Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing? (787 Views)

This Heartbreak Is Bringing Me Down.pls Did I Do The Right Thing? / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
i just broke up with my gf dis aftnun. she said she still loves me but I don't know if it's true cos she never allowed sex in the relationship that last one month and a few days. at first, kissing and caressing was allowed but she later started acting funny claiming she's givn her life to Christ. this afternoon, she told me she didn't allow sex cos she's having HIV; a claim I found out later to be false. I knew all what she was insinuating. I never wanted to be a fool to her so I broke up with her immediately. fellow NLanders, did I do the right thing? :oi just broke up with my gf dis aftnun. she said she still loves me but I don't know if it's true cos she never allowed sex in the relationship that last one month and a few days. at first, kissing and caressing was allowed but she later started acting funny claiming she's givn her life to Christ. this afternoon, she told me she didn't allow sex cos she's having HIV; a claim I found out later to be false. I knew all what she was insinuating. I never wanted to be a fool to her so I broke up with her immediately. fellow NLanders, did I do the right thing?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by boxer022(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
U need to ask yourself a question and this question is did you enter into a relationship just for sex only? If your answer is yes then you did the right thing. If on the other hand your anser is no then you did the wrong thing.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Medunah: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
So if we tell u that 'u didnt do d right thing', will u take her back or wat?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by dechandel(f): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gosh!!!
Suits!!!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ least you know what you want
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Ezibless: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Gosh!!!
Suits!!!

I though you were a lady

No offense
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by dechandel(f): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

I though you were a lady

No offense
None taken smiley
Just felt like doing something for a change grin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Ezibless: 12:08am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
None taken smiley
Just felt like doing something for a change grin

Uhmm...

@bolded,guess i was right?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by dechandel(f): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Ezibless:

Uhmm...

@bolded,guess i was right?
Yes smiley
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Brymo: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2015
I don't understd.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Ezibless: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:

Yes smiley

Lol,have fun wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Women Anywhere / . / For Women Only - Hilarious Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.