Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69145 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jeje123(m): 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ojeremi:
I can never be bought with with #10.......i don't know how you want the nation to believe that three times previous contestant now has no academics qualifications
Its all abt politics let wait for d next propaganda it may his height!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Here2BustnScrew: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
kle4d:

Boss leave am abeg. Na fooidiot e be.
they created the problem to make Jonathan look foolish and then they come to make senseless promises, thinking we all are gullible

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Darlo22(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Monimatic:
[b] "BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAUSA/FULANI DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE PRESENTLY BE LAUGHING AT WE NIGERIANS OVER THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATE OR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION THAT BUHARI'S FORMER PRINCIPAL WROTE TO THE ARMY
"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS"
WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME TB JOSHUA TO PROPHECIZE ABOUT BUHARI'S RESULT OR WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME A BOOKMAKER TO PREDICT BUHARI'S RESULT.
EVEN PREMIUM TIMES WHICH PEOPLE CALL A PRO APC MEDIA ORGANIZATION HAD TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ISSUE, COS THE LIES AND DECEITS OF BUHARI AND HIS CAMP JUST KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY.

CHAI DIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH COMEDY N DRAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL QUALIFICATION OF HAUSA/ FULANI IN THE MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL ESTABLISHMENTS SHOULD BE SCREENED AND VETTED, LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SUCH ESTABLISHMENT.

"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" ...........SIGNED PRINCIPAL
SINCE WE NOW KNOW "Buhari will pass WAEC", his campaign DG Rotimi Amechi and his party APC should quickly enroll him in a nearby school in Kastina for the upcoming WAEC examinations
LORD HAVE MERCY
HAUSA /FULANI DON FINISH US[/b]

Guy you are wicked. Chai there is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha see who is talking. Lol first work on ur own grammar. Pot calling kettle black. *dodges d grammatical bombs* kikikikiki

but what does my grammar got to do with the truth and evidence? go get a live English Professor .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
udokpuenyi:

Have you properly checked that document your posted online , in a normal and sane society not like ours, if Buhari claims that piece of shit to be his certificate in a competent law court , he is going straight to jail .

facts:

1.There is nothing like Kastina state in 1961
2. That picture is not 18years old boy and
3. NECO that was cancelled out was not in existence by 1961, even me that is not up to 40years did not write NECO etc.

We want a changed and better society yet at the same time we sentimentally support and condone immorality,
Positive changed is still very very far to happen in Nigeria
Sir, Buhari's secondary school was/is located in a town called Katsina. The town was part of the old Sokoto state. And the statement if results was printed this year on the school's standard template; hence the need to strike out the NECO option because the body wasn't in existence then.
The school may have goofed in attaching Buhari's adult photo on the statement of results
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jeje123(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.
If I may ask what is ur own qualificat8?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by berrystunn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by semitunde: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

Mr. can you quote ANY post where you have seen me involved in GEJ / Buhari saga? Like I said, personally, I don't care about his academic qualification, let the best man win. In fact, his numerous attendance in foreign colleges and what not suffices; however, like I said before, that caught my attention. There was no class 6 back in the 60's when Buhari went to secondary school and wrote WAEC. Why will a statement of result be generated for a class that is nonexistent at that time? That is my question. I have said APC bribed anyone, I asked a simple question. Stop being on edge if when someone ask a genuine question.

Your question makes sense...but if you considered it well, you'd realise that the term "reissue" still covers that. Else one can also ask why you should have a more recent picture of Buhari, or a grade classification having "B" and "E". When such were noexistent at that time.

They simply used the template of the current statement if result sheet to produce it.

But beyond all these, what many already suspect have been going on for a long time is coming to the surface. I remember seeing uniformed guys coming to do GCE when I did mine and I wondered how that person got in. For a lot of military and even civil servants, their entry requirements were only completed after some years in service.

And though this was more wide spread in a part of the country, it wasn't restricted to such parts. My mom once told me about some ladies who asked for her help in passing a unilag course they were taking together. She was told point blank that they just had to pass that course cos in their file, they had already gotten the degree.

All these does not remove from that fact that we need a clean Augean table. Still voting Buhari. Got my PVC just for that.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

What manner of stark ignorance, you just exposed yourself as someone who should be talking less in public space . . . . See below to know the various field a zoologist can find a career path . . . .

btw, A big Amen to your prayers . . . .

