Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (6515 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Aunty Kanwulia,I go dey sideline become supporter. Obiagelli should represent the female folks.

Seriously,I hate debates. angry
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
The chickens are scared
#TeamBuhari all de way

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:
We don't debate with faceless people if you guys want real debate select your best candidates and meet us on channels tv.

The Devil himself said so

Signed by General Bloodykiller
You sef wan debate? Hehehehehe!! grin grin
Nothing wey pesin no go see for nairaland. grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
wey firefire and mogidi

FireFire is a Kid and the Male Version of the Popular Troll called "Tit".

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Firefire(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
A debate is healthy when both parties argue to moot each other’s personal opinion on certain facts or ideas. If

the debating parties try to manipulate each other’s mind with their ideas, then the debate becomes the worst kind of disputation. We can get

many intellectual ideas out of arguments and debate if the points are analyzed with a rational mind and debated in good humor. Debate has

been for long revered as one of the greatest forms of institutions made by man. - unknown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by nwafuluozoh: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
No self respecting GEJian would condescend to a debate with supposed educated persons whose plans are to impose a stark illiterate on Nigerians as president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by owobokiri(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
EdCure:

Admitting that you have no points to present and accepting an early defeat does not require much these much verbiage.

Any points I make will fly over your head. When some of you deliberately do so much violence to education by arguing so gingerly on these pages in support of a cheat, a certificate forger and a quota system General, I wonder how you expect to be taken seriously by sane minds. Buhari is gunning for the presidency of Nigeria not Daura! A country of over 100 million people, biggest economy in Africa and one of the fastest growing economies in the world and what is his qualification? Narring! You guys are mean to this country.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by nwafuluozoh: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Meanwhile, a scan through the thread shows that APC-Lead-supporters have welcome, accepted and even challenged all other party faithfuls to come up for a meaningful Nairaland debate as complementary to field campaign their flag bearers embark upon.

Could this failure to accept the debate use to define their motive behind attacking their opponent with all manner of malicious allegations? The answer is left for Nairalanders to judge.

But the most disappointing aspect of it is the negligence of Mr Seun to the thread. Seun and his politics moderators seems not to be concerned to promote the idea to the forefront. However, what Mr Seun refuses to know is that, any serious political debate organises on this Nairaland will make headlines in our National Newspapers following day. And this equally increases his income as many politicians will rush down here to promote their adverts especialy on the no-1 online political forum in Africa.

Will PDP accept the challenge?
Yes. When GEJ has been sworn in for second tenure. Right now we are busy putting things in place for that special occasion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sirniyeh:
[s]Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Meanwhile, a scan through the thread shows that APC-Lead-supporters have welcome, accepted and even challenged all other party faithfuls to come up for a meaningful Nairaland debate as complementary to field campaign their flag bearers embark upon.

Could this failure to accept the debate use to define their motive behind attacking their opponent with all manner of malicious allegations? The answer is left for Nairalanders to judge.

But the most disappointing aspect of it is the negligence of Mr Seun to the thread. Seun and his politics moderators seems not to be concerned to promote the idea to the forefront. However, what Mr Seun refuses to know is that, any serious political debate organises on this Nairaland will make headlines in our National Newspapers following day. And this equally increases his income as many politicians will rush down here to promote their adverts especialy on the no-1 online political forum in Africa.

Will PDP accept the challenge?[/s]
debate ko, diabetes nii.

The one they will come and peddle calumny from the pit of hell, nobody should accept this feeble challenge from frustrated souls.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
A debate is healthy when both parties argue to moot each other’s personal opinion on certain facts or ideas. If

the debating parties try to manipulate each other’s mind with their ideas, then the debate becomes the worst kind of disputation. We can get

many intellectual ideas out of arguments and debate if the points are analyzed with a rational mind and debated in good humor. Debate has

been for long revered as one of the greatest forms of institutions made by man. - unknown

You should start putting your Brain to work instead of Copying Quotes from Google.

Just type "GEJ Till 2019" and leave.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by EdCure: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Firefire(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:

Any points I make will fly over your head. When some of you deliberately do so much violence to education by arguing so gingerly on these pages in support of a cheat, a certificage forger and a quota system General, I wonder how yiu expect to be taken serious by snae minds. Buhari is gunning for the presidency of Nigeria not Daura! A country of over 1 million people, biggest economy in Africa and one of the fastest growing economy in the world and what is his qualification? Narring! You guys are mean to this country.

cool temper... let see how the debate goes... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
So PDP rats cannot debate? Olodos!!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Yes berem listen to me even your highest candidate can't defeat me a free and fair open debate. Do you think am a dunce like you?
That's why it's impossible for anybody to track me outside nairaland because am just HAVING FUN HERE and i love it.
I never take nairaland politics section serious that's why i have hundreds of monikers but my real original moniker which i registered in 2008 is still alive and kicking focused in business/investment and other sections only i don't play with it because it took me years to build a reputable moniker which i used in transaction of business.

But i don't debate on faceless forum with an unknown people it's waste of time.

Even your colleagues knows you're a block head.

Iti mpataka

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
We'd like channels tv to be the arena

The Devil himself is ready to debate on channels tv

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by integralng: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Will PDP accept the challenge?
I indicate my interest to participate in the debate.I will like to support the candidacy of General Muhammudu Buhari of the APC

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

[s] Yes berem listen to me even your highest candidate can't defeat me a free and fair open debate. Do you think am a dunce like you?
That's why it's impossible for anybody to track me outside nairaland because am just HAVING FUN HERE and i love it.
I never take nairaland politics section serious that's why i have hundreds of monikers but my real original moniker which i registered in 2008 is still alive and kicking focused in business/investment and other sections only i don't play with it because it took me years to build a reputable moniker which i used in transaction of business.

