Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75391 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by queebeediva(f): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=dancok post=30049215]hmm,sweet,I just dey imagine kissing u,hmm[/quote ] good to imagine somtimes cause it makes you see the the angel in heaven and the devil in hell . No insult!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by deltateam: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:
IF ALL GUYS DO DAT,,,,,,,,,,,IT MEANS ILL BE HAVIN A RUSH OF SUITORS grin.........NA BETTER FOOD BE DAT NA

Thanks for that.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by nextstreetfilms(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Sometimes I dey wonder! I ate a lot of different ghetto foods with my different babes bt still all of them pass the test! so which one can I choose
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ProfOwah(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
haa! funny u
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by saintTim(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:
Thats one of my favourite food right there...

So whats the big deal in eating it with 'him"....

Will even eat his own sef... smiley

Talk is cheap grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by andykay(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get. I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals grin grin
dis is real LOKILI (Local)
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Deejavuu(f): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
Na So... LOl @ d last line

I dey tell u wink

2 Likes

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2015
andykay:
dis is real LOKILI (Local)
Of course! I'm not a township babe o! I love all my native food especially white yam and palm oil grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Deejavuu(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
OrangeDream:
Toh, here comes our single ladies in da hauz... Talk true o!!!

Lol...you're on ur own(Mr Thomas)....

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Deejavuu(f): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2015
saintTim:

Talk is cheap grin

Yeah yeah..

Believe whareva... wink

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

So here is a little test for your girlfriends:

- Get the snack/food below ready in a fancy plate.

- Cover it up to hide content

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- Allow her open the cover

- Watch her reaction (first 3 seconds matters)

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

When did eating corn and pears become sign of poverty to test a girlfriend ungolding and unmaterialistic tendencies? Smh!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhahahahaha very funny grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2015
All the ladies are claiming its their favourite meal....in reality its the opposite. Easier said....I know Posh babes like Amanda2013, Nneka123,Xone3 and Bisisolex will not attempt eating it.
Jomile. Sorry he didn't marry you after eating corn and pear with garri. I have a better offer...you won't be eating all that again. Instead...Pizza, sharwama, Doner Kebab, Chicken Tikka Masala, Egg fried rice with shrimp just to mention few. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
are you kidding me?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by joshuaidibia(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
grin grin ;DHave done dis so many times,my gf laughed. Am getting married to her though,we engaged 25th last month. cool cool
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
All the ladies are claiming its their favourite meal....in reality its the opposite. Easier said....I know Posh babes like Amanda2013, Nneka123,Xone3 and Bisisolex will not attempt eating it.
Jomile. Sorry he didn't marry you after eating corn and pear with garri. I have a better offer...you won't be eating all that again. Instead...Pizza, sharwama, Doner Kebab, Chicken Tikka Masala, Egg fried rice with shrimp just to mention few. grin
hahahahaha u r very funny
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=queebeediva post=30049597][/quote]make I run o,
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mctech(m): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Kingsimmer:
d gal go b lyk:"blood of jesuss!!!!
(picked up bag...)u wan take me du ritual abi" (run out)
(phone rings)
she don 4get ha phone...

moverover,u prepare dis sacrifice...grin grin
wia are d gods ,hia is a sacrifice 4 dem wink

lol!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
lol so u don't wanna go 2 mama put
we are still going,am just saying maybe we can turn this drama into reality, am single and searching, huh
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Jomile....whats your favourite?. Is it kebab or the pizza or masala, sharwama or the egg fried rice or you prefer the pear and corn. Message me...its not for public consumption. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Mprex(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
nickz:
hmmm...soft maize;you no be local hen be that na..broilersad
lolss. you are one hell of a funny guy. i love your siggy btw
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mctech(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2015
nickz:
Marry her asin
Are you a maize farmersad
Or is she a hen
lol! U bad o!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:
We've read a lot about the "gold-digging" and "materialistic" tendencies of our ladies nowadays especially from broke guys. grin grin

- Act like you specially prepared the 'meal' for her (or both of you) to enjoy grin

- The first reaction is usually the NATURAL (and often inhibited) personal character.

She'll just smile. And we'll eat the corn together.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by mirexxx(f): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
dancok:
we are still going,am just saying maybe we can turn this drama into reality, am single and searching, huh
smiley
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

I dey tell u wink
wetin u dey tell am?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Gemc3(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:

So na corn and pear sef. Say babe de form say she no de chop am no mean say she no like am o.
i think say na another kain food. Haven't you come across babes that carry this food in their hand bags? Complete with coconut cheesy. Anyway, me i go take the pear sha. i can eat it raw sef but for corn, i prefer cooked one. Shebi you will cook for me if i ask you to? grin grin

Anyway, OP, Many things can happen in 3 seconds. In that 3 seconds, you may see on her face:

1. Surprise because she wouldn't be expecting a "T.ush'' bobo like you to serve her "Oka na Ube''
2.Excitement because she loves corn and pear (she won't be able to hide it) OR
3. Heart break because she thought it would be Sharwama or peppersoup or somefin t.ush.
Number 3 could lead to number 4 and 5
4. Annoyance (she fit use the corn knack u for head)
5. Break up.
heehehehe grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley
I mean it pls.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by wiloy2k8(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
dere is nofin here naa . we do eat this in school bak den . with dem girls ... if they close to u they wdnt care .. dsnt mean they wld wana Bleep u ,
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by hambehsam(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get. I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals grin grin

Lol.....
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Rockyfancino(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Who added this rubbish on front page?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by felifeli: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2015
donigspain:

SMH You must be an Ibo man. tongue tongue tongue
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by king99(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
thats not true corn and pear is a nice food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / Guys, Which Of These Lady's Complexions Do You Prefer? (Pictures) / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.