Working at a zoo
Veterinary practice and medicine
Forensic science
Medical research
Fisheries and aquaculture
Conservation and ecological management
Chemical industry research
Teaching
Manufacturing industry research
Pest control and agriculture
Cell biology and molecular research
Embryonic development in animals
Research in Parisitology
Research in Ornithology

http://www.ulinks.com/zoologydegree-zoologycareerscollegeseducation.htm

Chai see Jamiu Olodo running his mouth like FFK.....who is talking about career path......i said S-T-U-D-Y ......gosh!.........is GEJ not a zoologist(course studied)? so list his career path and let see if any of what you mentioned above is there...........Anyways, common sense is not always common.

BTW I say Amen too cos GMB has shown that it is not by your school cert......should we discuss GMB career path too grin grin

#GEJshowurdeclarationofassetform
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by abdulay1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
the rumour mill rolls on, i fault GMB for holding on to his credentials which gave credibility to the idea he did not sat for WASC Exam.

PDP has achieved their main goal of damaging his image(GMB) which will be hard to recover from though i hope this issue will not affect his chances in February

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jeje123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
ccollins:
qualifications don't necessarily mean school cert minimunm.. Read the constitutional provisions in section 137 of 1999 const and also 318 as regards qualification to a presidential candidate in INEC registry
Dey hardly read
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha see who is talking. Lol first work on ur own grammar. Pot calling kettle black. *dodges d grammatical bombs* kikikikiki

but what does my grammar got to do with the truth and evidence? go get a live English Professor .

?? waiting

muritala muhamed created states after the civil war . there was nothing like katsina state .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by bolliejay(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

I just don't believe this; I was told it wasn't until the 80's when they reclassified the school system. In other words, there was no class "six" back then, it ended in class 5?

you dont know what u talking about!

You will see 21/1/2015 if you check the date on the statement. GMB just collected the statement today hence the picture and the date. you guys are just making the general popular by the day. for crying out loud, the examination no is on the statement, u can go and verify!!!
Even if GMB was able to deceive Nigeria school(s), do you think he will do same with USA and India ?
When he constested for 2003, 2007 and even 2011(Jega was the inec chairman), nobody talked about his certificate ooo but you guys started talking thrash when coward GEj & co know they going to lose this time around.
Even if GMB presents his Utility bill as certificate, l will vote for him!!!
Next pls!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]"My Name is Muhamadu Buhari and I am a fulani"

[/size]

That phrase tells a story of an era and culture of nepotism!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Here2BustnScrew: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
hardestyoung:
Nice one, if by any chance you can think. Don't you know if buhari have anything to do with Boko Haram, PDP wouldn't have used that against him. Guy get sense
super story... abegi make I hear.. You guy should keep on deceiving yourselves...
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Acidosis(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria is a disgrace to the universe.

Buhari is a stark illiterate!!

Buhari schooled in Katsina state? shocked

Wrote NECO?? NECO in 1960?? shocked

Photoshopped a 70 year old passport photograph on a statement of result meant for under 20s?? omg!!!

sad sad sad sad

These "people" have finished this country!! Nigeria will forever be a useless country... Backward ever; forward never so long the educated but useless people prefer to be f00ed via propaganda, lies, hate, and "CHANGE" from ALAUSA to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by onatisi(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
FrankC3:
Buhari himself filled out WAEC as his qualification on the form submitted with INEC, the law requires that he provide proof of such. The Nigerian Army has done well by releasing all his records in their possession. It is now left for Buhari to go ahead to support his claim of having WASC with a documentary evidence. WAEC has such records dating before 1961.
simple as abc
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
bolliejay:

you dont know what u talking about!

You will see 21/1/2015 if you check the date on the statement. GMB just collected the statement today hence the picture and the date. you guys are just making the general popular by the day. for crying out loud, the examination no is on the statement, u can go and verify!!!
Even if GMB was able to deceive Nigeria school(s), do you think he will do same with USA and India ?
When he constested for 2003, 2007 and even 2011(Jega was the inec chairman), nobody talked about his certificate ooo but you guys started talking thrash when coward GEj & co know they going to lose this time around.
Even if GMB presents his Utility bill as certificate, l will vote for him!!!
Next pls!!

