Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. (14867 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
when una go start the show ?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
when una go start the show ?
start wetin?
If you want to play games,go get a PS2. We are talking of debate here.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Why not, provided information from gossips columns, editorials and obfuscation of verifiable facts remain inadmissible and banned.

It wouldn't work if the Executive is required to bear responsibility for the failures of Legislature and Judiciary neither should President Jonathan be blamed for inefficiencies of past regime of OBJ and Atiku
It is a debate, you can't tell your opponent what to present and what not to present, just come with your own verifiable facts and let's thrash it out... We should leave Nairalanders and the Moderators to determine whose Team has substance in their argument. It is not your job.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:
The election is less than a month away and so many people are still yet to decide on the candidate to be voted for especially in the post of President.

I am neither an APC nor PDP member
but i will want us to have a PUBLIC DEBATE on both the pros and cons of the two major candidates vying for the position of President in their respective parties in person of DR. Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe and Gen. Muhammed BuharLet

Really? Yet you want to represent the APC side ?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by jorlons(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is a laudable Idea if the PDP supporters agree. #TeamChange.
Oya over to you guys #Transformation and fresh air.

But wait O who will be the moderator. I suggest those who do not have a party they've decided to vote yet will stand as a better judge by quoting the views they like and maybe giving one or too reasons why they like those views either from the APC side or the PDP side.

I also expect everyone to be civil in their comments and in a situation where the use of vulgar words in addressing opponents become too much the thread be closed.

#Myopinion
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Ngwakwe: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
NEXT...

I am in for it provided your usual junks remain unacceptable among admissible points.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Donmarrius: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
1000 likes for you. You can covet berem for this night as a spoil of war.
Any other 'she',not Berem,i don't bad dreams.Lol
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
start wetin?
If you want to play games,go get a PS2. We are talking of debate here.

grin grin

Ok madam,

wen dem go begin the debate. Time dey go oooooo
smiley
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I am in for it [s]provided your usual junks remain unacceptable among admissible points.[/s]

You can't be a judge and a participant at the same time bro. Focus on bringing your points, we will take care of ours
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I am in for it provided your usual junks remain unacceptable among admissible points.

I will stand beside you to support, only if they are ready to be honest and speak from their hearts and not their heads.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Ngwakwe: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
You can't be a judge and a participant at the same time bro. Focus on bringing your points, we will take care of ours

Accepted, what next
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
Any other 'she',not Berem,i don't bad dreams.Lol
. I took offence with the thread the moment berem cogratulated the OP and the Op now turned around to claim Mr Integrity like their certificate forger. The op is a damn liar and he can't moderate this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by HzRF(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP on Nairaland are not interested in engaging us intellectually. Making Caricature images of Muhammadu Buhari and littering the forum with copy and paste propaganda is all they are based on. I believe I will welcome the challenge for Nairalanders to see which side of the divide means well for Nigeria. If there is a reasonable debate, with moderation and the PDP people agree to stick to the rules and be civil, I barcanista will more than willing to be on #TeamBuhari side.
Look at u
U always display gullibility and at times maturity

U always run away when facts ensue

Hav u forgotten
D refineries
D marriage
D master degree from war college
D infringement on human rights
D PTF missing funds E. T. C

U always run

Seun give us this group pls
Let prove to them that our pin of truth will burst their Balloon of lies
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Ok madam,

wen dem go begin the debate. Time dey go oooooo
smiley
there will be no debate until BUHARI SHOW YOUR CERTIFCATE

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Look at u

Hav u forgotten
D refineries
D marriage

U always run

Where are they now, absconded
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by jorlons(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
don't debate with this APshits cos the next minute they will statr abusing you or talking bullshits. Just be an observer here. My 2cents advice
I pledge not to be involved in any insulting comment as #APC and if it becomes uncontrollable I'll call on the Mods to close down the thread. Pls lets have this debate.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Arysexy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
acidtalk:
The election is less than a month away and so many people are still yet to decide on the candidate to be voted for especially in the post of President.

I am neither an APC nor PDP member but i will want us to have a PUBLIC DEBATE on both the pros and cons of the two major candidates vying for the position of President in their respective parties in person of DR. Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe and Gen. Muhammed Buhari.

Let us have debaters who are staunch supporters of the two major candidates coming to sell their candidate to the millions of Nigeria populace.

Lets have debate topics centered on the following :

Security
Health
Youth Empowerment
Corruption
Governance
Economy
Agriculture
Rule Of Law
Transparency
Social Development

The debate should be based on FACTS, EVIDENCE, and RECORDS. Vulgal words and backlashes should be curtailed as much as possible.

