Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (47550 Views)

How Gov. Amaechi Defrauded Rivers State With Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium Contract / Amiesimaka Stadium A Class Above Akwa Ibom Complex, Igwe Boasts / Jonathans-rally-soldiers-take-over Amiesiemaka Stadium Forcefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sajio:
Hmmmmmm... see as u fall ur hand! between Ameachi and Gej, who Get the Stadium?? Ameachi is just a representative of Gej in rivers state joor, Gej owns. all the stadiums.
Mumu, Amaechi was not appointed by Jonathan but elected by Rivers people.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
sCun:
[s]Amaechi hasn't seen anything yet, what was he thinking? After using the stadium for his party's campaing twice, he thinks he can stop a whole President from using it? Mabye in the north but not in the ND where the Presido hails from.
What rubbish![/s]

Some of you are educated illiterates

The Stadium belongs to the State and Amaechi has control over the facility

Its like saying that the Fed Govt would forcefully takeover Teslim Balogun Stadium and Onikan Stadium
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by manny4life(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
In as much as GEJ's actions does not conform, but hey I support it 100%. When Amaechi was opening his mouth loosely, he should have understood that Nigerian politics is dirty. Let me see how his plays out. This was my statement three days ago, shey it has happened..

Nigeria is too lawless because our leaders do not recognize equity. Watch and see how things play out na... The application was granted for APC rally on two occasions; construction wasn't going on but rather halted, the moment PDP filed an application, construction went on. Who's deceiving who? Biko, talk better thing jare... If Amaechi knows the same exemption he granted to APC, he should apply the same to PDP if he knows he doesn't want to be disgraced and mocked. The president will use his overriding authority to get the approval with or without Amaechi's approval.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by M17: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

Are u high?

What is this rubbish u put up there?

CAN HE EVEN PRONOUNCE NAME OF COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA ? grin grin NIJIRYA cool

KAI , KAI OLODO DAYA ? WHICH NAME SUIT'S YOUR MENTOR OR OLODO 2/ BIU ? KAI
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:
The soldiers should have been used to take over Sambisa forest, Baga, Gwoza, Michika and other places captured by Boko Haram instead of taking over a stadium for political campaign. Mtswss.

Is ther no soldiers there
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Sajio(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari
My brother.... buhari can be stopped cos his just a mere contestant but in this case, we are talking of the C n C. the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.. who's Ameachi? A mere governor? Ameachi never see anything ooh!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
In your phantom Nigeria will Buhari become a democratically elected President.

Dream on boy, you have nothing to lose by dreaming tall useless dreams but reality awaits you in the morning. grin

It's already morning and those still deceiving themselves will be blown away by the wind of change.

#Sai Buhari

If u nt happy wt it, u can take a flight to sambisa grin
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Duru1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

DerideGull, point out where I'm wrong, I challenge you.

I urge you to embark on further rudimentary research on federalism.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

Hw does GEJ have jurisdiction over State owned property

If they did would they have applied in the 1st place?

U TANoids have no clue like your boss

the president doesnt need to apply dumbo...pdp rivers state applied... However the president is coming so tell ur rascal to stop him if he can...you buharist cerpitikate fafer holders are more about noise making than doing...Go and stop jonathan from entering the stadium!!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by akajos4real: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Frankiss44, what you fail to say is that Buhari cannot use any plane from the Presidential fleet though they are bought by tax payers money.
Soldiers were not deployed to ensure APC Hqtrs and Rally were not bombed yet the President says he wants a violence free election.
The stadium is owned by Rivers govt and they decide how it is used, as bad as it may sound that Rotimi refused their application for the use of the stadium, in a federal system, the President deploying troops to take over the stadium is irresponsible and shameful.
You might not understand the consequence of this now until all our national institutions are destroyed.
What is the function of the Military? They should be showing their might with Boko Haram and not with a cilivian governor and people of Rivers state.

If there anything GEJ has done wrong in this campaign is this action and it would have a very negative effect.

He has played into the hands of the opposition, This is a classical case of impunity that people say this government exhibits.

You undermine the authority of an elected governor because you are President wanting to win a state.
You can only get votes from people who are thugs and benefit from violence.
Lets assume that people now protest, the army will shoot them abi?
Frankiss44, GEJ go fall him hand finish after he use that stadium on Wednesday.
You will see it.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by manny4life(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:

Some of you are educated illiterates

Its like saying that the Fed Govt would forcefully takeover Teslim Balogun Stadium and Onikan Stadium

Do not forget also that the state is within FG control and has superseding powers over it. The constitution granted control to the state over state property but it did not say the FG does not have authority over it.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
M17:

CAN HE EVEN PRONOUNCE NAME OF COUNTRY CALL NIGERIA ? grin grin NIJIRYA cool

KAI , KAI OLODO DAYA ? WHICH NAME SUIT'S YOUR MENTOR OR OLODO 2/ BIU ? KAI

U sound like a nursery school pupil

Nothing sensible again

NEXT!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Sajio(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're ignorant than I thought. In 2012 Nigerians gathered in Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojoto, built by the Lagos State Government, to protest. The protest went smoothly and the LASG and Lagosians had no problem with it. Why did the President later deplore soldiers there to take it over?
Oya tell Ameachi to deploy his own soldiers na since he's the C n C of the State. rubbish.. u ppl are just taking advantage of the presidency simplicity! can Ameach do same to Obj?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
JudismphD:
go sit somewhere and take ur class of kunu. Just same way bokoharamic leader bookohari killed many south west leaders and incarcerate non hausas with the military. U beta have a rethink
"class" .... where did you get all this information from ? you must be very intelligent.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by femliany(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ looks gentle but, to me since he loves intimidating people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by lacasa: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
fydence:
the president doesnt need to apply dumbo...pdp rivers state applied... However the president is coming so tell ur rascal to stop him if he can...you buharist cerpitikate fafer holders are more about noise making than doing...Go and stop jonathan from entering the stadium!!

