Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt (21043 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Nigerian Apologizes To Former President Jonathan For Voting Him Out! / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
emeka2847:
419!

Dubious PDP agents. So middle belt now includes:

-Federal Capital Territory
-Adamawa
-Bauchi
-Borno
-Gombe
-Kaduna
-Kebbi
-Taraba
-Yobe states

GMB till Jona gives a damn!

Abeg no mind them jare....dem forget to add Lagos and Ogun join there so-called Middlebelt. Nonsense post!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ceejayluv(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Salihu00:
the entire Bayelsa state was created by IBB, what else.
It was abacha, nitwit... Besides it's not like he "created" the land and rivers.. Just a decree and political demarcation.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Unubi:
They are on their own. For us in the middle belt
It is Buhari all the way.
Any hired group can say anything.
Feb 14 is almost here! We shall see. Even rigging will not work.
Hamsaini:
Those people are not representing us oooooo... Sai Buhari]
Jarus:

I just hope someone is not counting us Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi as part of this.

Kwara Yoruba is for Buhari.
Omadachi:
Some set of people will just come up and fabricate lie instead of the to speak for themselves.Am from middle belt and am going to vote for GMB.So who are they representing?
EnigmAries:
This definitely not the middle belt where I come from. By the way, middle belt is just figment of imaginations of those supposed middle beltans. Nothing like it. For all of us in kwara, we regret having voted for GEJ in 2011- me exclusive- but we will correct that mistake this year. Make no mistake about that.
Abdulkareem407:
Ur suffering just started... U regret voting him in 2011 and u still want 2 vote him again... Bloody cowards...

Pls, whenever u are mentioning Middle-belt... Don't mention Kwara my state... Cus 99% of kwarans will Vote 4 De Pples General...

Arsenate:
I'm a middle belter and I'm not voting GEJ
adamskutty:
this are fake people.

We the real middle beltans dont need him. grin
Mosb:
kindly speak for your selves
omarky:
Middle belt my ass........... Exception of Kwara state sha. Here in Kwara, Sai Leader Bukola, Sai Magida, Sai Buhari, Sai APC!!!

OrangeDream:
Which Middle-Belt are these clowns talking about?They should speak for themselves o..SAI BUHARI
buoye1:
We.......when did one man suddenly to "we"?he's on his own..1man 1vote

i'm a middle belter and im voting Buhari nxt month
MosesEzekiel:
I Came from the zone, kogi west precisely which comprises of 5 local govt and we have all decided for GMB. the source of this news is questionable
Idrismusty97:
You don't speak for all of us, We are old enough to make decisions for ourselves. Thank you

dalhat14:
Misleading headline, I'm from the middle belt and my own people are certainly not voting Jonathan
My wife and her family are from the northwest, part of those lumped into the middlebelt. They all want to correct their mistake of voting for goodluck in 2011 too.
It's obvious this group wants to chop out of pdp's campaign money and still vote for GMB grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by richybanky(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
U regret voting him in 2011 and u still want to vote for him again #YeyePeople

GMB till Middle Belt get sense undecided
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
AnanseK:
There is no middle belt forum . Jerry Gana and co. want to ensure their largesse loot doesn't dry up as they are used by GEJ to keep the country divided. How can Borno, Yobe , Gombe and Kebbi states be middle belt ?
AnanseK:

So Borno , Yobe , Gombe , Kebbi and Taraba states are now middle Belt ,so which states are north east and northwest?
Salihu00:
we don't have any thing like middle belt region in nigeria, what we have is north-centeral. whenever you hear middle-belt it means Christmas from Jos and Benue and they are not representing any one from Niger, kwara, kogi and nasarawa. so , they are just wasting their time.
undecided undecided
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
That must be a foolish fake group in the name of middle belt...All we know is Niger,Nasarawa,Kwara,Plateau and fct are 100% percent behind buhari....

I think what the op tried doing is to bring religion into politics.. He mentioned states in the north that have xtian minority and termed them as middle belt.

Nigeria is now beyong voting because religion.

GMB 2015

3 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Bigchief46(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/

Forgive him; he will do better. Remember that some people promised, and delivered on that promise, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. You know who those people are. Your duty is simply to make sure you do not give them a single vote
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by omersco: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
As for me, I will not allow myself to be deceive second time,if middle belt allow themself to be deceived second time it means they are the one fooling themself,every gud citizen of nigerians know dat nigeria need change and how can we achieve it is by vote for positive change.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Zakkyoz: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Middle Belt that bound vote Jonathan Idoma,Berom,Bassa.

