Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47596 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

President of Nigeria has no regards for the Law, and so the Nigerian masses have seeen through his despot tendencies.

Goodluck Ebola Jonathan will be the 1st Nigerian Incumbent to be voted out by the people.

Febuhari 14, is the date.

*Zombies and TANoids like you, have a few weeks to adopt Change! Or get swept by it*

#GMB/PYO for CHange!
Ur semi illiterate jihadist dictator has no regards for the lives of nigerians...and nigerians have seen through his boko haramist tendencies even if he uses the bible as running mate.
Muhammadu Bokoharamatu FailBuhari will be given a Honorary Tshirt for failure by INEC and he will cry a 1000 tears Feburary14 is the date.

*Janjaweeeee.ds like u have a few weeks to retain ur propagandist jobs or be returned to perpertual joblessness ...then ur destiny 'll be like ur monorail project...Going Nowhere!!.hahaha..Smelly Cat go and stop him!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by babestella: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

FYI: the only tout is someone who surrounnds himself wt Touts, militants and Drug pushers.

The Presiddent is the Tout!

GEJ is a failure and Amaechi is yrs ahead of him when it comes to politics, go ask Odili.

#Sai Buhari!

Shut your dirty trap you e-diot. I can see you are a real tout an slowpoke who should be castrated for calling your president a tout. I've always said it, a lot Nigerians (especially the illiterates and almajiris in north and south) abuse a lot of privileges, imagine you f0ool calling the president a tout.

Anyway, the good thing is that you and your APC e-rats support your illiterate general will never see ASO Rock, those who don't respect the president and the presidency will never wear the shoes of a president. Mark my word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Some PDP e-goat self no get common sence

Well sha, BUHARI TILL JONANTHAN BOW FOR AMEACHI
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ogene007: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
I strongly believe that Amaechi is simply idiotic on this stadium saga. Buhari had better call him to order before FAAN is instructed to deny them landing rights on any of the airports, which would force them to run their campaign movements by road. They had better apply common sense in their politicking in order not to shoot themselves on the foot. If GEJ has made federal assets such as, landing rights at the airports, Security etc, available to the opposition, what then is in APC making state assets equally available to the GEJ, it is either Lagos is denying PDP advert space through LASAA, attacking him in Katsina and Bauchi, or this one now happening in rivers state. I don't think Nigeria will ever see a humble and unassuming president like GEJ, because we know what some past presidents would have done to APC by now. APC should desist from further provocation of Mr President. This I believe should be the last warning on this unwarranted provocation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Demdem:

[b]
Drugpusher, the worldwide fool, ur stupidity is high up to the heavens.

Members of house and even many local governments, all reprentatives of their people are on record to have ignored the bill in their own wisdom and reasoning and chose the status quo and not by Amaechi's dictates. Fool, how many times have u heard amaechi physically say such? As it is for apc states likewise for pdp states.
Fool, because u think so doesn't make it so especially because u hate the guy in question.

Again fool, what autonomy does the current constitution gives to LG? It's foolish of u to think that the same autonomy given to states is the same given to lg. In the law books, there is currently a limit to the freedom they have. U lack knowledge. U need to pick up the law books and know. Some rightfully want more while some don't and prefer the status quo. What is wrong with such scenario?
Again fool, Amaechi governs Rivers and not port harcourt alone.

Issue at stake is as clear as abc. Property in question is states. She decides how it's being used and for whatever purpose And not fg dictating how a states property must be used.

Fool, deal with this.[/b]
Rants of a rabid dog.

What is it with the repetitions in this your schizophrenic rants? undecided

You're even daft beyond redemption. Wait a minute you actually believed that those local government chairmen refused to accept being autonomous from their states.......Chai! grin grin grin your stupidity is a jumbo size stupidity.

Your father use to give you money through your uncle and all of a sudden he changes his mind and asks you to be picking up your money directly from him and you rejected? cheesy I can now see how an average Janjjaweed thinks...smh - Nigeria is in trouble o shocked shocked.

Demdemdaft - Amaechi and people like Okorocha dissolved all their local Govt chairmen and replaced them with hungry illiterate and iidiots and called them care taker committee that were only better of than robots because they can pass human waste. grin
I guess these were the chairmen that said no to being autonomous? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
In a federal state, the interests of the central government supercedes that of any federating unit.

What are you talking about?
You'r talking about list; exclusive, concurren and residual lists. Even at that, it's only on items on the the concurrent list that the FG has an upper hand, if there is a clash.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
babestella:

Shut your dirty trap you e-diot. I can see you are a real tout an slowpoke who should be castrated for calling your president a tout. I've always said it, a lot Nigerians (especially the illiterates and almajiris in north and south) abuse a lot of privileges, imagine you f0ool calling the president a tout.

Anyway, the good thing is that you and your APC e-rats support your illiterate general will never see ASO Rock, those who don't respect the president and the presidency will never wear the shoes of a president. Mark my word.

Goodluck Jonathan is a FAILURE, A TOUT & THE WORST President Nigeria has ever had.

*if e pain you reach, go swim for well*
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by dbboss: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
U urself u are a bastard.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by allbright(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.
The plain truth!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
majekdom2:
"class" .... where did you get all this information from ? you must be very intelligent.
exceptionally intelligent for situating class in lieu of glass which in a way enhance ur damaged esteem. I think i should be commended.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by maestroferddi: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You'r talking about list; exclusive, concurren and residual lists. Even at that, it's only on items on the the concurrent list that the FG has an upper hand, if there is a clash.
Don't let us start talking civics and political science.

