Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (21049 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by philusaau20: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
SO MANY GROUPS ARE OUT THERE TO DECEIVE JONATHAN.....DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEARTS THEY WANT CHANGE.......SAI BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by omarky(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Middle belt my ass........... Exception of Kwara state sha. Here in Kwara, Sai Leader Bukola, Sai Magida, Sai Buhari, Sai APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Eluwilussit(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
olrotimi:
They said they would vote for him again.........doesn't that tell us smthng? Better a sleeping dog than a dead lion. They have experienced first hand a taste of the Hausas and are saying an emphatic 'NO' to re-colonization. It's a pity our yoruba brothers are nose diving into the quagmire of Hausa slavery.

I am with you bro. A sick dog is better than a dead lion. I prefer a young and weak Jonathan to a so called strong but senile and semi-illiterate Buhari. It's that simple for me.

I think our yoruba brothers are looking at Osibsnjo factor. They ain't looking at the bigger picture. Nigeria should come first.

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
You regret voting for someone in 2011 and you want to vote for the same person in 2015?

I remember a leader in Ohanaeze saying the same thing.

Are Nigerians this gullible and brainwashed?

Chai!!
they are so daft and gullible by corrugating ethnic and religious sentiments into politics. the fools have forgotten that the decision they make may adversely affect their entire generation.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Krisddon: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/
In other words, Buhari is not even a manageable option.

Up GEJ...... Till 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Mosb(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
kindly speak for your selves
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
I thought this write up would never end undecided...
Well,all I can say to this is,piss the hell away jare.this is pure and utter kabush,dust and rubbish.it doesn't make sense.what people fail to see and underatand is that this is not a religious election,we are not looking for a Muslim leader or what not,we are simply saying we want someone different,someone better,someone who would work and help rebuild Nigeria. Jonathan was given a chance,and I dare you to swear with everyrhing you hold dear that he did a good job with Nigeria and it's problems....so oga pls tell ur pastor bosun to excuse us,we are not interested..

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by adamskutty(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
david mark's own middle belt is a coalition of looters. The real middle belt delegates have spoken.
these are fake people.

We the real middle beltans dont need him. grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by babasanti: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
I thought this write up would never end undecided...
Well,all I can say to this is,piss the hell away jare.this is pure and utter kabush,dust and rubbish.it doesn't make sense.what people fail to see and underatand is that this is not a religious election,we are not looking for a Muslim leader or what not,we are simply saying we want someone different,someone better,someone who would work and help rebuild Nigeria. Jonathan was given a chance,and I dare you to swear with everyrhing you hold dear that he did a good job with Nigeria and it's problems....so oga pls tell ur pastor bosun to excuse us,we are not interested..
ur just ignorant. I used to think like u the write up ws rubbish until I watched d video . I saw her a 3year old girls head was split with a Cutlass in the name of religion. I decided in my heart I won't support GMB or violence again

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ceejayluv(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
In Taraba Jonathan established the
Federal University in Wukari and
constructed the Kashimbila Multi-
Purpose Dam Project. #GEJisworking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Candyrain(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
You regret voting for someone in 2011 and you want to vote for the same person in 2015?

I remember a leader in Ohanaeze saying the same thing.

Are Nigerians this gullible and brainwashed?

Chai!!
Actually they are not gullible and brainwashed. But on the contrary they feel it's better to stick with GEJ than go back to slavery under the reign of a Gambari. My thought.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by sammyj: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
If this news were to be true and not another PDP propaganda, it shows how myopic minded the middle belt people are and further liking them to suffering and smiling people grin grin grin

Embrace change vote wise vote GMB!!
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ceejayluv(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
In Yobe GEJ established Fed
University of Gashua, Almajiri schools
& Gashua–Hadejia 132KV double
circuit trasnsmission line #
GEJisworking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ceejayluv(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
In Nasarawa Jonathan established a
new Federal University in Lafia and
rehabilitated the Lafia–Makurdi Rd. #
GEJisworking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Arsenate(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I'm a middle belter and I'm not voting GEJ

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ceejayluv(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
In Niger Jonathan dredged River
Niger up to Baro, Baro Port at 95%
completion, Zungeru power plant
ongoing. #GEJisworking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Una never suffer, that first One na testing testing. FooliSh people. You said you regret doing something and you want to do it again.

