Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100046 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Suljosh: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.
look at this incorify feru feru moving ah ha ah ha speaking rando rando. Where did you leave your brain?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
waternogeteneny:
[s]Dat result na copy and paste... Stay tuned, PDP will expose the whole mago, mago from Katsina. Buhari home state[/s].

cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by emiye(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Only in Nigeria

You write exams in 1961 and they release it in 2015

The next question now is, if this result has been released in 2015, what did you use to enter the army.

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary

Give up, you have no point, the result was not released in 2015, he only obtained the statement of result in 2015

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by alpontif(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ota eni, kii p'odu Oya.

The Yoruba Proverb above sums up the reason why GEJites, saTANists, and every member of the PDP will never see anything good in Buhari.

Caveat: We are not saying Buhari is Jesus Christ....

But there is a difference between Ulcer and Cancer.

Buhari is Ulcer, GEJ is Cancer....Nigeria will not survive another tenure of GEJ.

That aside,

Buhari has produced statement of results, and printouts from Cambridge university. Any mischief maker asking for Waec Copies is either Totally uninformed and unenlightened or is an Hypocritical, Tribalistic idiot.

Any sane individual with a functional brain, who is also objective will ask Buhari no further questions concerning his Certificate...

and to paraphrase M.I: GMB haters, have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by lacasa: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sylverbox:
I am particularly interested in his Thesis too. I'm sure it stinks of cluelessness!

Word! Bro
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by najoke: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Oluwole has won the battle in record coincidental?? timing,Now he can use the NECO to vie for election..We guess the Principal was "prophetic' that he would pass NECO as an army officer or 2015 politician......

customized13:
Yeh shocked

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tbaba1234: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
The result sheet is dated 1961....
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by simdam500(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are we talking bout this sh*t

Looks very much like a school sheet not the waec certificate itself grin

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by krystalHeight(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thank God the issue of the general's certificate has been put to rest. PDP show hide their faces in shame. #GEJshowyourwaecresult

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Visman(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Many are the affliction of the righteous but the Lord deliver him out of them all.

They brought islamization, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought boko Sponsor, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought "Ungovernable statement", the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Age propaganda, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Death threat, the Lord vindicated the General
They even tried to assassinate him,the Lord vindicated the General
They switched to certificate, the Lord vindicated the General

Give it UP PDP.......

Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Yoruba people and hypocrisy, so synonymous.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tbaba1234: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Only in Nigeria

The next question now is, if this result has been released in 2015, what did you use to enter the army.

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary

The result sheet is dated 1961...

Along with it as a statement of result
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by naijasaints: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ should release his result too and lets see.
We demand GEJs result and phd thesis.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dennismukoro(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Best Season Film So far full of suspense SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Curlieweed: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
These Janjawids have even forgotten the feeling of shame!

You supposedly sat for an exam in 1961 and you get your results 54 years later in 2015 and some clowns are jubilating.

sai no Buhari (until he actually sits for his "O" Levels).

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sultan457: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:
Both attachments were signed in 2015.
Where is the original copy from where they obtained the results on the sheets.

None of the papers is coming from a certifying body and they all bear 2015 when the result was released in 1961. I can do a better job in MS word... we need to see a certificate from a certifying body
Flets:

None of the papers is coming from a certifying body and they all bear 2015 when the result was released in 1961. I can do a better job in MS word... we need to see a certificate from a certifying body
Flets:

The 2015 date on it was the date He collected the result from the school in case of Future. Nt dat dat was d date the result was released.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nten: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a con artist. He simply waited for the military to expose the fake result grades he filled in the NDA form, then took the result now to the current principal to type and sign it out on the school letter head paper. And the result is out within 24hours> wonderful!
*Why was the photocopy of that same result not on his personal file but filled the grades on the form?
*Why did the principal in 1961 not type the result and made it available to the military board but choose to write recommendation if actually the result was in the school possession?

