Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69142 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Robertnnaemeka(m): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Went ththere and it was again edited. This is becoming funny. Now it bears 1965 as his joining the army. quote author=priscaoge post=30005558][size=14pt] Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

Shehu Yar'ardua's page was edited today around 4:26PM

Take note of the Service years! [/size]
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Chigold101(m): 12:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

Relax man until the Military tells us when Shehu joined the army... The last on this issue might not have been heard... I fear Buhari might be prosecuted for perjury... I am really afraid cos i think buhari has just messed up big time... take a look at 0802.... Airtel number in that Statement of result. In 1961... do we use Airtel or do we have 080...anything?
take a look to what they did to shehu's page on wiki...

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmslimx(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

I can prove that this is Photoshopped!! I am no politician or support of GEJ or GMB but some simple facts with what you have here on your post , for the fact that i know if you go out to look for a job and use a fake waec , you will be arrested or disqualified

AND SO, BUHARI ''CERTIFICATE'' SURFACED BUT........

Do you notice that there's no signature dating back to 1961, the year Buhari was claimed to have secured this certification? The two signatures at the bottom of the ''letter'' are dated today's date 21/01/2015. If it's the true copy of the certificate Buhari secured in 1961, shouldn't we have a signature dating back to 1961?

Look at the top left corner, Buhari was said to be in Class 6, someone that started secondary education in 1956 will be in Class 5 by 1961 and not Class 6.

Look at the top middle under the STATEMENT OF RESULT, you'll notice that ''NECO'' was crossed out, were they sitting for NECO in 1961? And, what about SSCE IN 1961?

LOL.........

200 million MUMU!!!

Could we get the police to arrest these guys please
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 3kay945(m): 1:00am On Jan 22, 2015
jmslimx:

I can prove that this is Photoshopped!! I am no politician or support of GEJ or GMB but some simple facts with what you have here on your post , for the fact that i know if you go out to look for a job and use a fake waec , you will be arrested or disqualified

AND SO, BUHARI ''CERTIFICATE'' SURFACED BUT........

Do you notice that there's no signature dating back to 1961, the year Buhari was claimed to have secured this certification? The two signatures at the bottom of the ''letter'' are dated today's date 21/01/2015. If it's the true copy of the certificate Buhari secured in 1961, shouldn't we have a signature dating back to 1961?

Look at the top left corner, Buhari was said to be in Class 6, someone that started secondary education in 1956 will be in Class 5 by 1961 and not Class 6.

Look at the top middle under the STATEMENT OF RESULT, you'll notice that ''NECO'' was crossed out, were they sitting for NECO in 1961? And, what about SSCE IN 1961?

LOL.........

200 million MUMU!!!

Could we get the police to arrest these guys please

Your reasoning amused me, but first how old are you?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by onatisi(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Akolawole:
I dont know why there is so much unnecessary noise about this certificate issue.

The requirement is minimum of school certificate or equivalent.

The fact is he does NOT need to write WAEC at all.

I knew the followin facts that in the '80s

1) A certificate is given to pupils who NEVER write primary 6 exam but were in primary 6 with us. I think they call it primary school leaving certificate even though those guys chose NOT to proceed.

2) Some people stop school in form 3(mid secondary school) and they get a certificate for that. Not the present JS3 exam.

3) Others were in Form 5(final year) but NEVER write WAEC, they were also given a certificate.

In those days, people used such certificates to further their education in technical school etc and even to procure jobs(low level one)

The aforementioned are the equivalent that is required for Nigeria's NO1 position.