grin
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Eluwilussit(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
philusaau20:
SO MANY GROUPS ARE OUT THERE TO DECEIVE JONATHAN.....DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEARTS THEY WANT CHANGE.......SAI BUHARI

How do you know? Guess you can see other people's heart. Same applies to Buhari too.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by dayo23(f): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wait b4 dis week runs out, another one will come out and say we support GMB! Mtchewwww yeye dey smell, no be naija we dey?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by dalhat14(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Misleading headline, I'm from the middle belt and my own people are certainly not voting Jonathan

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Whobedatte(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
common sense u no get. Your clueless dunce hve bein visiting pastors from one denomination to another. He was even in winners chapel today &ive never seen or heard GMB visit an imam or sheik, now ask ur dumb skull who is the religious bigot btw both GEJ&GMB. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Eziachi: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
When did the Middle Belt hold this referendum or is there a person called Middle Belt?
And who has ever went to a hotel with the beddings full of lice and dirt and said to himself " I will take my family when next we are on vacation" even though my first booking was full of regrets?

4 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Una never suffer, that first One na testing testing. FooliSh people. You said you regret doing something and you want to do it again.
na mumu dey worry dem now
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by joeyekembele: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chanchit:

They aren't stupid. They have a course they clamour for. They are people that know their onion. They are not gullible. They are not betrayals. They stand by what they believe. They are not bent on reward for services or loyalty rendered. They have witnessed hell unleashed on them by Fulani jihadists and religion fundamentalists like Buhari. They advocate for freedom. The only person who they can confidently entrust their fate on is GEJ. They are not like the Yoruba who can never be trusted. If they believe in you, they stand by you despite disappointment.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by LogicPower(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rima Shawulu (a GEJ supporter who was rewarded with a board membership of the Niger Delta Dev. Commission by the JEG govt) and Aminu Zang (A FORMER member of the House of Reps) would soon find out how many of the ORDINARY MB people who regret voting the clueless will still vote for him, and how many have SINCE joined the CHANGE movement and are DETERMINED to try something different.

And one fact that is not hidden from even these MB 'leaders' is that the 2015 election is an entirely different game for GEJ and PDP as far as the votes of the MB people are concerned; only a really super-dumb and the most delusional among the GEJ supporters would still think that the people of the MB would vote for GEJ as overwhelmingly as they did in 2011 for pure religious sentiments, and despite his utter failure to deliver in the first term.

So while the leaders of this group who have PERSONALLY benefited/are benefiting from the GEJ government would still vote for him, despite their regret for voting him in 2011, millions of ORDINARY people of the region who ARE VICTIMS of his woeful failure, just like the rest of Nigerians, WILL NOT afford to gamble with their destiny and that of their children AGAIN for FOUR more years of colossal failure and irredeemable cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by seangy4konji: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
If I like core for him vote for him third time.

U na goat now weh be say na as dem deh beat am na him he deh o back go where dem beat Am.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ur suffering just started... U regret voting him in 2011 and u still want 2 vote him again... Bloody cowards...

Pls, whenever u are mentioning Middle-belt... Don't mention Kwara my state... Cus 99% of kwarans will Vote 4 De Pples General...

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by EnigmAries(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
This definitely not the middle belt where I come from. By the way, middle belt is just figment of imaginations of those supposed middle beltans. Nothing like it. For all of us in kwara, we regret having voted for GEJ in 2011- me exclusive- but we will correct that mistake this year. Make no mistake about that.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by umbo: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
- Abraham Lincoln
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by joeyekembele: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whobedatte:
common sense u no get. Your clueless dunce hve bein visiting pastors from one denomination to another. He was even in winners chapel today &ive never seen or heard GMB visit an imam or sheik, now ask ur dumb skull who is the religious bigot btw both GEJ&GMB. Mumu

GMB does not need to visit an Iman in the open. GEJ went for a worship which is done in the open. For GMB to visit an Iman, it has to be done in the dark and in secret as his visit would involve burying of ram, cow and all the fetishism. Would you expect him to do that openly? Think about it fella.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jydeskill1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
A politician whose performance is 70% in first term will struggle to score 4o% in its second term. Middle belters dont deceive urselfs, u will regret again. This time it will be more painful cos GEJ performance in a second term will be worse off. He stand s to loose nothing this time aroumd cos he is not coming back for third time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Spent 3 Days In Abuja Lobbying To Accompany Buhari To Japan – Shehu San / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.