Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (99987 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kingsimmer(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari be giving PDPings sleepless nights
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by superbloke(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope the PDP can now spend the rest of the 3 weeks before elections discussing issues that affect us. Not just what they have done but also what they intend doing. They've effectively wasted valuable time chasing shadows.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by DesChyko: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice One, GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by DzTzl(f): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.
How many times did u write WAEC not to talk of JAMB? only you will know.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nezan(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
So the original Cambridge WASC result sheet was equally produced. I would have questioned the suitability of all the generals in the Nigerian Army, infact let all of them produce the original result sheet as Buhari has done.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
This is just his statement of result?
WAEC Should confirm it ASAP?

Shehu Yaradua was in the same class with Buhari? What the Bleep up, a man that was in the military in 1959?

Don't worry my guy, you will get over it.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

You must be a child if you think your math grade in WAEC makes you more qualified to be president than General Buhari.
that's if buhari actually posses this phantom certificate.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by blaise26abj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
All of u that said GEJ till buhari shows his certificate, u jump ship now or you are all forever 2-faced worthless liars.

7 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
This is getting more n more interesting..
pls kindly go back 2 romance section that's where u are needed
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by listenersky: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Only in Nigeria

You write exams in 1961 and they release it in 2015

The next question now is, if this result has been released in 2015, what did you use to enter the army.

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary
the result wasn't released in 2015.this is just the statement of results released to him in 2015 because he requested for it.maybe he has collected the original certificate but misplaced it.

10 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by drberry(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oh so his seat number was 002 no wonder he failed mathematics because he was sitting in the front and couldn't copy.

GEJ TILL 2019

5 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result is a fraud, it was produced by Oluwole magicians. Observe that there is NECO written on top of the result. Please when did NECO start in Nigeria o my people?

Are you a dullard?

It is a statement of result- fool.

It was printed on the current letterhead

I thought you had some sense

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Thanks to PDP for helping GMB with media campaign. Thanks for Taniods for marketing GMB. Mun gode

The result was fraudulently produced by Oluwole magicians, check and see that there is NECO written on top of the form. When did NECO start in Nigeria my people embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by deeptechcool(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

Any other thing? Your calculated attempt at disqualifying the general has just been neutralised. The only reason why Jonathan might remain beyond May 29 in Aso villa is if He s placed under house arrest. His destination is Kirikiri.
Ride on General, nothing do you.

9 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Orikinla(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
alaoeri:
HBP for TANoids cheesy waiting for another propaganda afterall this one has failed.
Shame on PDP
Shame on Fayose
Shame on FFK
Shame on Reno
Shame on Metuh & other TANoids
SAI BUHARI 2015 DONE DEAL.

[size=18pt]GOD WILL PUNISH ALL THESE EVIL ENEMIES OF PROGRESS.
THEY WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED.[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Suljosh: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
So what is the next mudslinging that PDP will throw at the General?

Lemme guess....hummm..ok he is too tall to be President.. grin grin
ROTFLMAO
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dustydee: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Singing...

SaTAN you are a liar
You can never win
You have never won
You are defeated.... X3

The PDP failed Nigerians for 15 years, Jonathan failed Nigerians for 5years. They have Nothing to campaign with, they resorted to propaganda. They called us illiterates supporters, they subjected the General to ridicule, but where are they now? God has vindicated us. We will continue to clamour for #Change until the General has been Inaugurated as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Sai buhari
I remember those days we used to sing . . .

SaTAN pack your loads and go
I say pack your loads and go
I say pack your loads and go
in Jesus name.

Back to the campaign
grin

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUHARI has disappointed me ...
I used to hold him at a very high esteem...
HOW can he be looking for ORDINARY LEVEL certs.
WHEN other Candidates are presenting L.LB, PH.D, M.B,B.S..

And it appears to be a Bad pill/ a difficult exam for the GEN. to contain...

HOW long will it take BUHARI to present this...?
U, know its really ABSURD, especially for someone aspiring for the highest seat

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by trillville(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.

It is people who do not qualify to study medicine that study zoology. Tell gej to release his own WASC.

14 Likes

Kororugged:

Are you a dullard?

It is a statement of result- fool.

It was printed on the current letterhead

I thought you had some sense

The result was fraudulently produced by Oluwole magicians, check and see that there is NECO written on top of the form. When did NECO start in Nigeria my people
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ccollins(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
This one is abracadabra result. The more you look the less you see!
I don't blame you, seems its a generational problem in your family to talk like this even in the face of truth

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ichidodo: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole has won the battle in record coincidental?? timing,Now he can use the NECO to vie for election..We guess the Principal was "prophetic' that he would pass NECO as an army officer or 2015 politician......

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Put them to shame my general!

GMB till Gej stop stealing.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a Bloody THIEF.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The result was fraudulently produced by Oluwole magicians, check and see that there is NECO written on top of the form. When did NECO start in Nigeria my people

Ode

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kolade354(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan is daft from certificate to phone no to how much did nwobodo steal to death advert by fayose......................Anyway I have Decided to follow buhari,osibanjo,to remain Loyal honest and patriotic. Apc-CHANGE.

6 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by mrmetoo1: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please where's @Bruteforce1 when you need him. I need some striking out and crying faces please.. **Paging Bruteforce** **Paging Bruteforce**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ambrosini593(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ojoro. That result is fake. We want to see his waec result or the master list showing buhari`s name. Na fake o

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
[color=#1980BC] Oluwole has won the battle in record timing,Now he can use the NECO to vie for election..We guess the Principal was "prophetic' that he would pass WAEC as an army officer or 2015 politician...... [/color[

what happen to your blue colour today?

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sammyj: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP, Fayose and the Clueless one will have to look for other propaganda they will use against the general, maybe they will come out and say he did not marry the right wife or he his too tall to become the president. Clueless party for clueless people lead by clueless GEJ!!!! click like button in honor of our incoming peoples general!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nwafuluozoh: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I almost shed tears on reading how some unscrupulous element malign the integrity of the General all because of politics. I felt so bad that I wished something like this surface. I was angry and very angry because I know that the General has nothing to hide. Thanks be to the Almighty God/Alhamdilulai, we have been vindicated.
You already are in tears? What would you then do when the serial loser loses again? Sucide?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.