Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (13828 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
We will get to that more quickly if you stop distracting us by attacking us constantly.
I believe that this thread is an unnecessary diversion from the campaign issues. I toe Obasanjo's line; Jonathan doesn't have a PHD and it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by callydon(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Purpose of eGuerilla's ban: 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. Regard means respect. If you say you have no respect for the chief mod, you're not treating him with respect. Why must you say such after just coming back from a long ban. Is that wise? Do you think you are immune from a ban just cos you were banned before?

Woaw!!!! This is really interesting, so u can get BANNED for just saying something as simple as "I have no respect for d super Mod"?

#AUTHORITARIANISM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

So the intelligence of man is directly proportional to the level of his spouse. You should be ashamed for confidently spewing this trash . . . .

Guy forget all this semantics, an intelligent man will not marry Mama Peace. Highest she can get is maybe a cook when oga go dey hide dey fire steady and something come enter.

GEJ is dull and his academic qualifications are a subject of debate period

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Why is it that Jonathan's supervisor, students and colleagues are dead, thereby halting any enquiry we would have loved to carry out?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ireneony(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Jonadunce the fake Phd holder,were are thou thesis and certificates?
Doctor my foot!!

grin grin
girl shut your pile up......your comment have no substance...

Come Feb. 14 Jonathan will be reelected as president of Nigeria.

Let me stop here for now cos I just woke up

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by stonemind(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
then I am sending you a PM to voice all my anger at you. You definitely know how I sound when I am angry about your high handedness.

angry

PS
Incase I don't comment further,Seun has banned me.

BEREM please becarefull we all know Seun is a saTANist
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ireneony(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
callydon:

Woaw!!!! This is really interesting, so u can get BANNED for just saying something as simple as "I have no respect for d super Mod"?

#AUTHORITARIANISM
nawa o....
I never see this kind thing for other social network before...

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz . . .imagine the dullard whose principal is struggling like a woman in labour pains due to popular demand he produces his WASC certificate. If GEJ wasn't actively engaged, then what was he doing in the years under review by the OP ? You be real dunce.

Meanwhile why are you jittery and ashamed at the mention of Buhari ? Bunch of loony dregs attempting to straw grasp to no where.

Shame on you all . . . . . Una never hala . .

Even your analogy here is highly ediotic and incoherent! Now I see why they call you Jamiu.

Did President Jonathan complete his PhD programme? Answer required in 3D with his thesis report.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

I still wonder why media is awash with this certificate brouhaha if he has produced his certificate.
I am wondering why key electoral issues are not taking the front burner but the certificate issue is dominating the news.
My brother, the simple truth is that many people (at least those online) would want to see General Buhari lay this certificate saga to rest by petitioning Cambridge and allow the revered institution publish his result. Then and only the will most haters look for another thing to stain Buhari with.
But if APC believes they can wish away this Certificate scandal before the election date proper, I will only say goodluck to them in trying.
And even if Buhari wins, the certificate issue will still trail his administration.

You dont need to wonder why it is still a talking point among a small section of the media. Buhari is gaining political traction and this fact is creating a lot of fear within the PDP. How can a Director of Media of the GEJ campaign say that Buhari is not a Nigerian and question the validity of Buhari's cert without any evidence to back his claim.

APC is actually playing a cunning game with PDP, the longer this continues within a small section of the media, the stronger the effect the verification of his cert by Cambridge will have on the electorate. So PDP can continue to smear GMB instead of concentrating on why Nigerians should vote for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Guy forget all this semantics, an intelligent man will not marry Mama Peace. Highest she can get is maybe a cook when oga go dey hide dey fire steady and something come enter.

GEJ is dull and his academic qualifications are a subject of debate period

No dey word so bros, na fvck up. People dey marry their wives for numerous reasons especially for fidelity sake.

So no dey use person spouse judge person, e be like make person dey judge person because say him parents no go school. E no dey join.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

You are just one of those numerous ediots on this board I love embarrassing.

I consider it absolute foolishness that a supposed educated individual will directly equate intelligence with those we have as spouses. It is simply absurd stupidity that fools like you will accuse a man of forgery and perjury simply on the note that he was actively engaged when he acquired his qualification in a sister institution.

I guess we should also start judging Buhari wife and his Children on the glaring sad inadequacies of the man himself.

You all are just desperate fools on parade . . . .
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Jesusloveyou: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
fresh15:
Don't waste your time on blind argument,GEJ is a certified PHD holder.Look for something else to talk about.
who certified him,or don't u understand english,he didn't submit his thesis,so he cannot be certified.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Vasity(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:

Even your analogy here is highly ediotic and incoherent! Now I see why they call you Jamiu.

