Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69153 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by obibankz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ till bukohari show us his certificate

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by fitzmayowa: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by freshness2020: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by omenka(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan has completely dug his own grave. Ordinarily, I believe this shouldn't be in the public domain, but since it has, let PDP be ready to pay in kind for all the humiliation when the time comes.

The president is a big loser!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by southwestngr: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by slinkman(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
just show the god damn certificate and stop wasting our time. he plays tricks and claims to be change
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by waternogeteneny: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Dat copy and paste from Buhari backyard. Desperados and fake result.

Inec need to see certificate not computer generated fraud.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
More.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Rawani: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
The TANoids are soaked in so much shame most of them have logged out to view as guests. As I told Barcanista over the phone, this scandal would end up in increasing the political capital of the great General and earn him more supporters as it becomes more glaring that the PDP lacks any concrete issues to campaign with, aside from libel and childish mudslinging.

Well done Progressives
Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by AJOT99(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice one

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Abayhormy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari made my day by responding to these desperadoes who are determined to continuing their "chop and clean mouth" of the resources meant for everyone including the common man. Come Buhari. Let all the looting of these people be exposed! Nigeria has bled enough. tHank you Buhari for uncovering the the respiration of the PDPthieves on this Certificate issue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Kororugged: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

Shehu Yar'ardua's page was edited today around 4:26PM

Take note of the Service years!

It will do you a lot of good to do your research instead of your lazy attempt to discredit the General

This is the picture of GMB and General Yaradua in their secondary school in Katsina

Think before posting

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Isinimibo: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Isinimibo
Nothing we no go see for this country, a general struggling to show us certificate, if go back a lot of pass rulers will be expose with this style, cos no body value education in their era which has affected the system long before now. no wonder education is falling in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Eziachi: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Class of 1960 With Oyibo Principal

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oyah gegeeeen! E be like film for their eyes grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M4gunners: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Naija i heylo.100% Oluwole made.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Bloggz74(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ojeremi:
I can never be bought with with #10.......i don't know how you want the nation to believe that three times previous contestant now has no academics qualifications

Can any of these be tendered when called for an interview?
No is the answer.
We r back to square one!
Buhari is not free to contest till he produces his cert!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt] Hmmmmmm...I stumbled on this!!!

Shehu Yar'ardua's page was edited today around 4:26PM

Take note of the Service years! [/size]

The runs is getting worse!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by najoke: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

Are you a robot cos this crap is the same thing you have been posting on all threads since morning.....just check all his post today.......i know they have taken your brains but show evidence that you still have your sense with you now.

You sure say you get job so

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP should go bury their heads under the ground where they belong.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Owliver(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
If Buhari had submitted a copy of his WASC result as claimed. Why was there any need for recommendation from his principal that "He will pass his WASC" that I do not understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 0b1nna: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
lomprico:
Why must it be buhari or jonathan? Are there no other presidential candidates? All the supporters of the duo are the same corrupt people doung so for their personal, selfish gains. As long as I am concerned they are both not fit to rule this country. Even if buhari is good and non corrupt, the likes of tinubu, amechi and co behind him makes it a no no for me. And as for jona,...... chai! he fall my hand wella. I pray God gives us the right leader.

Na your papa born you. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by BlackTechnology: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rawani:
The TANoids are soaked in so much shame most of the have logged out to view as guests. As I told Barcanista over the phone, this scandal would end up in increasing the Political capital of the great General and earn him more supporters as it becomes more glaring that the PDP lacks any concrete issues to campaign with, aside from libel and childish mudslinging.

Well done Progressives
Sai Buhari!

DreamerDreamer

This proves he never submitted any statement of result or certificate before enrollment into the military. grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by April4th(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Monimatic post=30001016][size=12pt][b] "BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAUSA/FULANI DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE PRESENTLY BE LAUGHING AT WE NIGERIANS OVER THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATE OR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION THAT BUHARI'S FORMER PRINCIPAL WROTE TO THE ARMY
"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS"
WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME TB JOSHUA TO PROPHECIZE ABOUT BUHARI'S RESULT OR WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME A BOOKMAKER TO PREDICT BUHARI'S RESULT.
EVEN PREMIUM TIMES WHICH PEOPLE CALL A PRO APC MEDIA ORGANIZATION HAD TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ISSUE, COS THE LIES AND DECEITS OF BUHARI AND HIS CAMP JUST KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY.

CHAI DIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH COMEDY N DRAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL QUALIFICATION OF HAUSA/ FULANI IN THE MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL ESTABLISHMENTS SHOULD BE SCREENED AND VETTED, LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SUCH ESTABLISHMENT.

"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" ...........SIGNED PRINCIPAL

This part got me laughing like a mad man.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
AJOT99:
Nice one

Dude take this your horrible pic off people's faces!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oya let Goodluck provide the thesis for his phd

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
finally the noise makers av kept shut
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by southwestngr: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
najoke:

Are you a robot cos this crap is the same thing you have been posting on all threads since morning.....just check all his post today.......i know they have taken your brains but show evidence that you still have your sense with you now.

You sure say you get job so

LOL grin

JUST SAY AMEN IF YOU ARE PROUD OF HAVING A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE AS YOUR PRESIDENT.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Donbrig: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP is almost succeeding in diverting the real issues in this election. Nigerians must wake up and hook up with realities. We don't want them to talk about certificates or academical qualifications, we want them to talk about security, unemployment, corruption, injustice, mismanagement, etc. We musn't be fooled every election year.

3 Likes

southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

Amen.....may GEJ rule ur life and the life of all ur children,childrens generation the way he has ruled Nigeria in Jesus Name...say amen if u want freshair to continue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by siegfried99(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
lomprico:
Why must it be buhari or jonathan? Are there no other presidential candidates? All the supporters of the duo are the same corrupt people doung so for their personal, selfish gains. As long as I am concerned they are both not fit to rule this country. Even if buhari is good and non corrupt, the likes of tinubu, amechi and co behind him makes it a no no for me. And as for jona,...... chai! he fall my hand wella. I pray God gives us the right leader.

U took those words from my mouth.

I have said it countless times, we need young technocrats, articulate and vibrant leaders not this old cargo vs the clueless one competition undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / Samuel Ezekiel: Nathaniel Samuel Is A Christian, Not Muslim - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.