In any case, tell me the propriety of Amaechi trying to preclude a Nigerian from legitimate use of a facility built with public funds?

You see why APC as presently constituted will never have even a sniff at the presidency.

We don't want a war that would precipitate from resistance to intolerance, repression and dictatorship should APC get power.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
ogene007:
I strongly believe that Amaechi is simply idiotic on this stadium saga. Buhari had better call him to order before FAAN is instructed to deny them landing rights on any of the airports, which would force them to run their campaign movements by road. They had better apply common sense in their politicking in order not to shoot themselves on the foot. If GEJ has made federal assets such as, landing rights at the airports, Security etc, available to the opposition, what then is in APC making state assets equally available to the GEJ, it is either Lagos is denying PDP advert space through LASAA, attacking him in Katsina and Bauchi, or this one now happening in rivers state. I don't think Nigeria will ever see a humble and unassuming president like GEJ, because we know what some past presidents would have done to APC by now. APC should desist from further provocation of Mr President. This I believe should be the last warning on this unwarranted provocation.

They thing annoys me like mad
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
Don't let us start talking civics and political science.

In any case, tell me the propriety of Amaechi trying to preclude a Nigerian from legitimate use of a facility built with public funds?

You see why APC as presently constituted will never have even a sniff at the presidency.

We don't want a war that would precipitate from resistance to intolerance, repression and dictatorship should APC get power.
Those Civics and Political Science you are running from, I will advise you study them.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
JudismphD:
exceptionally intelligent for situating class in lieu of glass which in a way enhance ur damaged esteem. I think i should be commended.
wow , I see . whats wrong with kunu in the first instance. you are indeed exceptionally intelligent.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by maestroferddi: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Those Civics and Political Science you are running from, I will advise you study them.
See this one o.

How come you appear to have a problem with comprehending the intent of a figure of speech?

Do I sound like I am not conversant with what obtains in the disciplines mentioned?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
maestroferddi:
See this one o.

How come you appear to have a problem with comprehending the intent of a figure of speech?

Do I sound like I am not conversant with what obtains in the disciplines mentioned?
You don't need to tell me, your comments do.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Icariah: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
OK
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by M17: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

U sound like a nursery school pupil

Nothing sensible again

NEXT!

FU UCK OFF YOU MUSLIM FANATIC .

BUHARI CAN RULE YOUR TRIBE NOT MINE'S ,FULL STOP .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by SOUNDKING: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
who has bewitched you oh foolish Amechi? Dnt you know that a fowl that laughs when he see how the human unclad a guneafowl is foolish..dnt thnk that he who hates your brother loves u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Albishir: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi is a clown. I've never seen a power monger like Amaechi.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Faraidi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry
APC,YOU AND AMAECHI ARE THW WORST BASTARD
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Sacramento4real(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
zegbeye:
Who no know go know, who know go know too much say you don't mess around with the federal might!
Where was the Federal might when it was needed by The Chibok community?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Faraidi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
why do you reason with ur anus?is Amaechi the owner of Rivers state? Or are PDP candidates and Supporters in Rivers state not part of the state? Why did the APC use the stadium twice and now want to deny PDP the same right.APC are not the Messiah.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by endymetrix(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

I'm sorry, your statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever undecided
sorry for not understanding. Maybe u should re-visit your fundamentals of English Language. grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ocelot2006(m): 6:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're ignorant than I thought. In 2012 Nigerians gathered in Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojoto, built by the Lagos State Government, to protest. The protest went smoothly and the LASG and Lagosians had no problem with it. Why did the President later deplore soldiers there to take it over?

What is this clown blabbing about? What is the correlation between both cases?

Anyway, Rotimi now knows NOT to mess with the President & C-in-C, GEJ. Less talk, more action.

#BuhariWillCryAgain #TeamGEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ocelot2006(m): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Liberation Stadium, Elekahia, Port Harcourt; Isaac Boro Park, Port Harcourt; Alfred Diette-Spiff Civic Centre, Port Harcourt and Sand Field, Eastern Bypass are there. Why must it be the said stadium?

Did you just mention Isaac Boro park? You expect the president to use that dump?!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Remarkable: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
They are doing just that, they took over Mubi and some other towns, they will still reclaim those places from the militants.
There are enough men on ground in the north east to do that, it doesn't stop them from working in other parts of the country.

you shouldn't have replied that guy, because this has been strategy from the get go - to use Boko Harem and the kidnapped girls as a political tool/issue for campaigning... haven't you seen how the bombs have taken a break since election campaigning started?

Their plans won't work; and so its not worth it to reply those that try to use it to argue politically...
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Remarkable: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Frankiss44:

Google is your friend.... And It's free of charge

Oh my gawd!!!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Faraidi:
why do you reason with ur anus?is Amaechi the owner of Rivers state? Or are PDP candidates and Supporters in Rivers state not part of the state? Why did the APC use the stadium twice and now want to deny PDP the same right.APC are not the Messiah.
Why was Jonathan allowed to use Eagle Square to declare his ambition but Kwankwoso was denied?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by EFFRAKATA: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019 Insha Allah. Buhari has failed with his Corrupt former PDP defectees!

Gbam!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by ollyruffy: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
He should go and use those battle ready soldiers to bring back Chibok girls and and fight boko haram instead of using them for his worthless campaign.

If he likes, let him deploy the entire NATO forces for this election, we will vote him out on Feb 14.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha Discharged And Acquitted By Appeal Court / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.