Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100191 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by naijasaints: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ produce your PHD thesis.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by olas24u(f): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
eaglechild:
We still need to see it
Premium Times is not INEC.

GEJ till 2019.

we need to see his own Phd Thesis

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
I am sure you didn't pass your Secondary school exams. grin

ndcide:
Oluwole made certificate. dont you see how long it took to spin this?

note the result is different from what the military stated.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by fuke(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

You are right.

Shame to the military for allowing Jonathan to
mess them to rubbish their general.

In saner climes a one line statement from the military would have doused the noise.

One such as,( General Buhari and any general for that matter is qualified to aspire to the presidency.
This will be the only and last statement on this issue.}

But alas, our military is full of pepper soup generals.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Suljosh: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Till i confirm this grin

No wonder buhari couldn't get admission into the higher institution, he failed mathematics grin

He's a failure in everything grin
is that the New propaganda? Oh lord....I have been begging you to alocate this guy some brain.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaolufred(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
MadCow1:
[size=28pt]BUHARI... WHERE IS YOUR JAMB CERTIFICATE?[/size]

grin

ELDERS IN YOUR FAMILY SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU JAMB STARTED IN 1978.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nrdgeek: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nothing is as powerful as an idea whose time has come.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by macklef(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
But how can his seat be 002? Muhammed buhari.

So there was no candidate that his name started with A up until BU?
I thought seat number was alphabetical
#JustSaying

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Lolamida(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Nigerians aren't carried away yet because critical questions must asked.....Why now?? Why this pre-arranged result?..Can an independent body come out to verify this?? WAEC? And if he had it all this while, then why the endless beating about the bush (for weeks??)? Or was that a ploy or decoy to 'arranging' this document? If our dear General is sloppy in small matters such as these what happens in complex matters such as ours?? Are we destined to see an Idiagbon situation whereby Osinbajo handles these complex matters but this time around remote controlled from Bourdillon Road??......APC, the more you look the less you see.
if u ain't satisfied, write letter to waec for verification and if u ain't convinced then take ur case to court! oops! I forgot the judiciary workers are on strike
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shame on PDP. Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babamadiba(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

Don't be silly. Cambridge University sent a print out to confirm the results, that is what the statement of results was based on. They were the ones conducing O-level exams for Nigeria in those days.
u shouldn't av worried urself trying to explain to dat dumb kid. He is as clueless as Gej and the rest supporters

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Forwetinnah: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Finally the carpenter done nack the Dagbo certificate Finissss; I was expecting this. Up Tinubu the shady crafter!! gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ephemmm: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITbomb:
Only in Nigeria

You write exams in 1961 and they release it in 2015

The next question now is, if this result has been released in 2015, what did you use to enter the army.

I have seen students being rusticated, workers dismissed and certificate withdrawn because the date of their entry result is later than their date of admission/employment. So the military should do the necessary

So, you mean his result was not verified by military before his graduation just like your result was not verified before you graduated? When will you wake up from your slumber?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by twinstaiye(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
If he knew his examination number, why didnt he ask for his result all this while? if they can come up with his result this fast, Why then did he sworn to affidavit? Something tells we have not heard the last of this?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by delard1285: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you are blaming Buhari for failing mathematics, how many of you can testify that you have your certificate without cheating or girafee in examination.Beside you cant compare the waec of then with this so called waec we are doing today.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
fboycaestro:
it has been reported across Nigeria that a lot of Tanoids and Jonatharians have collapsed immediately after GMB certificate was released....Epele Eku Iya

God bless Nigeria,wind of change is blowing

What next ooooo
Lol!
Help me check temitemi and firefire.they must be there
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Jokay07(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Olaolufred:

hahahahahahahahahahah. grin
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Whobedatte(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is now more popular than he was yesterday. I am fully back in the ring to defeat these saTANists. I won't leave until every PDP/Satanists are put to shame.
is this same monicker i know? Whom is Pro GEJ?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
macklef:
But how can his seat be 002? Muhammed buhari.

So there was no candidate that his name started with A up until BU?
I thought seat number was alphabetical
#JustSaying

I'll tell you why?? Because it's FAKE!! Fraud is the order of the day with the APC. I knew they were going to finally pull this stunt, more inconsistencies would come out. I didn't even bother checking the result

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
cococandy:
*What took him so long?
*Why use an affidavit when he could have simply submitted this in the first place?
*Why the Merry go round of 'it is with military' today 'it is with IBB' tomorrow?
*Why didn't he just use this to enter into the military instead of a 'he will pass' letter from the principal of then.?
*if he had a result, did he really need a 'he will pass' letter from his principal? Means he had no results.

Now a magic result appears
Gosh.

Nigeria will never change. Not in a thousand years. Change my foot.

Not until the last few years how many month does it take WAEC to release result, what happen to AWAITING RESULT. Haven't you heard of that before, then you are a KID.

[size=14pt]He didn,t need to do that, you are the one that carry the matter on the Head[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaolufred(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=58pt] PDP, GTC grin grin grin i mean go to court.[/size]
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by djembapat(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
So what is the next mudslinging that PDP will throw at the General?

Lemme guess....hummm..ok he is too tall to be President.. grin grin

or that he was never in the Army.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by MadCow1: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Olaolufred:

Beware of Friendly fire...

I am giving PDP their next anti-Buhari attack strategy

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Gideonmi(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
customized13:
Yeh shocked

Abracadabra, he failed mathematics. (That's if the result no be conjured one)

Olodo cannot be our president , someone that can't pass O'level mathematics.
YOU are not okay... i know your type.. special centre fyns.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tbaba1234: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Did anyone notice Gen, Shehu Musa Yara'dua's result? grin
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by gabicon: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=30000910][/quote]

Neco was created in 1999, how come it is stated in a certificate dated 1961?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by WisdomFlakes: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
If PDP is not satisfied they can GO AND DIE!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by kay1one(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=14pt]So its the school that releases result no longer waec! Scam result! [/size]
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
obataokenwa:
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity

Thank god you said you are about voting a dummy.
Surely you know he isn't.
I make bold to say anyone wrote Cambridge exams in the 60s is surely a God campared to the rifraf schools we have now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.