Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69149 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babestella: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
That result is fraud. When did government college katsina become WASC office or deemed fit to act in representation of WASC?
I was thinking they will tell us the school got burnt and all records were destroyed. I am still waiting for that line when this fake result have been countered.

Hehe, APC is sinking really fast and they seem to think they are smart. That katsina school result must be properly investigated. Who ever signed that result must be identified, made to sign it again, and properly investigated.

Where did they produce the result from?
Where is the result master sheet in their school?o
Why is there no reference from WASC in respect this result?

What APC presented is not valid, it is laughable and I see it as fraud until WASC confirms his result.

Lastly, Buhari joined the army with a letter of recommendation stating that Buhari "will pass WASC exam". It then means that Buhari was not qualified to enlist in the army when he did. It's is clear bending of rules works for him a lot. This is all fraud, APC smells of fraud all over and they are trying to push this fraud on NIGERIANS.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
noblezone:
Okay, Let us agree that "he will pass" according to the school principal.

So let him write the forth coming waec then and prove his principal right.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Kororugged: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Acidosis:

You uploaded a fake was wassce result bros. How can Buhari's 70 year old passport photograph appear on a result he claimed he wrote some 50+ years ago??

You people are bunch of stark illiterates. **spits on APC and their fraudulent presidential vagabond**

The problem with most Jonathanians is that they are stark illiterates, yet they come online to question other people's education

Go and sit down, eat some food and drink some fluids and now think about the difference between a result and statement of result.

Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by musiwa94: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
g
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babestella: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

Sir, Buhari's secondary school was/is located in a town called Katsina. The town was part of the old Sokoto state. And the statement if results was printed this year on the school's standard template; hence the need to strike out the NECO option because the body wasn't in existence then.
The school may have goofed in attaching Buhari's adult photo on the statement of results

Laughable, so if you are called to defend that result in a law court you will boldly come out right?

Watch out for the unfolding events, you'll be shocked before long.

I see a lot of people going in for perjury and forgery.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

You be confirm dunce, the catch of any academic course is the array of career path one can explore to greatness

Am sure the dunce didn't see Fisheries and Aquaculture on the list i provided which happens to be GEJ area of specialization. The dreg i just quoted didn't take the pains to see that a core Zoology area like parasitology offer a resources in the medical sector, you need to peel off your confident ignorance and enlighten yourself.

Jamiu stop shifting the goal post.....I said MAY YOUR .......STUDY.......ZOOLOGY.

Stop bringing career path into the discussion.......haba.......ok, we have seen GMB result, how did it affect his career path......JAMIU!!!

We are not talking about career path o!

FISHBRAIN grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
M17:

shut your freaking stinking gworro/amala mouth . yes or no ,DID I LIE AGAINST YOUR MASTER BUHARI?

CHECK WHEN 6334 SYSTEM WAS INTRODUCED AND ALSO THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE KATSINA STATE IN 1961

NIGERIA CREATED STATES AFTER NIGERAIA /BIAFRA WAR . IT USE TO BE EAST ,WEST ,NORTH AND SOUTH INCLUDING MIDWEST .

No wonder u ar a TANoid. U don't even know dat Katsina is a town dat has been in existence even b4 d coming of d white man. Go get urself an education & stop embarrassing urself & fellow TANoid OCD sufferers on NL
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Your attempt to sound intelligent has indeed failed you... Please quit while you can. Per the "current" template, is "6" handwritten or is it part of the form template? Let us test your logic

In our current system, it is possible that an SS2 student can write the WAEC and pass or fail. Assuming it's a fail, they have the option of retaking the same exam in SS3. Now, if this is the case, if the student applies to a school and they asked "how many times did you write the exam"? The answer is two, right? If they request for a statement of results for the two exams, isn't it commonsense to show SS2 and SS3 results?

