Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (13862 Views)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result / Pres. Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces. / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Tabh i sight u wink
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Firefire:

Caution:

Please don't generalised, only few Yoruba fellow who are misled will support Mr . Buhari against Dr. Goodluck.

Yoruba Nation can never call black white, never!

Firefire please hold your fire, it is too early in the morning. ejor sir

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Firefire:

Caution:

Please don't generalised, only few Yoruba fellow who are misled will support Mr . Buhari against Dr. Goodluck.

You are very foolish, you irritate me bro. There is freedom of association and anybody can support anybody they want, WTF is only who are misled? Are you mad?? Must everyone support Jonah even when he has done nothing for the SW. Cant we support anyone we want, whats wrong with you people for God sake. You are a disgrace i swear and you disgust me. Rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Chigold101:
serious people make research. He didnt school in the moon he schooled right here in Nigeria, so if u r serious take a walk to PH and make enquries from his alma mata.
we don't have to go to his alma mata to get his thesis. Publishing your thesis in a reputable journal is an important requirement for obtaining a Doctorate degree anywere in the world.
So tell us his area of research and journal his findings were published and we shall take up the challenge of looking it up. Thanks
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Bruteforce1o1: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Are you sure about this? angry

Of course, they ban E-guerilla cos he said he no longer have much regard for Seun. Imagine...... Is that an offense?

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hahahahaha. That's not his cert ooo... Nigerians n wahala.. Hahahahahahahaha. some one just did that.
by there comments u shall knw them,chamelions,what is good for d goose is also good for d gander.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by bettercreature(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
The truth is, there is no different between original document and fake document
Any document certified original is ORIGINAL
Any document certified fake is fake
people should just stop this senseless analysis
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Firefire:

Caution:

gbagaun! gbagaun!! gbagaun!!!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Of course, they ban E-guerilla cos he said he no longer have much regard for Seun. Imagine...... Is that an offense?
it seems you dnt know what seun is capable of.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2015
philips70:

Jonathan is the biggest scammer living today, a Fred Ajudua of Nigeria politics. The luck he has is that the APC being at a great advantage do not want to focus on the obvious scam nature of the president to garner any political favour at the moment. Looking at GEJ's wife alone should tell the world how daft and unintelligent he is. No intellectually sound man, I repeat no sound educated man will have PEJ as a wife. Never and impossible. If APC decides to scrutinize GEJ's academic qualifications today, FFK, Okupe et al will run away.

The man is anything below dull level. OBJ caused Nigerians this embarrassment and no matter the atonement he is trying to do now history will be be lenient on him.

So the intelligence of man is directly proportional to the level of his spouse. You should be ashamed for confidently spewing this trash . . . .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by HzRF(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Lwkmd
I was expecting them to say GEJ didn't have waec or didn't graduate from pH
Na thesis dey shout

How media they relied upon backfired is still paining them later dem go say pdp no dey focus on issues
Dem dey hold on to straw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Me no send any of them. If they Ban me, i will open a new moniker and continue to give them trouble. Imagine, banning the OP cos he exposed there pay masters... Rubbish!

Let them continue. Truth will always prevail.

4 days ago when a certain poster opened this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too#29991036

One mod came there and was making claims that Buhari does not have his WAEC certificate, that same evening, GMB's school released his result. That mod has been relatively quiet since then.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by oluspencer(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonah

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Rule 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads. But you'll be forgiven this time. Also, we're tired of being slandered,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:
Lolz . . . . On a personal level I have seen countless of lecturers obtaining doctorates in other institutions while on active service.

These same faulty assumptions were raised here and it was totally demolished.

You guys need to do more than peddle this weak and tactless counter attack.
My father was a lecturer in ABU, and did his masters as a lecture (Grad.assistant) nd later a ph.d program. So its very very possible. APC should channel their frustrations else where.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

No

I know I am right. If he produces his thesis and after scrutinization, it is established that it was plagiarised, then his doctoral degree will be invalidated.