For Buhari Tiv, Alago, Eggon , Ebira ,Igala,

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
www.punchng.com/news/we-regret-voting-jonathan-in-2011-middle-belt/

The caption said they regretted.
And they still wanna vote for him.

Summary is those supposed group must be fools forever.
No wonder some parts of those middle belt will forever remain poor..always drinking burukutu.. Y won't u be poor
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by iconize(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
omarky:
Middle belt my ass........... Exception of Kwara state sha. Here in Kwara, Sai Leader Bukola, Sai Magida, Sai Buhari, Sai APC!!!

Is Kwara state part of the Middle belt?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by iconize(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Ur suffering just started... U regret voting him in 2011 and u still want 2 vote him again... Bloody cowards...

Pls, whenever u are mentioning Middle-belt... Don't mention Kwara my state... Cus 99% of kwarans will Vote 4 De Pples General...
I never knew Kwara was part of the Middle belt. undecided
Nigerians sure love to confuse themselves.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by iconize(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:

I just hope someone is not counting us Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi as part of this.

Yoh!!!
Kwara state is not part of the geographical region called Middle belt.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by lisimmo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
PollNaija Opinion Poll

See how Jonathan is rated on security in the screen shot below.

To participate in the poll and many others download and install PollNaija app on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by iconize(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Salihu00:
[s]we don't have any thing like middle belt region in nigeria, what we have is north-centeral. whenever you hear middle-belt it means Christmas from Jos and Benue and they are not representing any one from Niger, kwara, kogi and nasarawa. so , they are just wasting their time.[/s]
Nigerians are pure lunatics! undecided
Where did you learn that Middle belt - a geographical location, is the same as North central - a geopolitical region?

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Jarus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
iconize:
Yoh!!!
Kwara state is not part of the geographical region called Middle belt.

"
In a communiqué issued after a summit of the Middle Belt Dialogue in Jos which drew delegates from the Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states, the region said, “There is general anger and disappointment in our communities against the Jonathan-led Federal Government as a result of the sad reality that despite the huge political investment by our people for the purpose of electing him in 2011, there has been no commensur.."

1 Like

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keep regreting na o!

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by goldmma8: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
In everything we still choose EGJ
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by iconize(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:

"
In a communiqué issued after a summit of the Middle Belt Dialogue in Jos which drew delegates from the Federal Capital Territory, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Taraba and Yobe states, the region said, “There is general anger and disappointment in our communities against the Jonathan-led Federal Government as a result of the sad reality that despite the huge political investment by our people for the purpose of electing him in 2011, there has been no commensur.."
So that delusional statement from a drunken fellow makes Kwara, Bauchi and Gombe states... part of the Middle part? undecided
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Carmal90(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:

stop speaking for us, you can only speak for yourself, we yoruba of Kwara and Kwara@large are voting goodluck..take it or leave it.....
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by goldmma8: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
In everything we still choose EGJ for 2015 election
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jaybee(f): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!

PDP, GEJ, et al. PDP, GEJ, et al. PDP, GEJ, et al. PDP, GEJ, et al. PDP, GEJ, et al.

YOUR GAME IS UP! YOUR GAME IS UP!!

RECKONING DAY IS HERE:

YOU HAD OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR NIGERIA; MOSLEMS, CHRISTIANS, ANIMISTS, ATHEISTS, WEST, SOUTH, NORTH, EAST MIDDLE-BELT, RICH, POOR, WORKERS, UNEMPLOYED, STUDENTS, MOTHERS, FATHERS, CHILDREN, POLITICIANS, ACADEMICS, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC .............

YOU BLEW THE CHANCE, YOU BLEW EVERY OPPORTUNITY, YOU WERE ENJOYING POWER LIKE NO ONE EVER DID, ENJOYING YOUR LARGESSE, ENJOYING THE BOOTY OF YOUR CAPTURED TERRITORY, MASSAGING YOUR MASSIVE POLITICAL AND ETHNIC EGO ENDLESSLY, BRINGING UP AND PULLING DOWN AT WILL, MAKING AND BREAKING AT WILL, .....

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS HERE...

YOU WILL RECEIVE PART OF YOUR REWARD ON 14/02/2015. ANOTHER INSTALLMENT AFTER 29/15/2015, IF YOU FAIL TO REPENT, FINAL INSTALLMENT WHEN YOU MEET YOUR CREATOR.

