Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47545 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by danielmichael(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
wasuka14:
I don't want any e-rat to bite me. But, d truth is dt, Instead of dis sodjers to go n face terrorist in sambisa forest, dey r battle ready for lifeless stadium n harmless official citizen. Is dis d power of gej dt I wil vote for?? Is too late for gej. D present change wind is beyond febuhari, d same way 2009 n 2011 electn is beyond any aspirants, #Change is somethin dt must happen, whether gej like it or nt, he can't pass #May29 in aso-rock!
Shey yur father na government wher go stop GEJ
God punish yu bros pls ansa amen!!

Now listen boy,for yur info even if it takes oga jona and i to rigg de electn an pass i swr we will do it bt for that boko haram memba to b de president of dis contry,i swr till mr ibu get 6 packs for him belle e no go win..

God punish am wid all de bloodshed whr him don do for nigeria..

God punish yu too for tinkin ryte for him

Bros pls jus ansa amen
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sammybooi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
May we never c Ameachi nd his entire crew in our life tym again,he's a disgrace to brotherhood

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by EdwinOse: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

You are the sick one here, since you don't know that the Federal power is superior to that of the state. Ameachi, looking at the constitution, does not have the power to stop the President of the country from using that stadium, especially where there isn't cogent reasons for that. Why did he, Ameachi allow APC to use that same stadium for its rally.

This attitude of allowing politics to erode common sense is destroying this nation. I seriously doubt if you will run a good family.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by bameyi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ozin:
Now this is how to use the federal might... no need to argue with noise makers like Ameachi, Tinubu,Lai a ohammed etc, take command as the C n C and watch them change tune from calling you clueless to being a dictator

GEJ 2019

That PUSSY of a man you called president sambisa forest he can't use federal might and all the north east state that BH had taken over. na Ameachi him go come fight with soldiers. PUSSY for president
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by AspDrone(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
reporter1:

You called this Federal might? Only in Nigeria will a citizen support unlawful act because of political affiliation.

Ever wondered why soldiers and policemen beat civilians at will?
Which country's constitution have you seen the state taken presidence over federal government?
O ye ignorant people.. You read before talking wrong.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by zonax(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
wasuka14:
I don't want any e-rat to bite me. But, d truth is dt, Instead of dis sodjers to go n face terrorist in sambisa forest, dey r battle ready for lifeless stadium n harmless official citizen. Is dis d power of gej dt I wil vote for?? Is too late for gej. D present change wind is beyond febuhari, d same way 2009 n 2011 electn is beyond any aspirants, #Change is somethin dt must happen, whether gej like it or nt, he can't pass #May29 in aso-rock!
Not sodjer sir.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by AnanseK(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Soldiers that can take over stadium while 30 LGAs of the country are in the hands of terrorists.

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by endymetrix(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry
. I rather become a disgrace to all living things and remain your president. Remain a reasonable fellow to all living things and die a follower!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by otokx(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
When the soldiers leave after the PDP rally, Amaechi will declare that they vandalised the stadium and some more millions will be allocated for repair, in the end its still the Rivers State Tax payer that is affected.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
fydence:
hehe the thing pain am...sorry ehn......GEJ has jurisdiction over the whole of nigeria.

Hw does GEJ have jurisdiction over State owned property

If they did would they have applied in the 1st place?

U TANoids have no clue like your boss
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Demdem:

Drugpusher, u sound daft here.
Where does abuja gets all its money? Is it not from the states itself? What resource does abuja has on its own that she feels she can use that as a weapon against the states that sustains it?

Abuja doesn't pay states, the constitution states that allocation must be done and it's not Jonathan making
making. It's sacrosanct, the drunkard likes it or not, it must be done.
DEMDEMDIMWIT, Why has hypocrisy eaten into your poor soul so deep?

Was it not the same Amaechi that you hail as a progressive mind that connived with some other Governors through their proxies in the federal house to stop/stampeded a bill that was suppose to give Local Governments the required autonomy for them to flourish ? So tell me what resources does Port Harcourt posses that she would be dictating to local Governments in Rivers State ? undecided....apparently, you're too dumb to understand this one. grin

You don't want to be bossed yet you enjoy bossing others around.....How pathetic must you guys become to understand the simple truth that whatever that is good for the goose is also good for the gander?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
ijeaify:
and you are also a disgrace to Nigeria for not respecting his office at least.

Respect begets Respect!

Let him respect himself as President by not behaving like a wild despot & I will giv him his due respect
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by otokx(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
EdwinOse:

You are the sick one here, since you don't know that the Federal power is superior to that of the state. Ameachi, looking at the constitution, does not have the power to stop the President of the country from using that stadium, especially where there isn't cogent reasons for that. Why did he, Ameachi allow APC to use that same stadium for its rally.

This attitude of allowing politics to erode common sense is destroying this nation. I seriously doubt if you will run a good family.

There is separation of powers, the FG has no business sending the Army to that stadium. The Army is slowly being politicized, let us hope they do not wake up one morning and stage a coup.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
EdwinOse:

Look for a secondary school child that does Government. Ask him to tell you the difference between federalism and unitarianism.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
endymetrix:
. I rather become a disgrace to all living things and remain your president. Remain a reasonable fellow to all living things and die a follower!