And PDP rivers state applied on whose behalf? Mumu!

You don't make any sense.

Stay there they look ceertificate, GMB edging closer to Presidency

#Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sajio:

Oya tell Ameachi to deploy his own soldiers na since he's the C n C of the State. rubbish.. u ppl are just taking advantage of the presidency simplicity! can Ameach do same to Obj?
what makes you think he can't ? did tinubu not give the same obj a tough time ?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
femliany:
GEJ looks gentle but, to me since he loves intimidating people
he is a wolf in sheep's clothing simple.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fresh15: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
It is noble to protect our dear president because he is precious to us.Let the soldiers be there.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

It's already morning and those still deceiving themselves will be blown away by the wind of change.

#Sai Buhari

If u nt happy wt it, u can take a flight to sambisa grin
I have already made a noose for each one of your active agents of deceit in NL come that day - I have also taken my vacation to vote away evil from my country.

Come February 15th you will cry like a woman in labor. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by 1stdammy: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
The owner of the stadium my foot!!! Who owns the stupid state government? As if it stands on its own..............mtcheeeewwwwwwww, bunch of stupid and useless beings.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by babestella: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
GEJ is a disgrace to all living things angry

Please tell Nigerians how GEJ is a disgrace to living things. Is it because he used his power as a president to deal with the stup!!!!!d Amaechi who thinks he can abuse his powers as a governor. Do you know what the office of the president is? How many times have you ever condemned amaechi's excesses and abusive comments towards the president? Amaechi is lucky GEJ is a cool guy and not a tout like him, he would have ended up in the gutters by now. Rubbish.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
manny4life:

Do not forget also that the state is within FG control and has superseding powers over it. The constitution granted control to the state over state property but it did not say the FG does not have authority over it.

Please dont embarass yourself with the comment you penned above

FG does not have any control over state properties.....i dont even have the energy to begin to argue with you

Unlike what you know,it is the states that make up the Fed Govt and not the other way round......the only issue is that Nigeria has been practising a wrong type of Federalism where the President sees himself as a Dictator

The PDP can only appeal to use that Stadium but i thought there is a Federal owned Liberation Stadium in PH but it probably is in a state of disrepair just like National Satdium Surulere
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by fydence: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:

And PDP rivers state applied on whose behalf? Mumu!

You don't make any sense.

Stay there they look ceertificate, GMB edging closer to Presidency

#Sai Buhari!
the president of the federal republic of nigeria is coming...go and stop him frm entering ooooo.... Olodo!
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
1stdammy:
The owner of the stadium my foot!!! Who owns the stupid state government? As if it stands on its own..............mtcheeeewwwwwwww, bunch of stupid and useless beings.
Do yourself the good of taking tutorials from any Government student.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by maestroferddi: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

U get sense at all? The owner of the stadium, the Rivers State Government, has said it doesn't want it to be used. Why must PDP use soldiers, that are supposed to be in the North East, to forcefully take it?
See your pure water sense!

So in your thinking every soldier in Nigeria should move over to the North East, abi?

Amaechi will pay big time for his rascality when the time comes.

Even Fayose whom you guys malign and villify ad nauseam did not go as far as trying to bar the opposition from using a facility erected with tax payers money.

APC, the most difficult idea to root for.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sajio:

Olodo, states don't have C-in-C.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
reporter1:

You called this Federal might? Only in Nigeria will a citizen support unlawful act because of political affiliation.

Ever wondered why soldiers and policemen beat civilians at will?

How lawful is Amaechi's attempt to prevent PDP from using the stadium?
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by sCun: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
beopened:

[s]Some of you are educated illiterates

Its like saying that the Fed Govt would forcefully takeover Teslim Balogun Stadium and Onikan Stadium[/s]
In a case where the people of Lagos overwheningly want the President to use the stadium and the governor is acting against their wishes......yes.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by babestella: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
majekdom2:
he is a wolf in sheep's clothing simple.

and what about buhari that jailed innocent Nigerians claiming they are kwarrupt (LOL) and including members of NANS. Please free GEJ, he is a good man and very tolerable too. I bet you, your certificate-less fraud general will not take quarter of what GEJ has taken from anyone.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I urge you to embark on further rudimentary research on federalism.
Rubbish! The FG and state governments get their powers from the Constitution.
Re: Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium by 1stdammy: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
donphilopus:

Most of you guys know nothing. You just come online to post gibberish all in the name of soothing your paymasters. When the then Governor of Adamawa State under PDP, Murtala Nyako prevented Buhari from using the Stadium and the Presidential Villa [which Buhari is entitled to] in Yola (for no reason), I'm very sure you commended him. Now, Amaechi gave a reason for refusing them the use of the Stadium, you're here spewing gibberish. Anyway, from May 29th onward, when Jonathan would be in Otuoke or Prison, he wouldn't have the privilege to intimidate the opposition with Military Men.

Hypocritical PDP hypocrites.

http://saharareporters.com/2011/03/10/adamawa-gov-denies-campaign-venues-candidate-buhari
Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!. What useless reason did he gave The same reasons that doesn't stop him and his silly fellow from using the same stadium for their campaing?? Bullshit!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / I Am Free To Have Romantic Affair With Any Policewoman – Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.