Did President Jonathan complete his PhD programme? Answer required in 3D with his thesis report.

Lolz@ Jamiu, when they go empty they resort to lame jabs.

Yes he completed his Ph.D. and his certificate is in public view.

Now where is Buhari ordinary WASC certificate ?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2015
stonemind:

BEREM please becarefull we all know Seun is a saTANist
hahahahaha!! I hope you don't get banned o! grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by icequeen1991(f): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
What a lie,forge what?,some ppl really knw how to lay an alligation sha...shame on u
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz@ Jamiu, when they go empty they resort to lame jabs.

Yes he completed his Ph.D. and his certificate is in public view.

Now where is Buhari ordinary WASC certificate ?

Here it is

If you dont believe it is valid, go to court.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Rule 7 says: Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or IMAGE of Nairaland. So yes, keep such opinions to yourself.

Dude, accept you were wrong and stop this circumlocutory posting. The same thing you detest Buhari for in 80s is exactly what you are doing right now.

I have said my bit thus far.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

No dey word so bros, na fvck up. People dey marry their wives for numerous reasons especially for fidelity sake.

So no dey use person spouse judge person, e be like make person dey judge person because say him parents no go school. E no dey join.

Na the position you dey now APC suppose put Jona and PDP on this matter just that they are not interested. Position of defence and watch many people bring different arguments to it to cause more distractions as they are trying to do. PDP propaganda is causing more damage to their product by the day. They automatically turned themselves to opposition overnight courtesy of handing over their media outlet to a well known mentally deranged fellow like FFK.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by mikeywise(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmm, things are really happening.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by stonemind(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! I hope you don't get banned o! grin grin

Banned? Who cares, I will majestically walk to another forum

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

Here it is

If you dont believe it is valid, go to court.

Confirmed bullshyte. Tell your man to write Cambridge and WAEC ASAP to retrieve his authentic copy.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Na the position you dey now APC suppose put Jona and PDP on this matter just that they are not interested. Position of defence and watch many people bring different arguments to it to cause more distractions as they are trying to do. Just that PDP propaganda is causing more damage to their product by the day. PDP automatically turned themselves to opposition overnight courtesy of handing over their media outlet to a well known mentally deranged fellow like FFK.

Which kin position ? Na joke be this Una attempt. Stop jonsing.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!

Coming from you ain't surprising cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!

Jamiu has a penchant for spewing the most senseless rubbish on this forum. The joke is that, he is even clueless about his state of reasoning.

How can someone bag an academic degree of a PhD status, when there is no available document showing his thesis report.

Even my Masters thesis report can be publicly accessed from two respective Universities in the Netherlands and the UK.

Goodluck Jonathan forged his PhD degree and at the right time, he will face the law for FORGERY and PERJURY.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Confirmed bullshyte. Tell your man to write Cambridge and WAEC ASAP to retrieve his authentic copy.

You claim to be well educated so you should know that the onus is on you to prove that it is 'bullshyte'. You cannot be the judge and jury

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Show me one difference between Jonathan and his wife. The law of attraction says you attract your type.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

APC is actually playing a cunning game with PDP, the longer this continues within a small section of the media, the stronger the effect the verification of his cert by Cambridge will have on the electorate.
Ahhh, I pray your wishes come through so that we can all tell PDP.................Ntooorrrr
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by philips70(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Which kin position ? Na joke be this Una attempt. Stop jonsing.

Like I told you earlier I don't think the APC is interested in these kind of non-issues. If not Buhari's certificate issue started like a joke just like you said. If APC mean this matter expect to see your oga fumble more on podiums trying to defend himself. You can see how calm Buhari handled the issue since it started. That's a hallmark of a true intelligent and well articulated leader. Am very sure na dem Tinubu and Amaechi even pressurize am to answer una.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

You claim to be well educated so you should know that the onus is on you to prove that it is 'bullshyte'. You cannot be the judge and jury

How can I prove it when the examining bodies said only Buhari can quench his lies by writing to them .

The power to end all accusations resides squarely on Buhari .

No jonsing please.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ireneony(f): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2015
How do you guys expect this thread to be on FP, when the thread has already been derailed...
Walk out of thread

@berem your comments irritate me...i can't stand your"bixy body"

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by sherrylo: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Breeze done blow, obama wife skirt fly go up. lipsrsealed

Jonadunce the olodo! grin grin

Madam Berem you get mouth ohh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi To Get Certificate Of Return On Wednesday / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.