Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

…babangida Defends Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / …babangida Defends Buhari (42704 Views)

We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / Babangida Defends Buhari / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Afroconnect: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerian politicians are like bi-ches,money hungry vain idiots.

Nigerians be careful,politicians will do anything for power in order to get rich quick,stop destroying the Nation's military with your dumb and silly conclusions and assertions-the military is there to fight for you while politicians are destroying you and stealing from you...lol,Nigerians dumb oh.

These criminal politicins have thousands of paid online liers and propangndists spreading fake news everywhere to discredit their opponents,its sad that our politicians wants to use our National wealth to manipulate and destroy the military-but they won't succeed.

In other countries you can't see the people bashing the military cos politicians-come,loot,go-but the military as an institution remain and will be the last man standing in the event of eventuality.

Wake up nigerians and see who the enemies are.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Doyin2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
publish ke,did gej publish his own,don't worry,buhari wil publish it,on may 29.

Thank you.

The military has been ridiculed .They want to ridicule our educational institutions also,by telling the world that we no longer trust their statement of results. For GOD's sake,must we distrust and destroy our institutions just because of one man,GEJ??.

Are people so daft to realise that asking Cambridge to confirm what a Nigerian institution has provided is a total mockery of the country and the institutions?

The mumus among us are relying on fake forensic analysts that did not know that analysing a soft and photo copy of a document,other than the original,is an effort in futility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to vote out this PDP government of propaganda,destruction of institutions,religious dichotomy and monumental corruption.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Doyin2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afroconnect:
Nigerian politicians are like bi-ches,money hungry vain idiots.

Nigrians be careful,politicians will do anything for power in order to get rich quick,stop destroying the Nation's military with your dumb and silly conclusions and assertions-the military is there to fight for you while politicians are destroying you and stealing from you...lol,Nigerians dumb oh.

These criminal politicins all over thousands of paid online liers and propangndists spreading fake news everywhere to discredit their opponents,its sad that our politicians wants to use our National wealth to manipulate and destroy the military-but they won't succeed.

In other countries you can't see the people bashing the military cos politicians-come,loot,go-but the military as an institution remain and will be the last man standing in the event of eventuality.

Wake up nigerians and see who the enemies are.

A big thank you!

The military and DSS has been ridiculed .Imagine DSS accusing APC of trying to hack into INEC voters data base that is not available on-line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want to ridicule our educational institutions also,by telling the world that we no longer trust their statement of results. For GOD's sake,must we distrust and destroy our institutions just because of one man,GEJ??.

Are people so daft to realise that asking Cambridge to confirm what a Nigerian institution has provided is a total mockery of the country and the institutions?

The mumus among us are relying on fake forensic analysts that did not know that analysing a soft and photo copy of a document,other than the original,is an effort in futility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to vote out this PDP government of propaganda,destruction of institutions,religious dichotomy and monumental corruption.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
fkaz:

If politician politicised nigeria army, nigeria may experience rwanda genocide at the end of the day.
PDP be warned! Focus on issue-base campaign, instead of chasing shadow.
You're right. Politicization of the military was one of the things that officer to kill themselves in 1966.

2 Likes

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by gogodaye(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
This GMB certificate saga is getting messier by the minutes.....notwithstanding the desperate efforts being taken by all and sundry in the north to hoodwink us all and wish it off.
I had hoped IBB would have said that indeed he has the originals of the said certificates....as it was at one point asserted by GMB supporters that the same was carted away by IBB after he overthrew GMB in 1985.........
I like their comradrie in conceitedly coming out to cover for one of their own.....dem try sha.....But Nigerians would not fall for this gimmicks of theirs to attempt to take turns to stage ace back in the order in which they misruled Nigeria.....We had OBJ.......now they want to foist GMB on us.....and thereafter IBB too would ask to be president too.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by abagnalie: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
despite all odds a real souldier will always defend his colleague no matter what.

buhari no shaking IBB gat your back on these one
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by abagnalie: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Of course. . .
He should.

Non-Nigerians without education defending themselves!
IBB. . . where is your birth certificate? cheesy
you can go to his hiltop mansion in minna and ask him
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by abagnalie: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
for the first time i have to agree with IBB on this.........

