Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (43377 Views)

Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by fuckerholic(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Am not shaky atall because girls think they are fast and wiser..I collect back virtually everything I give her during our friendship period...no regret ! Let's see who is now fast and who laughs last.nonsense
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Movesz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

If it's the only thing you're interested in.
i like body 90% is that bad?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
You will marvel when I tell you my experiences.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by 1stola: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
u can say that again. i'm even still searching till now. grin
lol!
even muguliciousmind too is searching grin
I now know why your no dey correct sometimes.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by FairDude(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
noted
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by ehin(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
many girls today are just runs girls that wants to drain your pocket and dumb you. shine your eyes. don't think that it is only you they are dating, they have many other guys screwing them behind your back. many guys have complained to me about this. so i know what i'm talking about. runs girls are on the prowl, so use your brain. runs girls don't care whether you are handsome or not. all they are looking for is your money. so, beware of runs girls.
story
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by fejioguma(f): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
girlz beware too many liars out there.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by clevvermind(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
1stola:

lol!
even muguliciousmind too is searching grin
I now know why your no dey correct sometimes.
e still dey pain u till now? grin sorry o.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by justmag(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
Finding a gøød gurl is harder than getting A in Chemistry

funniest thing I have read today
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by delishpot: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unless the guy involved is loyal to that babe sha. If you aint loyal, please carry mouth go that side.. How can a pig that rolls in dirt ask for white Agbada? Isnt that selfish? You have ten babes and its considered cool a woman knows this fact and understands that romance is a game to guys and she decides to gain some while at it. What is the problem there kwanu tongue
Any disloyal boy supporting this OP ehn angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Omo, me sef tire for the matter. Almost 90 percent of babes for Warri na runs girls! Those ones...na only 2 wks u fit date dem. If the money stops coming as usual, dem go run from u fiam!!! Rukevwe, Victoria, Sandra and Elohor, the thunder wey go fire una left yansh still dey chew groundnut!!! grin

Lol. The cry of a dumb bottom. Bros, take heart.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by clevvermind(m): 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
papawemba:
You will marvel when I tell you my experiences.
let me hear it na.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Omo, me sef tire for the matter. Almost 90 percent of babes for Warri na runs girls! Those ones...na only 2 wks u fit date dem. If the money stops coming as usual, dem go run from u fiam!!! Rukevwe, Victoria, Sandra and Elohor, the thunder wey go fire una left yansh still dey chew groundnut!!! grin
Hahahahhaaha *rotfl* omo these girls don suffer for ur hand o

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by kunyeo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you uncle.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by justmag(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Idk what's worse! The runs girl that kno they are runs girls or the ones living that lifestyle and have no clue that they are runs girls.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by hrakabz(f): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is so pathetic this days when the guys aint loyal too; agreed there are a lot of runs girls but the typ of guys we are having this days, they can basically turn a gud girl go bad, Evri1 needs luv bt nat evry1 gets it, but those who get it don't understand it
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by hrakabz(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is so pathetic this days when the guys aint loyal too; agreed there are a lot of runs girls but the typ of guys we are having this days, they can basically turn a gud girl go bad, Evri1 needs luv bt nat evry1 gets it, but those who get it don't understand it cry A guy could love you from the bottom of his heart and still have room at the top of his heart for another sLUt-+biTch !!! angry angry you wanna stay loyal to ua bf? Ok continue, stay there as u are already digging ua own grave angry angry angry
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by sorom4: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
99.8% of girls in Lagos are either runs girls (ashawo) or they follow married men. The annoying part of this is that, most of these girls either have a boyfriend or will definitely get married someday with an innocent guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
iphunanya:

wink grin

Are you looking for husband?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
what did I do to ya,hun?
Ah! Na so? Una just turn all of us to spectators for una skool mata na.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by simdam500(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
What do I say

Am new to the game undecided
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by JYans2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmm@Ladyx
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
ogorkojo:

Ah! Na so? Una just turn all of us to spectators for una skool mata na.
am sorry oh, but when we were chatting it had not made front page
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Heart2heart(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
u can say that again. i'm even still searching till now. grin
contact oseni iyaw ABABIO
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by harffie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
lol#
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by boma95(f): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:

i agree wt u...but are u better??
are u d kinda guy a lady can point at and say
"he's different"??

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nairaman66(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapmoney:

Hahaha.., na where u dey for Warri? I dey near Jakpa junction ooO! No pure gals for Warri again ooO! Especially the ones dem dey call Victoria, Cynthia and Tina. Dem want iPhone 6 for present! Stay clear off those names!! grin

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nairaman66(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Heart2heart:
contact oseni iyaw ABABIO

Remember P.N Okeke? Ababio and P.N Okeke na my girlfriends back in those days sha!
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
What's your definition of a runs girl?
In my opinion it's a lot of guys who setup themselves to be hurt. You see a pretty girl, and you assume no one else in the world has seen her but yourself?

She tells you she is in a relationship but you persist, you start spending she collects, and finally after 3 months of using your money to buy her boo shirts and perfumes she allows u to take her to your place and have protected sex with her, in fact she was hurrying through out because she only allowed you because she felt sorry for you.

Now you start hearing stories she is seen about town with another guy, and you accuse her of cheating and she doesn't deny it, why? Because front eh very beginning it was she who was using to cheat on her guy to just get gifts.
No you feeling angry and played and now you calling very girl a runs girls when infact bro she told you from the very beginning that she had a guy but did you listen? No...you thought she was cheap enough for you to buy her heart... so next time you hear someone calling a regular a runs girl think twice about chiming in.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:
. If you see a good one would you know her? Would you even look twice at her? Cos if she's the "novice good " type, she probably wouldn't be well-packaged, no braz weave, swag, class, infact, a rookie you may not be proud to take out. If she's the "classy-good" type, she's probably independent and established, living well and doing well on her own. Which scares you away, else they wouldn't all be single these days. So i ask again, if u see her, the good girl, would u want her?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nairaman66(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
lestat:
What's your definition of a runs girl?
In my opinion it's a lot of guys who setup themselves to be hurt. You see a pretty girl, and you assume no one else in the world has seen her but yourself?

She tells you she is in a relationship but you persist, you start spending she collects, and finally after 3 months of using your money to buy her boo shirts and perfumes she allows u to take her to your place and have protected sex with her, in fact she was hurrying through out because she only allowed you because she felt sorry for you.

Now you start hearing stories she is seen about town with another guy, and you accuse her of cheating and she doesn't deny it, why? Because front eh very beginning it was she who was using to cheat on her guy to just get gifts.
No you feeling angry and played and now you calling very girl a runs girls when infact bro she told you from the very beginning that she had a guy but did you listen? No...you thought she was cheap enough for you to buy her heart... so next time you hear someone calling a regular a runs girl think twice about chiming in.

Stop being sympathetic with the girls folks! They are gold digging love peddlers!!
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body undecided

Does it mean you gurlz have nothing to offer,other than your body¿

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.