Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. (28110 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / Would You Still Marry Your Fiancé If Unforeseen Disability Happens To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2015
OP, I like dis ya post oh becos u just made d marriage scarier for some ppl. I wanted to marry dis year but with all u mentioned, I have to post-pone it till I feel I can handle dem.

Thanks for your profound marriage risks-analysis.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Rapmoney(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015
mencade4:
I CAME HERE 9.50PM and left 9.51pm.

O bobay, where u dey since na? I dor dey find u for NL with torch and candle o! grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

Are u frightened? No worry ur thread is safe

OK o grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

maybe God should save u d stress and not give u kids....

Haba Missy smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
obongproff:
OP, I like dis ya post oh becos u just made d marriage scarier for some ppl. I wanted to marry dis year but with all u mentioned, I have to post-pone it till I feel I can handle dem.

Thanks for your profound marriage risks-analysis.cheesy

Lol... Marriage is good but...take your time and get ready...smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by HizMissy(f): 6:52am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
ahahaha! How can you be prayn for suchjust been skeptical on it gonna seem like den
Im not praying or wishing you bad...
Since you don't want the troubles associated with kids... Maybe you shouldn't have them??

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

Since you don't want the troubles associated with kids... Maybe you shouldn't have them??
I wanna have thooo!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

He can get a maid or sister to help out..
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by HizMissy(f): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
I wanna have thooo!
Ok cool... So rearrrange ur mindset... Nothing good comes easy....
If na me my husband travel for 3 months after i give birth.... Woh... Na to sell the house and relocate.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

If na me my husband travel for 3 months after i give birth.... Woh... Na to sell the house and relocate.
lmao! She cnt, because child birth in my house will be base on contract, she wanna have children for me she wud knw hw nurse em without nt making house uncomfortable me....N everytin will b documented...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

What if it's on job grounds?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by thiefnubu(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

Nice points Bro. smiley

Tanks grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

He can get a maid or sister to help out..
best option brooo
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
best option brooo

Yea... It's not a do or die affair...

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by HizMissy(f): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

What if it's on job grounds?
on biz grounds, separate matter... But his own is cos he's dogding crying babies...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Tinubu:

Tanks grin

You're welcome, bro. smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

on biz grounds, separate matter... But his own is cos he's dogding crying babies...

In as much as I don't support him dodging... I want to believe, an housemaid or a family member can assist...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by HizMissy(f): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
lmao! She cnt, because child birth in my house will be base on contract, she wanna have children for me she wud knw hw nurse em without nt making house uncomfortable me....N everytin will b documented...
and perhaps she delivers twins.... And u cant afford a house help... And ur sisters are busy writing exams.
If you still won't help in these conditions...hmmm
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

and perhaps she delivers twins.... And u cant afford a house help... And ur sisters are busy writing exams.
If you still won't help in these conditions...hmmm
yepppa! twins? One d tin I afraid of, t shuld happen like dAt na to carry the babies go ophanage home no dulling or make her mama and my own con join dey nurse em, orelse na oyo she go dey I swear
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by mencade4: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

O bobay, where u dey since na? I dor dey find u for NL with torch and candle o! grin
my brother.....i have been busy with politics oooo....i shall be back.

how ur side na?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Rapmoney(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2015
mencade4:
my brother.....i have been busy with politics oooo....i shall be back.

how ur side na?

Ok...I dey fine o!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther cheesy...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther cheesy...
Present sir.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by HizMissy(f): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
malonephills:
yepppa! twins? One d tin I afraid of, t shuld happen like dAt na to carry the babies go ophanage home no dulling or make her mama and my own con join dey nurse em, orelse na oyo she go dey I swear
lolzz..... i dey fear am pass you. But a caring hubby will definitely make the job easier.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
HizMissy:

lolzz..... i dey fear am pass you. But a caring hubby will definitely make the job easier.
samething apply to wife, so by the baby grow up like wen d baby is about a year plus will den take up work frm her....make God gimme right woman
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Present sir.

How are you doing?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

How are you doing?
I'm doing great. smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
I'm doing great. smiley

Just checking on you wink
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

Just checking on you wink
Thanks dear. kiss
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Thanks dear. kiss

What's that thing? undecided
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
emusmith:

What's that thing? undecided
Its a thing just as you called it. tongue
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Its a thing just as you called it. tongue

Why is it...erm...Red? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.