Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (13865 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
Rule 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
then I am sending you a PM to voice all my anger at you. You definitely know how I sound when I am angry about your high handedness.

angry

PS
Incase I don't comment further,Seun has banned me.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
Seun:

Rule 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads. But you'll be forgiven this time. Also, we're tired of being slandered,
[/s]

Trash. How did i tribalize the thread? Ban me and stop your show of shame, do i look like i care? I am not being paid to post here so you can go to hell with your braggado and dirty politics. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
Since Seun has decided to quote Rule No 1 of his NL Rules; would you be man enough to deal with all those who are trying to derail this thread by injecting Buhari needlessly into the discourse.

Show us that you are indeed openminded.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Of course, they ban E-guerilla cos he said he no longer have much regard for Seun. Imagine...... Is that an offense?

Pataki:

Who and who is slandering you? Someone says he has not much regard for you, you decided to ban him.

Little wonder your moderators know no better either.

The irony is when you state you are being slandered. The joke is in your face.

Purpose of eGuerilla's ban: 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. Regard means respect. If you say you have no respect for the chief mod, you're not treating him with respect. Why must you say such after just coming back from a long ban. Is that wise? Do you think you are immune from a ban just cos you were banned before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Purpose of eGuerilla's ban: 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. Regard means respect. If you say you have no respect for the administrator, you're not treating him with respect.

How did he not treat them with respect? Go read his post again and tell us how he brk any rules. People are been banned unjustly even when we report, you guys do nothing but you are quick to ban us for expressing our mind. Is that right?

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by KanwuliaJara: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
OK!
Go to court! kiss
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:

You have a motor park garage mentality of reasoning and articulating your point.

Look at intellectual world leaders globally, and tell us which one married a stark illiterate for a spouse.

The dunce of a President blows his own grammatical blunder foolishly, e.g: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?" The illiterate of a wife compounds it further.

Face the reality, your President forged his PhD certificate. At the right time, he will face the law for forgery and perjury, alongside that stark illiterate of his wife.

You are just one of those numerous ediots on this board I love embarrassing.

I consider it absolute foolishness that a supposed educated individual will directly equate intelligence with those we have as spouses. It is simply absurd stupidity that fools like you will accuse a man of forgery and perjury simply on the note that he was actively engaged when he acquired his qualification in a sister institution.

I guess we should also start judging Buhari wife and his Children on the glaring sad inadequacies of the man himself.

You all are just desperate fools on parade . . . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Express your mind, but stop trying to tarnish our image. We're not PDP forum. We're not your enemy. So stop slandering us on our own forum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

if "he has proactively produced his certificate" your words not mine, why then are we still here arguing about it?
So all the newspaper articles and countless threads on NL and Blogs sprouting up here and there are not enough to make Mr 'Integrity' Buhari to ask Cambridge to publish his results?
So I have to personally write to Buhari, before he will do the needful and close up the mouths of critics?
Well, I have said it in another thread that even if St. Buhari were to win, this certificate scandal will continue to trail him.

It is all an orchestrated propaganda by PDP. It is driven by fear of the inevitable.

You should ask yourself, who are the people making noise about this certificate issue? Not the ordinary Nigerians on the street.

Like I said earlier, he has produced his certificate already so our discussion is immaterial. We should discussing key electoral issues.

P.S. No matter the evidence that Buhari produces, some people will still discredit it.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by stonemind(f): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
eGuerrilla:
Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces

Source: http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=28180

Ahhhhhh but Oga Seun told us that he was the one that forged it naaaaa, Anyway say Buhari till Seun stay out of politics
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2015
He said "I no longer have much regard for Seun" Whats wrong with that statement, you aint God bro? Anyone can air his view, he never insult or say anything wrong. Why the needless Ban? We contribute to the traffic for this site so you should respect us as well.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by major466(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2015
This thread is laughable. cheesy Hope APC e minions have fun while it last. grin

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Purpose of eGuerilla's ban: 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. Regard means respect. If you say you have no respect for the chief mod, you're not treating him with respect. Why must you say such?
He has never insulted you before. Dude is one of the most respected members on the forum. That statement does not deserve a ban Seun.
I plead with you to unban him and let him continue his positive contributions to this forum.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Purpose of eGuerilla's ban: 20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect. Regard means respect. If you say you have no respect for the chief mod, you're not treating him with respect. Why must you say such after just coming back from a long ban. Is that wise? Do you think you are immune from a ban just cos you were banned before?

This is a new low for you. Where in your dictionary is "regard" synonymous to "respect"? Did he insult you? I don't have regards either for some of your moderators. If I insulted them, that is a different case. Unless, you are now trying to tell us to keep our opinion to ourselves forthwith when coming on your forum..

Is that the deal?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by AktivIngredient(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
HOW MUCH IS THE ABOKI BUHARI PAYING ALL THESE JOBLESS YORUBA YOUTHS TO SPEW GARBAGE AGAINST JONATHAN?

JONATHAN IS A CERTIFIED PHD HOLDER AND NOT BASED ON QUOTA SYSTEM AS IN THE WEST.

THE YORUBAS SHOULD CONTINUE BUT THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUT AND THE NORTH COULD ALSO FORM ALLIANCE SOMEDAY AGAINST THEM.

WE NIGERIANS ARE KEEPING THE RECORD.