I am 100% sure Buhari have at least equivalent.
you still don't get it. Buhari claims he has wasc,the issue now is he should proof it. He has no proof to show that he has wasc. If he had claimed primary six or even any other qualification,no problem about that. But the constitution says a SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE OR ITS EQUIVALENT. Now what he claims to have is what ppl are telling him to prove. So far noone has ever seen buhari invincible wasc certificates. Not the military or inec ,he has never produced it out once.he has always been using an affidavit. If he really did complete this secondary school phase ,he should be able to go to his school and collect a copy of his results or ask waec to send him a copy .the question now is how come premiumnews was able to get something buhari claims he doesn't have in his possession ? The so called results been shown here were gotten within days and yet for years buhari hasn't produced them,where did they spring out from? Why will buhari school or cambridge release buhari results to a newspaper and not to buhari himself? Both buhari and his apc team have not accepted that this is buhari results so until they do , all fingers remain crossed .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 22, 2015
Sa-tanoids are sinking daily! #change!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by obiz2014: 2:03am On Jan 22, 2015
emerich:
What where they waiting for before?

Off course they were waiting for experts to make good compositions for the purpose of deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by obiz2014: 2:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Robertnnaemeka:
Went ththere and it was again edited. This is becoming funny. Now it bears 1965 as his joining the army. quote author=priscaoge post=30005558][size=14pt] Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

We need to know the tittle of this APC movie, but certainly it will have a sad end by 14/02/15

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by EndtimeBlessing: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2015
As a matter of fact this election is not about anybody's certificate. It is about who can help us out of the security mess we are in and also pay attention to ensuring the deconstruction and reconstruction of governance to deliver developments we can all be proud of.

Nigerians should vote for whoever they are convinced has this capacity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by otil1: 2:40am On Jan 22, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
As a matter of fact this election is not about anybody's certificate. It is about who can help us out of the security mess we are in and also pay attention to ensuring the deconstruction and reconstruction of governance to deliver developments we can all be proud of.

Nigerians should vote for whoever they are convinced has this capacity.

"Deconstruction and reconstruction of governance" require integrity (I am who I say I am). GMB needs to clear this issue in order to have a moral right to his claim about desire to move the country forward. Otherwise, we might as well take that claim to be false.

The simple truth is that the certificate saga is an indication of a larger fact: Nigeria has moved beyond the simplistic, command structured nation that GMB grew up in and ruled over in the past.

So it's not about certificate really. It is about the increasing sophistication of our society powered by greater literacy, enlightenment and freedom of expression.

I'm pretty sure that GMB will be stone shocked that mere folks -ordinary Nigerians (who they had tagged "bloody civilians" not long ago), could sum up the temerity to task him on such a simple matter as this.

But this is lesson 101 for would-be President GMB -Nigeria has changed!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Talibanis: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.
smiley
U cannot compare the standard of education in those days with the decaying standards of these days. It's quite irritating when u see a supposed fresh graduate in the NYSC who can't even write a simple application letter!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by daniel94(m): 3:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Either Buhari have certificate or no certificate, Nigeria people are ready to vote for him. What a great tragde for someone with Phd without sense. We have a lot of people that pass school with honorary grade but no wisdom, the categories of that people is PDP n there all so-called useless Governors. Even Fayose and Mimiko that was saying rubbish about GMB if we investigate them well we would even detect their own forgery. GMB was formal Head of state and he as been contest since 2003 tilldate, now if l may ask does INEC not have is documents during that time. Make we leave all this jor, PDP done they afraid of loss, because Nigeria have tired of there government. Since INEC as clear GMB to contest so what is PDP and GEJ's problems about certificate useless Party. Every where all over Nigeria Sai Buhari jooooooooor.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by toprealman: 3:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Why did he not take Arabic? These aboki people sef.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by fesnge(m): 4:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Smileeee i got it alas...GMB

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ProsperUSA: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2015
good

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by rabimlomo: 6:02am On Jan 22, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

Wikipedia will still look for a way to ban Nigerians sef. They are anyhow. service year is now from 1965. And it is so easy to edit. You can try it yourself!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by chidimmaaa(f): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.
cuz say u know book pass him bah? Otondo
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by beordune(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2015
FrankC3:
Buhari himself filled out WAEC as his qualification on the form submitted with INEC, the law requires that he provide proof of such. The Nigerian Army has done well by releasing all his records in their possession. It is now left for Buhari to go ahead to support his claim of having WASC with a documentary evidence. WAEC has such records dating before 1961.