Who is calling GMB's integrity into question? can you enlighten me? Just for the record- Not one Nigerian has officially asked GMB to provide his WASC certificate- Not One.
So everyone who has ever asked that Buhari should provide his WASC certificate is a foreigner or a PDP supporter........:....... well we all have a right to our belief.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Kororugged: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2015
eagleeye2:

So everyone who has ever asked that Buhari should provide his WASC certificate is a foreigner or a PDP supporter........:....... well we all have a right to our belief.

Can you stop being mischievous?

Who is the everyone? Have you written to Buhari to produce his certificate?

Or are you referring to the threads on NL as evidence of people asking GMB to produce his certificate?

Moreover, he has proactively produced his certificate to counter the negative propaganda by PDP. so what is your point oga?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
So Xeun banned him because of that? I am very sure EGuerilla have been haunted with bans that's why he doesn't post that much.
So much display of tyranny by Xeun. Too bad!
If you don't like his forum and the way he runs it, go and build your own forum.
EGuerilla was derailing his own thread.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Dunamis009: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2015
That is an outrageous lies cooked up by APC in retaliation to PDP for exposing Buhari's discrepancies in his supposed certificate. They will surely be put to shame. Buhari should come and explain his self as per his certificate and stop trying to sidetrack our attention from his perjury.GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Rule 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads. But you'll be forgiven this time. Also, we're tired of being slandered,
was it because the Op said he has no regards for you that's why you banned him? That was very unfair of you. Eguerilla have not been posting for a long time. You have now shut him up by giving him a ban?

That's wicked!

PS
Incase I don't comment further,let it be known I was banned by Seun.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by jmaine: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2015
shikaan:

My father was a lecturer in ABU, and did his masters as a lecture (Grad.assistant) nd latter a ph.d program. So its very very possible. APC should channel their frustrations else where.

Don't mind them, it is simply a desperate and futile attempt to water down the legitimate demands by Nigerians that those who seek electoral offices be seen to act right even in the most simplest of things like a WASC cert.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
jmaine:

So the intelligence of man is directly proportional to the level of his spouse. You should be ashamed for confidently spewing this trash . . . .

You have a motor park garage mentality of reasoning and articulating your point.

Look at intellectual world leaders globally, and tell us which one married a stark illiterate for a spouse.

The dunce of a President blows his own grammatical blunder foolishly, e.g: "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?" The illiterate of a wife compounds it further.

Face the reality, your President forged his PhD certificate. At the right time, he will face the law for forgery and perjury, alongside that stark illiterate of his wife.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Firefire(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

You are very foolish, you irritate me bro. There is freedom of association and anybody can support anybody they want, WTF is only who are misled? Are you mad?? Must everyone support Jonah even when he has done nothing for the SW. Cant we support anyone we want, whats wrong with you people for God sake. You are a disgrace i swear and you disgust me. Rubbish.

Must you call a fellow foolish to make your points

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by atlwireles: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
APC CRY BABIES HAVING THEIR HEADS HANDED TO THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME. GOD BLESS NIGERIA. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Seun(m): 10:05am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
was it because the Op said he has no regards for you that's why you banned him? That was very unfair of you. Eguerilla have not been posting for a long time. You have now shut him up by giving him a ban?

That's wicked!

PS: Incase I don't comment further,let it be known I was banned by Seun.
Rule 1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Pataki: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Who and who is slandering you? Someone says he has not much regard for you, you decided to ban him.

Little wonder your moderators know no better either.

The irony is when you state you are being slandered. The joke is in your face.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by eagleeye2: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:

Moreover, he has proactively produced his certificate to counter the negative propaganda by PDP. so what is your point oga?
if "he has proactively produced his certificate" your words not mine, why then are we still here arguing about it?
So all the newspaper articles and countless threads on NL and Blogs sprouting up here and there are not enough to make Mr 'Integrity' Buhari to ask Cambridge to publish his results?
So I have to personally write to Buhari, before he will do the needful and close up the mouths of critics?
Well, I have said it in another thread that even if St. Buhari were to win, this certificate scandal will continue to trail him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces by Iykopee(m): 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Desperadoes are on the loose. Little wonder lying is their hallmark. APC is now known as a duplicitous congregation of hopeless warthogs...

Lol the tin pain them for body like mad. This senseless thread is created to Get back @ GEJ yet we knw truth from fallacies... Buhari the lame scammer, show us ur certificate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China / You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.