May God bless the people's general{buhari}

modified

i kinda wonder how pdp will rig the election when the two election masters riggers{ ibb and obj } are not supporting the clueless otuoke man...

There is no way pdp can win the election in february.
sai buhari
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by abagnalie: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
clevvermind:
IBB has spoken well. Jonathan will continue to dominate.
thats because you have not been following the tabloid

sai buhari
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by brainchild78(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
okokhaerat:
Dis otueke man iz definitely nigeria's worst nytmare! Foolish PDP
yes i quite agree. a nightmare to quacks and unqualified personels that imposed themselves as the leaders of this country. all you buhari and apc sympathisers are grossly irration nuturing misguided sentiment. whilst gej may not be a genius or possess the epitome of leadership qualities, he is by far better than buhari, banangida, obasanjo and the rest. nigeria's problems that surface today is a result of the cluelessness of military thouts like ibb, buhari, obasanjo and co. stop being tribalistic and be objective. vote with your brains and not futile sentiments that will get you no where. i love all tribes am ready to vote for the most credible candidate regardless of tribe provided he/she is articulate, educated, and presentable even if that person is hausa fulani. but at this moment buhari does not come within this category.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by nellyjohn: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
What has military training got to do with Education? The training he paased tru is just for the military and it's not education that will help him in all rounds and also give him d ability to rule the country. Anyway keep saying what u like but me can't have an old man like him rule us.
For me, it's GEJ all the way
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Which court is ibb saying whoever is aggrieved by buhari's forge school cert should go to court?That corrupt nigerian court.If buhari is competent why did he overthrow him through coup de tat?Northern state are product of forged school cert.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by onatisi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
keyman0007:

bros all these things no join, what danger? pls shed the light, buhari has been head of state befroe and i can say authoritatively this country was moving somewhere then.

our first lady has a masters degree yet she cant speak like an educated person, so hw do u beat that. certificate or no certificate, did u see the recommendation letter the college wrote to the Nigeria Government after the completion of his course, pls pls pls. I can have a phd and make terrible decisions, it more ab the person nt the certificate. so u mean if i hv a masters degree that makes we fit to rule?
It is all abt the mind and the will to change, i dont need to knw hw, i just need to get the right people and inspire them to deliver that the secret for sucess.

F\

[/s]your points are baseless. Noone here gives a shit about pej or gej english . So don't try and change the issue ,the point is buhari hasn't got the basic requirement to contest the post of the president. If pej likes she can be speaking in urhobo language that is none of our concern ,she isn't contest for any political office . The man who wants to become the president is the issue. All tyour points are baseless. Noone here gives a shit about pej or gej english . So don't try and change the issue ,the point is buhari hasn't got the basic requirement to contest the post of the president. If pej likes she can be speaking in urhobo language that is none of our concern ,she isn't contest for any political office . The man who wants to become the president is the issue. All these points and excuses you are bringing up to defend is just ridiculing the man all the more because it is become more glaring with each passing day that he is a liar and crook.don't sit down in lagos and think the support apc has there is the same nationwide. Intelligent people and voters are watching events closely and to say they are disappointed in buhari is an understatement the truth is many are utterly dismayed in him. So better start cooking up better ideas to defend him .hese points and excuses you are bringing up to defend is just ridiculing the man all the more because it is become more glaring with each passing day that he is a liar and crook.don't sit down in lagos and think the support apc has there is the same nationwide. Intelligent people and voters are watching events closely and to say they are disappointed in buhari is an understatement the truth is many are utterly dismayed in him. So better start cooking up better ideas to defend him .
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Blueray: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Politicizing the military simply means bringing the military into prolitics and the military becoming partisan. In this Certificate saga, I think it is the candidate that submitted an affidavit that his credentials were with the military that unwittingly bring the military into politics. The military is apolitical and will be loyal to anyone that is sworn in as the president. However, I believe the military could have responded directly to INEC if confirmation of the candidate's claim was sought by the Electoral body and not to hold press conference in reaction to street talks. Politicizing the military died on 29 May 1999. Let no coupist tell us about politicizing the miltary. Let us not over react to this certificate issue. It is worthy to note that those at the helm of affairs of the military when GMB joined were not Nigerians but Britons and Indians. If they in their wisdom understand our peculiarities according to region and decided to accept recommendation from principals for recruitment and commissioning, I don't think we will be right to fault them now. They work for the unity and cooperate existence of this nation. Remember there was a time the North was educationally disadvantaged. So if we have to have a Nigerian Armed Forces there must be some give and take unless we want an all-Ibo, all-Yoruba nay all southerners Nigerian Armed Forces, which is impossible. The general did not got commissioned fraudulently as some will want us to believe. His recommendation was accepted by the military selection board. However, is it a sin to declare that your left school before you could sit the final exams as you have already secured admition based on the confidence and recommendation of your school authorities? The military remains apolitical or have you heard them shorting party slogans at their parades?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by visalo: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
How time flies.see how people has forgotten the many sins of ibb. Even the supposed bereave has forgotten what this man did to their son in 1993. Just imagine how they are praising ibb because of politics. Shame on to you the children of betrayal. Gej is already ordained. No one can bring him down. Let us wait till Feb 14. He will surely be voted again
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by wasolad01: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
fresh15:
We don't need to cover someone's sin.He sinned and has to face the music.
Like these rogues? have they faced the said music or finished dancing to the music?

