Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (14295 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
We will get to that more quickly if you stop distracting us by attacking us constantly.
You have not change
Your rules should apply to all members nt what we see. Some members are allowed to breach this rules and ntn happens to them. Thanks
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
To think he has been enjoying the title 'Dr' all these while is unforgivable!angryangry..

The Unilag's professor said it around October last year, that GEJ is a disgrace to PhD holders!

Last year as well, a prof of economics in Ghana repeated the same thing as well...

He has NO PhD as OBJ said..(2) am quite sure that he did copy and paste project work in his BSc and MScundecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
it looks fake to me.
Aba made
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by GOGMIG(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
eGuerrilla:
Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces

Source: http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=28180

bros all diz tryin to defend buhari, pple work nd upgrade themselves, even my lecturers are still furthering their education.
park well bros.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Gotten to the peak of his career on a fraud inspired quota level and via the treasonable act of a coup.

You APC fans are just slow fools. No apologies.
Buhari remains the only officer to have controlled three out of the four divisions of the Nigerian Army.
Go to court or die.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by stanza(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

[s]Buhari remains the only officer to have controlled three out of the four divisions of the Nigerian Army.
Go to court or die[/s].

Total trash . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

Total trash . . . . .
#AmericaWillKnow. The first day your President entered the Oval Office, he said it was his happiest day. Shame catch me.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
I need to read his thesis. I need to read his contribution to the body of knowledge. I don't care even if it was an upgrade of his masters degree dissertation.

UniPort should upload all its thesis and dissertation since inception on its portal.That is the standard globally.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ will now go and forge thesis... hmmm
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

#AmericaWillKnow. The first day your President entered the Oval Office, he said it was his happiest day. Shame catch me.

No. It was supposed to be his saddest day. You no get talk jare, just keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
I didn't read everything u wrote here but u are a useless idiot,a stupid nonentity..for mentioning yoruba...can't u just write without being tribalistic?
masterpower:
HOW MUCH IS THE ABOKI BUHARI PAYING ALL THESE JOBLESS YORUBA YOUTHS TO SPEW GARBAGE AGAINST JONATHAN?

JONATHAN IS A CERTIFIED PHD HOLDER AND NOT BASED ON QUOTA SYSTEM AS IN THE WEST.

THE YORUBAS SHOULD CONTINUE BUT THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUT AND THE NORTH COULD ALSO FORM ALLIANCE SOMEDAY AGAINST THEM.

WE NIGERIANS ARE KEEPING THE RECORD.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by xcolanto(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
Express your mind, but stop trying to tarnish our image. We're not PDP forum. We're not your enemy. So stop slandering us on our own forum.

You haven't seen nothing yet! Upon all your attempts to please these hay pee cee destructive fellows, they never appreciate your attempts to make them happy. I honestly do feel for you sometimes! It must be really hard to make a balance but then again, it's better to do what is right than to do what pleases a few over the majority! This hay pee cee fellows would stop at nothing to achieve their sinister aims and objectives! Their plans to use nairaland to achieve this is worrisome! Better becareful of them and watch them keenly for your own good.

If this topic actually makes front page then they actually have a grip on you which I suspect is the case. However, it's not to late to pull away from these aggrieved people's congress hold! Emancipate yourself from their fold and stand for the truth at all times. I have taken time without numbers to warn you of these people! Be wise seun! Bless you! Shallom.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by oluspencer(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
fresh15:
Don't waste your time on blind argument,GEJ is a certified PHD holder.Look for something else to talk about.

Sebi u dey among him students.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by richardomoko: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr President is fully qualified for the job but your desperation has allowed you to concort this lie.
eGuerrilla:

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ngoziiwenofu1: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Atleast this is not WAEC, but Doctorate degree. Goodluck is the man we want. Vote GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ is a certified PHD holder, he's a teacher. One of the qualities of a good teacher is being a disciplinarian. Our President is a disciplined man. Mr president keep up your good work, we love u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Obasanjo already told us they forged GEJ's results so nothing is new in this message..
Sai Buhari for change..
Baban Zarau.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Proffdada: 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonytony208:

don't mind the apc losers. They only want to bring gej down to the level of their illiterate candidate; a presidential candidate that can't name parts of a computer. My 4 year old nephew will even beat buhari in pry 6 exam.
my three year old niece reasons far better than jonadunce
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by tonytony208(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Proffdada:
my three year old niece reasons far better than jonadunce

then your 3 year old niece is better called Àjàntálá. Omo òràn. Abàmì omo.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIGERIANS , Don’t sell your future to those
who has been ruling us for the past 35 years and was not able to develop our country but succeeded to breed Shoe shiners, Nails cutter, scavengers and Boko haram and the poorest region in Africa and the world at large..

