Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (43446 Views)

Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect / There Is So Much Hungry Girls Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by ebamma(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Im looking for runs girls, abeg if u get dia number give me
i no dey ready to tell girl i love u now,
i be businessman
na only how much i sabi

6 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gooci:
in balloteli's voice............... y alwyz girls
in ballotelli's voice........because u ar still going to school.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
they do na wa oh there,,beTter start coming tomorrow to stabilize urself,how far for the hostel ish?

MR NICE GUY COLLECT HER PIN OR NUMBER AND CHAT OFFLINE INSTEAD OF DERAILING THIS THREAD undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elantraceey and Unibenstudent. SERIOUSLY!!!
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Well anyway, i wouldn't blame d girls doing it. Its a sign to show yu how high poverty is in the country. Their prayer is to make money either legal or illegal. All na money. cry i keep on shedding tears.

BTW, #sai buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by listica(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyX:
Ladies beware of run boys too. They look for rich women to give them money.
Na lie abeg,una don finish me tete
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by favourelisha(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na mugu go join their useless train,don't them 85% of them are too lazy now... Loking for easy shap moey(Ode-girls).
clevvermind:
many girls today are just runs girls that wants to drain your pocket and dumb you. shine your eyes. don't think that it is only you they are dating, they have many other guys screwing them behind your back. many guys have complained to me about this. so i know what i'm talking about. runs girls are on the prowl, so use your brain. runs girls don't care whether you are handsome or not. all they are looking for is your money. so, beware of runs girls.
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Kolade354(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent and his female friend need to be flogged this is a forum not BBM or whatsapp for sango sake.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by twinee(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rapmoney:
Omo, me sef tire for the matter. Almost 90 percent of babes for Warri na runs girls! Those ones...na only 2 wks u fit date dem. If the money stops coming as usual, dem go run from u fiam!!! Rukevwe, Victoria, Sandra and Elohor, the thunder wey go fire una left yansh still dey chew groundnut!!! grin
. Relocate nah...
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by tellwisdom: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
97 % of them in Nigeria are runs gurl... sad

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Udodasco1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body undecided
Ladies your body na xchange 4 money?

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by elantraceey(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Udodasco1:

Ladies your body na xchange 4 money?

Who said that?
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by M4gunners: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyX:
Out of Topic.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by apparentlylaw(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wif what I see here everyday I begin to Doubt and Suspect ma babe ...
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Cryxtal(f): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Ladies beware of perverts that are only interested in your body undecided
absolutely true. When these guys see good girls, they cheat n dump them for others. Mtcheeeew. .
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by rman: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
kagari:

Guy u no get sense abi, here be like chatting site.

[i][/i] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Lyoncrescent: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gone are the days when it was okay for a guy to cheat and not okay for a babe. If you as a guy cheat on your babe in the name of being a player, you deserve every right to also be played. If as a guy you don't cheat and you fall for a runs babe or a babe that's not faithful, you should be grateful to God because the easiest highway to death is a cheating wife and if you think runs babe are much , the cheating wives especially young ones are more . The disclaimer however is that only a faithful guy should complain .

By the way most girls don't always cheat/do runs for economic reasons . I went to babcock uni and saw girls from wealthy homes whose parents could at least afford to send them for summer vacation in the uk doing runs. It's a mystery

3 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Edusouls(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
fool you are one of those very brainless women that roam aimlessly looking for a very unlucky man to ruin his life, if u cant comment reasonably please shut the nonsense mouth up....
LadyX:

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Leez(m): 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
many girls today are just runs girls that wants to drain your pocket and dumb you. shine your eyes. don't think that it is only you they are dating, they have many other guys screwing them behind your back. many guys have complained to me about this. so i know what i'm talking about. runs girls are on the prowl, so use your brain. runs girls don't care whether you are handsome or not. all they are looking for is your money. so, beware of runs girls.
Looool so true one just dump my homie when we were in camp and that was after the guy spend on top her and her friends.after satan fear woman

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Obviously these complainants are not active in Mosques or Churches. Young men who are dedicated to these institutions do not have these problems. Kafiri begets karifi. shi kena

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyX:

lol....am so guilty of this sha.......bt it was nt my fault
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
watin Concern me?? if una like marry a new born baby. dats de best cuz if she grows, Automatic Runs babe be dat ooo. In de mean time, tell APC and PDP to cum to Ghana to Remove deir Campaign bill boards ooo. we don need dem
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Leez(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Wif what I see her everyday I begin to Doubt and Suspect ma babe ...
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by sunsky29(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Unibenstudent:
or I should help u check it abi?
two of una dey disturb for this thread.$

Mk una kari una chat go priviate
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Edusouls(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
yes we know all these, the question is what made you nowadays women more wicked than jezzeebel and a complete dissapointment to men and God, making men to regret why we ever asked God to give us a companion....
Lyoncrescent:
Gone are the days when it was okay for a guy to cheat and not okay for a babe. If you as a guy cheat on your babe in the name of being a player, you deserve every right to also be played. If as a guy you don't cheat and you fall for a runs babe or a babe that's not faithful, you should be grateful to God because the easiest highway to death is a cheating wife and if you think runs babe are much , the cheating wives especially young ones are more . The disclaimer however is that only a faithful guy should complain .

By the way most girls don't always cheat/do runs for economic reasons . I went to babcock uni and saw girls from wealthy homes whose parents could at least afford to send them for summer vacation on the uk doing runs. It's a mystery
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Jalal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
ela and unibenstudent make una continue na ur gist is sweeting me cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Lyoncrescent: 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Edusouls:
yes we know all these, the question is what made you nowadays women more wicked than jezzeebel and a complete dissapointment to men and God, making men to regret why we ever asked God to give us a companion....

It's a mystery sir. A friends babe broke up with him 4 days after he bought her iPhone 6. She said she wasn't just feeling the relationship. Didn't feel sorry for him though cos him be player and he just got outplayed
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Leez(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bia no be u be the guy wey refuse give ur frnd key to ur house wen he wan do I'm side chic na u cme dy complain runs girls??
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by kcsider: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
angry angry angry grin angry
LadyX:

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by fuckerholic(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
u can say that again. i'm even still searching till now. grin
Me too seriously searching..on a very seriouse note
Re: Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. by Anglovel: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
LadyX:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.