Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me (2794 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by kinggenesis(m): 7:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha was just strolling with my friends this morning when we saw this very skinny girl wearing BUMshorts, if u see the girl legs eh e be like wire wey warri boys dey take tap light from d next street, hahahah and my friends started laffin so loud the girl knew they were laffin at her but she dare not look back, she quietly kept moving cus if she turn back she bleep up cus datt one go only worsen the matter.

Girls sha. Because Matilda wore it and it made sense on her
doesn't mean u Funmi will wear it and it will also fit u. Grace wore it & she gat guys tripping and u Victoria think u can also achieve same, they will only end up laffin at you and u will be
embarrassed.

Bumshorts, leggings, jeggings and tube gowns are wears strictly meant for the ENDOWED. If you are very skinny and you try wearing any of those you will only end up looking like people used for HIV/AIDS advert in Somalia. There are so many other clothes you could rock and still look
gorgeous and adorable. Don't allow all this orobo people
intimidate you.

5 Likes

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2015
So you and your guys stroll around every morning to watch innocent girls and their dresses shey? Don't you have work? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by ebamma(m): 8:01am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
So you and your guys stroll around every morning to watch innocent girls and their dresses shey? Don't you have work? undecided
because i get work, mean say i no go look girls yansh again?,

4 Likes

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
ebamma:
because i get work, mean say i no go look girls yansh again?,

Must you boys look? Perverts!! angry
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by HizMissy(f): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

looking is free
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by fijiano202(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2015
hahaha....bros no mind the lady above
...its a must we must appreciate Gods work...
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by iceberylin(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
Shey I told you..... your funny grin
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by fijiano202(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

some of u ladies dont even know what perverts means

pls try to change this ur aggressive behavior...if a guy doesnt appreciate u how will he ask u out

2 Likes

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by shawnfamous(m): 8:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Ebemma i am sure it was rebey u saw dis mornin! 100percent! Y is she d only 1 commenting?
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by ebamma(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

wetin be the use of our eyes then, if we no look una now, una go dey talk say we be gay

1 Like

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by alberto2k(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Ma'am itz our eyes not yours.. cool
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2015
kinggenesis:
Hahahaha was just strolling with my friends this morning when we saw this very skinny girl wearing BUMshorts, if u see the girl legs eh e be like wire wey warri boys dey take tap light from d next street, hahahah and my friends started laffin so loud the girl knew they were laffin at her but she dare not look back, she quietly kept moving cus if she turn back she bleep up cus datt one go only worsen the matter.

Girls sha. Because Matilda wore it and it made sense on her
doesn't mean u Funmi will wear it and it will also fit u. Grace wore it & she gat guys tripping and u Victoria think u can also achieve same, they will only end up laffin at you and u will be
embarrassed.

Bumshorts, leggings, jeggings and tube gowns are wears strictly meant for the ENDOWED. If you are very skinny and you try wearing any of those you will only end up looking like people used for HIV/AIDS advert in Somalia. There are so many other clothes you could rock and still look
gorgeous and adorable. Don't allow all this orobo people
intimidate you.

U mean just this early mornin like this? As early as the time is right now u n yur frnds don start yarnsh waka fr street? This is serious

In oritse femi's voice #mercies_of_the_Lord_come_down_to_your_Children
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by kinggenesis(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Please don't take it personal
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Make i smoke this weed finish, i go comment later
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Shey I told you..... your funny grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

make we dey close eyes walk abi
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2015
fijiano202:
some of u ladies dont even know what perverts means

pls try to change this ur aggressive behavior...if a guy doesnt appreciate u how will he ask u out

So looking at a girl's ass shows appreciation? Is that what you do? Go around appreciating women with big ass and asking them out
rubey:

make we dey sleepwalk abi
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2015
ebamma:

wetin be the use of our eyes then, if we no look una now, una go dey talk say we be gay

No if you don't look, it means you are a gentle man smiley
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

you're fast becoming one of the controversial queen in this section
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2015
samflexxy:
you're fast becoming one of the controversial queen in this section

shocked I guess it is time to into hibernation
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Lildreezy(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=rubey post=29985239]So you and your guys stroll around every morning to watch innocent girls and their dresses shey? Don't you have

strolling and looking at the kind of car a dude is carrying, does it mean u don't have something doing too?
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by stanisbaratheon: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

story story.....story
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by stanisbaratheon: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
This is what i've come to realise; if a girl passes by and i don't look her way i'll most likely be dubbed arrogant. But when i look then i'm a womanizer.
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Ufranklin92(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2015
any one wey see good work wey God dey do,make he/her appreciate am abeg,eno easy
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Mimienudles(f): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2015
That wasn't fair at all
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by fijiano202(m): 8:50am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

So looking at a girl's ass shows appreciation? Is that what you do? Go around appreciating women with big ass and asking them out
. "we saw this very skinny girl wearing BUMshorts, if u see the girl legs eh e be like wire wey warri boys dey take tap light from d next street"

the write up above doesnt mean they were fixated on the bottom...what got their attention was her dkinny legs not bottom....there was no correlation between the bumshort and her stature...

my.question is @rubey are u skinny...why are u taking this so serious
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by fijiano202(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

shocked I guess it is time to into hibernation
looking at ur dp u are abit cute but in a few year i can see u coming BBW or plus-size lady
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by OGeeKush(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2015
really? mehn bro u did well u n ur frnd.. if it was me, i'l do the same... but u knw, girlz gon' be girlz, they'l always want to feel among. #Effing_wanna-be(es)
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

I like your cute firm heavy fat muscular lips. it reminds me of that job y'at blows.
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by major466(m): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Strolling for this early morning
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

no, if you don't look, it means you're gay smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Help Myself From This Act. / 6 Signs That The Person You Are Dating Is Most Likely Bedwetting.. / I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.