Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75365 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:
Some girls here be lying 'it is there favourite meal'...meanwhile they wont even order for swallow(pandy or amala) when on a date because of forming.

I swear The thunder wey go fire some people dey do press-up. grin
Hahahahahha.....you too dey vex....
Anyways, A babe drank garri when she came to my house sometimes last year on a first date.....I was so surprise that day eehnnn....but after that day, she no dey pick my callz again...
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by illicit(m): 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Try naija gals, she will manage to eat it with u out of shame or pity, but i swear, thats d last time u gon see her, if u call her she will call u ebinna, oloshi etc
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sunsky29(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
seems u read my mind dude. That was wat i was expecting to see sef. Anyway OP i can eat them wit him nw. No biggie in doing dat
the op missed...

It should av been garri.. The thread will mk more sense if it was garri posted above.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nickymezor(f): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
the op missed...

It should av been garri.. The thread will mk more sense if it was garri posted above.
Abi ooo. cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mcdokwe(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
The one girl I know, would perceive it herself, trace where it is coming from, get it herself and roast more if that one no do.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by stefyne: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2015
undecidedIs dat onions inside d bowl by d side
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Mega72(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Hab!this one nah coRrect food,she dey eat am wwell well.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Amyceilyn(f): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Which babe go refuse this? My best food
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by safarigirl(f): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2015
No need for too much talk, na me dey even roast the corn for where I dey buy am, I dey only pay them because dem borrow me their fire and na dem get corn grin

Na me go peel the corn, roast am there. I fit use 2 hours buy corn cuz I dey find fresh, soft one. So you might say I'm a corn connoiseur of sorts grin

Corn and ube over any other thing wink

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by yungcyrus(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Is dis sum kind ov luv Test,.....warrabout Mango n Garri on the 1st date........ grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nikky7: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Wow! Dis is one of my favourites.....can't wait 4raining season......
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mirexxx(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2015
dancok:
mamaput is closer than u think,go there now
k let's go 2geda
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2015
I ate dat alot wit my ex,but did he marry me....HELL NO,dere is nothing wrong in eating roasted corn nd pear,everybody eats it,except some people will come to dis thread nd start forming,while dey r d ones dat crave 4 it d more
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by debbydee(f): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
OMG
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Rushna(f): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Personally,i love dis meal alot!so,no negative expression.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Maamin(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
profojah:

Hahahahahha.....you too dey vex....
Anyways, A babe drank garri when she came to my house sometimes last year on a first date.....I was so surprise that day eehnnn....but after that day, she no dey pick my callz again...

Lol,no mind me I dey hate to see nonsense ni. ...you no see wetin I dey talk, them go fit pretend follow you chop the food but that is the last time you will ever get their attention. they will never want to go on a date with you again. cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by queebeediva(f): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2015
What's the big deal? Corn and pear very healthy meal only that we don't appreciate our local food and forming no go allow some babes to eat am .
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=17pt]only if she is Igbo.[/size]
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
k let's go 2geda
OK wait for me let me wear my slippers huh.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:

Lol,no mind me I dey hate to see nonsense ni. ...you no see wetin I dey talk, them go fit pretend follow you chop the food but that is the last time you will ever get their attention. they will never want to go on a date with you again. cheesy
Na true u talk jare
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mirexxx(f): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
dancok:
OK wait for me let me wear my slippers huh.
aiit
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
queebeediva:
What's the big deal? Corn and pear very healthy meal only that we don't appreciate our local food and forming no go allow some babes to eat am .
hmm,sweet,I just dey imagine kissing u,hmm
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Awaja(m): 8:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Don't try that ,its better to package OKpa/garri nor any other awkward naija food than ube na oka,she may like the package morethan any other food after all its a very sharp curing#
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by gymnasium(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wts d big deal here...correct igbo chuick will giv u a peck for dis kinda meal..

Ur pear and maize looks ugly tho.

try ma kid sister with this combination and your house will become her last bustop grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
aiit
can u visit my signature, that is a number there,let take it from here,who knows it maybe the journey of a life time.huh babe.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Evanscoth(f): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends:

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.

- Cover it up to hide content

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- Allow her open the cover

- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

Nawa for you oooooo. This one na better wakiss na once in season naaaa. I don't think any Chic go frown face at this. Pls I can't wait for the season to come ooo. All start with boiled one in office to roasted one in my neighbour hood when I get home. Dem no dey do Ajebo for this one ooo.

Plus once my mother inlaw stuff am with enuf pear give my hubby while coming from villa, she know she just dispatched my Antidote.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Duh!

He would get many hugs and kisses for giving me that, that's worth more ice-cream and the likes for me.

That's a correct man there.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mirexxx(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
dancok:
can u visit my signature, that is a number there,let take it from here,who knows it maybe the journey of a life time.huh babe.
lol so u don't wanna go 2 mama put
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by chidooh1: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
confam naija babe go happy grab this nah, no be say na food o, if u de present am as food , u're on ur own o.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=17pt]only if she is Igbo.[/size]
its not only d igbos dat eat it,I have yoruba nd benin friends,dey luv eating it alot,nd funny enuf one of my friends came to my house 2days ago wit roasted corn nd boli(plantain),we used it as our lunch,after eating we drank chilled water nd we were satisfied
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by twerkjack: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2015
IF ALL GUYS DO DAT,,,,,,,,,,,IT MEANS ILL BE HAVIN A RUSH OF SUITORS grin.........NA BETTER FOOD BE DAT NA

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by deltateam: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Thinkr:
OP don't be deceived by all the girls above me claiming it as their best food. Thank me later smiley

Kini big deal? Unless she's not nigerian. Forget all these their formings. Nigerian girls like this. I had to go out I the rain to get this for my cousin who's a girl. My female siblings love it.

So again I ask kini big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.