SO NOW WE CAN NOW SING FOR YOU IN LIVING MEMORY OF THE BLESSED PETER TOSH:

OH CLUELESS GEJ, NOW THAT YOU HAVE SHOES, YOU GONNA RUN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO DPD, BUT THE UMBRELLA WILL BE TEARING,

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH-SOUTH, THE SOUTH-SOUTH WILL BE CRUMBLING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO SOUTH-EAST, BUT THE SOUTH-EAST WILL BE EVASIVE;

WHEN YOU RUN TO SOUTH WEST, THE REGION WILL BE WISER;

YOU GONNA RUN TO MIDLE-BELT, THE UNRECOGNIZED REGION WILL NOT RECOGNIZE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE NORTH, THE NORTH WILL BE BOILING;

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE CHURCH, BUT THE CHURCH WILL NOT SAVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MOSQUE, THE MOSQUE WILL DISAPPOINT YOU

YOU DRINK YOUR BIG CHAMPAGNE AND LAUGH, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY
TTHEN YOU BUY NEW PAIR OF SHOES, AND CONTINUE RUNNING

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE YOUTH, BUT THE YOUTH WILL BE CONFUSED,

WHEN YOU RUN TO WORKERS, THE WORKERS WILL BE STRIKING;

WHEN YOU RUN TO INTELLECTUALS, THE INTELLECTUALS WILL DISOWN YOU

YOU GONNA RUN TO THE WOMEN, THE WOMEN WILL NOT LOVE YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE MEN, THE MEN WILL BE ANGRY;

YOU GONNA RUN CLUELESSLY TO THE MILITANTS, THE MERCILESS MILITANTS WILL SCAM YOU,

WHEN YOU RUN TO THE KINGS, THE KINGS CAN NOT HELP YOU;

WHEN YOU RUN TO POLITICIANS, BUT THEY WILL PAY YOU BACK IN YOUR OWN COIN,

YOU GONNA RUN TO ETHNICITY, BUT ETHNICITY WILL BE MELTING;

OH GEJ, ALL ALONG ON THAT DAY

YOU CAN'T BRIBE NO ONE WITH YOUR N22B

NO ONE WANTS YOUR ILL-GOTTEN MONEY

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE,

OH CLUELESS GEJ !

OH CLUELESS GEJ !!

OH CLUELESS GEJ ! !!

BACK TO OTUOKE WITH MAMA P WITHOUT LOVE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065782_dameback_jpeg_jpeg_jpeg74fa982c4fc2820deb7c6e110bcbbe4b
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by macof(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
We all reject Buhari, a Muslim fundamentalist, tribal bigot, illiterate, violent tyrant.

GEJ on the other hand as been a blessing to the North, a very detribalised man..who can do for other regions what GEJ has done?
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by annurhaske(m): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
U are not the only ones with
Pvc and is your right go ahead
But here
#gmb2015

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Carmal90:
stop speaking for us, you can only speak for yourself, we yoruba of Kwara and Kwara@large are voting goodluck..take it or leave it.....
If u r really from Kwara then u r deceiving urself,majority of Kwara people are voting for buhar,some of them don't even like bukola but they want to vote apc because of d genearal
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by AnanseK(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
You regret voting him in the recent past? And you want to vote him again?
You are either suffering from a severe form of learning disorder or you must be masochists of the extreme and rare type.
Prepare for more regrets since you enjoy them.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by jaybee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
ATMCARD2:
I knw u wldnt undstnd d method....just lik ur flagbearer dat doesnt go to skol.

All your methods of rigging will meet the brickwalls of APC; no hiding place for you, pdp and your likes. end of the road for you
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Carmal90(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
yemaldo:

If u r really from Kwara then u r deceiving urself,majority of Kwara people are voting for buhar,some of them don't even like bukola but they want to vote apc because of d genearal
hen hen, lets wait and see, i cant just continue this argument,i follow Kwara politics with passion...
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Jarus(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Carmal90:

In one sentence, you said I cannot speak for Yoruba of Kwara; in another, you spoke for Yoruba of Kwara.

So I am not a Yoruba Kwara you mean?

Anywhere sit down here, while some of us are already doing works for Buhari in Kwara South.

My radio jingle is still running.

The Offa rally I co-sponsored held only yesterday and the feedback is positive from the pictures sent to me.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by parcifal: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
My brothers of Middle Belt, there will b a better result this time around if u continue to show support to GEJ. I give u my words for that.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by Jarus(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
iconize:
So that delusional statement from a drunken fellow makes Kwara, Bauchi and Gombe states... part of the Middle part? undecided

I only replied the guy with my comment.
Re: We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt by ATMCARD2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
jaybee:

All your methods of rigging will meet the brickwalls of APC; no hiding place for you, pdp and your likes. end of the road for you
Alright dear,hp to hear frm u on 15th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 57th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.