Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (21045 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Carmal90(m): 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:

In one sentence, you said I cannot speak for Yoruba of Kwara; in another, you spoke for Yoruba of Kwara.

So I am not a Yoruba Kwara you mean?

Anywhere sit down here, while some of us are already doing works for Buhari in Kwara South.

My radio jingle is still running.

The Offa rally I co-sponsored held only yesterday and the feedback is positive from the pictures sent to me.
sir, you re here relying on feedback while am in Kwara sending feedback to people... So we are 2 differnt personality
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Carmal90(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:

In one sentence, you said I cannot speak for Yoruba of Kwara; in another, you spoke for Yoruba of Kwara.

So I am not a Yoruba Kwara you mean?

Anywhere sit down here, while some of us are already doing works for Buhari in Kwara South.

My radio jingle is still running.

The Offa rally I co-sponsored held only yesterday and the feedback is positive from the pictures sent to me.
sorry sir, can jingle persuade me to vote for who i dont want?no is the answer,if i could recall vividly dele belgore had the best radio jingle,but he lost.... So i need more
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jaybee(f): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
ATMCARD2:
Alright dear,hp to hear frm u on 15th

Please honour that date
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Smart007i(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bigchief46:

Forgive him; he will do better. Remember that some people promised, and delivered on that promise, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. You know who those people are. Your duty is simply to make sure you do not give them a single vote
Who are those people? that can't be brought to book by Jonathan Clueless gov't.And now he is dancing every where 4 re-election,We Nigerians are wiser now. Thank you i think I'll Pass.
#justwantchange2015
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Mattpopson101: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whether u like it or not...

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these Negros are speaking for themselves not middle belt cos our mind is made up on BUHARI.

Sai Buhari till jona learns how to take care of monkeys in the ZOO.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
BENUE STATE FOR BUHARI

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by darediamond(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
You sure Know the Politics South West is playing with the North.
As long as Tinubu liveth, Buhari can never bé Nigeria president.
This is a secret laid foundation unknown to the North because they are Foolishly Arrogant.
OkeEsibe:
d fool buhari z jst like a land tortoise, apc wil pick him nd kill him eventually.

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by darediamond(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Haa see the end of "Born To Rule" core North.
The region they do use to Cheat south is no longer theres anymore!

May God bless Late Chief Bola Ige for this.
Buhari can never win this Election because:
1. No more 1 North
2. The Tinubu Gang do not want him. They are only Fooling him.
History will repeat itself again.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by bossboss1: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Arysexy:
It's over for buhari.

GEJ has south east, south south and middle belt on his side. Just scurry for votes in d remaining regions and He is winner.

Just like that? Interesting! GEJ will be sooooo lucky to have you on his campaign team. With your analysis, FFK, Fayose, Okugbe and co would be surplus to requirement.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Mitchel13(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
And that the simple reason why they will continue to remain backward in this country!
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Malawian(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
the SS, SE & MB coalition can monopolize power indefinitely. the hausa/Fulani/Yoruba coalition should go and sit down !!
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by nellyjohn: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I regret voting for him too

As for me and my entire household

It is

Sai Buhari

U may regret voting him but am sure if Buhari wins, u wil not only regret it in future, u wil suffer deeply from it aswell. Remember the devil u knw is beta dan the angel u don't know.
This is a letter from a Muslim man 2 buhari. Read and think twice. Give GEJ a second chance and u wil neva regret it. I prom

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

For me, it's GEJ till 2019
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by domwas2(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I quote "Nigerians are not asking for too much. They are not even looking for saints as their leaders but they want men and women who are less greedy and more caring. Unfortunately, they’ve searched in vain for too long and it seems there is no end to this misery.
This is why in frustration they have turned to a man who left power 30 years ago, General Muhammadu Buhari. No one should blame us. It is in the character of human beings to run to the elders of the house in the days of tribulations. Everywhere you turn today what you hear is the cry of change. A wife rejected has suddenly become the beautiful bride in retrospect. Let no one envy Buhari because it is not his fault if those handed power on a platter of gold trampled on it.
From what I see and feel, Buhari’s time has come and he looks unstoppable. People are simply tired of being lied to and they want to use someone as scape-goat. Sadly, President Jonathan is the one they see in front of them and it is a cross he has to carry like a man. Those who misled him are just waiting for their flights to a safe haven leaving him alone and forlorn.  Such is life."
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by LagosBoi2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
nellyjohn
post=30149897:

U may regret voting him but am sure if Buhari wins, u wil not only
regret it in future, u wil suffer deeply from it aswell. Remember the
devil u knw is beta dan the angel u don't know.
This is a letter from a Muslim man 2 buhari. Read and think twice. Give
GEJ a second chance and u wil neva regret it. I prom

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took
away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my
opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in
Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get
with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in
the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu
Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made
provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for
pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought
Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died
instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head.
Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter
to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

For me, it's GEJ till 2019

My dear pdp friend, there is noting you can tell me that will change my mind, #IHAVEDECIDED to vote GMB. I have 6yrs to see all Jonathan can offer, any of his plans that he has not been able to actualize for 6yrs, He simply cannot do it in 4yrs. It is only a fool that keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Let us try someone else
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Skillz02(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Count me out cos I'm also from d middle belt, myself & entire house hold will vote for d people's General

Don't b deceive middle belt is 4 APC now
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by VoteWisely: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by walosha(f): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
vote for him, why you come dey announce but Buhari wins
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
because he is ibo abi undecided

What should yorubas now do...until boko haram kill all of u
Mtcwwwwww
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by omarky(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
iconize:

Is Kwara state part of the Middle belt?

Ask google!!!
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by RealityShot: 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/
After all the lies you people used to remove Jonathan..
Now how market? Na una people them leave for boko/herdsmen

Kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Based Company Set To Invest Over $10 Billion In Coastal Rail Line / Soldiers Vibing To Kizz Daniel's Song / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.