Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (75368 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by MhisIjay(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Wts d big deal here...correct igbo chuick will giv u a peck for dis kinda meal..

Ur pear and maize looks ugly tho.
God bless u my brother
He actually forgot to include fresh palm wine grin

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by dechandel(f): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Dechandel cannot eat this....so you mean, I shouldn't marry her. I disagree with the test.
Voodoo85 cannot eat this....she will fall sick. Infact she will not want to see me again....dangerous test. I disagree.
Smh.. grin grin grin
How does being a troll feel like??
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dechandel. I was only saying.... You can't eat such. Please don't tell me you do. I will be disappointed because I hold you on high pedestal. grin grin
As per troll ...if mentioning you makes me a troll.... then I rather be a troll then. All for you...Just for you. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
LEJJ:
All of a sudden pear and maize has become evry gir's best meal . How una wan take go heaven so
[color=#990000][/color] Lwkm grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by dechandel(f): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Dechandel. I was only saying.... You can't eat such. Please don't tell me you do. I will be disappointed because I hold you on high pedestal. grin grin
As per troll ...if mentioning you makes me a troll.... then I rather be a troll then. All for you...Just for you. grin
I am so sorry to disappoint you
I do eat it very well grin
Oya get disappointed and forget the name dec.handel
. Will you? tongue
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sunsky29(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
LOL... Aaaaah d cubes of sugar dey too much nw. Haba. Na so u dey drink ur own??
baby e no too much o....

10naira suger here na 3cubes na

N besides na 2cups of garri na

U kw say u don b my nairaland girlfriend na
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by simdam500(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
The corn tho... grin cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Cossybob(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Error... shocked shocked shocked
No try dis kin meal wit me o. I go chop am nd I go even chop d plate. I can forgo naira land Jst to hv a pear. grin grin grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by redsun(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
I bet you will rather marry the one that eats toxin laden indomie or pumped up imported chicken.

That kind of grubs keeps cancer away, any Nigeria woman that doesn't like it must be somewhat ignorant.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Cmanforall: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get. I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals grin grin
Na so you go dey fart without control....

I pity who ur bedmate will b dat night. Lolz
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dechandel. Am flabbergasted. How can I forget Dechandel, its like asking me to forget my name. Am sorry to disappoint you too...Your request is not possible. I can't forget your name....have an appointment next week for a tattoo of your name on my left arm. grin. Already got a pics of you hanging on my wall....golden framed. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by rosebase(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
op that is a nourished food
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by kandiikane(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Does the pear have a particular English/scientific name?

Roasted corn is obe of my favourite, they don't make it like that here, all you get is those soft soft baby corns with butter on the side.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by AijaiI(f): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
tongue ah! dis one is nt test nw. someone lyk me I love dis combo. I'll totally grab my seat, balance very well & start munching
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ovanny15(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmmm! For me, is one of the best chew i like so so much.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kingsimmer:
d gal go b lyk:"blood of jesuss!!!!
(picked up bag...)u wan take me du ritual abi" (run out)
(phone rings)
she don 4get ha phone...

moverover,u prepare dis sacrifice...grin grin
wia are d gods ,hia is a sacrifice 4 dem wink

Not everything talkable
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
baby e no too much o....

10naira suger here na 3cubes na

N besides na 2cups of garri na

U kw say u don b my nairaland girlfriend na
kk 3 cubes was thinking na 10
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cmanforall:

Na so you go dey fart without control....

I pity who ur bedmate will b dat night. Lolz
Pear with corn doesn't make one fart! It doesn't
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by dechandel(f): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Dechandel. Am flabbergasted. How can I forget Dechandel, its like asking me to forget my name. Am sorry to disappoint you too...Your request is not possible. I can't forget your name....have an appointment next week for a tattoo of your name on my left arm. grin. Already got a pics of you hanging on my wall....golden framed. grin
grin grin grin grinWords fail me lipsrsealed
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dechandel. Thats just a tip of the iceberg. Changing my plate number to customized.....DE-CHANDEL 1
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by delishpot: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
So she must eat corn even if she doesnt eat it at home ba? Wo you go let love waka leave you with all this small boys game. I believe corn or no corn, a guy will know when a babe is playing with his pocket. If she calls and says baby lets go eat out, just tell her you have food at home or she should come so you guys can make whatever she likes. If she nor gree come know say she be awuf babe.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by RaeMystix: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
The fact that I was born and lived in Benin for the first 10 years of my life....I will eat it oo.This is actually a delicacy in Benin. Plus pear is also a real source of IRON( I think grin)
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by 100Cents: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
He will be so disappointed cause pear and roasted/cooked corn is one of my best. I can eat it all day, as long as the corn is very soft then I'm good to go so imagine the disappointment he will get. I will eat and ask for more, don't try me with all these local meals grin grin

Baby, can I have your account number ....sorry phone number ?

1 Like

Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sunsky29(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
kk 3 cubes was thinking na 10
haba 10?? U want make I carry diabetes?
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by ammyluv2002(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

Baby, can I have your account number ....sorry phone number ?
Noooo...account number cheesy
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Empress2014(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
This test is only suitable if you sense the babe is local.
If you try this with posh babes like Empress2014,GemC3 and Azeeza, you are on your own. That will.be the last time you had see them.
And some guys will want to try this out now....at your own risk.
lol...you are so funny
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Empress2014. Don't tell me you also eat this like Dechandel. I will be disappointed. I hold you on high pedestal. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Thryphosa1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
My girl like roasted maize like anything, she would ask for more!!
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Empress2014(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Roasted corn taste nicely, i eat it if i like
MrHardOn:
Empress2014. Don't tell me you also eat this like Dechandel. I will be disappointed. I hold you on high pedestal. grin
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Empress2014. Oh...You mean Barbecue Corn. Good if you like not as a meal on first date. cool
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by sussanchims2013: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
What on earth are you talking about,one corn. Is just to stimulate my appetite I get satisfy when I eat from three and above as long as is soft then invite me.
Re: TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you try this with Jenoncam...don't expect to see her again. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.