Naa you and your uncle help am filled am
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Onyiido: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
southniyikaye:
make I give u him address?make u carry am go court?...if pdp think its possible to drag him to court,they would have done it a long time ago...make una hold on,buhari go chock una like electricity
No be only electricity, even circuit-city. The fact remains that the authenticity of his result is still not known. Why give flimsy excuses when he should have produced it from the onset just like he did now. Fate should just decide feb 14th for us
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by mezebel(f): 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
debo07:
go and search for it inside d ocean.mtchewwww
fulani fura man kindly tell ur fellow to provide the neccesary cert required of him.chikina!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by mezebel(f): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

The problem with most Jonathanians is that they are stark illiterates, yet they come online to question other people's education

Go and sit down, eat some food and drink some fluids and now think about the difference between a result and statement of result.

Illiterate.

literate fulani punany,kindly provide the necesary cert required of u. Thanks
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 1stola: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2015
clevvermind:
grin The next thing now is for you to commit suicide.
Just wait till the day Jonathan will be declared winner before u hang yourself. Monkey like you.
He will only be declared winner in your widest silly dream.
After may 29, 2015, Jonádaft will go on exile.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by patpaul: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
ccollins:
qualifications don't necessarily mean school cert minimunm.. Read the constitutional provisions in section 137 of 1999 const and also 318 as regards qualification to a presidential candidate in INEC registry
Yes we know, but your mr integrity stated in his INEC FORM that he has WASC and none other. Tell him to produce the certificate or for ever forget contesting for any office in the Land
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
jmaine:

Confident Olodo like you, you tried to malign a course you had zilch knowledge about . . . . Yeye person, GO AND SIN NO MORE . . . .

FISHBRAIN JAMIU… .this not a career path thread…. Stop it…. Go and open a career path in the education section since u know so much about it.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

FISHBRAIN JAMIU… .this not a career path thread…. Stop it…. Go and open a career path in the education section since u know so much about it.

You should be ashamed after been schooled out of your stark ignorance. Next time you want to attack a man, you won't foolishly malign his chosen discipline.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Why am I wasting my time on this confirmed FISHBRAIN.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 7:21am On Jan 22, 2015
jmaine:

You should be ashamed after been schooled out of your stark ignorance. Next time you want to attack a man, you won't foolishly malign his chosen discipline.

HEY FISHBRAIN JAMIU…… OPEN A THREAD ON CAREER PATH AND LET'S DISCUSS.

OPEN IT AND LET'S DISCUSS GEJ AND GMB CAREER PATH OLODO SHIFTING GOAL POST
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

HEY FISHBRAIN JAMIU…… OPEN A THREAD ON CAREER PATH AND LET'S DISCUSS.

Discuss with a confirmed dullard like you ? You must be joking like your user ID has suggested . . .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2015
jmaine:

Discuss with a confirmed dullard like you ? You must be joking like your user ID has suggested . . .
Accept it…… you are Fishbrain….. How has GMB school cert affected his career path.
You are a west of time
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jennixyluv: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 7:38am On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Accept it…… you are Fishbrain….. How has GMB school cert affected his career path.
You are a west of time

Yes, I am a west of time indeed. First grade dunce who thought the discipline of Zoology is a derogatory one , even to the points of raising senile prayers points to back it up.

How are my not sure you ain't one of those Quota-ed individuals we strenuously school here on a daily basis. grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2015
jmaine:

Yes, I am a [b]west of time indeed[/b]. First grade dunce who thought the discipline of Zoology is a derogatory one , even to the points of raising senile prayers points to back it up.

How are my not sure you ain't one of those Quota-ed individuals we strenuously school here on a daily basis. grin

Ok....thank GOD you know you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.