This is pure oluwole SCAM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Sunday8650: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.
Una Dan start abi. Show certificate he brought it. Yet you can't simply accept your wrong and apologize to all APC members here for maintaining their honour even though they are above such request they show you his certificate.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Mars88(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]
i am not Pro-Jonathan, PDP, Buhari and definitely not APC but i know for sure like any thinking man that this is a cook up. It shouldnt take this long to 'conscientiesce' us about the questionable certificate, any1 that quotes this is tryn to sell shallow thoughts, wether for GMB or GEJ
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tnktosin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.
ORUE!!!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by bigazu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I almost shed tears on reading how some unscrupulous element malign the integrity of the General all because of politics. I felt so bad that I wished something like this surface. I was angry and very angry because I know that the General has nothing to hide. Thanks be to the Almighty God/Alhamdilulai, we have been vindicated.

Oluwole certificate, I dey laff o. How come it took 24hrs for the school to bring it out and the senile old malam cudnt do it for the past 11years he has bin contesting. This must be tinubu's handiwork from toronto, another breeze go soon blow and their yansh go soon open again. Besides the mallam should be in jail now for perjury. Once the courts resume, we will send him in to kirikiri so he can go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
dguy4:
Now tell me who is lying .. This was during the 2011 elections

Umm, Buhari also said 2011 was the last time he would offer himself to the Nigerian people.
Forget your line of accusation, they're both politicians and would both say anything to get the electorate on their side.
Let's concentrate on the most important issues not certificates or GEJ's dissertation.
What are their plans to get our credit rating up, what are their plans to get Nigeria producing at least 50,000MW of electricity, what are their plans to end unemployment, what are their plans to improve the quality of the Nigerian student, what are their plans to increase oversight at all levels and annihilate corruption AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHO CAN GUARANTEE THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE A SWIFT END TO BOKO HARAM IN THE FIRST YEAR OF THE 2015-2019 tenure.

These are things we should be demanding the contestants of the highest office in the Republic not certificates and dissertations or whose daughter is finer. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Lolamida(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=ITbomb post=30002081]Only in Nigeria

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary [quote ]
olodo person u are, this a statement of result! it was verified by the present principal. Moreover, if u ain't satisfied? mix sniper with alomo, it will hasten ur exit

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gbemi12(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
He failed Mathematics does not mean he lacks calculation. Asserting that someone lacks calculation has a wider implication than failing Mathematics in an examination. People who lack calculation do not become Military generals and Rulers in a country of several millions in population. So IMO,the philosophical premise for your conclusion is flawed .
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tbaba1234: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Oluwole has won the battle in record coincidental?? timing,Now he can use the NECO to vie for election..We guess the Principal was "prophetic' that he would pass NECO as an army officer or 2015 politician......

Guy, that is a statement of result by the school issued because it was requested for..

The actual result sheet is also there, dated 1961
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by dechiome(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope d confirmation from d Gvt College puts an end to this frivolous arguement. Can we now (PDP ?) Focus on REAL issues ... youth unemployment, insecurity & corruption p l e a s thk thk you.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by stayblack: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUHARI IS OUR PRESIDENT ..A MAN OF HONOUR...AM PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM...GEJ FOR OTUKE..RAM

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by rabimlomo: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
ndcide:
Oluwole made certificate. dont you see how long it took to spin this?

note the result is different from what the military stated.
It's cambridge college against the military then.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by bollify(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Did anybody take note of these?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by seriousspy: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Guys, the myth has been sufficiently dealt with. Lets move on.

My sincere advise to President Jonathan's fans is, I honestly think you guys should concentrate more on what he has accomplished. I don't know who the strategists for PDP are but I think they're doing the PDP a disservice.

Every time they rally round a personal campaign against General Buhari, they always tend to give the opposition (APC) too much power and then with power comes momentum.

If Jonathan has enough to run on in terms of what he has done for the country and its people, then personal attacks would be most unnecessary. Take Buhari on on real issues and not trivial, petty personality based debates.

Having said that, Im riding the wave of change...Like somebody said, not change from imperfection to perfection (because no man is perfect), but movement from the current position we are, where regardless of a leaders performance, they get re-elected into office. Its movement in the right direction in my humble opinion.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by austinbrown: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Any business centre can do this na, no be 9ja we dey?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by jokesmaster: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
#GMB2015 cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.