Iti mpataka [/s]
save me your long epistle. Are you debating or not? Who cares if you joined NL in 1984? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by nwafuluozoh: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:
At the risk of sounding a lirrle arrogant, let me state in categorical terms that it amounts to an exercise in futulity for any sensible intelligent poster here to go down to the gutter level of some of the APC e-urchins who seem not to see the insult in luring proven intellectuals into a debate with some blind supporters of one phantom General with fake WASC results! Plsss DECORUM! Debate is for euqals not for academic inferiors masquerading as the new messiahs. . We are still on the certificate though. He must provide it or be disqualified.
Lol. Only the above statement is the answer to whatever the supporters of the illiterate General have to spew!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by jorlons(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
*Yawns*

what a drag sad

Nairaland is becoming borrrrriiiiiiingggg****walks out of thread complaining.....seun....seun.....seun

#OperationBlastOdemaRasenganOnTANoidsHead

#Shikamaru
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Firefire(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Lol. Only the above statement is the answer to whatever the supporters of the illiterate General have to spew!

cheesy cheesy grin chai
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
save me your long epistle. Are you debating or not? Who cares if you joined NL in 1984? cheesy cheesy

You cares because you're my Wife

Ok i accept the challenge but only if you'll join because it will be a pleasure debating with you on a neutral level base on facts
No insults no bashing no harsh words
Just a fact base debate just you and I

Choose your time and date

Waiting....

The Devil himself wants to debate with berem

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by ozo13(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin I hope dr candidate pgej will not use the same tactics to run away from debate... Especially sambo vs osinbajo own grin grin
Rikidony:
AS FOR NOW APC HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TILL BUHARI PRESENT HIS CERTIFICATE, LET THE DEBATE WAIT TILL THEN
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
So PDP rats cannot debate? Olodos!!

grin grin
wetin you fit say you wan talk for this debate wet you dey shout with your okpa brain? In fact can you tell the focal points of this debate you people are desperately clamouring for? Let's see if its worthwhile.

And please, no insurgirl moniker during the debate ooooop grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Yes berem listen to me even your highest candidate can't defeat me a free and fair open debate. Do you think am a dunce like you?

Iti mpataka

Lmao! grin grin So many feeding bottle sùckers here!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Aunty Kanwulia,I go dey sideline become supporter. Obiagelli should represent the female folks.

Seriously,I hate debates. angry
Obiagelli is male, I will represent the female folks instead! cheesy

Sai Jonathan till berem get sense

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Is this going to be a kung Fu style battle or like a WWF tag team thing?

Any how....

Bring it on.

[img]http://media3./media/MgkBTmxt18lGg/200_s.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

You cares because you're my Wife

Ok i accept the challenge but only if you'll join because it will be a pleasure debating with you on a neutral level base on facts
No insults no bashing no harsh words
Just a fact base debate just you and I

Choose your time and date

Waiting....

The Devil himself wants to debate with berem

If you are going to debate,then I will not. You are a nuisance in my sight. angry

Prove to me you are very intelligent by debating. grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by EdCure: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:

Any points I make will fly over your head. When some of you deliberately do so much violence to education by arguing so gingerly on these pages in support of a cheat, a certificate forger and a quota system General, I wonder how you expect to be taken seriously by sane minds. Buhari is gunning for the presidency of Nigeria not Daura! A country of over 1 million people, biggest economy in Africa and one of the fastest growing economy in the world and what is his qualification? Narring! You guys are mean to this country.
Accept and stand for the debate, you & your team. Then and only then will the enlightened progressive patriots be obliged to elucidate on salient issues.
Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to finally jettison your trivial leanings.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
wetin you fit say you wan talk for this debate wet you dey shout with your okpa brain? In fact can you tell the focal points of this debate you people are desperately clamouring for? Let's see if its worthwhile.

And please, no insurgirl moniker during the debate ooooop grin

grin grin The Insurgents !
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by ozo13(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin lately HV not bn seeing d robot temitemi since d day buhari statement of result came out grin
Brahms:
With the likes of;

Egift, Omenka, Cleverly, Barcanista, Donphilopus, EdCure, Pendy79

Obiagelli and Berem

And them Boss; MacLatunji and Mynd44

VS

Sincere9gerian, Altwireless, IchiDodo, Mogidi, Anonimi, Ceo4eva, Idumuose

FreeGlobe and

And them Boss; Seun and Ngwakwe
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiagelli is male, I will represent the female folks instead! cheesy

Sai Jonathan till berem get sense
you are a PDP rat! Whether you represent the female folks or not,its not my business.

*time to sleep*

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
If you are going to debate,then I will not. You are a nuisance in my sight. angry

Prove to me you are very intelligent by debating. grin

Yes will only prove that on a square and fair debate with you only.

Oops talking about nuisance i love playing such role.

So here is the catch, face me one on one here on nairaland if you think you're better than me.

Choose the date and time

-Bloodykiller

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Says New Voters Won’t Participate In Ondo Governorship Election / As A Southerner, I'm Ready To Give The North 50% Of The Oil To Split Nigeria / Budget: We Have Nothing To Hide - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.