[/s]

To start with, Why did u cancel d Dr. Prefix?

Ur father get any? Even oluwole?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Dbboy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

I am neither an APC nor PDP member but i will want us to have a PUBLIC DEBATE on both the pros and cons of the two major candidates vying for the position of President in their respective parties in person of DR. Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe and Gen. Muhammed Buhari.

Let us have debaters who are staunch supporters of the two major candidates coming to sell their candidate to the millions of Nigeria populace.

Security
Health
Youth Empowerment
Corruption
Governance
Economy
Agriculture
Rule Of Law
Transparency
Social Development

The debate should be based on FACTS, EVIDENCE, and RECORDS. Vulgal words and backlashes should be curtailed as much as possible.

We already know where you belong why cancel the dr in GEJ which he was duly awarded but prefer to identify Buhari as a general In as much as we know the foundation of Buhari was fraudulently built.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Firefire(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
there will be no debate until BUHARI SHOW YOUR CERTIFCATE

relax bros, We know Buhari will lose the election with or without his certificate.

The cult like followership planning mayhem shall be cage when the time comes.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by jorlons(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
BokoHaramm:
how can you be a moderator when you are a known APC tout.
chai bros you dey insult with style sha
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Accepted, what next
It is up to you mode to find how you can liaise with us to get this rolling. We need to determine number of contestants, number of judges/moderators, the moderators should come up with guidelines and timetable/schedule, we all are to agree to abide by code of conduct and we are good to go. The debate to me is not about a winner or a loser, It is about making a change in a country.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Look at u

Hav u forgotten
D refineries
D marriage

U always run

I don't do a back and forth argument. If you expect that, then SORRY!
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
I pledge not to be involved in any insulting comment as #APC and if it becomes uncontrollable I'll call on the Mods to close down the thread. Pls lets have this debate.
I will be happy for an unbiased debate but the problem is that APc rats will come here and start abusing the PDP debaters and glorify their sycophant barca and their baboon berem

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Bayswater: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Team GEJ all the way. It's time to separate facts from made-for-tv stories.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Fortifive: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
@acidtalk

This thread will not serve the purpose. I think you use this thread to get elect the debaters and get them ready and then open new thread so they can engage themselves there without vulgarity or insults. Thats how they do it in religion board.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by ayukdaboss(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Why not, provided information from gossips columns, editorials and obfuscation of verifiable facts remain inadmissible and banned.

[s]
It wouldn't work if the Executive is required to bear responsibility for the failures of Legislature and Judiciary neither should President Jonathan be blamed for inefficiencies of past regime of OBJ and Atiku
[/s]
What are you talking about? If this is the case then no President is going to be answerable to anything as long as he has subordinates under him. He'll just simply blame his 'Ministers' as reasons for his failure.

Buhari fans will blame Shagari's government for Buhari's inefficiencies...Jonathan fans will blame OBJ as well as Ministers for Jonathan's inefficiencies.

I'm not surprised at your reasoning. Oga Jonathan blamed all our past leaders for his inefficiencies at the Lagos rally instead of stating what he intends doing for Nigeria.
You're a fast learner.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
N how does this change the outcome of the election?

Y'all just wanna hear yourselves speaksee yourselves type.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Lexxybooy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
acidtalk:

Security
Health
Youth Empowerment
Corruption
Governance
Economy
Agriculture
Rule Of Law
Transparency
Social Development

mtcheew, why did you type Jonathan's name bolded and Buhari's name not bolded! Huh?? SMH

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Garrithe1st: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
I suggest that OAM4J, Obiniscopy and Afam4eva moderate the debate.

I nominate Jarus as Chairman of the debate. His experience in organizing successful debates in the past on this board will no doubt prove very useful.

cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Maccoy1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Under GEJ power generation has improve from 2,500megawatts to 6000MG...ALL APC supporters can attest to this

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by BokoHaramm: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fortifive:
@acidtalk

This thread will not serve the purpose. I think you use this thread to get elect the debaters and get them ready and then open new thread so they can engage themselves there without vulgarity or insults. Thats how they do it in religion board.
that boy can never be allowed to anchor any debate here. Its like asking lai mohd to moderate a debate between Gej and Gmb

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Garrithe1st:
I suggest that OAM4J, Obiniscopy and Afam4eva moderate the debate.

I nominate Jarus as Chairman of the debate. His experience in organizing successful debates in the past on this board will no doubt prove very useful.

cool
God bless you jare! You get sense die!
Say no to biased and bigoted mods moderating debate in this section

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Gives Condition For Omisore's Release. / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / El-Rufai: Investigations Link Police, Military Personnel To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.