However, if the person passed the exam in SS2, is it commonsense to show the statement of SS2 only? Why state SS3 on the result when the person already passed beyond the class? Can you see my logic? The logic is simple: irrespective of whether a statement (summary) or not, the statement captures all relevant information for that given period and thus, identifies ALL examination details such as his name, the year (20 crossed out), center no. and exam no... My point is CLEAR: there wasn't any class 6 in the 60's and as such, they should show it accurately unless they are telling the public that there's something fishy.

dude you sound like Jonathan. Even when i tried to hammer into your head that, that statement of result is just a piece of paper which was drafted from a template by the present users who probably never or dont have any idea what the wasc sitting class was then!. . . . . A wasc/waec master list does not carry "school class" . . . .so even when i tactically tried to tell you that the main document you should be interested in is the master list, your dull arzz didnt get it?? . . . . . .well unlike Nigerian institutions, the university of cambridge has a repository, and what intelligent young lads are doing right now is getting verification from cambridge. . . . .you claim intelligence right? Figure out how to get university of cambridge to respond to you (like i have done) and then come back and respond, if not, wag your tail between your legs
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

No wonder u ar a TANoid. U don't even know dat Katsina is a town dat has been in existence even b4 d coming of d white man. Go get urself an education & stop embarrassing urself & fellow TANoid OCD sufferers on NL
BUT IT WAS NEVER A STATE .

AND NIGERIA DOES NOT HAVE CLASS 6 BACK THEN IT WAS CLASS 5 .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari
you get calendar for house so?am a graphic artist,I knw when a document gets forged out of d blue!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Electricalguru(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
lolzzz...
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by nwadiuko1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
1stola:

You must be a complete móron
Oya go and ask your nonentity illiterate grand father and father their primary school certificate.
Rapid clueless PDPíg. Documents of early 1960s looking like that and you're still sense to use your diseased brain. smh!
that's too harsh and uncalled for bro.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:

Laughable, so if you are called to defend that result in a law court you will boldly come out right?

Watch out for the unfolding events, you'll be shocked before long.

I see a lot of people going in for perjury and forgery.

Ok continue to revel in ur delusions.Keep hope alive u hear.They will not only disqualify GMB they will also jail him.
U TANoids ar so pathetic. U hav seen d truth but u can not recognize it because u ar driven by fear & doubt. TANoids by nature ar pathological doubters who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters's disease". U people ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. How low will u people get?.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babestella: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lawyers in the house, please answer this question.

Is "Muhammadu Buhari" the same as "Mohamed Buhari"?

Buhar'is letter of application to join the army and his supposedly statement of result are from two different names.

Any legal implication here.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ediral(f): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am very sure, all of you criticizing Buhari did not make ur results @ your first sitting. During the days of buhari it is very clear that he was quiet intelligent,my problem here is,why haven't apc ask jona for his own certificate? So as to stop all this nonsense,pdp has succeeded in shifting the griviance nigerians had concerning our country to mere issues of results, be wise nigerian,there is no harm in trying someone else,we need chang. Sai buhari.............
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
AnanseK:

I am a teacher and I know the students that are likely to pass. You must be among the failures.
May God punish ur generation for quoting me and calling ur father a failure. for ur information,i'm currently studying for my doctorate. EEEdiott....
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by porka: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

From the Secretary of Military Board to "Repository in Cambridge and Oxford"

Has Cambridge and Oxford responded yet?

This published "certificate" must be verified by Cambridge and Oxford.

Anything less than that is simply forgery of the abracadabra variety.

One wonders why SAHARAREPORTERS which has been at the forefront of unraveling "mysterious certificates" suddenly developed cold feet.

What happens to approaching Cambridge and Oxford to release Buhari's WASC in the interest of Cambridge's reputation?

Buhari must present his certificate as issued in 1961.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by udokpuenyi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

Ok continue to revel in ur delusions.Keep hope alive u hear.They will not only disqualify GMB they will also jail him.
U TANoids ar so pathetic. U hav seen d truth but u can not recognize it because u ar driven by fear & doubt. TANoids by nature ar pathological doubters who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters's disease". U people ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. How low will u people get?.