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
God knows i hate gej with passion, very cunning human being

I thought he was clueless. Clueless Nigerians calling a PHD holder, former governor and President of Nigeria clueless. You don't get to where Jona is by being clueless. The guy smart die. He's good at hiding his game plan.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who believes anything the APC Nation newspapers writes these days? Even if IBB actually made those statements, which is worse: politicizing the Military or corrupting it? A Military that admits people on quota system with letter of recommendation instead of the required certificates? Why don't they just end the matter by producing Buhari's authentic documents instead of running from Pillar to post?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Blueray:
Politicizing the military simply means bringing the military into prolitics and the military becoming partisan. In this Certificate saga, I think it is the candidate that submitted an affidavit that his credentials were with the military that unwittingly bring the military into politics. The military is apolitical and will be loyal to anyone that is sworn in as the president. However, I believe the military could have responded directly to INEC if confirmation of the candidate's claim was sought by the Electoral body and not to hold press conference in reaction to street talks. Politicizing the military died on 29 May 1999. Let no coupist tell us about politicizing the miltary. Let us not over react to this certificate issue. It is worthy to note that those at the helm of affairs of the military when GMB joined were not Nigerians but Britons and Indians. If they in their wisdom understand our peculiarities according to region and decided to accept recommendation from principals for recruitment and commissioning, I don't think we will be right to fault them now. They work for the unity and cooperate existence of this nation. Remember there was a time the North was educationally disadvantaged. So if we have to have a Nigerian Armed Forces there must be some give and take unless we want an all-Ibo, all-Yoruba nay all southerners Nigerian Armed Forces, which is impossible. The general did not got commissioned fraudulently as some will want us to believe. His recommendation was accepted by the military selection board. However, is it a sin to declare that your left school before you could sit the final exams as you have already secured admition based on the confidence and recommendation of your school authorities? The military remains apolitical or have you heard them shorting party slogans at their parades?

