My apologies.
I didnt mean for this to escalate the way it did. Sorry for ruining your day.
anyway u only ruined my E-day not my real life day per say,,anyway this ur E-sorry Is making me E-happy sha,,but its so painful when u log into to nairaland only to see a negative message waiting for u,,
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
decode55:

He's nerd offline. cheesy
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
TrishaP:

observing
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by decode55(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Logicalmind:

He's nerd offline. cheesy

that's not excuse enough not to have a little online sense undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
decode55:

that's not excuse enough not to have a little online sense undecided
He wants to get what he's missing offline. grin
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by decode55(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Logicalmind:

He wants to get what he's missing offline. grin

& how's that working out for you?

@Unibenstudent undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Mikelooh2(m): 1:59am On Jan 23, 2015
vizkiz:
guy try dey rest now...ehn abeg you be man. Even if school never resume, try get something doing...even if na teaching for one primary school...at least e better pass spending the whole day online wooing women.

Idgaf...about you anyway, I just wanna pass a message to niggas wasting time online. Real men WHPH (no offence though)

Ps I aren't responsible for whatever I type from 4pm - 7pm

hmmmmnn
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
decode55:

& how's that working out for you?

@Unibenstudent undecided
and how is that frigging ur business?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 23, 2015
nameless0:
this unibenstudent ish don tire person undecided
how is what I do on nairaland ur business,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.