Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me (2803 Views)

Beverly Osu Now Into Ladies? These Pictures Will Amuse You / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by FlexTrex: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
CEASE not SEIZE

1 Like

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by ABEngine(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2015
HizMissy:

looking is free

Thank you! Kindly vote GEJ for uninterrupted viewing otherwise expect ninjas in hijab flooding our streets soon, I have never seen a thing thru that attire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by twerkjack: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
kinggenesis:
Hahahaha was just strolling with my friends this morning when we saw this very skinny girl wearing BUMshorts, if u see the girl legs eh e be like wire wey warri boys dey take tap light from d next street, hahahah and my friends started laffin so loud the girl knew they were laffin at her but she dare not look back, she quietly kept moving cus if she turn back she bleep up cus datt one go only worsen the matter.

Girls sha. Because Matilda wore it and it made sense on her
doesn't mean u Funmi will wear it and it will also fit u. Grace wore it & she gat guys tripping and u Victoria think u can also achieve same, they will only end up laffin at you and u will be
embarrassed.

Bumshorts, leggings, jeggings and tube gowns are wears strictly meant for the ENDOWED. If you are very skinny and you try wearing any of those you will only end up looking like people used for HIV/AIDS advert in Somalia. There are so many other clothes you could rock and still look
gorgeous and adorable. Don't allow all this orobo people
intimidate you.
U MUST BE HIGH ON CASAVA WATER. FAT GIRLS INTIMIDATE WHO? WHERE? HOW? HAHA. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SENSELESS SELF OR MAYBE JUST READ THIS SILLY POST ALOUD AND LISTEN TO YASELF. DO U KNOW WHERE U ARE ND D YEAR UR LIVING IN? OZUMBO angry
BTW POST A PICTURE OF URSELF IM SURE WE'L ALL HV SOMETHIN TO LAUGH AT grin THEN
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by teewai3(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
U MUST BE HIGH ON CASAVA WATER. FAT GIRLS INTIMIDATE WHO? WHERE? HOW? HAHA. U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SENSELESS SELF OR MAYBE JUST READ THIS SILLY POST ALOUD AND LISTEN TO YASELF. DO U KNOW WHERE U ARE ND D YEAR UR LIVING IN? OZUMBO angry
u again!!!
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by kinggenesis(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:

I don't have time for people like you.
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Equado(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
madam you sound like an uneducated slowpoke*nor vex*
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Equado(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
kinggenesis:

I don't have time for people like you.
pls have tym 4 her...girls like this needs 2 b put in there place
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by passionate88: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Must you boys look? Perverts!! angry
So only perverts admires a woman's backside?
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by passionate88: 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

No if you don't look, it means you are a gentle man smiley
Girls will define what a "gentle man" does and also how a girl should behave!... Na wa o. Which one come remain for the guys na? Since you've made all the rules and regulations
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by eckersley: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:
So you and your guys stroll around every morning to watch innocent girls and their dresses shey? Don't you have work? undecided

1. every morning
He said THIS morning, not EVERY morning

2. Innocent girl
She's not only 'innocent', she's 'decent'
What's innocent about a hoe walking OUTSIDE her house wt a bum short
Girls ehn, una can quickly take the victim role

3. Don't you have work?
No, they don't
It's the indecently exposed girl that 'has work'
I guess she was going to her workplace [prolly a brothel] with a BUM SHORT that morning

Kindly, work on ur comprehension skills, Mama Peace.
It's easier than spouting coCksHit
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by JAVANESE(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
iceberylin:

Shey I told you..... your funny grin
but ice u cn stalk o
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by twerkjack: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Equado:
madam you sound like an uneducated slowpoke*nor vex*
ARE U FAT SORRY IF I HURT UR FEELINGS MADMAN cheesy
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by iceberylin(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
JAVANESE:

but ice u cn stalk o

I stalk ya sis undecided
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by peedeeasobie(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
kinggenesis:
Hahahaha was just strolling with my friends this morning when we saw this very skinny girl wearing BUMshorts, if u see the girl legs eh e be like wire wey warri boys dey take tap light from d next street, hahahah and my friends started laffin so loud the girl knew they were laffin at her but she dare not look back, she quietly kept moving cus if she turn back she bleep up cus datt one go only worsen the matter.

Girls sha. Because Matilda wore it and it made sense on her
doesn't mean u Funmi will wear it and it will also fit u. Grace wore it & she gat guys tripping and u Victoria think u can also achieve same, they will only end up laffin at you and u will be
embarrassed.

Bumshorts, leggings, jeggings and tube gowns are wears strictly meant for the ENDOWED. If you are very skinny and you try wearing any of those you will only end up looking like people used for HIV/AIDS advert in Somalia. There are so many other clothes you could rock and still look
gorgeous and adorable. Don't allow all this orobo people
intimidate you.

you were laughing at someone you don't know?
Do you know her story?
Are you in her shoes?
21st century and you are laughing at someone you barely knew her story? it doesn't make you funny... that attitude makes you silly!
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
rubey:

Must you boys look? Perverts!! angry

choi!!!.......iffa cash u hen.....
Re: Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2015
rubey:

So looking at a girl's ass shows appreciation? Is that what you do? Go around appreciating women with big ass and asking them out

nt just big......we appreciate the round bottom flask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Between Guys And Girls(pix) / Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted / She Is Not A Virgin, I Am. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.