Dude, I don't even care about GEJ/Buhari saga, this is the FIRST thread I have commented on regarding their politricks. The truth is that I don't care who wins or loses. However, it seems you missed the whole point. No point reiterating the same thing over and over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by HARMYMY(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
OPEN LETTER TO MR PRESIDENT
wait, how does d reduction of Petrol #97 to #87
influenced d sealed decision of we youths?
Reducing d price of La Casera would have been
better. If Jonathan wants we youths to vote for
him, he should do d following;
1. Reduce d subscription of BlackBerry to N200
naira/month
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as low as 50naira
notes
3. I-phone 6 is as low as 2,300 thousand.
4. Even if u dont write exams, u already have 2.0
minumun CGPA
5. Make Tonto Dike the new First Lady because she can speak good english
6. NTA would change thier boring station tone.
7. PDP should change their logo from Umbrella to
Water melon or Plantain Chips
8. Corpers should b given 70k per month
9. Free Calls from 7p.m till 7am
10. Free shopin at shoprite evry saturday. Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AsherStorm(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.

U must be a fooooool...
The school he finished from has released his certificate... See below

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by dayosaurus(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

So what has he been using to contest? Child of low lives!

you're so daft, you should be in a cage with baboons....

read n understand the rationale behind his actions, dont act like a fool that you're
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by wasuka14(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ask Nigeria Army whether Shekau dead or alive dey don't knw. Bt dey r actively updatin Nija masses abt GMB certificate. Are dey WAEC or degree awardin intitution. Certificate or not #Febuhari is sure!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by musiwa94: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
x
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
M17:

U hav seen d truth but u can not recognize it because u ar driven by fear & doubt. TANoids by nature ar pathological doubters who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters's disease". U people ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. Hahahaha TANoids & clinical delusions.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
AsherStorm:

U must be a fooooool...
The school he finished from has released his certificate... See below
He failed Mathematics sad sad and Photoshopped a 70 year old passport photograph.

Anyone can forge this nonsense you uploaded
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by macof(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol shey this one na certificate? Abeg show us ur certificate and results correctly authenticated by WAEC
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by jmaine: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
najoke:

Chai see this Olodo running his mouth like FFK.....who is talking about career path......is GEJ not a zoologist(course studied)? so list his career path and let see if any of what you mentioned above is there...........Anyways, common sense is not always common.

BTW I say Amen too cos GMB has shown that it is not by your school cert......should we discuss GMB career path too grin grin

You be confirm dunce, the catch of any academic course is the array of career path one can explore to greatness

Am sure the dunce didn't see Fisheries and Aquaculture on the list i provided which happens to be GEJ area of specialization. The dreg i just quoted didn't take the pains to see that a core Zoology area like parasitology offer enormous research resources in the medical sector.

You need to peel off your confident ignorance and enlighten yourself.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayosaurus:

you're so daft, you should be in a cage with baboons....

read n understand the rationale behind his actions, dont act like a fool that you're

Your mother is working tonight! Don't disturb her!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by rikamann: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

BTW, your insult against the Hausa/Fulani is noted but it would be of no benefit to respond to you likewise - at least not for now.

Very sorry on the insult against the Hausa/Fulani. We are one Nigeria and should not allow misguided ones to continue to disunite us
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
datribune:

U hav seen d truth but u can not recognize it because u ar driven by fear & doubt. TANoids by nature ar pathological doubters who suffer frm OCD, "d doubters's disease". U people ar so delusional dat u even doubt d Chibok abductions. Hahahaha TANoids & clinical delusions.

shut your freaking stinking gworro/amala mouth . yes or no ,DID I LIE AGAINST YOUR MASTER BUHARI?

CHECK WHEN 6334 SYSTEM WAS INTRODUCED AND ALSO THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE KATSINA STATE IN 1961

NIGERIA CREATED STATES AFTER NIGERAIA /BIAFRA WAR . IT USE TO BE EAST ,WEST ,NORTH AND SOUTH INCLUDING MIDWEST .
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
M17:

?? waiting

muritala muhamed created states after the civil war . there was nothing like katsina state .

Ar u aware dat katsina is also d name of a town?.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by udokpuenyi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
CFCfan:

Sir, Buhari's secondary school was/is located in a town called Katsina. The town was part of the old Sokoto state. And the statement if results was printed this year on the school's standard template; hence the need to strike out the NECO option because the body wasn't in existence then.
The school may have goofed in attaching Buhari's adult photo on the statement of results

Thanks for your mature response.
1. Kastina state is boldly wrtten on that document.
2. If that document was produced from the original template as you said which i believe is a paper too, Dont we the suffering citizens of this country see that original template.
3. Go through the back of your WASC certificate and you see some conditions that nullify it and make it untenable, you can not reproduce a certificate in another form (template as you called it) apart from its original form or certified copy

Equity and justice has neither foe nor friend that why the symbol of justice is blindfolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Change: Buhari's Wife Now Has An Office Seal. . .photo / Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.