You are ambivalent & it's difficult to understand where you stand; perhaps you are just sitting on the fence. That Buhari was admitted into the Army based on a letter of recommendation by your British, who in your eyes can do no wrong is just one arm of the equation; by your own admission, which is actually the case, Buhari having joined the Army by letter of recommendation & started his career, never went back to sit for the WASC. Instead what he did, as the Army spokesman explained was that whenever he subsequently needed to fill forms as he progressed through the Military, he filled fictitious scores as his WASC scores but as the Army noted, Buhari never brought any certificates, whether original or copy for sighting & verification by the Army hence there was none in his file. If as you argue, there was nothing wrong with allowing Northerners without certificates to join the Army using letters of recommendation instead in order to ensure that Igbos & Yorubas who were better educated did not monopolize the Army, is there also nothing wrong for Buhari to forge & claim scores in subjects for an exam (WASC) he never sat? Is there also nothing wrong for Katsina College to publish Statement of Result for Buhari in respect of an exam you yourself admit he never sat? What do you want IBB & other northerners majority of whom benefitted from the quota system scam, many from Chad/Niger/Mali with fake/forged birth certificates,to say? So instead of clarifying this matter, the best answer, indeed the mantra by APC and its supporters is: "go to Court"? This is the height of shamelessness
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have spotted this the nation newspaper, It's an APC newspaper because I doubt if IBB actually said so be it as it may,
*modified *
The truth is at this point, the best that can be done is for APC to substitute Buhari because even if Buhari wins which is unlikely, The PDP will pursue this to a logical conclusion which is Buhari is not qualified and believe you me if this were to be the other way round, these loud mouthed APC would have gone to the UN to deliver press statement. Buhari can never be sworn in as President or else there can never be peace. That Cambridge master sheet was forged (evidence below) and Buhari should be arrested and sent to jail for entering The military fraudulently. Nobody is politicizing the Army, Buhari lied with the Army and the Army denied him, also nobody is ridiculing the Army, what is happening now shows the extent to which some set of people have corrupted our public institutions by flooding their brothers there even if they are not qualified. Buhari truncated democracy 3days after I was born, and my Father told me the story, he cannot repeat it today again that I am 31yrs. Never Never.
You are an intelligent Nigerian to me. It is hard to find people with reasoning faculty like yours among the citizens of that country. Shame on all the imbeciles supporting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]your points are baseless. Noone here gives a shit about pej or gej english . So don't try and change the issue ,the point is buhari hasn't got the basic requirement to contest the post of the president. If pej likes she can be speaking in urhobo language that is none of our concern ,she isn't contest for any political office . The man who wants to become the president is the issue. All tyour points are baseless. Noone here gives a shit about pej or gej english . So don't try and change the issue ,the point is buhari hasn't got the basic requirement to contest the post of the president. If pej likes she can be speaking in urhobo language that is none of our concern ,she isn't contest for any political office . The man who wants to become the president is the issue. All these points and excuses you are bringing up to defend is just ridiculing the man all the more because it is become more glaring with each passing day that he is a liar and crook.don't sit down in lagos and think the support apc has there is the same nationwide. Intelligent people and voters are watching events closely and to say they are disappointed in buhari is an understatement the truth is many are utterly dismayed in him. So better start cooking up better ideas to defend him .hese points and excuses you are bringing up to defend is just ridiculing the man all the more because it is become more glaring with each passing day that he is a liar and crook.don't sit down in lagos and think the support apc has there is the same nationwide. Intelligent people and voters are watching events closely and to say they are disappointed in buhari is an understatement the truth is many are utterly dismayed in him. So better start cooking up better ideas to defend him .

My broda it is nt fight relax, it just a debate, none of us will get paid if we insut each other, my sighting of the first lady isnt to say she is going for an office, but to prove to you that you can hv a masters degree certificate and not still be educated. even if you dont admit it we both knw buhari is educated. To be educated means to " to receive some instruction, especially at a school an to be literate..
A certificate is nt education but an evidence u went through sch.

To me all this is politcal distractions to the real matters ahead,gmb had contested 3imes, the electoral laws were last changed in 2007,so why all this questions? INEC has cleared the guy, if you pdp or any other party has issues with this. dont vote him in the next elections, or beta still go to court.

All this talks on nairaland wont make any difference. people are smarter nw, they want change, for the record am from the south and i will be voting GMB!!!
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Faraidi(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
fkaz:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/babangida-defends-buhari/
Babangida should shut up joor!they are all the same thing,they benefitted from the so-called quota system,he Buhari should provide his CERTIFICATE 1961 Is not the same as 2015.Rubbish
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by jzdoberman: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
And what's IBB's problem? Let him shut his mouth, of course an aaboki WILL EVER BE A LEPER. who is he to talk about buhari's certificate...the same old folks that jeopardized Nigeria and want to put every blame on GEJ. They should all go on their feet and thank GEJ for now educating their youths which none of "them" had interest in doing. At least in the nearest future, these educated lepers can tender their school cert. for a post unlike their elders. The Nigeria Army has been politicized since 1960.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please my fellow country people open this link and see the profile of our president to be...I mean buhari
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
gogodaye:
This GMB certificate saga is getting messier by the minutes.....notwithstanding the desperate efforts being taken by all and sundry in the north to hoodwink us all and wish it off.
I had hoped IBB would have said that indeed he has the originals of the said certificates....as it was at one point asserted by GMB supporters that the same was carted away by IBB after he overthrew GMB in 1985.........
I like their comradrie in conceitedly coming out to cover for one of their own.....dem try sha.....But Nigerians would not fall for this gimmicks of theirs to attempt to take turns to stage ace back in the order in which they misruled Nigeria.....We had OBJ.......now they want to foist GMB on us.....and thereafter IBB too would ask to be president too.