Falsehood can never withstand the light of truth. Buhari has some measures of discipline and integrity but no provable academic certificate. Those who continue to defend him on this issue have to reinvent lies upon lies to cover their previous ones.
QED

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babestella: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

What truth are you talking about?. Don't worry, it had better be the truth else the dirty that will follow this crap posted here as a result will sink your deranged deceptive and fraudulent APC party. Change indeed. Government college has now become WASC in your dreams.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by thayora: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
take a look at the certificate and the pic attached to it. can you see what I am seeing. Wow nija I hail o
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by porka: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
babestella:
Lawyers in the house, please answer this question.

Is "Muhammadu Buhari" the same as "Mohamed Buhari"?

Buhar'is letter of application to join the army and his supposedly statement of result are from two different names.

Any legal implication here.

There is aplenty!

It's not today that they use their brother's or sister's certificate in that part of the country

It could be what happened in this case.

But the "result" must be verified at Cambridge/WAEC.

Buhari must produce his certificate.

Muhammadu Buhari not Mohamed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babestella: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
thayora:
take a look at the certificate and the pic attached to it. can you see what I am seeing. Wow nija I hail o

It's all fraud. When the court case starts, it will dawn on them that lots of people will be spending some time in Kuje prisons.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by porka: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
thayora:

Buhari said he sat for an exam in 1961 but statement of result was not issued until 2015.

This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AsherStorm(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Acidosis:

He failed Mathematics sad sad and Photoshopped a 70 year old passport photograph.

Anyone can forge this nonsense you uploaded

Damn, I give up on ur foolishness
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by bassette(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
All of these are just uncalled for..everyone whoever went thru waec/wasc/ssce n got certs or statement of result wud always AV dem..d originals..producing a said letter written in 1961 purportedly is totally uncalled for..If GMB couldnt produce his sec sch cert or proof at first request shows he n apc got something to hide n dint c all of these coming...I think Buhari is covering something...producing a cert now just wont do it...funny enough some Nigerians just get,carried away n looking at d person of buhari,he just wants to be president daz'all..else he wulda backed a younger more vibrant candidate n play d elderstatesman simply..my humble take
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
najoke:

Jamiu stop shifting the goal post.....I said MAY YOUR .......STUDY.......ZOOLOGY.

Stop bringing career path into the discussion.......haba.......ok, we have seen GMB result, how did it affect his career path......JAMIU!!!

We are not talking about career path o!

FISHBRAIN grin grin grin grin

You be real ode. What is a course without a career path ? Which kin yeye brain you get where reasoning dey fear you.

btw, A big Amen to your prayers , i did like to have a child specialize in the interesting field of zoology than for me to be embarrassed publicly with a result purportedly owned by Buharetard.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 9jatatafo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
AnanseK:

Fooolish.
to you I guess
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by clevvermind(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
AsherStorm:

U must be a fooooool...
The school he finished from has released his certificate... See below
grin I know it's painful. Sorry eh.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by clevvermind(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
jeje123:
If I may ask what is ur own qualificat8?
you are not qualified to ask me.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

[s]You be real ode. What is a course without a career path ? Which kin yeye brain you get where reasoning dey fear you.

btw, A big Amen to your prayers , i did like to have a child specialize in the interesting field of zoology than for me to be embarrassed publicly with a result purportedly owned by Buharetard.
[/s]

Trash.......FISHBRAIN Jamiu just give up........we dont need all this your career path bullshite talk

......................................now stick to the topic or open a thread on career path.

#GEJshowurdeclarationofassetform
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by musiwa94: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
in
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 9jatatafo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

Hahaha! There they go again. Tanoids d Pathological doubters dat said there was no abductions in chibok hav started on their usual ritual of doubt.
Seriously, 9jatatafo & other Tanoids, u might think about getting checked for ocd, "the doubters disease" b4 u run Unclad into d market square. Hahaha! 9jatatafo u need to get help & fast.

You can say whatever you like. I don't trust any of our leaders as they are liars. We once had a senate president with a Toronto certificate and I believe if he was to upload a copy online then, everyone would have believed him. Our leaders are liars and cheats, I am sorry to say this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.