I'm sorry, your statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lordmayor4(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
The governor may have did wrong by denying them use of the stadium but the pdp did worse by forcing themselves in... the governor is the CSO of his state and the stadium is state property not federal... in a sane society, this will never happen and if it does, the pdp will pay heavily
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

BUHARI IS A RAPIST AND A DANGEROUS TERRORIST WALKING AROUND FREE .

NOW HE IS A SUPER STAR TO THE MUSLIM AND THE ..ULANI'S MARAUDERS AND RAPIST .

10 YEARS OLD GIRL TO THEM IS GROWN UP.

BUHARI WILL CRY AGAIN .

Making no Valid Point nor potraying a sensible comment whatsoever.

#Sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Duru1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're ignorant than I thought. In 2012 Nigerians gathered in Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojoto, built by the Lagos State Government, to protest. The protest went smoothly and the LASG and Lagosians had no problem with it. Why did the President later deplore soldiers there to take it over?

I cannot believe you are still swimming downstream in ignorance. I guess once Olodo remains olodo. grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
majekdom2:
The same soldiers will be used to maltreat you when you want to protest for your rights....... wake up!
go sit somewhere and take ur class of kunu. Just same way bokoharamic leader bookohari killed many south west leaders and incarcerate non hausas with the military. U beta have a rethink
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by hydrocarbon(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?

You self no get sense!!!,rivers state stadium na amaechi money them take build am or na tax money,,?honestly the guy no see nathin yet,he's only biting more than he can chew
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by M17: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

Making no Valid Point nor potraying a sensible comment whatsoever.

#Sai BUHARI

cool cool cool

KAI KING OF AREWA .

HE CAN'T EVEN CALCULATE SIMPLE 2 X 2 .

HE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS STROKE'S OF COMPUTER KEY BOARD .
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by bishop4life(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
sometimes i wonder if some people blindfold themselves or are just being hypnotised? whoever said amaechi possess the cheapest power not to talk of right to stop a presidential rally? where on earth can he do that and on which authority? is it in nigeria or in iran?

take note that the word "incumbent" is no vernacular. nowhere in the world will an opposition stop an incumbent from using government resources. its not suppression, its called respect. so if amechi cannot respect his elder now that he is small,who will he respect when he grow?

and finally i may not like mr. goodluck 'cos no much good has came forth from his lucks. infact i was one of the first persons that started singing "change". Yes! we need change. i need it!! i know you want it!!! But APC is not the change we need.(same set of stock in a new packaging)

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Look at the champion of illiterates that supports an illiterate fellow to govern over himself and his entire household calling me one. grin

Could you please tell me where in the constitution that it was stated that Governors can lock up a stadium against the Presidency's campaign rally over political affiliation barely a month after using it for his own party? abi cataract dun chop your eye?

Madman, your Amaechi has already dug his own grave bastard.

Usual diversion from TANoids

GEJ applied to use Rivers state property and a reason was giiven as to why his application was denied

Then you say its political affiliation?

Using soldiers as instruments for law breaking will end by May 29 when Buhari will be sworn

GEJ breaking the law and underming democracy wt brazen cluelessness since 2010.

#Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by blezynetym(f): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.
where will buhari be? Otondo like u. Watch out!!!! There is no vacacy in Aso Rock 4 Asiwaju progressive congress even after 2019. Mark my words.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by kunlekuti1960: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gov Amaechi is sick in the brain, how does he think he can stop Mr. President from using the stadium.

He is a super joker.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

cool cool cool

KAI KING OF AREWA .

HE CAN'T EVEN CALCULATE SIMPLE 2 X 2 .

HE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS STROKE'S OF COMPUTER KEY BOARD .

Are u high?

What is this rubbish u put up there?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by PastorOla1: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
His soldiers can be used to intimidate Rivers people yet GEJ can't use them to bring back our girls, this is nothing but a show of SHAME.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by DeviIhimself: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]When God does not answer your prayers tomorrow, you will start looking for deliverance. But with your own mouth you have cursed yourself.
You are calling someone with father and mother a bastard?
No child is a bastard and anyone who calls any person a bastard is cursed for not honoring God who knows the father of every child.

Again, you are calling General Muhammad Buhari a terrorist, because you must have failed to read the history of Nigeria.
The GEJ you are even sycophantically supporting will not Like your idiotic comment on a national hero he honored himself. [/size]

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
hydrocarbon:

You self no get sense!!!,rivers state stadium na amaechi money them take build am or na tax money,,?honestly the guy no see nathin yet,he's only biting more than he can chew
Who would you say gave PDP/GEJ the right to make use of the stadium when the finally use it next week?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Sajio(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Hmmmmmm... see as u fall ur hand! between Ameachi and Gej, who Get the Stadium?? Ameachi is just a representative of Gej in rivers state joor, Gej owns. all the stadiums.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

Usual diversion from TANoids

GEJ applied to use Rivers state property and a reason was giiven as to why his application was denied

Then you say its political affiliation?

Using soldiers as instruments for law breaking will end by May 29 when Buhari will be sworn

GEJ breaking the law and underming democracy wt brazen cluelessness since 2010.

#Sai Buhari
In your phantom Nigeria will Buhari become a democratically elected President.

Dream on boy, you have nothing to lose by dreaming tall useless dreams but reality awaits you in the morning. grin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I cannot believe you are still swimming downstream in ignorance. I guess once Olodo remains olodo. grin grin
DerideGull, point out where I'm wrong, I challenge you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Edo APC Primaries: Obaseki's Screening In Pictures / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.