Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,570 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (21048 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by LastProphet: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
joeyekembele:

They aren't stupid. They have a course they clamour for. They are people that know their onion. They are not gullible. They are not betrayals. They stand by what they believe. They are not bent on reward for services or loyalty rendered. They have witnessed hell unleashed on them by Fulani jihadists and religion fundamentalists like Buhari. They advocate for freedom. The only person who they can confidently entrust their fate on is GEJ. They are not like the Yoruba who can never be trusted. If they believe in you, they stand by you despite disappointment.

Which year did u leave primary school? Jonathan will be lucky if he gets 30 percent of middlebelt

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Middle Belt that bound vote Jonathan Idoma,Berom,Bassa.

For Buhari Tiv, Alago, Eggon , Igala,

Tiv and Eggon to vote for Buhari? You must be kidding
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by emeka2847: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
419!

Dubious PDP agents. So middle belt now includes:

-Federal Capital Territory
-Adamawa
-Bauchi
-Borno
-Gombe
-Kaduna
-Kebbi
-Taraba
-Yobe states

GMB till Jona gives a damn!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by NovusHomo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good for them. To each his own. But please tell JEG to....

#BringBackOurGirls.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Omadachi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some set of people will just come up and fabricate lie instead of the to speak for themselves.Am from middle belt and am going to vote for GMB.So who are they representing?

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Abayhormy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
olrotimi:
They said they would vote for him again.........doesn't that tell us smthng? Better a sleeping dog than a dead lion. They have experienced first hand a taste of the Hausas and are saying an emphatic 'NO' to re-colonization. It's a pity our yoruba brothers are nose diving into the quagmire of Hausa slavery.
Tribal sentiment has eaten deep into you .
You better see Nigeria as one entity. God knows what he was doing before he allowed us bound together. some of you guys are just being super subjective in your thinking.
If it is a southern man that did not do it well. Lets honestly condemn him. likewise if a southern man represents us impressively, lets SUPPORT him.
I voted GEJ before. but I WILL NEVER VOTE HIM AGAIN.
The problem I have with GEJ is not religion, tribe, insecurity nor lack of rapid transformation, the problem I have with him is corruption.
I am a Christian from birth & im not a northener.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ejigah(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am from the middle belt (Kogi State), but not a party to such silly & god forsaken parochial interest of those self seeking group called whatever. . . . I am going to vote for Buhari/Osibanjo period.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Jarus(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Middle Belt that bound vote Jonathan Idoma,Berom,Bassa.

For Buhari Tiv, Alago, Eggon , Igala,

I just hope someone is not counting us Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi as part of this.

Kwara Yoruba is for Buhari.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Una don collect billions na. Why una no go vote for am. Birds of same feather, corruption of d highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Hamsaini: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Those people are not representing us oooooo... Sai Buhari
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Salihu00(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
we don't have any thing like middle belt region in nigeria, what we have is north-centeral. whenever you hear middle-belt it means Christmas from Jos and Benue and they are not representing any one from Niger, kwara, kogi and nasarawa. so , they are just wasting their time.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ATMCARD2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/
I promise Gej 20,000 votes,cos as for me,ma family,frnds,well wishers,neigbour hood,street n beyond want Goodluck.Pls kindly promise Gej no of votes,u wil gv him come failbuhari 14.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by anigbajumo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless President Goodluck Jonathan. Victory is sure by God's grace. One with God is majority.
he wil loose woefully weada u lyk it or not....
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by LordMecuzy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
JamesSunday:
Tiv and Eggon to vote for Buhari? You must be kidding

Hope u know it's Idoma that's making it difficult for APC to win. I stay in Benue
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Ezemust: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Una never suffer, that first One na testing testing. FooliSh people. You said you regret doing something and you want to do it again.
coz de dnt want satan to rule dem
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
In a communiqué issued after a summit of the Middle Belt Dialogue in Jos which drew delegates from the Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states, the region said, “There is general anger and disappointment in our communities against the Jonathan-led Federal Government as a result of the sad reality that despite the huge political investment by our people for the purpose of electing him in 2011, there has been no commensurate political patronage in terms of projects and appointments.”

Who ever believes Nassarawa, Niger, FCT, Kwara, Kogi, or even plateau for that matter would go to GEJ, is leaving in a dreamworld.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jaybee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
The people of the Middle Belt said they regretted voting for President Goodluck Jonathn during the 2011 general elections.

They said that in spite of their support for the President, they had nothing to show for it.

The Middle Belt people, however, said despite their disappointment, they would still vote for him again in the February 14 general elections.

In a communiqué issued after a summit of the Middle Belt Dialogue in Jos which drew delegates from the Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states, the region said, “There is general anger and disappointment in our communities against the Jonathan-led Federal Government as a result of the sad reality that despite the huge political investment by our people for the purpose of electing him in 2011, there has been no commensurate political patronage in terms of projects and appointments.”