We stand for One Nigeria,
We are not terrorist,
We are not vampire,
We are not Suicide bombers!

The killings must Stop, The kidnapping must
Stop! We are Nigerians and we love ourselves…..
Tell the enemies that invade our peace and joy
to leave us alone!

With one voice we shall secure our country nigeria, we have no other country call nigeria,
Lets stand for peace, Lets stand for one
Nigeria!!!

No particular region has monopoly of POWER…
Walk with the man with a vision of NEW
NIGERIA, A NEW FUTURE IN NIGERIA Where there is no Northerner and No Southerner BUT ONE NIGERIA …

Don’t be deceive PRESIDENT SEES A BRAND
NEW FUTRUE IN NIGERIA, Rome they say was not build in a day, A collapse Country like Nigeria in the past 48 YEARS cant be built just in 4 years……

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING!!!!!
NO REGION HAS MONOPLY OF POWER IN
NIGERIA !!!!!
POWER MUST GO BACK TO THE NORTH
IDEAOLOGY MUST STOP!!!
WE SAID NO TO IT…

LEAVE PRESIDENT JONATHAN ALONE….

VOTE GEJ 2015
PlS Share it!!, Tag it...let it go
round....Nigerians must hear!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Proffdada: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonytony208:

then your 3 year old niece is better called Àjàntálá. Omo òràn. Abàmì omo.
no,she only has what jonadunce doesn't: common sense
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tolexander:
@eguerrilla, are u now back?

Same question i wanted asking. He a long time ago announced his quit as far as Nairaland is concerned. Or did he just come back to post that thrash? Eguerrila, go find better thing do with your life. GEJ is a certified Ph.D holder.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by obiz2014: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
How can one compare ordinary Buhari WAEC to Jonathan's Doctorate degree certificate. Even with that Buhari's poor WAEC result he can not get any good job outside north talk less of getting the post of the President of Nigeria in a democratic setting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Eziachi: 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
We are really in the season of madness.
Those that fetched the ant infested log from the bush as firewood are the one that invited all the lizards to their party.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by suretman(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:

My father was a lecturer in ABU, and did his masters as a lecture (Grad.assistant) nd later a ph.d program. So its very very possible. APC should channel their frustrations else where.

And ur Dad doesn't have a thesis to show?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by obiz2014: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan is for 'Thesis while Buhari is for 'Composition'
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=suretman post=30094444]

And ur Dad doesn't have a thesis to show?[/quote u] u want to see it?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by suretman(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=shikaan post=30094646][/quote]

Why should see it? Just asking you... At least if some people are doubting your dad qualification.. He can quickly show them his thesis.. Right?

So why is jonathan reluctant in showing us his Thesis?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by mickeymimi: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
The issued is not Primary sch,secondary sch university certificate, If Buhary is guilty of not having WAEC, then GEJ is also guilty of claiming he have a PhD degree..... same goes to each other.... You don't lie to win election.

I have respect for President Jonathan and I believe he has done well.My concern is that rather than showcase his achievements,most of you are attacking Buhari. That is counterproductive and will only make the general more popular.

How can you say someone who finished NDA and went to US WAR College is still an illiterate, do you think the waec of 1961 is the same rubbish we have today.. Nija peps na waa o.

The award of a PHD at the University of Port Harcourt, requires the completion, submission and defense of a Dissertation.I have read his official CV. There are no publications in his official CV.

I was even surprised when the Former VC of UNILAG described Jonathan as the worst example of a PHD Holder. Nothing to fear, let GEJ provide his thesis. Afterall Buhari gave you his examination number. Jonathan should give us the title of PHD Thesis and we shall cross check at the University of Port Harcourt. Even that so called minimum qualification, we want to see it.

There is what we call `false identity` and impersonation. Jonathan in 2011 used the title of Dr. and PHD as one of his strong points and weapons to woo voters. So it is not an issue which can just be wished away. Most Nigerians voted for him in 2011 cos he was presented as the a DR and a PHD Holder. His PHD and Dr Title is also a factor and we have seen his campaigns hinged on his academic qualifications.

What will FFK say on the GEJ Ph D saga?
FEMI FANI-KAYODE, OVER TO YOU NOW.DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN RESPONSE TO THIS CASE?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by tonytony208(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Proffdada:
no,she only has what jonadunce doesn't: common sense

if gej has no common sense; according to you, then buhari must have no brain at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(photo) Meet Uche Mefor, The Deputy Director Of Radio Biafra / Charms, Fetish Items Dropped At Ikot Ekpene - Uyo Highway In Akwa Ibom / Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.