Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (6710 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by dayo23(f): 1:40am On Jan 24, 2015
owobokiri:

Naaaah, we are not going to provide you with the stage to sell this your buhari dog poo as candy... Tell the lanky one to prove he is a qualified candidate by providing the MINIMUM requirements for tbe office he aspires. That should be the starting point.
you see why I say u and ur Oga nah father of cluelessness una b? Infact e be like say ur own senior am small. So Buhari forge cert, Buhari no get cert, Buhari no qualify to contest abi? So wetin u and that your clueless Oga suppose do abeg? Go reason am give me answer!
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Change2015(m): 2:00am On Jan 24, 2015
It would be best to agree some ground rules before the debate. Perhaps a range of topics? Too much of the juvenile antics thing going on already. Topics - security, jobs, corruption, electricity...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by reezee: 3:04am On Jan 24, 2015
with or without the certificate GMB will still run against Gej so I wonder why the SATANS are running away from debates
Maybe they are waiting for their daily dossier and the go ahead from the chief SATANIST fani kayo kayode
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Sirniyeh(m): 5:00am On Jan 24, 2015
maclatunji:

I actually like the idea. However, I won't be debating on any such thread.

I chose to post on topics if I feel they are interesting or important enough and I have the time.

Welcome Mr Man
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by anonimi: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Meanwhile, a scan through the thread shows that APC-Lead-supporters have welcome, accepted and even challenged all other party faithfuls to come up for a meaningful Nairaland debate as complementary to field campaign their flag bearers embark upon.

Could this failure to accept the debate use to define their motive behind attacking their opponent with all manner of malicious allegations? The answer is left for Nairalanders to judge.

But the most disappointing aspect of it is the negligence of Mr Seun to the thread. Seun and his politics moderators seems not to be concerned to promote the idea to the forefront. However, what Mr Seun refuses to know is that, any serious political debate organises on this Nairaland will make headlines in our National Newspapers following day. And this equally increases his income as many politicians will rush down here to promote their adverts especialy on the no-1 online political forum in Africa.

Will PDP accept the challenge?

Shows you which party has dedicated internet warriors who have no other job beyond the assignment to 'confuse the minds' of their fellow citizens. APC is a confusionist party.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Ezemust:
shebi?
"Ngbo" is that an Igbo word?
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by stebell(m): 6:26am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Aunty Kanwulia,I go dey
sideline become supporter. Obiagelli should represent the female folks.

Seriously,I hate debates. angry

Why wont yu hate debates.
Like Buhari like Berem.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Thanks but change of plans and mind

I'll debate here but with berem only

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by baba11(m): 7:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Following....
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Sirniyeh(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thanks but change of plans and mind

I'll debate here but with berem only

O'boy, I beg behave normal. If you need Berem for anything, carri moni com, she no dey cheap like u insinuate. My babe na solid Mama, QUAM -
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2015
meforyou1:
I am not in PDP though, just support the stable transformation of President Goodluck Jonathan.
I want to take on Obiagelli ONLY on the debate if he or she accepts. No berem, and that ijaw barrow boy. Barcanista should just keep far away

Always available, i will like to have a go at datolee too,though he says he is not fully pdp
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Obiagelli is male, I will represent the female folks instead! cheesy

Sai Jonathan till berem get sense
Fear dey catch you? I think you will fit perfectly in the kiddies debate
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by clevvermind(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2015
let me watch first. grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KingTom(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2015
I will debate Clevvermind my brother! grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Chai, everybody dey avoid me.

Una no go debate me? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by FreeGlobe(f): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Fear dey catch you? I think you will fit perfectly in the kiddies debate
well you are entitled to your thinking but we have always known your thinking lacks substance. Always
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by arewafederation: 8:46am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
You sef wan debate? Hehehehehe!! grin grin
Nothing wey pesin no go see for nairaland. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Kenai: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015
owobokiri:
At the risk of sounding a lirrle arrogant, let me state in categorical terms that it amounts to an exercise in futulity for any sensible intelligent poster here to go down to the gutter level of some of the APC e-urchins who seem not to see the insult in luring proven intellectuals into a debate with some blind supporters of one phantom General with fake WASC results! Plsss DECORUM! Debate is for euqals not for academic inferiors masquerading as the new messiahs. . We are still on the certificate though. He must provide it or be disqualified.

DAMN!!! shocked
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2015
KingTom:
I will debate Clevvermind my brother! grin
i hope the topic will be buhari certificate forgery or scam? grin that topic will be sweet.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KingTom(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
i hope the topic will be buhari certificate forgery or scam? grin that topic will be sweet.
Or GEJ's PhD scam grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KingTom(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
customized13:
Chai, everybody dey avoid me.

Una no go debate me? grin
Bros come make we draw water na grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 9:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Sirniyeh:

O'boy, I beg behave normal. If you need Berem for anything, carri moni com, she no dey cheap like u insinuate. My babe na solid Mama, QUAM -

Thunder fire you there
Who told you i no get moni?
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by clevvermind(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2015
KingTom:
Or GEJ's PhD scam grin
let's start with buhari's own cos it was the first case, then we would talk about Jonathan's own if it was a forgery. grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Mavrick2012: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
monin sir,
before the ekiti election the impression so many of us here in kaduna got was that apc will win with a very wide margin,same with the niger senatorial election.This was due to the magnitude of noise coming from apc.The same noise is currently going on.
PLS DONT CRY RIGGING O!
its 3 weeks to go

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Arsenate(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
hahahhah
the GEJ fans have chickened out.
as for me sha, sai GMB whether he has certificate or not.
even an illiterate wheel Barrow pusher is more intelligent than that clueless PhD holder.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Sirniyeh(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire you there
Who told you i no get moni?

Back to sender. You get money and u dey take style dey toast my sister. U tink sey I open my eyes for you jona-bred. I trust my sister for uno get her moni
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Back to sender. You get money and u dey take style dey toast my sister. U tink sey I open my eyes for you jona-bred. I trust my sister for uno get her moni

Sharap fool your sister is my wife

Ewu

Mind how you talk to the Devil
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by MalcoImX: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2015
There won't be any intelligent debate with PDP online, unless if the only thing you want to hear is, 'GEJ till 2019’ or 'Buhari show us your certificate.'
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by MalcoImX: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Let me add this: They're always using abusive language.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Ezemust: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
"Ngbo" is that an Igbo word?
yap
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Ezemust:
yap
I guess that's "Omambala" dialect wink
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by dayo23(f): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
I thought those PDP are set self! Bunch of Criminals and Ex-convict party. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara Dedicates Sun Political Icon Of The Year Award To Reps (photos) / Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.