Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

…babangida Defends Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / …babangida Defends Buhari (42654 Views)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Babangida Defends Buhari / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Etinosajay:

Imp, google 5 majors and read. Go here too http://waado.org. Read a detailed chronicle of the millitarys sojourn into politics pre-first coup and post 1990 coup and educate your lazy sorry fat short a**
-----

Apart from abuse what else do you know? I can see you that google tells you all you know about military coups in Nigeria. Too bad. No wonder you know next to nothing about Nigerian military history. You really need education-not google education. With each post you exhibit unprecedented ignorance. You only show prowess in hauling insults and abuses.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 4:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

-----

Apart from abuse what else do you know? I can see you that google tells you all you know about military coups in Nigeria. Too bad. No wonder you know next to nothing about Nigerian military history. You really need education-not google education. With each post you exhibit unprecedented ignorance. You only show prowess in hauling insults and abuses.

Read your own post again and see why I think you're an idiot in your own foolish class. Read it and underline which part of your post carries sense.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Etinosajay:

Read your own post again and see why I think you're an idiot in your own foolish class. Read it and underline which part of your post carries sense.
---------------
You better concentrate on IT or your newfound love, public health and leave history and politics alone. It's obvious that you know too little about military history and politics in Nigeria. This is evidenced by the link you directed me to. Perhaps after reading that one source you felt that you knew too much. And because you had nothing meaningful to contribute you resorted to insults, abuses and name calling. Please, face public health and leave politics. You will probably will be contributing with more civility in those areas that are your passion.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 7:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------
You better concentrate on IT or your newfound love, public health and leave history and politics alone. It's obvious that you know too little about military history and politics in Nigeria. This is evidenced by the link you directed me to. Perhaps after reading that one source you felt that you knew too much. And because you had nothing meaningful to contribute you resorted to insults, abuses and name calling. Please, face public health and leave politics. You will probably will be contributing with more civility in those areas that are your passion.

Well, I couldn't find anything you're knowledgeable in. Which makes you a neophyte, keep reading and following my posts so you can grow. And I insult fools like u, so u can probably take the pain to grow up and be attracted to knowledge. Deranged nincompoop

And re-millitary, whatever you know of it, you weren't there when it played out, you read from history books just like me. If you were there, I'm therefore wondering why one crazed mofo didn't shoot you dead, because your sense of reasoning stinks widely.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Sibabasibaba1: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Etinosajay:

Well, I couldn't find anything you're knowledgeable in. Which makes you a neophyte, keep reading and following my posts so you can grow. And I insult fools like u, so u can probably take the pain to grow up and be attracted to knowledge. Deranged nincompoop

And re-millitary, whatever you know of it, you weren't there when it played out, you read from history books just like me. If you were there, I'm therefore wondering why one crazed mofo didn't shoot you dead, because your sense of reasoning stinks widely.
------

I won't go down the insult road with you. It is the trademark of people of low estate. Too bad that you cannot utilise very well the modicum of intelligence you have.With each post, you exhibit your level of wisdom. Now I know some people are paid per abuse. Any how, since it is a source of income, continue getting high on it. I wish you well in the trade. All the best.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Etinosajay(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Sibabasibaba1:

------

I won't go down the insult road with you. It is the trademark of people of low estate. Too bad that you cannot utilise very well the modicum of intelligence you have.With each post, you exhibit your level of wisdom. Now I know some people are paid per abuse. Any how, since it is a source of income, continue getting high on it. I wish you well in the trade. All the best.

Good for you. I rested the case long ago. But it seems u like to exhume dead bodies, dunno if you're a mortuary attendant.

I however want to ask u one thing. Who pays you to be this stupid??
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Chiaka(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
fkaz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/babangida-defends-buhari/

He has refused writing to Cambridge to release his result, if he did , would have stopped all this "I get cerficate Lies".
Cambridge said they'll reply him if he makes a request. They will reply whether or not he has such result. So whats keeping him from
requesting. O re mi o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Declares 101 Soldiers Wanted, Freezes Bank Accounts - Peoples Gazette / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.