The communiqué, which was signed by the facilitators of the summit – Messrs Aminu Zang, Lanre Obafemi, Rima Shawulu and Mark Jacob – read, “It is obvious that as a result of the huge political investment of our communities in 2011, our communities have been exposed to unimaginable genocide and consequent untold hardship, while governments at the state and federal levels have appeared indifferent to the suffering of our people.

“As a result of the genocide, agriculture which has been the mainstay of the Middle Belt and a major source of economic stability of our people, has been disrupted thereby laying the foundation for food insecurity in the country at large.”

www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/

PDP's N22B (twenty-two billion naira) working, albeit in futility.

There is nothing like this forum in existence. this is nothing but a group of political swindlers jostling for their share of the ill-gotten pdp/gej N22B.

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by AnanseK(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
So Borno , Yobe , Gombe , Kebbi and Taraba states are now middle Belt ,so which states are north east and northwest?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by kindnyce(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
THESE ARE BUNCH OF HUNGRY FELLOWS PARADING THEMSELVES AS MIDDLE-BELT LEADERS...

TRUE MB ARE NOT BLINDED BY ETHNICITY OR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS...

CLEARLY,THESE HUNGRY INDIVIDUALS ARE ON A MISSION TO COLLECT THEIR SHARE OF PDP LOOT..

THEY ARE ALSO NOT REPREENTATIVE OF MB...

MIDDLE BELT OR NORTH-CENTRAL IS COMPRISES ABOUT 6 STATES,NASARAWA,KOGI,PLATEAU,BENUE,NIGER AND KWARA.

WHERE DO WE HAVE THEIR,ADAMAWA,TARABA,GOMBE BAUCHI AND VEN YOBE OF ALL PLACES?

THESE ARE JUST HUNGRY FELLOWS TRYING TO EARN A LIVING

WE THE MB SHALL VOTE WISELY...

SAI BUHARI AND OSIBANJO because WE CRAVE FOR CHANGE...

THE FACELESS MB HAD AFFIRMED THAT GEJ HAD FAILED THE REGION SO>>>>>

GMB ALL THE WAY
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Faceless group. how many are you?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by AnanseK(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
There is no middle belt forum . Jerry Gana and co. want to ensure their largesse loot doesn't dry up as they are used by GEJ to keep the country divided. How can Borno, Yobe , Gombe and Kebbi states be middle belt ?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jaybee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
ATMCARD2:
I promise Gej 20,000 votes,cos as for me,ma family,frnds,well wishers,neigbour hood,street n beyond want Goodluck.Pls kindly promise Gej no of votes,u wil gv him come failbuhari 14.

Sorry it (rigging) will not work this time around; you have only one vote! you can not promise what you don't have; You can not promise more than one vote!!

you can not decide for family,frnds,well wishers,neigbour hood,street n beyond,

Sorry that method will not work; if you are thinking of it, you have entered one chance.

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Salihu00(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
ceejayluv:
In Nasarawa Jonathan established a
new Federal University in Lafia and
rehabilitated the Lafia–Makurdi Rd. #
GEJisworking.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Jeffflo: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Jarus post=30128667]

I just hope someone is not counting us Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi as part of this.

Kwara Yoruba is for Buhari. [/quote

Its imperative the op doesn't make this generalisation though. Carving a whole zone and appropriating its votes to a comatose candidate? El Oh to the whole El. op, know the battle over the top post in the nation will not be won on SM. Stop with the desperation.

On an unrelated note, Uncle Jarus, i mentioned you and Oga Ajanlekoko in cartalk section for a enterprise question i'd be happy if you two weighed in. Should i forward it to your mailbox or how? Blessed be.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Salihu00(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
ceejayluv:
In Nasarawa Jonathan established a
new Federal University in Lafia and
rehabilitated the Lafia–Makurdi Rd. #
GEJisworking.
the entire Bayelsa state was created by IBB, what else.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ATMCARD2(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
jaybee:

Sorry it (rigging) will not work this time around; you have only one vote! you can not promise what you don't have; You can not promise more than one vote!!

you can not decide for family,frnds,well wishers,neigbour hood,street n beyond,

Sorry that method will not work; if you are thinking of it, you have entered one chance.

I knw u wldnt undstnd d method....just lik ur flagbearer dat doesnt go to skol.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Gwammen(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
It means you have not still learnt your lessons. Buhari all the way
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by mustymatic(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let them do wateva the hell they want, Jonathan will destroy all in the end
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by fesnge(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's what am talking about...
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arsenate:
I'm a middle belter and I'm not voting GEJ
Most of the middlebelters on Nairaland and outside Nairaland are saying they are voting for buhari. This groups are just out to scam GEJ grin
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Unemadu: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
ceejayluv:
In Taraba Jonathan established the
Federal University in Wukari and
constructed the Kashimbila Multi-
Purpose Dam Project. #GEJisworking
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Unubi(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
They are on their own. For us in the middle belt
It is Buhari all the way.
Any hired group can say anything.
Feb 14 is almost here! We shall see. Even rigging will not work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / INEC will soon release report on PVCs found buried, it’ll be shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.