Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (43451 Views)

Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
nairaman66:

Stop being sympathetic with the girls folks! They are gold digging love peddlers!!

Hmmmm, it's not about being sympathetic, its about being decent and respectful. Why would you call any woman such a name? what kind of example do you think you are setting? How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by ejikeme(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Omo, me sef tire for the matter. Almost 90 percent of babes for Warri na runs girls! Those ones...na only 2 wks u fit date dem. If the money stops coming as usual, dem go run from u fiam!!! Rukevwe, Victoria, Sandra and Elohor, the thunder wey go fire una left yansh still dey chew groundnut!!! grin

hehehehehehehehe!!!!!! but bros after four girls you still dey complain? na wa o...
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nairaman66(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
lestat:

Hmmmm, it's not about being sympathetic, its about being decent and respectful. Why would you call any woman such a name? what kind of example do you think you are setting? How old are you?

Dude, you must be living in the past! Obviously, I am not classifying all the ladies into this category.. But most of them are. Sorry about the wrong use of language.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by iceberylin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
zoelife:
. If you see a good one would you know her? Would you even look twice at her? Cos if she's the "novice good " type, she probably wouldn't be well-packaged, no braz weave, swag, class, infact, a rookie you may not be proud to take out. If she's the "classy-good" type, she's probably independent and established, living well and doing well on her own. Which scares you away, else they wouldn't all be single these days. So i ask again, if u see her, the good girl, would u want her?

Yes ....
Are you one of them undecided
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by iceberylin(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
boma95:

i agree wt u...but are u better??
are u d kinda guy a lady can point at and say
"he's different"??
Yes grin
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Xerum(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey

Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body

Sista,

Pls enlighten us on what is pervasive about the above o. Unless your interpretation is... cool

It's a way to appreciate God's work, don't you think?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by iceberylin(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
justmag:

funniest thing I have read today
Thanks bro wink
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by iceberylin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
RedBenson:

I dey tell you. E hard pass for fowl to pee or make impotent man give woman belle. Good girls hard. Na me dey talk am.
Omo you dh vex ooo grin
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by iceberylin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gynacologist:
guy no b lie chemistry na wahala...bt u b chemist?
I hate the subject like mad ...even the teachers sad
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by LadyX(f): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Movesz:

lol advise from a runz girl..
tongue tongue tongue

It takes a runz boy to recognize a runz girl!
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by LadyX(f): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Edusouls:
fool you are one of those very brainless women that roam aimlessly looking for a very unlucky man to ruin his life, if u cant comment reasonably please shut the nonsense mouth up....

Wow! I guess insulting me has boosted your ego!
Clearly you're the one who has nothing to say. You're the kind that feels proud by putting other people down.
Must you comment on every post?
FYI am to busy to be roaming and I don't need anyone's money!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by boma95(f): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Yes grin

lol
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Omo you dh vex ooo grin

Since 1942. Lol.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by crackhouse(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
TRADELYN:

98% correct!
I remember say I no pass that subject although I taught lots of my fellow students well grin cheesy grin (mine was E8).

#TheOneYouLoveNoLoveYou...and vice versa lipsrsealed
sorry my dear

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by LadyX(f): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
LewisO:
For your mind! undecided
By the way, why are u shouting with anger?
Not angry at all.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
ogbeni runs guyz full evrywia also,ladies shine ur eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
nairaman66:

Dude, you must be living in the past! Obviously, I am not classifying all the ladies into this category.. But most of them are. Sorry about the wrong use of language.

Apology accepted, have you heard the saying like attracts like? If you keep attracting women who are deceitful don't you think that's shows you that there's something in you that finds individuals with this trait attractive because something similar lies in you.
Work on yourself and you would attract the right woman. Trust me from seeing how easy it is for you to use such words, small wonder why you won't attract a decent woman.
Don't you know the laws of creation are perfect? The same way when you see a little child you would instinctively want to protect it is the same way the laws of creation protect good from evil.

So when you haven't worked on yourself why do you think u would be allowed to meet a decent girl? So tomorrow you can call her a LovePeddler? Listen bruh, like attracts like, work on yourself and the right partner would find you

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by yollychika(f): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ladies beware a man will do anything to be in between ur thighs...dey r all liars!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nairaland is getting irritating these days. Too many jobless folks. Either here is filled with students or jobless ilks who knows nothing else than female bashing. Too many "reasons" or "5 things abt kogi girls" thread. Its really appalling that some folks like the op can't think of creating interesting, matured and enterprising thread except female bashing threads. Get a grip guys and also get a life. Leave all these babes alone cos we guys too ain't worth it most times.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nairaman66(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
lestat:

Apology accepted, have you heard the saying like attracts like? If you keep attracting women who are deceitful don't you think that's shows you that there's something in you that finds individuals with this trait attractive because something similar lies in you.
Work on yourself and you would attract the right woman. Trust me from seeing how easy it is for you to use such words, small wonder why you won't attract a decent woman.
Don't you know the laws of creation are perfect? The same way when you see a little child you would instinctively want to protect it is the same way the laws of creation protect good from evil.

So when you haven't worked on yourself why do you think u would be allowed to meet a decent girl? So tomorrow you can call her a LovePeddler? Listen bruh, like attracts like, work on yourself and the right partner would find you

Dude, no need for the self righteous article. I already got a woman of my dreams. You should note that I wasn't generalizing when I made my comment. I said most girls.., not all of them get it?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Movesz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyX:

It takes a runz boy to recognize a runz girl!

my advice tu yu is to kip yur game tyt..
tongue :PGOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by LadyX(f): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Movesz:

smiley God bless your hustle too

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by LadyX(f): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Movesz:

smiley God bless your hustle too.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body undecided
which body? undecided
dem crawcraw body??
cheesy
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by merits(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gooci:
owkae sir.... my siggy tho wink

wat about runs boys
runs boys are everywhere too,all they do is to get down there,and use that to flirt in the mist of their gang.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by 1miccza: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
u can say that again. i'm even still searching till now. grin

I think say na only me oo,I even use torchlight and candle dey search sef....
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by 1miccza: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body undecided

Guyz beware of ladies who are only interested in your pockets make una zip una pocket oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by clevvermind(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
1miccza:

I think say na only me oo,I even use torchlight and candle dey search sef....
grin Your own serious o.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by ejikeme(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
indiantemple666:
#ATTENTION: BECOME A MEMBER OF #ILLUMINATI AND BE RICH AND FAMOUS. Call+2349032377331 or +2349050223628 to get started on your journey to incredible wealth. Are you a business Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be
rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your
dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI. With this all your
dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish. it's well-known
fact that Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global
affairs, including the planning of a New World Order. Many
world leaders, Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior
executives of major Fortune 5,000 companies are members of
Freemasonry. Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are
opening our doors to the masses. JOINING THE ILLUMINATI
BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH
YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE
BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY
AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT
DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. NOTE: becoming a member of illuminati does not require human sacrifice,so if
you wish to be a member of this great brotherhood
illuminati666 this is your opportunity to join us now!

who be this one?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by oloworulz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
But can I give them tfare after fucking them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.