Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (6530 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Bayswater: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
When will the debate start? iRep GEJ anywhere. TV style debate, beer parlour style debate, Ajegunle style debate, Nairaland style debate - we are ready. What are Hay Pee Sh*t goons waiting for.

We have enough people that are willing to rep GEJ and PDP. Stop the grandstanding and fake bravery already!

Let the debates begin!

Barcanista, Berem, datolee, anonimi, donphilopus, jmaine, obiagelli, omenka, Tomakint, jarus, ceo4eva get in here!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Dbboy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
We are ready for the #janja-weed which ever way they rear there head.

#TransformationTill2019
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Rikidony(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
ozo13:
grin I hope dr candidate pgej will not use the same tactics to run away from debate... Especially sambo vs osinbajo own grin grin
GEJ IS NOT UR ILLITRATE GENERAL WHO RAN AWAY FROM LAST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WITH FLIMSY EXCUSES, GEJ IS A DEMOCRAT........ GERRRRRIIIIITTTT

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by dayo23(f): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
I thought those PDP are set self! Bunch of Criminals and Ex-convict party. Rubbish!!!
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by meforyou1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Always available, i will like to have a go at datolee too,though he says he is not fully pdp
my friend, when can we have it? Just me and you. Seun and the mods should take note. Just posts between us to be allowed. Will need 24 hours notice. Clean arguments. No name calling, no abuses or insults, whether direct or implied. Will completely abide by all d rules, and I know you too will. If weekdays, should be anytime from 5 or 6pm. If weekend, should be in the morning.
Will really have to have this debate with you. All d best.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
meforyou1:
my friend, when can we have it? Just me and you. Seun and the mods should take note. Just posts between us to be allowed. Will need 24 hours notice. Clean arguments. No name calling, no abuses or insults, whether direct or implied. Will completely abide by all d rules, and I know you too will. If weekdays, should be anytime from 5 or 6pm. If weekend, should be in the morning.
Will really have to have this debate with you. All d best.
Just let me know when and what topic.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Ezemust: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
I guess that's "Omambala" dialect wink
r u igbo?
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Sirniyeh(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Just let me know when and what topic.

Dear,

You should know that Nairaland management is not ready for this course. Their negligence to the plight of the Nairalanders as regard political debate speaks much of their mindset .... towards nonchallant attitude that has skipped most known matured minds away from the forum.

Seun has never even come out to make any statement concerning the request of the debate. This is disappointing! We've seen him commenting on irrelevant thread but how much more on what will benefit our nation. Seun needs to do something before Febuhari 14
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Yeske2(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fourth page and nothing yet, tanoids ain't serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lee Andrew Edwards: Tinubu's Main Herion And Cocaine Distributor / Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Chinua Achebe Should Be Charged With War Crimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.