Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69150 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by olas24u(f): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Big fat stomach Generals!Politicians in Army Uniform
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Blackkie: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Where is the COPY of the CERTIFICATE or its PHOTOCOPY?

All the above is still going round and round the main issue.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by priscaoge(f): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

It will do you a lot of good to do your research instead of youjr lazy attempt to discredit the General

This is the picture of GMB and General Yaradua in their secondary school in Katsina

Think before posting[/b]

Y are u scared of d truth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Abayhormy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.
mumu, can't you see it signed 21/01/2015? that is the statement of result. Can't you see his passport there is also a recent passport ? The original including that of the other classmates were also published. Why don't you post a copy of that. DO you expect his school to print certificat? Are they Cambridge or waec ? they scanned and published the original record sheet.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eziachi:
The Class of 1960 With Oyibo Principal

Thank you... He just posted a random pic and inserted the caption below... How desperate can people be.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
The principal na magician abi na soothsayer? How him take know say Buhari go pass him exams,when them never even write d exams. Naija we hail thee grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
DIS IS TRUE GENIUS. dis certificate saga shows true genius on d part of those running d APC campaign. It reminds me of Obama's campaign 4 d USA presidency & d birth certificate issue. He left d troop of bigots & rednecks to bark like rabid dogs & then he shamed them bigtime. This is a political master-stroke frm those who know how to run a campaign. Well-done APC campaign team. d General has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Ikwokrikwo: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
All I see there are letters, not a single certificate.
What an insult to Nigerians!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Dee60: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=24pt]Now it is the turn of GEJ to show us his certificates! [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Here2BustnScrew: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abayhormy:
mumu, can't you see it signed 21/01/2015? that is the statement of result. Can't you see his passport there is also a recent passport ? The original including that of the other classmates were also published. Why don't you post a copy of that. DO you expect his school to print certificat? Are they Cambridge or waec ? they scanned and published the original record sheet.
they said he has 5 credit passes but the statement shows 4 credits..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abayhormy:

Im.becile! Get a life! Association of illiterates!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sleekp1: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=15pt]Where is his certificate, these ones won't fly.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052827_205276511buha2jpeg48fded77f742cd25110c646b6fa4f5f4_jpegc4dfc0549f8d7e86805442cc3bc0c4c1

I just don't believe this; I was told it wasn't until the 80's when they reclassified the school system. In other words, there was no class "six" back then, it ended in class 5?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Injured Soilders?

No medical equipment
No wounds
Fully clothed, even got head warmer.
Bed well laid.
Maybe Headache.

Who is fooling who?

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by babamadiba(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
guy! Have u taken ur drugs?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by scantee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

Shehu Yar'ardua's page was edited today around 4:26PM

Take note of the Service years! [/size]

Your head is really on ground. kudos for that.

why can't he just show us his certificate/statement of results? who cares about all these silly recommendations/request letters?

Buhari show us your cert simple.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Rubbish..Shehu Yardua was recrutired into the Army '59 and Buhari wants to tell us he and Yar ardua were classmates '61??..The more you look the less you see.
how is it rubbish??
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Ashmark(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why can't they just go to WAEC office straight.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by okestev: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari must be taken to court.
can't find wisdom in your post but foolishness... What have you bn waiting for?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by uchedydy: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.

I have been reading comments and passing, bt ur folishness and shallow mindedness forced me to comment.
That statement of result was written yesterday, and so carries date date and and state. Note, it was only copied from the transcript which the school also provided. The transcript has the names of all candidates with dia exam numbers.

Support your part, but dont be foolish while doing so cos that is what you are exhibiting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by ChinemeOkpan: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

[s]I just don't believe this; I was told it wasn't until the 80's when they reclassified the school system. In other words, there was no class "six" back then, it ended in class 5?[/s]

Go and educate yourself and find out the difference between result and statement of result

If you dont believe this result then what do you say about the confirmation from Cambridge University.

give it up

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by olas24u(f): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

I just don't believe this; I was told it wasn't until the 80's when they reclassified the school system. In other words, there was no class "six" back then, it ended in class 5?

How come its very difficult to comprehend this information.it is a re issue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is this the best Jonathan and his camp can do? This has shown the military is so bias and lacks transparency free from political interference. The same military that denied having Buhari's credentials now brings out a document, this is deliberately done to show us Buhari has a mere WASC certificate. I had rather vote for an illiterate Buhari than vote for a PhD GEJ that has nothing to offer Nigerians. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by sonssyo: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have
been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

grin
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have
been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

i am yet to see d result,dated today?is dat it.oh naija i weep for uuuu.how can one get to a general without furthering his or her education.its a pity
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
0b1nna:

Na your papa born you. I swear.
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by harry509: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
morgist:
The Nigerian Army on Tuesday publicly released the academic details of former military leader, Muhammadu Buhari, but denied at the same time it could not vouch for the authenticity of his Senior Secondary Examinations results.

Speaking to the media, Army Spokesperson, Olajide Laleye, reversed the Army’s earlier position that it had copies of Mr. Buhari’s West African Secondary School Certificate.

Mr. Laleye said while military records showed Mr. Buhari obtained the WASC in 1961, with credits in English Language, Geography, History, Health Science, and Hausa, there were neither the original copy nor certified true copy nor statement of result to confirm the grades.

He also said the Army could not confirm whether Mr. Buhari’s claim of obtaining those results was verified by the Army in the 1960s.

But ​military sources say ​while the Army spokesperson was addressing the media, the ​Department of Military Secretary the same day was dispatching to Mr. Buhari his academic records, which had been requested by the retired general.

PREMIUM TIMES has obtained copies of the records showing the military duly noted that Mr. Buhari obtained the requisite WASC qualifications.

Find the records below:
9ice move.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by southwestngr: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
babamadiba:
guy! Have u taken ur drugs?

why insult?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

How come its very difficult to comprehend this information.it is a re issue

How does the statement affect what I asked? I asked a question: classes back then ended in 5, how come the "reissue" says 6?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by okestev: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

. Go and ask your grandfather, he would explain to you..useless talk.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Ogedo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Despite these things that I don't know where u got it from, there are so many Mohammed Buhari in Hausa land. Dis may belong to one of them. Still, Jonathan is d best and fittest person for d sit. Nigerians will always get what they deserve come February 14th
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
uchedydy:

I have been reading comments and passing, bt ur folishness and shallow mindedness forced me to comment.
That statement of result was written yesterday, and so carries date date and and state. Note, it was only copied from the transcript which the school also provided. The transcript has the names of all candidates with dia exam numbers.

Support your part, but dont be foolish while doing so cos that is what you are exhibiting.

Like your parents!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Go and educate yourself and find out the difference between result and statement of result

If you dont believe this result then what do you say about the confirmation from Cambridge University.

give it up

Haha, why are you being on the defensive? Okay o, Mr. education, since I am not educated, help answer the question. Whether it's a statement or not, bottom line is did we have class 6 back then? Stop being antagonistic... Simple question with a response

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.