Ehn, let him show us his thesis. Simple. Let's see if he didn't do copy and paste aka plagiarism.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Fire15: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
HOW MUCH IS THE ABOKI BUHARI PAYING ALL THESE JOBLESS YORUBA YOUTHS TO SPEW GARBAGE AGAINST JONATHAN?

JONATHAN IS A CERTIFIED PHD HOLDER AND NOT BASED ON QUOTA SYSTEM AS IN THE WEST.

THE YORUBAS SHOULD CONTINUE BUT THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUT AND THE NORTH COULD ALSO FORM ALLIANCE SOMEDAY AGAINST THEM.

That was the case in the First Republic and Second Republic. We were in the Opposition, and we loved it. Right now, the Southeast is stranded, sitting on the fence. If you don't stand for something, you will stand for anything. That's the dilemma the easterners have found themselves.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
He said "I no longer have much regard for Seun" Whats wrong with that statement, you aint God bro? Anyone can air his view, he never insult or say anything wrong. Why the needless Ban? We contribute to the traffic for this site so you should to respect us as well.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by steppin: 10:22am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Breeze done blow, obama wife skirt fly go up. lipsrsealed

Jonadunce the olodo! grin grin
Jan ja weed!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
I don't have regards for Ngwakwe because he is biased and a hypocrite!
Why should I be banned for making such statement when I stated the bitter truth?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

You are just one of those numerous ediots on this board I love embarrassing.

I consider it absolute foolishness that a supposed educated individual will directly equate intelligence with those we have as spouses. It is simply absurd stupidity that fools like you will accuse a man of forgery and perjury simply on the note that he was actively engaged when he acquired his qualification in a sister institution.

I guess we should also start judging Buhari wife and his Children on the glaring sad inadequacies of the man himself.

You all are just desperate fools on parade . . . .

Jamiu feeling funky. What have you said thus far? Absolute rubbish.

Jonathan was not actively engaged. Stop wallowing in utter idiocy and fooling yourself. The dunce of a President does not have a PhD degree and his certificate is FORGED. At the right time, he will face the law of the land for forgery and perjury.

This thread is not about Buhari. Just as Seun rightly enjoined, please post to topic.

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by edo3(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:

Tribalistic animal...we are waiting..

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Brahms(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2015
shocked Wow!!

Seun, this thread is an FP Material!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:
I don't have regards either for some of your moderators. If I insulted them, that is a different case. Unless, you are now trying to tell us to keep our opinion to ourselves forthwith when coming on your forum..
Rule 7 says: Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or IMAGE of Nairaland. So yes, keep such opinions to yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jayonpoint(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
No confirmed PhD holder will construct an English sentences like "how did Nwwobodo 'stole' instead of (steal) "and buhari regime send instead of (sent) him to jail" nw ur guess is as gud as mine..wen Obj affirmed that Jonathan himself didn't finish his PhD.

All I knw is that Jonathan presidency is doing more harm to Nigeria than we all anticipated...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Brahms(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Rule 7 says: Don't say or do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or IMAGE of Nairaland. So yes, keep such opinions to yourself.

Dude, why is this thread not on Front Page?? undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:
Since Seun has decided to quote Rule No 1 of his NL Rules; would you be man enough to deal with all those who are trying to derail this thread by injecting Buhari needlessly into the discourse.

Show us that you are indeed openminded.
We will get to that more quickly if you stop distracting us by attacking us constantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

Like I said earlier, he has produced his certificate already so our discussion is immaterial. We should discussing key electoral issues.

I still wonder why media is awash with this certificate brouhaha if he has produced his certificate.
I am wondering why key electoral issues are not taking the front burner but the certificate issue is dominating the news.
My brother, the simple truth is that many people (at least those online) would want to see General Buhari lay this certificate saga to rest by petitioning Cambridge and allow the revered institution publish his result. Then and only the will most haters look for another thing to stain Buhari with.
But if APC believes they can wish away this Certificate scandal before the election date proper, I will only say goodluck to them in trying.
And even if Buhari wins, the certificate issue will still trail his administration.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Pataki:

Jamiu feeling funky. What have you said thus far? Absolute rubbish.

Jonathan was not actively engaged. Stop wallowing in utter idiocy and fooling yourself. The dunce of a President does not have a PhD degree and his certificate is FORGED. At the right time, he will face the law of the land for forgery and perjury.

This thread is not about Buhari. Just as Seun rightly enjoined, please post to topic.

Lolz . . .imagine the dullard whose principal is struggling like a woman in labour pains due to popular demand he produces his WASC certificate. If GEJ wasn't actively engaged, then what was he doing in the years under review by the OP ? You be real dunce.

Meanwhile why are you jittery and ashamed at the mention of Buhari ? Bunch of loony dregs attempting to straw grasp to no where.

Shame on you all . . . . . Una never hala . .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Brahms:
Dude, why is this thread not on Front Page?? undecided
Because right now I'm embroiled in a struggle with some people trying to slander us and as such I have no time to think about the home page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol, so finally GEJ and buhari are beds of same feather according to APC goons. So wetin una want make we do now.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Because right now I'm embroiled in a struggle with some people trying to slander us and as such I have no time to think about the home page.
and who are the "some people" trying to slander you if not you yourself?
Could you please unban the Op?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by ireneony(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:

you're right, they like to sell their birth right...
Smh....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos) / Hadiza Abubakar Rehabilitates Mentally Ill Woman Impregnated By Unknown Man / Coronavirus: FG To Cut Budget, Seeks New Oil Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.