I would be surprised if IBB indeed made the Statements ascribed to him by Tinubu's Nation newspaper. It was IBB himself who revealed the secret to PDP that Buhari has no Certificate when PDP & Jonathan visited him at his Hill-top mansion which was why a day after that visit, the PDP made the controversial statement that the APC candidate is a "semi-illiterate". As you know, IBB loves to play political chess; after all he is the "EVIL GENUIS", remember. Then again, Northern Generals are getting alarmed now that this "BUHARIGATE" is blowing their "yansh" open as more revealtions emerge threatening to beam the searchlight on some of their own well kept secrets. For instance, when the forged Katsina College Statement of Result for Buhari was first published, APC claimed that it was prepared from a "Cambridge Printout" which also showed that Shehu Musa Yar'Adua sat for the same exam in 1961. But Yar'Adua joined the Army two years previously in 1959 so how could he have sat for WASC with BUHARI in 1961? That raised alarm bells as over a dozen interpretations could arise. They are backtracking now and doing damage control
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't see how buhari will match goodluck..is it in being out spoken or civilizationso why is he disturbing everybody??@ his age he wants to be the president...please some1 should go and tell him to go to his village and rest...thats what he needs nw
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=keyman0007 post

See how you APC apparatchiks contradict yourselves. According to you a Certificate is "an evidence u went through sch"; you therefore agree that since your hero, Buhari has no Certificate, there is no evidence that he went through school. In that case my dear, do you still think he qualifies to aspire to be President of this great Country?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Babangida should shut up and make his bed in jail. That is the same dictator who joined others to ruin that nation.
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by ignatusamson: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fake manifesto.....everybody know he can't achieve this even in 10yrs
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by Bigchief46(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
keyman0007:

My broda it is nt fight relax, it just a debate, none of us will get paid if we insut each other, my sighting of the first lady isnt to say she is going for an office, but to prove to you that you can hv a masters degree certificate and not still be educated. even if you dont admit it we both knw buhari is educated. To be educated means to " to receive some instruction, especially at a school an to be literate.[b].
A certificate is nt education but an evidence u went through sch. [/[color=#990000][/color]b]

To me all this is politcal distractions to the real matters ahead,gmb had contested 3imes, the electoral laws were last changed in 2007,so why all this questions? INEC has cleared the guy, if you pdp or any other party has issues with this. dont vote him in the next elections, or beta still go to court.

All this talks on nairaland wont make anhy difference. people are smarter nw, they want change, for the record am from the south and i will be voting GMB!!!
See how you APC apparatchiks contradict yourselves. According to you a Certificate is "an evidence u went through sch"; you therefore agree that since your hero, Buhari has no Certificate, there is no evidence that he went through school. In that case my dear, do you still think he qualifies to aspire to be President of this great Country?
Re: …babangida Defends Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
keyman0007:

My broda it is nt fight relax, it just a debate, none of us will get paid if we insut each other, my sighting of the first lady isnt to say she is going for an office, but to prove to you that you can hv a masters degree certificate and not still be educated. even if you dont admit it we both knw buhari is educated. To be educated means to " to receive some instruction, especially at a school an to be literate..

All this talks on nairaland wont make any difference. people are smarter nw, they want change, for the record am from the south and i will be voting GMB!!!
bros , u are perfectly right and correct,there is no reason for us to quarrel over this issue afterall neither of them is my relation. But in politics we have 2 sets of voters we have the core party voters and the swing voters . Now my question is this ,how do u want to convince swing voters that buhari is the credible alternative to gej when he waec results?the issue of contesting 3 times has been discussed on this forum many times and it has been revealed that inec changed the form submission process after the 2011 elections and that starting from 2015 all candidates need to attach their results or certificate to the forms ,before this wasn't the case . And don't mind my aggressive words at times believe me it is nothing just the heat of the debate absolutely nothing personal .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.